PDA

View Full Version : wheres summit karl post closed

riverroyal
05-30-2006, 06:47 PM
I didnt know that was possible on here,you can read it but not post on it.Does a MOD do that?

topless
05-30-2006, 07:28 PM
Are you new here????

3 daytona`s
05-30-2006, 07:30 PM
Although a NEWBIEE and have read all the posts,will everyone just please think, ever done things, said things, in the heat of WAR wish had not done--- Problem now to save face will never appologize.. It is a very humbling experience, but a liberating one once you realize you were wrong.THEN forget and move forward .I hope perhaps this might be a post that might either help or if you people.Hate can only end with desire. I`m watching a program on Pat Tillman --- Folks lets end the B.S. Both sides. Thank You.

BajaMike
05-30-2006, 07:34 PM
Hate can only end with desire.
:confused:
What the hell does that mean?? Did you read that in some "new age", let's all feel good and have "closure" book??
Please....tell me, in English, what in the hell "hate can only end with desire" means.....I have no f-ing idea.
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Jordy
05-30-2006, 07:37 PM
Cool, another thread about it. Just keeps it fresh in everyone's minds. Thanks for keeping it up top so I don't have to. :D :D :D
What the hell does that mean??
The whole post kind of had that affect on me. I'm lost. Maybe Mike37 has a brother??? Aspirin here I come. :notam:

topless
05-30-2006, 07:41 PM
Although a NEWBIEE and have read all the posts,will everyone just please think, ever done things, said things, in the heat of WAR wish had not done--- Problem now to save face will never appologize.. It is a very humbling experience, but a liberating one once you realize you were wrong.THEN forget and move forward .I hope perhaps this might be a post that might either help or if you people.Hate can only end with desire. I`m watching a program on Pat Tillman --- Folks lets end the B.S. Both sides. Thank You.
I know you're new here but this is ***boat and people here NEVER forget and rar.ely forgive. I am proof of that. You have no idea how many times I was almost banned. (I since have proved myself worthy to some people here)(notice i didn't say everyone?) My point here is just laugh things off and you'll be fine. War on this site is fine if the so called enemy can back his shit and laugh. No one is here to hurt others. On the contrary, once people meet in person, it's all fun and games.

3 daytona`s
05-30-2006, 07:47 PM
I promise,since this is something I have no idea about,and really don`t understand I`ll will keep my thoughts to my self from now on. Sorry, I`ll watch this fist fight from the sidelines.

topless
05-30-2006, 07:51 PM
I promise,since this is something I have no idea about,and really don`t understand I`ll will keep my thoughts to my self from now on. Sorry, I`ll watch this fist fight from the sidelines.You have no idea how many fights I've been in on here. (just ask) I came thru and so will you so hang in here. We mostly sit behind the screen and laugh. :crossx:

topless
05-30-2006, 07:54 PM
I, and everyone else, is dumber for having read this.Bob he's new and inexperienced here. Give him a break and go check on the kids. :crossx:

BajaMike
05-30-2006, 07:55 PM
I hope perhaps this might be a post that might either help or if you people.
Ok, another brilliant sentence. I think we better invoke an “English only rule” here on Hot Boat. Whether you are a neeby or not, you have to write in English, so most of us can understand what the hell you are "trying" to say.
Maybe this is some kind of secret code.....and I don't have the de-coder book. I would appreciate someone translating "3 daytona's" (or whoever he actually is) post for me.
Thanks!!:D

BajaMike
05-30-2006, 07:59 PM
I am dumber for having read this.
Ya...what he said.....my head hurts................
:rollside: :rollside: :) :)

topless
05-30-2006, 07:59 PM
Damn!!! you guys are tough tonight. Give the newbie a break. He is thinking we are all serious and shit all the time

Rexone
05-30-2006, 08:00 PM
I didnt know that was possible on here,you can read it but not post on it.Does a MOD do that?
I've heard the mods on this site are a bunch a dicks and very overbearing and power trippy. :mad:

topless
05-30-2006, 08:02 PM
I've heard the mods on this site are a bunch a dicks and very overbearing and power trippy. :mad:So what did you think about my last PM????

boater012
05-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Ok, another brilliant sentence. I think we better invoke an “English only rule” here on Hot Boat. Whether you are a neeby or not, you have to write in English, so most of us can understand what the hell you are "trying" to say.
Maybe this is some kind of secret code.....and I don't have the de-coder book. I would appreciate someone translating "3 daytona's" (or whoever he actually is) post for me.
I think I figured it out for you guys. what he meant to say is this:
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??????????

Jordy
05-30-2006, 08:03 PM
I've heard the mods on this site are a bunch a dicks and very overbearing and power trippy. :mad:
It's probably that short little Oopma Loompa guy with the Napolean complex mod power trip... :D :D :D

BajaMike
05-30-2006, 08:04 PM
Ya, those damn mods....all overbearing and power trippy... :cry: :cry: :cry:
It's so sad!!!!
lol..... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :) :) :)

Rexone
05-30-2006, 08:05 PM
It's also been told that, as a group, they are extremely unattractive.
They are so heavy handed I hear, I'm sure even individually they've got to be the ugliest people in boating.

topless
05-30-2006, 08:06 PM
I think I need a few drinks to follow this thread. I'm starting to be nice and try to help the newbie. WHATS WRONG WITH ME????????????????

Rexone
05-30-2006, 08:07 PM
So what did you think about my last PM????
I didn't realize Jordy would succumb to such treatment involving whips and hoods.

Kilrtoy
05-30-2006, 08:09 PM
What??????????????????

topless
05-30-2006, 08:10 PM
I didn't realize Jordy would succumb to such treatment involving whips and hoods.I should give you access to my cell phone messages then. You have no idea what this guy is into.............besides helping people one people at a time.

BajaMike
05-30-2006, 08:11 PM
I think I need a few drinks to follow this thread. I'm starting to be nice and try to help the newbie. WHATS WRONG WITH ME????????????????
Ya, have a drink and quit being so nice.......... except to me....
:D

Rexone
05-30-2006, 08:12 PM
Now on top of the power trippy shit the mods have slowed the server down to a crawl. Those bastards should have their moderator pay cut, they're just a pain in the ass.

BajaMike
05-30-2006, 08:14 PM
I think I figured it out for you guys. what he meant to say is this:
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??????????
Ok, thanks for the translation.....
but, if he's implementing the "Rodney King" defense, he's done!!!!!
lol.... :rollside: :rollside: :) :)

Rexone
05-30-2006, 08:14 PM
I should give you access to my cell phone messages then. You have no idea what this guy is into.............besides helping people one people at a time.
I guess no one told you, the mods have access to all phone messages of members (cellular, home, and business) and are creating a huge database of recordings similar to the US government to come back and haunt you when you least expect it.

BajaMike
05-30-2006, 08:20 PM
Now on top of the power trippy shit the mods have slowed the server down to a crawl. Those bastards should have their moderator pay cut, they're just a pain in the ass.
Ya.....the server is really slow tonight..... :cry:
But I think we should give the moderaters a pay INCREASE for all thier great work.....let's see..... 3000% x 0 = $0
Ya, that should work....lol
:D :D :D

BajaMike
05-30-2006, 08:24 PM
I guess no one told you, the mods have access to all phone messages of members (cellular, home, and business) and are creating a huge database of recordings similar to the US government to come back and haunt you when you least expect it.
Damn, you can do all that??? :argue:
don't tell my girlfriend.....she's going to supena your ass...... :rollside:
lol.....:D

maxwedge
05-30-2006, 08:26 PM
Sweet!
Since you have all my phone messages, can you please give me Michelle's phone # that I accidently deleted the other day. :p

carreraelite
05-30-2006, 08:31 PM
Sweet!
Since you have all my phone messages, can you please give me Michelle's phone # that I accidently deleted the other day. :p
She probably didn't want you to have it anyways...... :cool:

BajaMike
05-30-2006, 08:34 PM
Sweet!
Hell no!!!:D
Michelle's sitting on my lap right now......... :argue:
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

riverroyal
05-30-2006, 08:35 PM
Are you new here????
im slowwwww not new,if this turns into a name calling thread I will delete it,I have no issues with anyone here,and wont start a thread to give a place for people to talk crap......soooo carry on :rollside:

JB in so cal
05-30-2006, 08:36 PM
im slowwwww not new,if this turns into a name calling thread I will delete it,I have no issues with anyone here,and wont start a thread to give a place for people to talk crap......soooo carry on :rollside:
wow! short fuse, huh?!! Fag!

Jordy
05-30-2006, 08:37 PM
if this turns into a name calling thread I will delete it,
Didn't you just call Topless a smart ass in the title of your last post??? Is it just me or is that kind of ironic??? :D :D :D

riverroyal
05-30-2006, 08:39 PM
Didn't you just call Topless a smart ass in the title of your last post??? Is it just me or is that kind of ironic??? :D :D :D
haaaa

JB in so cal
05-30-2006, 08:41 PM
haaaa
too much vodka red bull in the system, ehh???

maxwedge
05-30-2006, 08:42 PM
Hell no!!!:D
Michelle's sitting on my lap right now......... :argue:
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Did I mention Michelle is a 300lb 60 year old grandma type who I was supposed to call back about some info on a home loan :D

AZJD
05-30-2006, 09:10 PM
Stupid Dummy Head! :yuk:

BajaMike
05-30-2006, 09:12 PM
Did I mention Michelle is a 300lb 60 year old grandma type who I was supposed to call back about some info on a home loan :D
Damn......I did it again..................... :cry:

Tom Brown
05-30-2006, 09:20 PM
I am dumber for having read this.
Strong words. :eek:

Tom Brown
05-30-2006, 09:21 PM
You have no idea how many times I was almost banned.
I would guess about 9461 times.

topless
05-31-2006, 01:38 AM
I would guess about 9461 times.Not fair, you already knew.

