PDA

View Full Version : Ha Ha Kurt Bush crashed

H20 Toie
05-28-2006, 03:28 PM
Makes my whole day. :)

vmjtc3
05-28-2006, 03:32 PM
The only thing better than that is knowing that Jimmy spencer never even gets to start a race to crash anymore

AZKC
05-28-2006, 03:33 PM
go June!!!!

AzMandella
05-28-2006, 03:44 PM
Yeah and it was even better when the Fag Tony Stewart hit the wall.I am convinced that he is gay.You never see him with a woman.He even came to the awards banquet by himself.I heard him in an interview where he said he had a girlfriend but he doesn't want her to have to be caught up in all the media BS. Sounds like a typical "In the closet excuse" for not wanting anyone to find out she has a dick.What a tailpipe smoker.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
05-28-2006, 03:44 PM
AND Tony Stewart is out too!! Yippeee~

vmjtc3
05-28-2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah and it was even better when the Fag Tony Stewart hit the wall.I am convinced that he is gay.You never see him with a woman.He even came to the awards banquet by himself.I heard him in an interview where he said he had a girlfriend but he doesn't want her to have to be caught up in all the media BS. Sounds like a typical "In the closet excuse" for not wanting anyone to find out she has a dick.What a tailpipe smoker.
Never gave it much thought but now that you bring it up I think you might be right

KACHINA KEN
05-28-2006, 04:47 PM
Gay NASCAR drivers, who woulda thunk.

AzMandella
05-28-2006, 04:49 PM
Now you know why they call him "smoke". Pole"Smoke"er.

Seadog
05-28-2006, 05:04 PM
i'm just mad because Jarrett got taken out by an idiot spotter. I can understand why Jarrett is leaving RYR, the way they are not cutting it this year. It just pisses me that he is going to toy Yoda. I rooting for Biffle or Kensett next year.

AZKC
05-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Yepers the 88 got f'd over for sure. Robbie is ok in the dirt but he f's over the pavement guys alot :rollside:

Havasu_Dreamin
05-28-2006, 05:56 PM
And his brother Kyle is a little BITCH!

maxwedge
05-28-2006, 06:18 PM
Hey, who were the top 3 this race? I fell asleep on the couch shortly after Stewart hit the wall. :sleeping:

Havasu_Dreamin
05-28-2006, 06:20 PM
6 to go with Kahne, Johnson, Edwards, Kenseth, Martin

Havasu_Dreamin
05-28-2006, 06:24 PM
Kasey Kahne wins with Jimmie Johnson second.....

maxwedge
05-28-2006, 06:25 PM
Guess I should have stayed on the same channel I assumed it was over and changed it. Looks like Kahne huh?

Havasu_Dreamin
05-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Uhhhhh, yeah..... look -------/\
Guess I should have stayed on the same channel I assumed it was over and changed it. Looks like Kahne huh?

maxwedge
05-28-2006, 06:37 PM
Uhhhhh, yeah..... look -------/\
Uhhh...never claimed I was fully awake yet, or sober :D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
05-28-2006, 07:37 PM
Maybe next time for our guy #24!! (he's NOT gay...did you see his chick??)

H20 Toie
05-28-2006, 09:15 PM
yeah Stewart and both Bush brothers crash, doesn't get any better than that

Dan Lorenze
05-29-2006, 05:45 AM
yeah Stewart and both Bush brothers crash, doesn't get any better than that
True dat! :)

Warlockjer
05-29-2006, 06:19 AM
And I thought that I was the only one who didn't like all three! :rollside: :rollside:

mikes280
05-29-2006, 06:24 AM
And I thought that I was the only one who didn't like all three! :rollside: :rollside:add me to that list :yuk:

RitcheyRch
05-29-2006, 06:27 AM
You can also add me to that list. Dont watch NASCAR as much as used to though.
And I thought that I was the only one who didn't like all three! :rollside: :rollside:

carreraelite
05-29-2006, 07:21 AM
Yepers the 88 got f'd over for sure. Robbie is ok in the dirt but he f's over the pavement guys alot :rollside:
I guess that's why I've heard him called "Reckem' Robbie".......

BowTieOmega
05-29-2006, 08:00 AM
Actually after seeing the replay, Dale was the one who goofed up, he clearly came down on Robby. Robby had the position on the inside of Dale and Dale came down on Robby. Fox said that there was a mis-communication with Dale and his new spotter, along with the fact that his team in not performing well and his crew chief is suspended for cheating. That said, I think that Dale needs to be looking at the Mark Martin Option and opt for retirement from Cup and go to Trucks. He has clearly lost his edge and has become a B rated driver, which lets face it comes to the drivers who are in their mid to late 40's. It was cool that Kurt and Kyle crashed out and I think the winces from Tony Stewart's face were not from pain, but from frustration of not being able to blame anyone else for the wreck :boxed:

Seadog
05-29-2006, 07:12 PM
Jarrett was not at fault in the incident. The commentators agreed that the spotter made the wrong call. He told Jarrett to keep his line and that was totally wrong. RYR is a disaster lately, despite using the same engines that Rousch uses. Whether or not Jarrett is in form or not, it is obvious that RYR cannot put a team together. And it is a team effort to win. If it wasn't, Gordon and others would be doing a lot better.

SnakeWrench
05-29-2006, 07:15 PM
TS could be a pole smoker, but I'd put the dude in a dirt car anytime. When we were racing back east, he won everything, never liked him personally though, kinda prickish. But Biffle, coolest guy out there besides Martin.

05-29-2006, 07:24 PM
TS could be a pole smoker, but I'd put the dude in a dirt car anytime. When we were racing back east, he won everything, never liked him personally though, kinda prickish. But Biffle, coolest guy out there besides Martin.
i see now that stewart is winning and jeff gordon is not the tide has
changed, as far as dirt cars stewart, kahne, newman, yeley, i have them
drive anytime for me and also the snakewrench is a good shoe

canuck1
05-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Didn't anyone watch the 73 Daytona 500 on jr.s show? that was a waaaaay better race

Havasu_Dreamin
05-30-2006, 10:08 AM
Here is what Rusty Wallace had to say (http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/columns/story?seriesId=2&columnist=wallace_rusty&id=2462793) about Kyle 'Yes I'm a little bitch' Busch:
Then there's Kyle Busch. He was a total hothead.
He needs somebody to kick his ass. Casey Mears got loose and spun into Busch, but he didn't have any intention of hitting him. Then Busch came out there and slung part of his HANS at Mears.
If I had been there I'd have stopped, backed up and got out of the car, and smacked Busch's face off. Then I would have gotten back in the car and took off.

maxwedge
05-30-2006, 10:27 AM
Didn't anyone watch the 73 Daytona 500 on jr.s show? that was a waaaaay better race
I watched that. It's awsome to see that old footage. I would love to see some of the Indy races form the 60's and 70s too. Somebody ought to put that stuff on a DVD set if they haven't already?

Dan Lorenze
05-30-2006, 11:57 AM
He needs somebody to kick his ass. Casey Mears got loose and spun into Busch, but he didn't have any intention of hitting him. Then Busch came out there and slung part of his HANS at Mears.
Exactly... Busch is a friggin baby....