PDA

View Full Version : Fawk Dodge

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 08:56 AM
I just want to vent a lil bit well I got a new mega cab and it has 10k miles on it now. When it had like 4k it had a front diff ring went out in it and it was leaking but that is an easy fix. It was in the shop for a day I need wheels so I rented a car well Dodge doesnt give you a vehicle unless you have a extended warranty why the fawk do I need an extented warranty if the truck is only 4 months old well they said if you have one we will give you a car. I was like forget it. Well my truck had to go in today for tranny fluid leaking like crazy leaving puddles everywhere. So I called dodge today and I already knew the answer they werent gonna pay for it they told me other manufactures like ford chvy etc etc charge you for rental cars in the price of the vehicle he then prceeded to tell me Dodge sells there cars cheaper because we dont charge you that in the price and Im thinking to myself shit they are just as expensive as the other diesel trucks so where is it cheaper. I was really annoyed I didnt spend 45k on a truck to have nothing to drive or even a loaner. Dodge has left a bitter taste in my mouth. So for anyone loooking into buy a dodge vehicle just remember no extended warranty no loaner no matter if you got 500 miles on the car. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE :mad: :mad:

Outnumbered
05-30-2006, 08:59 AM
Hmmm. That sucks. I'm on my third Dodge after owning several Chebys and all three Dodges have been more reliable. Towed with all of them. All were 4x4's. Just some bad luck I guess.

Jordy
05-30-2006, 09:00 AM
That sucks. But on the bright side, at least you didn't change your screen name to Dodge4Life yet. :D :D :D

Todd969
05-30-2006, 09:01 AM
bummer :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I don't know that either of the other manufacturers would matter for you. There's just no pleasing some people. :)

Outnumbered
05-30-2006, 09:02 AM
BTW, sounds like your dealer sucks. Find a good one and stick with it. I had an awesome service writer that always handled me. Did the same when I had my chevys too. A good dealer will make all the difference. Don't settle for a shitty dealer's service.

a catered life
05-30-2006, 09:08 AM
wow el4life to bad about the dodge and thats sucks..... when we got the tahoe we had to take it back 3 weeks later for something the dealer (rydell) offered us a car for $9 bucks a day wasnt free but a least they offered...maybe its because we bought it from the same lot where we were getting it fixed but your situition sucks :yuk:
P.S. dont mention bad taste in your mouth to loud some people might start sending you PM's :p

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 09:08 AM
bummer :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I don't know that either of the other manufacturers would matter for you. There's just no pleasing some people. :)
Janitor let me tell you every chevy gmc or ford I have had always gave me a loaner when it went in the shop. Im a pleased customer but when I bring my 45k truck in with 10k miles on it I would like a car since you dont know when my truck will be done I have a life to I shouldnt have to put my life on hold cause I thought the trucK I was buying was dependable..
Todd dont make me turn WYRD loose on your weiner again :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 09:10 AM
That sucks. But on the bright side, at least you didn't change your screen name to Dodge4Life yet. :D :D :D
Jordy cold day in hell if I ever change my name haha I just want a truck thats turn key :)

riverracerx
05-30-2006, 09:10 AM
Maybe you should keep those stock F150 wheels in case you need them again? :)

Jordy
05-30-2006, 09:11 AM
Wow, gay in 7 posts. That might be a new record. :notam:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 09:17 AM
Wow, gay in 7 posts. That might be a new record. :notam:
naw I think WYRD did it in 3 before :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 09:17 AM
Maybe you should keep those stock F150 wheels in case you need them again? :)
SMARTASS Ill just go buy an escalade :rolleyes:

Screaming Pete
05-30-2006, 09:19 AM
E4L, i'd sell that piece of S$it truck to me for 30K right NOW!!! and go back to Chevy. my dodge has 335k on it and its a 95 so i'm probley due for more break in dodge problems. Just pm me your contact info and Let Me Help you out of this ....Team Turn Key!!!!!!!

