PDA

View Full Version : kickin it a saguaro lake

EMCAM
05-29-2006, 06:15 PM
To everyone kickin it at saguaro lake this weekend just want to say thanks for making it fun.No drama thats a first and no broken boats. Just some recovery from the sun and beer. All in all a blast hope somone posts some pics ..................

cave
05-29-2006, 07:26 PM
I was killer meeting people from Hot Boat's Just Jets today. Here is a pick of Nautii & 396_Ways_To_Spit
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j107/cave13/Nautii396.jpg
To bad Tyro wasn't there. All those jets at the beach was awesome.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j107/cave13/parked2.jpg
Natii's Kona. Nice jet,
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j107/cave13/NautiisKona.jpg
EMCAM's Eliminator,
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j107/cave13/emcamsEliminator.jpg
Camera was set on indoor. When every ones jet is done we are gunna have quite a crew back at the beach!
The water wasn't to rough today either.

EMCAM
05-29-2006, 07:32 PM
thanks for the pics. I like it. I like them even more cuz there mostly my boat in them .....just kidding we need to take more pisc of the saguaro crew and post so we know who is who.I need a new camera :cry:

cave
05-29-2006, 07:38 PM
I'll snap away everytime we all hook up. We'll get some digi video of all the east siders next time.

EMCAM
05-29-2006, 07:41 PM
I will attempt to make my boat fly for the vid . I had it about 5 feet out today . Not to mension when we almost pitched everyone .(nothing to be proud of by the way)I am sure Jordan 23 will join on on the fun.

Jordan_23_85205
05-29-2006, 07:45 PM
You know I'm down! By the way...where do I sign up for flight lessons? :crossx:

EMCAM
05-29-2006, 07:49 PM
OOOOHHHHH crap here we go Cave see what i started.

jbone
05-29-2006, 07:59 PM
Cool pics, but why does it look like a smurf pissed on your lens? Everything is blue.
J

EMCAM
05-29-2006, 08:03 PM
If you read jbone cave said his camera was set for indoors.

cave
05-30-2006, 02:53 AM
It will be fixed for the next flight :D

jbone
05-30-2006, 03:20 AM
If you read jbone cave said his camera was set for indoors.
Oh, sorry. I missed that. Plus, I was just trying to be funny.
Ha Ha,
J

KACHINA KEN
05-30-2006, 03:52 AM
Yeah it was cool to meet ya guys today, have to do it more often.
Kenny

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-30-2006, 05:34 AM
Yeah it was cool to meet ya guys today, have to do it more often.
Kenny
It was nice meeting you ken. You have a killer boat. I love the colors on that rig. I felt so homeless bacuse my boat was sitting at home flipped over:cry: We will be out there every sunday;) Next time we willl be staying all day long;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-30-2006, 05:35 AM
Nice pics jimmy, the blue doesnt bother me at all. Scotts boat came out bitchin! Jimmy, you just love shooting that rooster dontcha:D

NautiII
05-30-2006, 06:05 AM
it was really cool meeting all of ya'll. finally figured out my idle problem. my throttle cable came loose. but then, after I got home, I checked the oil, and.......WATER!!! damnit. it was clear at the beach. is there a way I can check maybe the plugs, or something, to see where it may have come from. and also, is it pssible, that with my idling problem, I sucked in some water from the exhaust!!! sorry for the moaning......it was really great meeting ya'll again!
Scott n Janice

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-30-2006, 06:14 AM
it was really cool meeting all of ya'll. finally figured out my idle problem. my throttle cable came loose. but then, after I got home, I checked the oil, and.......WATER!!! damnit. it was clear at the beach. is there a way I can check maybe the plugs, or something, to see where it may have come from. and also, is it pssible, that with my idling problem, I sucked in some water from the exhaust!!! sorry for the moaning......it was really great meeting ya'll again!
Scott n Janice
Glad to see you had a great time scott. Your buddy's boat look killer. Remember I told you to check the throttle cable;) How much water was in the oil? If you have a little then thats ok, it will boil off when you get it up to temp. You might have too much goung to the headers. You may need restrictors.

