PDA

View Full Version : Summer Sale, 10% off Golf Cart Parts/Accessories at Big Country Carts

Nubbs
05-29-2006, 08:46 PM
Hey all,
I'm offering a 10% discount to any ***boat member/friend. Go to our website www.bigcountrycarts.com and see what we have to offer. During the checkout process, you will be given the opportunity to enter a "code" for the discount. Enter "***boat" (do not enter quotation marks) and save 10% on your order. This is a great opportunity to make sure your cart is 100% ready to go for the summer or to add that accessory you always wanted.
Thanks
Nubbs

Nubbs
05-31-2006, 05:59 AM
:D

Nubbs
07-13-2006, 04:17 PM
Just in case some of you still need parts.....

Froggystyle
07-13-2006, 04:20 PM
For anyone concerned, I used BCC for our Trident golf cart build and am totally pleased with the service and the attention to detail Jeremy provided us. We went from a pretty stock cart to pretty wild within a couple of days.
I highly recommend his business to anyone looking to do some mods to carts whether it is performance or bling.
Wes

JetBoatRich
07-13-2006, 04:44 PM
For anyone concerned, I used BCC for our Trident golf cart build and am totally pleased with the service and the attention to detail Jeremy provided us. We went from a pretty stock cart to pretty wild within a couple of days.
I highly recommend his business to anyone looking to do some mods to carts whether it is performance or bling.
Wes
his customer service has always been one of the best :cool: