PDA

View Full Version : All GIRL GRUDGE CiRCLe rAcE is in 2 weeks!

CircleJerk
05-30-2006, 12:21 AM
When: June 10-11
Where: Issaquah Washington, (Seattle)
Event: 'Tastin Racin' featuring; Unlimited Light Hydroplanes, Lighter Than Lights (5 liter), Jet Skis, and my favorite, the Outlaw Nostalgic Circle Boats. (Inboard flats and old hydros) Check out: www.tastinracin.com
Women? Yes, three of them actually racing in SK class and taking on all MEN!! brave enough. No whiners please! :argue:
Who: my wifie, 'The Blonde Bomber' and her Lavey (just finished the new power plant) plus Hondo-Sanger's (Al Veto) Daughter Cheryl and Sharon the newcomer who ran her rookie laps last year (beating George Nordling), and her beautiful Wickens 427 FORD! (she is fearless) :skull: Her boat weights 2300 less driver!
What: Should be the race we have been waiting 5 years for. The Blonde is coming out of retirement for the fun of spanking the only man in class with his small block Jones flat. Unless, a certain Dentist is planning on bringing the moldie oldie RaysonCraft! :cry:
We all have waited quite a while for other women to get the experience and find the courage to race. Remember, Cheryl ran with the fast guys last year and even beat me until her flip at Ione, then she immediately rebounded with a win at Moses Lake! She's tough and her gull circle Sanger is a great rough water boat.... :) So who's going?? I hear Harlan Orrin and a couple others on their way to Burley are making the loop.

Roaddogg 4040
05-30-2006, 05:51 AM
Hey Jerk, Make sure you get pictures for those of us who are stuck somewhere else... Wish I could go.
Steve

CircleJerk
05-31-2006, 09:08 AM
Our still cameraman now has video capability.

lucky
05-31-2006, 09:26 AM
i thought that race happend at red bluff ???? lmao