PDA

View Full Version : Win by Default!!!

Jetboatguru
05-29-2006, 05:36 PM
Well, it seems that tha SS Minnow team failed to answer the call for 2nd round of the SS vs K race. Which by any sanctionaing body's standards would be a forfeit or win by default. Now, I am a sportsman and I am willing to continue this race. Dave, (by some freak act of God) took the first race. Congrats!!
The SS minnow team looked like they hit 6 out of 6 on the lottery when they won. There were some wet pants sightings on some of them after the race. Gorgy was representin the little people in Red Bluff. So if the Rankin team does not want to push this too the next race, then I expect to see some greenbacks coming way. Great job of driving Dave!

olbiezer
05-29-2006, 05:47 PM
tony......thank goodness u got rid of that other avatar.........thanks

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-29-2006, 07:08 PM
So is a Gorgy part of the 'Welsh Corgi" canine Family?
Welsh Gorgy :rollside: :) :D :rollside: :) :D
http://www.welovepookie.com/FluffsdfgHS.jpg

Wildchild80
05-29-2006, 07:25 PM
Well, it seems that tha SS Minnow team failed to answer the call for 2nd round of the SS vs K race. Which by any sanctionaing body's standards would be a forfeit or win by default. Now, I am a sportsman and I am willing to continue this race. Dave, (by some freak act of God) took the first race. Congrats!!
The SS minnow team looked like they hit 6 out of 6 on the lottery when they won. There were some wet pants sightings on some of them after the race. Gorgy was representin the little people in Red Bluff. So if the Rankin team does not want to push this too the next race, then I expect to see some greenbacks coming way. Great job of driving Dave!
It figures that the Guru team would call out a win by default. At the VERY best it would be a tie. Normally I would not give this any more time but if you want to move this to Irvine or Long Beach We will be up to the challenge (some challenge it is like stealing salt water from the ocean) better sweeten up the pot a little bit. I think you gave us a good run Tony, just how much humiliation can you stand.
P.S. I hear that"CROW" is very high in cholesterol

FlatStupid
05-29-2006, 07:45 PM
UH? Dave, Burley would be next! :crossx: Lessin' your skeered! :cry:

GofastRacer
05-29-2006, 07:56 PM
This is just too funny!.. :D :D

Wildchild80
05-29-2006, 08:00 PM
UH? Dave, Burley would be next! :crossx: Lessin' your skeered! :cry:
You will have your hands full in Burley with your new boat and the new K-69 Freedom Child.

FlatStupid
05-29-2006, 08:02 PM
You will have your hands full in Burley with your new boat and the new K-69 Freedom Child.Bring em on! The Traffic cone will be runnin' interference with a guest pilot!

Wildchild80
05-29-2006, 08:04 PM
Bring em on! The Traffic cone will be runnin' interference with a guest pilot!
Great maybe now we can all see how fast that boat will finally go

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-29-2006, 08:06 PM
Great maybe now we can all see how fast that boat will finally go
that was pretty funny! :D

FlatStupid
05-29-2006, 08:11 PM
Great maybe now we can all see how fast that boat will finally goPretty sure it will finish second. Just in front of the K-69 Freedom Child!!! :)

Jetboatguru
05-30-2006, 06:03 AM
I think it was pretty clasy of the K5 team to be down helping with the recovery of the SS Minnow80 at the end of the race. No heckling, just an all out effort. If not for the courage of the fearless K5 crew, the minnow would be lost.
The race is not over and you want to sweeten the pot I'm in. It was a fun race, just have to get the kinks worked out.

Jetboatguru
05-30-2006, 06:04 AM
So is a Gorgy part of the 'Welsh Corgi" canine Family?
Welsh Gorgy :rollside: :) :D :rollside: :) :D
http://www.welovepookie.com/FluffsdfgHS.jpg
BWAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

the real k-boat king
05-30-2006, 06:59 PM
well it seems like jerry can't go to a race any more so he has nothing better to do than sit around and crop pictures of other people at there exspence.
jerry must be crying because there is a new video king in town, who doesn't need permission to go to a race. since life is a challenge maybe we need one jerry, well lets see, we know it can't be in boats, well motorcycles either because i'am faster than you with little g on the tank, maybe nitting, i'am sure you could beat me at that, let me know if you can figure something out, but check with your wife first to see if you can come play. :crossx: :crossx: :yuk: :argue:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-30-2006, 07:38 PM
well it seems like jerry can't go to a race any more so he has nothing better to do than sit around and crop pictures of other people at there exspence.
jerry must be crying because there is a new video king in town, who doesn't need permission to go to a race. since life is a challenge maybe we need one jerry, well lets see, we know it can't be in boats, well motorcycles either because i'am faster than you with little g on the tank, maybe nitting, i'am sure you could beat me at that, let me know if you can figure something out, but check with your wife first to see if you can come play. :crossx: :crossx: :yuk: :argue:
Oh please....you can't beat me with g on the tank. In fact you haven't invited me out since I bought the 450! :lightsabe I would be happy to break you off in a little basketball when ever you're feeling froggy.. lol!! Ya ya I've seen you play and you have a little bit of an outside shot but unfortunately for you... you will come up SHORT! :rollside:
I stayed home to work on YOUR home movies! The 2 strippers at blacklake looked like twins, were they? :)
Ya, the flakeydandruffkidd is king of getting his shit stolen, showing up late (if at all) and red x's on his web site. LMAO!!! I guess I should've trained him better. :(
I only chopped you cause you didn't A.answer the phone or B. call me back! :crossx: (actually K-flat gets credit for the chop, it was only my idea :boxed: )

FlatStupid
05-30-2006, 10:17 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!! Video boy spankin Gorgys ass! YEE HAW!!! Sorry OB.

MAXIMUS
05-31-2006, 05:57 AM
Oh please....you can't beat me with g on the tank. In fact you haven't invited me out since I bought the 450! :lightsabe I would be happy to break you off in a little basketball when ever you're feeling froggy.. lol!! Ya ya I've seen you play and you have a little bit of an outside shot but unfortunately for you... you will come up SHORT! :rollside:
I stayed home to work on YOUR home movies! The 2 strippers at blacklake looked like twins, were they? :)
Ya, the flakeydandruffkidd is king of getting his shit stolen, showing up late (if at all) and red x's on his web site. LMAO!!! I guess I should've trained him better. :(
I only chopped you cause you didn't A.answer the phone or B. call me back! :crossx: (actually K-flat gets credit for the chop, it was only my idea :boxed: )
Did you say "SHORT"??? :messedup: Thats cold man...

the real k-boat king
06-02-2006, 09:56 PM
You ride like a girl-you need to grow your hair back so when I'm lapping you everyone will think you're a girl and feel sorry for you loser :cry: :cry:Bring your bike to Irvine Lake and we'll make a track and race in front of everybody--we'lll see who the real King is :220v:

Wildchild80
06-03-2006, 05:29 AM
Happy Anniversary Guru

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-03-2006, 01:37 PM
You ride like a girl-you need to grow your hair back so when I'm lapping you everyone will think you're a girl and feel sorry for you loser :cry: :cry:Bring your bike to Irvine Lake and we'll make a track and race in front of everybody--we'lll see who the real King is :220v:
Lets race at Elsinore MX track instead! ;)

Wildchild80
06-03-2006, 10:09 PM
Great Challenge
The King Versus Video Jerry should be interesting need to hear more debating before a final decision can be made