460 jus getn it
05-30-2006, 08:19 AM
Damn, i missed it but had a good day at bartlett...........Its summer time, Lets do this. Good to see scott out in the kona, jimmy hope the boat ran good, 396 yeah he will be done this weekend....And last but not least...Bubba, i got something for you............................................... ..
Bartlett was great water was nice, a little rough but for the most part it was good. Boat ran great cant be happier with the performance of the pump...Thanks to 396 for helping me out friday and again saturday nite........

NautiII
05-30-2006, 08:50 AM
Damn, i missed it but had a good day at bartlett...........Its summer time, Lets do this. Good to see scott out in the kona, jimmy hope the boat ran good, 396 yeah he will be done this weekend....And last but not least...Bubba, i got something for you............................................... ..
Bartlett was great water was nice, a little rough but for the most part it was good. Boat ran great cant be happier with the performance of the pump...Thanks to 396 for helping me out friday and again saturday nite........
Missed you Sunday Ty... so, what are the plans for this weekend?????????

EMCAM
05-30-2006, 02:05 PM
ty,s plans are for me to hand his a$$ to him.
JK tyro . had to say it :) :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

460 jus getn it
05-30-2006, 02:21 PM
ty,s plans are for me to hand his a$$ to him.
JK tyro . had to say it :) :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
You better look into those heads and cam...Cause your going to need it......

cave
05-30-2006, 05:00 PM
I'm Charging the digi vid cam now.
Ty, the boat was turn key after it finally started. My throttle stuck a bit but other than that the chenna ran great. Best day on Saguaro yet.
I love holidays here. Water was awesome, the jet boat crowd was out! Man these guys are good people. Nice to meet EMCAM, NautiII, Brian and to see Mike again. Lets do this this summer again and again. I did miss Ty. I really wanted to see that chenna roost now that your pump is fresh.
Mike I hope when I get the new cam installed I get a bigger phatter roost. I was barely spinning 3900rpm. The new cam should give me more rpms.

hondajoey
05-30-2006, 05:46 PM
when is the jet gang rolling out to saguaro agian?

454-ways-to-go
05-30-2006, 08:14 PM
be rollin in a couple of weeks, got to finish the motor and break in the cam and i'll be throwin some tail. hope to meet up with everyone.

james
05-30-2006, 08:20 PM
To everyone kickin it at saguaro lake this weekend just want to say thanks for making it fun.No drama thats a first and no broken boats. Just some recovery from the sun and beer. All in all a blast hope somone posts some pics ..................
Whats up to all I met this Monday. Thanks for all the info on jet boats. I have the blue 78 Chellenger with the 468 just wanted to stay in touch for this summer. I got pulled over coming out of sandy beach, and was wondering if everybody made if back to the docks OK.
thanks again
James

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-30-2006, 08:41 PM
Whats up to all I met this Monday. Thanks for all the info on jet boats. I have the blue 78 Chellenger with the 468 just wanted to stay in touch for this summer. I got pulled over coming out of sandy beach, and was wondering if everybody made if back to the docks OK.
thanks again
James
Hey james, why did they pull you????? We didnt see that many boatcops when we left. Did you get a ticket? We need to meet up and hit up saguaro every sunday. I should be out there sunday in my boat. I am sanding on the bottom right now. I had to take break from the bugs;)
396(michael)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-30-2006, 08:43 PM
be rollin in a couple of weeks, got to finish the motor and break in the cam and i'll be throwin some tail. hope to meet up with everyone.
Get your azz to work!!!:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-30-2006, 08:46 PM
when is the jet gang rolling out to saguaro agian?
Stop teasin us joey:D We have been waitning for you to roll out here:p

NautiII
05-31-2006, 05:53 AM
I am planning on being there this sunday as well. still got a couple bugs to work out.

