PDA

View Full Version : OMFG!!!!

modvptnl
12-30-2001, 07:59 PM
I am not worthy to be in the company of a lot of you!!!
130 MPH Ford powered Cat!!! I think I have a perma chub.
More HTM's than I thought existed!!! Steve has to be the most down to earth owner of a company I've ever met.
DCB's!!! Schwiiiing!!!
Eliminators!!!
Carreras!!!
I hope I didn't leave anyone out.
I thought I was hot stuff 5 years ago with my 250 charged 502 in a 22' Howard laid up mod tunnel. There is no doubt you guys make me feel like bayliner material now.
Mr. pumps is from my old home town(actually Newhall) and along with SVO 540 are on my list of most influential men of the 21st century.
If anyone comes to Mead please allow me to wipe down your boat at the ramp. It would be an honor.
You guys ROCK!!!

modvptnl
01-02-2002, 08:54 PM
I knew you fuggers were too good for me!!!
Me slinks back to fantasy land of Hi-powered cats.........by myself.

SVO 540
01-02-2002, 09:39 PM
Modvptnl, thanks for the kind words. I will be boating at Mead the weekend of the Las Vegas supercross. I think it is May 4th or 5th. We could hook up. We should get a group together to take over lake mead that weekend and also take in the supercross. I know guys like jrocket and tom slick might be interested. Anyone interested? One question I had was where to stay so that there would be good safe boat parking?

modvptnl
01-03-2002, 11:58 AM
SVO, I would be honored to put my boat in the water with yours. I took off the supercharger last summer(long story) and while it'll still pull 75, I hope you'll wait for me on the water!!!
I have plenty of parking in a semi private cul-de-sac and boat parking is no problem. I'm no more than 25 minutes from the strip so you guys are welcome to leave the boats here. If an air matress and floor are good enough, you're welcome to that too.
Depending where we launch, my house is 40 minutes to 1 1/2 hours from the ramps(1 1/2 hours is Temple Bar, my personal favorite)
Bring the scooters if you want, the old Mint 400 course is a few riding miles from my back yard. I'll fire up the Husaberg and go for a putt.
The supercross is a yearly event but I did miss it last year because I coach my son's baseball team and we had a game. Of course HE still went leaving me without my star center fielder!!
Went to the freestyle MX a few months back and learned there is no such thing as gravity. UNBELIEVABLE!!
Later

mrpumpsHTM
01-03-2002, 06:13 PM
modvptnl..... thanks for the invite,hell yes SVO540 & Mr PUMP will own the lake . i have the same plans (supercross) .LETS HOOK UP

warlock25
01-03-2002, 06:43 PM
any room for a humble 1993 (25') warlock cat? I'm trying to keep up as best as I can with a new 560 Blown Big Block. But I'm sure I will be inhaling exhaust. But who cares as long as we're on the water. Looking forwards to meeting everyone and checking out your rocket ships that I have been reading so much about this winter! modvptnl, I'll be happy to bring up the rear with you this summer. warlock25(john)

mrpumpsHTM
01-03-2002, 09:16 PM
WARLOCK25 READY FOR THAT DRIVE??????? it has your name on it!

Jrocket
01-03-2002, 09:47 PM
Yeah sure.Vegas,boats,and racing,sounds good too me.I'll ride with SVO,he's gonna need somebody to drink his Coor's lights while he drives that fast Ford....LOL
Can ya ride this Sunday SVO540?....JR

CrazyHippy
01-03-2002, 11:28 PM
Dammit....
I'm in Vegas, currnetly boatless (need test rides), and more than willing to drink enough beer for myself and the Desig Driver, but you guys have to be here the one weekend i deffinently cant go play (getting married).
Maybe we can re-schedule the wedding http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif
Probably not...
BJH

modvptnl
01-04-2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by mrpumpsHTM:
modvptnl..... thanks for the invite,hell yes SVO540 & Mr PUMP will own the lake . i have the same plans (supercross) .LETS HOOK UP
Absolutely!! Can't wait!

modvptnl
01-04-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by warlock25:
any room for a humble 1993 (25') warlock cat? I'm trying to keep up as best as I can with a new 560 Blown Big Block. But I'm sure I will be inhaling exhaust. But who cares as long as we're on the water. Looking forwards to meeting everyone and checking out your rocket ships that I have been reading so much about this winter! modvptnl, I'll be happy to bring up the rear with you this summer. warlock25(john)
More than enough room(so far!!!)
Supposedly my tunnel mold was bought by Gene@ Howard from Warlock. He was laying this up for himself with tri-glass and a lot of HEAVY stuff before I bought it. With the B&M 250 502 I could pull near 6000 RPM with a 28" 4 blade, so depending on slip I was close to 100 MPH. No where NEAR these other monsters on this board!!! My kid is begging me to slap the blower back on for this event. But why bother???

modvptnl
01-04-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by CrazyHippy:
Dammit....
I'm in Vegas, currnetly boatless (need test rides), and more than willing to drink enough beer for myself and the Desig Driver, but you guys have to be here the one weekend i deffinently cant go play (getting married).
Maybe we can re-schedule the wedding http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif
Probably not...
BJH
It's already starting!!! Show her who the boss is from the begining and there will be no problems.........hold on a minute.......Gotta go, the wife's calling!!!!

SVO 540
01-05-2002, 10:07 AM
I like what I am reading. Sounds like we have an event in the making. So I say...plan it, mark your calanders, ink it in, etc. We will have a tent city in modvptnl's yard. Just kidding. Wife doensn't like tents anyway. I gotta go now, the hunny do's before the supercross tonight. I will post back later. Perhaps we could turn this into something big, like what the OP6CL boys did, hell, maybe they can join us.
SVO 540 - OUT