Nubbs
05-30-2006, 09:23 AM
I just want to vent a lil bit well I got a new mega cab and it has 10k miles on it now. When it had like 4k it had a front diff ring went out in it and it was leaking but that is an easy fix. It was in the shop for a day I need wheels so I rented a car well Dodge doesnt give you a vehicle unless you have a extended warranty why the fawk do I need an extented warranty if the truck is only 4 months old well they said if you have one we will give you a car. I was like forget it. Well my truck had to go in today for tranny fluid leaking like crazy leaving puddles everywhere. So I called dodge today and I already knew the answer they werent gonna pay for it they told me other manufactures like ford chvy etc etc charge you for rental cars in the price of the vehicle he then prceeded to tell me Dodge sells there cars cheaper because we dont charge you that in the price and Im thinking to myself shit they are just as expensive as the other diesel trucks so where is it cheaper. I was really annoyed I didnt spend 45k on a truck to have nothing to drive or even a loaner. Dodge has left a bitter taste in my mouth. So for anyone loooking into buy a dodge vehicle just remember no extended warranty no loaner no matter if you got 500 miles on the car. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE :mad: :mad:
E4L,
WTF???? Are you trying to go through a pickup from all 3 manufacturers? I hope you get some decent service soon.

Miss Perfect
05-30-2006, 09:25 AM
SMARTASS Ill just go buy an escalade :rolleyes:
I am starting to think whatever you buy, you're going to have bad luck with it. Do you ever stop to think that maybe it might be you? :p :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 09:26 AM
E4L,
WTF???? Are you trying to go through a pickup from all 3 manufacturers? I hope you get some decent service soon.
I think we all need decent service or we just might have to go buy toyotas :)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 09:27 AM
I am starting to think whatever you buy, you're going to have bad luck with it. Do you ever stop to think that maybe it might be you? :p :rollside:
Oh Angi you lil SD why arent you at ISL we are blessed we get your pressence today :) :p

Miss Perfect
05-30-2006, 09:28 AM
Oh Angi you lil SD why arent you at ISL we are blessed we get your pressence today :) :p
it must be your lucky day! :p What's a SD anyways?

Todd969
05-30-2006, 09:29 AM
Janitor let me tell you every chevy gmc or ford I have had always gave me a loaner when it went in the shop. Im a pleased customer but when I bring my 45k truck in with 10k miles on it I would like a car since you dont know when my truck will be done I have a life to I shouldnt have to put my life on hold cause I thought the trucK I was buying was dependable..
Leave my weiner out of this! Might I suggest you buy a Tundra and Bayliner, problems solved :p

Kilrtoy
05-30-2006, 09:30 AM
own an eliminator too...
That sucks ROB, i would be really pissed off too

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 09:30 AM
it must be your lucky day! :p What's a SD anyways?
Oh yea I wonder how lucky I will get haha.. SD = shit disturbor

Outnumbered
05-30-2006, 09:31 AM
Leave my weiner out of this! Might I suggest you buy a Tundra and Bayliner, problems solved :p
LMAO :D

Jbb
05-30-2006, 09:32 AM
Cadillac always gives me something new to drive whenever they keep my Escalade....
Hi MP.... ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 09:32 AM
Hey weinnie boy nobody said anything about the boat but if they made a tundra that could tow my boat decently I would be all over it :crossx:

Jordy
05-30-2006, 09:35 AM
Do you ever stop to think that maybe it might be you? :p :rollside:
OH SNAP!!!! Better lookout, she's pretty smart for a girl. :D :D :D

Chico&Zeus
05-30-2006, 09:36 AM
Dude, it's all who you know, my wife worked for Chrysler for years and we always had a loaner when the car was in the shop and it was always something of equal or more value. You need to find a good dealership like the post above said. Dodge even set us up numerous times to park at the dealerships when we flew out of town for long periods and they would shuttle us to the airport and pick us up. That saves a lot of money on airport parking!!! She knows almost every dealership in Phoenix the best one in my opinion has been Bill Luke.

Cruzzze
05-30-2006, 09:36 AM
Had a tranny leak on my '06 quad cab after 1800 miles, so I climbed under it and a line going to the cooler has a 2" piece of rubber on it and two POS hose clamps, so I tightened them up and took care of the problem. Love the Dodge though......... :argue:

Miss Perfect
05-30-2006, 09:38 AM
Oh yea I wonder how lucky I will get haha.. SD = shit disturbor
Not that lucky. HAHAHAHA :p

Miss Perfect
05-30-2006, 09:39 AM
Cadillac always gives me something new to drive whenever they keep my Escalade....
Hi MP.... ;)
Hi JBB :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 09:45 AM
Not that lucky. HAHAHAHA :p
you''ll never know go back to ISL :p