hondajoey
06-03-2006, 10:29 AM
Stop teasin us joey:D We have been waitning for you to roll out here:p
you know how us westsiders are we dont like to drive out to the east side, still, is anyone rolling out there next weekend 6-10 or 6-11

jamessampica
06-03-2006, 11:32 AM
you know how us westsiders are we dont like to drive out to the east side, still, is anyone rolling out there next weekend 6-10 or 6-11
Come out sunday joey and play with us eastsiders.
JIM S

cave
06-03-2006, 03:43 PM
Is there gunna be a roll call for Sunday?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-03-2006, 03:48 PM
I cant make it tomorrow. I am busting my azz until my boat is done.
Jimmy, you gaskets are in. I ordered the oilpan gasket because it says you have to change it if you do the timming cover.

jamessampica
06-03-2006, 04:31 PM
Maybe we should put this on hold til next weekend?
JIM S

hondajoey
06-03-2006, 05:09 PM
Come out sunday joey and play with us eastsiders.
JIM S
Jim you know my Uncle, Richard Crandall does he ever go to the lake anymore?
And i am ready to go,
just not this weekend.

NautiII
06-03-2006, 05:34 PM
no reason we cant go EVERY weekend!!! lol

jamessampica
06-03-2006, 06:09 PM
no reason we cant go EVERY weekend!!! lol
Now that's a really good plan you have NautiII.
JOEY how have you been it's been awhile.I have'nt talked to Richard in oh hell it's been along time.Far to long!!!!Are you coming out next weekend and join us?LATER!!!!!
JIM S

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-03-2006, 07:07 PM
ill be ready next weekend for sure;) My trailer is done and now I can finish my bottom. THen its all down hill from there;) Jim, are you going to bring your monster out??? I am itchin to see her run;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-03-2006, 07:08 PM
Now that's a really good plan you have NautiII.
JOEY how have you been it's been awhile.I have'nt talked to Richard in oh hell it's been along time.Far to long!!!!Are you coming out next weekend and join us?LATER!!!!!
JIM S
I got you a quote, $150 per seat. You buy the materials. Let me know if you wanna go over there;)

jamessampica
06-03-2006, 07:19 PM
ill be ready next weekend for sure;) My trailer is done and now I can finish my bottom. THen its all down hill from there;) Jim, are you going to bring your monster out??? I am itchin to see her run;)
Yes :) i'm bringing the monster out.Well i guess it's on for next weekend then.Keep in touch if this changes. :) :) Let's get the westsider's too!!! :rollside: :rollside:
I'd like to get my interior done but i don't know where to get the fabric at.When ever you have time that would be great.LATER!!!! :)
JIM S :)

hondajoey
06-04-2006, 06:30 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1971HPIM0093-med.JPG
Next Sunday 6-11
Im ready i better start polishing now. where do you guys kick back at i am not to familiar with Saguaro

Squirtcha?
06-04-2006, 07:29 AM
We're in. Sunday then?
Dan

cave
06-04-2006, 06:16 PM
So Sunday it is. I'm in. Oh I was there today (6/4). Those roll bar boats are gunna be pist when all these jets take up space on the beach. Cameras are charged. No Blue tint this time.

h2oboy
06-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Guys hoping to be out there next Sunday as well.... Blew my engine a few weeks ago, and just got her back from the builder... 3000.00 later.... ouch!!! well I have to do some timing and stuff to it.... Got the wiring all figured out today, so I could possible be ready....
Anyone good at tuning an engine, or know where I should tow it to be done??

EMCAM
06-04-2006, 08:26 PM
CAVE good to see you out ther today. Im in for next sunday and im sure jordan 23 is also.hope tyro makes it :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

cave
06-05-2006, 05:25 AM
EMCAM, I hear there is something waiting for ty:D It was a fun day.
Its on next Sunday!

NautiII
06-05-2006, 06:46 AM
we are in for sunday as well!!!!

460 jus getn it
06-05-2006, 08:23 AM
Ill be there..................Sunday it is.