PDA

View Full Version : Who were all the jets at Goldsboro?

Hemicbx
05-29-2006, 11:56 AM
There were four jets up at Goldsboro PA on the Susquehanna Memorial day. I've never seen that many there. I had my red & white Kachina and I talked to the guy that just finished his Hardin (White w/ black & flake). Do the owners of the two yellow ones hang out here on the boards? One had a tall carb scoop and some side graphics, the other was a rounded tail w/ enclosed motor. . .
Hemicbx
York, PA

rich seibert
06-02-2006, 08:21 AM
paul evans has the one yellow pickle fork youngblood
he is a member here, he has a jet/speedshop in dillsburg
I was out for only 5 hours on last sunday, i saw the one yellow jet(not a picklefork) , and a couple others............
there was not much of a crowd,compared to years ago, the middle parking lot was empty......perhaps all the jet heads are getting out of it, now that reg gas... is what it is................i will be there on most sunday afternoons(at sandy bottom )
if conditions are good and my schedule will allow.
i have alot going on with my hot rod,
we are doing the last leg of the hot rod power tour from harrisburg to E-town
june 8,9 this throws a big wrench into the anna trip,

loudpipessavelives
06-02-2006, 07:06 PM
hey hemi.... i talked to you down at the river on monday thanks for turning me on to the site

Hemicbx
06-03-2006, 05:40 AM
loudpipes,
Glad you made it to the site. Piles of good info on here; all good guys as well.
Your boat looks pretty good, it will be even better when it's all dialed in and you can flog it!
You asked the other day about the Jet-o-vator I have. Parts for the Berk Jet-o-vator are tough to come buy and the system has it's limitations. I'm fine w/ it for a lake boat and for throwing a tail. However, the Place Diverter system is superior and more available.
Rich, where is "Sandy Bottom"? Also, where is Paul EVans shop in Dillsburg; shop name?
Hemicbx
York, PA

rich seibert
06-03-2006, 06:15 PM
sandy is the small public island strait across from goldsboro side 1st ramp
there is a monkey swing and picnic areas and v-ball court,that`s usually where i swim/hang out at.
i supose that`s where you met loudpipes,if i were to guess
paul`s performance corner,llc
40 s baltimore st
dillsburg pa.
717 432 2346
(e-mail) dragboat@adelphia.net

loudpipessavelives
06-04-2006, 03:19 PM
we actually met out between shelley and goldsboro, the formal name of sandy beach is goosehorn, you cant miss it on a good weekend when theres tons of boats out like on memorial day