NOTALENT
05-30-2006, 09:45 AM
Damn Rob.....shit maybe you should print out all your posts here and take them down there....show them how much you praise them....definatley sucks to hear bro. Ask to talk to the manager....it works most of the time.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 09:47 AM
Damn Rob.....shit maybe you should print out all your posts here and take them down there....show them how much you praise them....definatley sucks to hear bro. Ask to talk to the manager....it works most of the time.
Dude just post your weekend pics of all the T&A so I can atleast smile :cool:

NOTALENT
05-30-2006, 09:48 AM
Dude just post your weekend pics of all the T&A so I can atleast smile :cool:
http://myspace-528.vo.llnwd.net/00780/82/50/780440528_l.jpg

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 09:50 AM
SWEET ILL BE WAITING :rollside:

Unforgiven
05-30-2006, 11:02 AM
why is it that EVERY truck you have owned is a POS???? :yuk: my GMC still runs like a champ. :) .. oh yea..thanks returning calls on sunday. :crossx: ....

Jordy
05-30-2006, 11:05 AM
Is it just me or does it look like she's wishing she had a gun so she could shoot herself in the head??? :idea: :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 11:08 AM
why is it that EVERY truck you have owned is a POS???? :yuk: my GMC still runs like a champ. :) .. oh yea..thanks returning calls on sunday. :crossx: ....
Hey asshole if you werent so drunk u would have remembered what you said to me on friday. Hey Rob I have to work sat but when I get off Ill call you and we will go to dinner. Well my phone never rang and the weather sucked I went home sun :yuk:

NOTALENT
05-30-2006, 11:14 AM
Is it just me or does it look like she's wishing she had a gun so she could shoot herself in the head??? :idea: :D
It's just you....she is reppin Unleashed. She is smiling because of me.... :crossx:

UnionJack
05-30-2006, 11:27 AM
I have an 06 mega, and my brake line cracked (First 1000 miles), but they gave me a rental without even asking. I actually turned it down, the had the truck fixed the next day....

Red Eye
05-30-2006, 12:12 PM
Sounds like a dealer issue and not Dodge in general. I've always been given a loaner for any service issue.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 12:52 PM
Well I have been to two dealerships close to my house Turlock Auto Plaza and Razzari Dodge and they both told me the same thing so somones lieing and then I called corporate and they told me the same :crossx:
Then I just called there they had the never to tell me it wasnt leaking anything funny how I have had huge puddles of tranny fluid under it guess that was from some imaginery car :argue:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 12:55 PM
union jack and red eye do you have extended warrantys??
Union jack I wanna see some pics of your rig

Totally IncapASSitated
05-30-2006, 01:04 PM
Well I have been to two dealerships close to my house Turlock Auto Plaza and Razzari Dodge and they both told me the same thing so somones lieing and then I called corporate and they told me the same :crossx:
Then I just called there they had the never to tell me it wasnt leaking anything funny how I have had huge puddles of tranny fluid under it guess that was from some imaginery car :argue:
Went thru the same BS when my '05 cracked an injector line on my way out to Havi a month ago and was spraying diesel fuel all over the highway...from my experiences Dodge's customer service sucks!!!!
This is my first and last Dodge, never had a problem getting a loaner with all of the GM's I have owned!!!!
And yes, I tried the yell and scream method too with every manager that I could get in front of me!!!

UnionJack
05-30-2006, 01:08 PM
No extended.... I will get you some pictures later, but 6" lift on toyo 35's on 20's. Silver

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 01:18 PM
Went thru the same BS when my '05 cracked an injector line on my way out to Havi a month ago and was sparying diesel fuel all over the highway...from my experiences Dodge's customer service sucks!!!!
This is my first and last Dodge, never had a problem getting a loaner with all of the GM's I have owned!!!!
And yes, I tried the yell and scream method too with every manager that I could get in front of me!!!
I feel your pain brother

djunkie
05-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Hey Rob...... I told you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 01:35 PM
Hey Rob...... I told you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
HEY DAVE GO GET BACK ON THE BOAT FAKWER

Cole Trickle
05-30-2006, 01:37 PM
Sucks.....
I bought a 03 Dodge SRT-4 (Fast Neon) for my better half and when we had problems thay rented me a silverado from Enterprise for no charge.(I had it for 3 days and I never buy extended warranties)
Maybe you can try a Niissan Titan?? :crossx:
Tundra won't tow your boat

ULTRA28
05-30-2006, 02:02 PM
I haven't had any issues with my mega cab yet. I waited until I had 7500 miles on it before I lifted it just to make sure everything was good with the truck first. In the past I have had the dealerships blame problems with the truck on the lift.

