PDA

View Full Version : Summer Kitchen Season Opener

redleader@Anna
05-29-2006, 03:29 PM
The kitchen was open this weekend and we actually had a nice little turnout. Call it a pre Anna Party...anyway met a bunch of you guys and some even stayed and camped out(wasn't so bad was it?? :crossx: )...some were even lucky enough to sleep in Robert E. Lee's bed at Jack's house. anyway it was a good time maybe up a little late saturday night...watching cmz and his sis down the brewskies through the beer funnel/bong...come back again any time it was fun...seee ya'll there 6/9-6/10 :rollside: :)
p.s. hey Jets for me is motor #5 gonna cut it or is #6 just around the corner :cool:

jets4me
05-29-2006, 05:33 PM
red jack is something else i have never seen such a house charlie was getting us a tent and jack said set that down and come with me man the room he put us in had its own big bathroom and so nice and my motor is still good just ask charlie how he like it when i let him drive it man its scarey in the other seat all ya red thanks for everything. we went to po-monkey after that and some out board wanted to try me i gave him a littil taste but my girl was a littil scared so he was lucky he was taking bite that he could not chew anyway still together and see ya in 2 weeks

CMZRACING
05-30-2006, 03:26 AM
wow what a weekend guys, thanks again for all the hospitality. hope we left everything the way it was when we got there. had a blast, cant wait to start again in two weeks. thanks guys, hey jets4me, that motor should be just fine til then, mine finally got bit by the boat bug......gonna get the intake off probably today and see whats going on in there with that last cylinder. have fun til then.

redleader@Anna
05-30-2006, 04:53 PM
Hey there cmz,
That was great fun sat. night...hope you get the boat reworked by 6/8 ... i'm sure you will... see y'all in two weeks...p.s. bring a bigger funnel! :crossx: :rollside: :crossx: :)