PDA

View Full Version : Just A Thank's To the Wickeds

Psycho Squid
05-30-2006, 05:47 PM
Just wanted to drop a note to say Thank's to Pat & Julie for the Hospitality. You guys are great! I have to add how much I like that Wicked Performance Boat. That boat rocks!!! I look fwd to seeing you guys and we will be hanging this summer! Thank's again for the beers and fuel, Psycho Squid seems to drink a shiznit of both.
Squid...
P.S. Get Those pic's up girl.... :D

Wicked Performance Boats
05-30-2006, 05:53 PM
Just wanted to drop a note to say Thank's to Pat & Julie for the Hospitality. You guys are great! I have to add how much I like that Wicked Performance Boat. That boat rocks!!! I look fwd to seeing you guys and we will be hanging this summer! Thank's again for the beers and fuel, Psycho Squid seems to drink a shiznit of both.
Squid...
Thanks Squid, Was killer meetin ya. Tried earlier to download pics but hb photo database was down. Will try again. Pat&Julie

moneysucker
05-30-2006, 06:36 PM
Squid...
Pat and Julie, if you need engine work, I will let you in on a secret I learned...If you have squid do it it is way cheaper to pay him than to pay his pizza and beer. He had PS set up to run on alcohol but it made him jelous that it could out drink him. Great looking boat wickeds, I hear rumors that a yellow gulwing was cleaning peoples clocks. I also heard the squid looked good out there and had to hear it from non family to believe it. Congrats to you both on fine looking boats.
Cy