Todd969
05-30-2006, 02:02 PM
Sucks.....
Maybe you can try a Niissan Titan?? :crossx:
Perfect!!!! Get the nissan and you could upgrade to a Sea Ray. I would say atleast a 24'.
Again problem solved. :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Perfect!!!! Get the nissan and you could upgrade to a Sea Ray. I would say atleast a 24'.
Again problem solved. :rollside:
fawk a sea ray get a JC :)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 02:07 PM
I haven't had any issues with my mega cab yet. I waited until I had 7500 miles on it before I lifted it just to make sure everything was good with the truck first. In the past I have had the dealerships blame problems with the truck on the lift.
Well lets see some pics of your mega cab and what lift did you do

GHT
05-30-2006, 04:34 PM
Damn, sounds like a crock of Sh1t to me. Just think, if they have cost savings ideas such as NOT having the cost of a loaner car IF yours breaks down maybe they don't include it because they don't trust the DEPENDABILITY of their own product. Maybe Dodge would go broke with rental car charges? :rolleyes:
Sorry you have to be treated so sh!tty by a company you trusted with THOUSANDS of YOUR hard earned dollars.

Kilrtoy
05-30-2006, 04:46 PM
HELLO EVERYONE.....
HE OWNS AN ELIMINATOR, HE IS USED TO THAT KIND OF SERVICE.... :boxed: :rollside:

catman-do
05-30-2006, 05:14 PM
Elim- I had a similar experience with my Dodge Diesel and Power Dodge Ontario. Truck was running rough after 30k and white smoke started comming out so I took it in and told them i thought it was either an injector or a mapping sensor. They told me a week later that the motor was bad from getting water in it and it was going to be 18grand to fix!!! I fought with them for 4.5 weeks, got suppervisors, corp office, newspapers, and private mechanics involved. Finally I had a friend of my dads (he works in corp office) get on the phone and threaten some jobs, well well well.... it turned out that it was the injector after all and I had my truck back that afternoon! The whole time they never offered to pay for the rental car bill. Bastards. :mad:
If you are in the 909 area I ercomend going to Frahm Dodge in Norco.

3 daytona`s
05-30-2006, 05:25 PM
I did not read all replys SO!! hope not repeating. There is a LEMMON law and it works.The not most ideal of avenues ,but if they won`t help you have to fight. My thoughts. :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 05:49 PM
I did not read all replys SO!! hope not repeating. There is a LEMMON law and it works.The not most ideal of avenues ,but if they won`t help you have to fight. My thoughts. :idea:
I of all people know the lemon law and I hope I never have to know what it is again. I have had two already and in no way looking fo my 3rd I just want my issues fixed.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 05:54 PM
This is what was said on the work order..
"10144 leaking inspected for transmission leak. Verified a very small amout of transmission fluidat the torque converterinspection cover area (seapage) but no actual drip. Removed cover and verified leakage to have orginated from the vent area. Inspected trans fluid level and found it is okay." This is the part that gets me" SUSPECT THE TRANSMISSION WAS RUNNING A BIT HOT WHEN THE VEHICLE WAS TOWING SOMETHING". No repair necessary

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 06:00 PM
HELLO EVERYONE.....
HE OWNS AN ELIMINATOR, HE IS USED TO THAT KIND OF SERVICE.... :boxed: :rollside:
Thats funny I have never had to have my Eliminator at the dealership for any kind of problems guess they just put out qualtiy craftsmanship :)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 08:14 PM
You should have bought a Mercedes. They wash our car before they deliver it to us. ;)
The G55 AMG was out of the budget but hell if I had your money there wouldnt be a budget :)

Playbuoy
05-30-2006, 08:34 PM
Have you submitted your claim to corporate yet?

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 08:42 PM
If I had your money, I'd burn my money and half of yours. :D
The guy that sweeps the floors at our shop just won $100,000 and a 5 day trip to Cabo today from the Extreme Sports Sand Show a couple weeks ago. We're gonna carjack him when he picks up the money. :crossx: :crossx:
Can I get in on the carjacking gig we can even use Miguels car with the confidental plates :)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 08:43 PM
Have you submitted your claim to corporate yet?
what claim???

djunkie
05-30-2006, 08:54 PM
This is what was said on the work order..
"10144 leaking inspected for transmission leak. Verified a very small amout of transmission fluidat the torque converterinspection cover area (seapage) but no actual drip. Removed cover and verified leakage to have orginated from the vent area. Inspected trans fluid level and found it is okay." This is the part that gets me" SUSPECT THE TRANSMISSION WAS RUNNING A BIT HOT WHEN THE VEHICLE WAS TOWING SOMETHING". No repair necessary
Say it aint so. A Dodge with transmission issues? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 08:58 PM
Say it aint so. A Chevy has no leg room? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crossx:
Why you bad mouthing your truck I told you it didnt :p

Kilrtoy
05-30-2006, 08:59 PM
Thats funny I have never had to have my Eliminator at the dealership for any kind of problems guess they just put out qualtiy craftsmanship :)
That cuz it has only seen the water twice...and once was wet sanding

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 09:20 PM
That cuz it has only seen the water twice...and once was wet sanding
I got 98 hours on it :p

djunkie
05-30-2006, 09:23 PM
Why you bad mouthing your truck I told you it didnt :p
Not everyone is an overgrown giant like you. Hell i'm 6'2" and I have plenty of room in mine. :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 09:25 PM
Not everyone is an overgrown giant like you. Hell i'm 6'2" and I have plenty of room in mine. :crossx:
not what it says in post 68

djunkie
05-30-2006, 09:28 PM
I know I'm an overgrown freak. It's my downfall.
:crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-30-2006, 09:39 PM
:crossx:
fawker :)

Kilrtoy
05-30-2006, 11:12 PM
I got 98 hours on it :p
WHo the hell left the key on in the driveway

Red Eye
05-31-2006, 12:05 AM
union jack and red eye do you have extended warrantys??
Union jack I wanna see some pics of your rig
No extended warranty for me. You just gotta get pissed enough at 'em and they'll eventually give in. :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-31-2006, 06:43 AM
WHo the hell left the key on in the driveway
Just cause you do that for 5 months out of the year doesnt mean we all do that. I see you sitting in your garage key on listening to the radio :p :)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-31-2006, 06:44 AM
No extended warranty for me. You just gotta get pissed enough at 'em and they'll eventually give in. :crossx:
Yea I have been trying to be the calm customer cause when the other side comes out it gets ugly :cool:

ULTRA28
05-31-2006, 12:50 PM
Well lets see some pics of your mega cab and what lift did you do
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497megacab.jpg
6" superlift with spacers. 37" Toyo open countrys on 20" XDs with AMP research steps. Nothing real crazy on this one.

Screaming Pete
05-31-2006, 01:30 PM
john, you black smoke us with the brady's coming back from the river last month we tried to catch you but backed off at 100mph

Jafojunkie
05-31-2006, 01:40 PM
Dumba**, Go buy a new ford f-350, and be satisfied with it for once. Dodge can only produce the new Challenger, and i buy it.

RiverRatMike
05-31-2006, 02:02 PM
Dodge ---- Dead Or Dieing Garage Everywhere

ULTRA28
05-31-2006, 02:24 PM
john, you black smoke us with the brady's coming back from the river last month we tried to catch you but backed off at 100mph
Yeah, I heard about that. When I have the programmer set to the highest HP, it puts out the biggest cloud of black smoke. I don't think I'll be running that program anymore with the bigger tires though. I don't want to break anything.

Playbuoy
05-31-2006, 04:03 PM
You'd need to tell the dealer you want to submit a warranty claim. They will turn it over to Corporate who will send out a person to come look at it. that's the process.
If you've modded it in anyway, that could (and probably) will affect the decision.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-01-2006, 06:43 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497megacab.jpg
6" superlift with spacers. 37" Toyo open countrys on 20" XDs with AMP research steps. Nothing real crazy on this one.
John thanks for posting the pics I know you are busy but I appreciate you taking time out of your day to post a pic of your truck and the truck looks good.