Rexone
05-31-2006, 01:41 AM
Tom where did you find the cute little chocolate yogurt making machine avatar?

topless
05-31-2006, 01:57 AM
I'm rubber you're glue.................soooooooooooo carry on.

SmokinLowriderSS
05-31-2006, 03:08 AM
I believe a plugin for the Hansalator is in R&D to try to solve this problem ........ (.)(.) tits. :p

SmokinLowriderSS
05-31-2006, 03:09 AM
I've heard very similar things Rex, so they must be true. :idea:

topless
05-31-2006, 04:55 AM
I believe a plugin for the Hansalator is in R&D to try to solve this problem ........ (.)(.) tits. :pBe nice to the guy with 3 Daytonas. He doesn't understand us yet. Besides, if I'm nice to him, he might give me one of them. Who needs 3 anyway?

3 daytona`s
05-31-2006, 04:59 AM
The minute I pushed submit this message I just knew I was going to get caught in the crossfire.Self inflicted pain I give.

topless
05-31-2006, 05:02 AM
The minute I pushed submit this message I just knew I was going to get caught in the crossfire.Self inflicted pain I give.So have you thought about changing your name to 2 daytonas and I could change mine to 1 daytona??? huh huh huh?????? :crossx:

centurion tunnel
05-31-2006, 05:05 AM
So have you thought about changing your name to 2 daytonas and I could change mine to 1 daytona??? huh huh huh?????? :crossx:
Thats a good one.... Morning guys and gals

3 daytona`s
05-31-2006, 05:11 AM
I`m thinking so!! Anything to smooth out the water I stirred up :confused:

3 daytona`s
05-31-2006, 05:16 AM
I`m off to see the dentist-- Pain I might deserve after this.. Have a good day all!!

maxwedge
05-31-2006, 06:10 AM
....Let's institute an INTRANCE EXAM....
I'm assuming this has something to do with hypnosis? :crossx:

topless
05-31-2006, 06:27 AM
ATTENTION: ALL HEAVEY HANDED, PINKO, COMMIE, BULLY MODS!
I've noticed in the past couple of months that the I. Q. of the newer participants of this forum has taken a nosedive. WTF ? Are we recruiting from the ranks of the dumbest human beings that are capable of turning on a computer. Above is a perfect example of someone not being able to put 10 words togather that make sense.
In another thread, I was an advocate of the exit exam. That was for high school students that had to go out and face the world and try to survive. F*ck the exit exam! Let's institute an INTRANCE EXAM so we don't have to deal with posts from tards that can't express themselves when their not on their meds. In the very least, isn't software available so that when a mentally challenged person posts some gibberish (as above) a flashing "icon" appears, flashing "TARD ALERT-TARD ALERT" so we won't waste time trying to decipher the %(*#^%).
Rio> advocating a higher standard for HB members.Yeah, what is an Intrance exam anyway. Maybe entrance???? Hope you took the test. Be nice now he is trying to bring love and peace to the forums (oh and maybe I'll get one of those 3 daytonas) I'm trying, besides, he's on his way to Mexico to see the dentist as we speak. Hope all works out well and they don't pull the wrong tooth or anything.

HM
05-31-2006, 06:38 AM
I've noticed in the past couple of months that the I. Q. of the newer participants of this forum has taken a nosedive. WTF ? ....
Let's institute an INTRANCE EXAM so we don't have to deal with posts from tards.......
What about an exam for old school tards?
Rio, repeat after me, i before e except after c.
Or perhaps a song to help you with the rules in english?
Conjunction junction, what's for function?
Oh, and it is mandatory when criteeeeeking someone's spelling on HB, that you make atleast one big spelling mistake. :D

topless
05-31-2006, 06:44 AM
What about an exam for old school tards?
Rio, repeat after me, i before e except after c.
Or perhaps a song to help you with the rules in english?
Conjunction junction, what's for function?
Oh, and it is mandatory when criteeeeeking someone's spelling on HB, that you make atleast one big spelling mistake. :DMaybe he took the INTRANCE exam.

topless
05-31-2006, 06:50 AM
Oh and by the way HolyMoly, it's Conjunction Junction whats YOUR function.............Jeeez get your preschool chit straight before you post it.

Tom Brown
05-31-2006, 06:51 AM
Tom where did you find the cute little chocolate yogurt making machine avatar?
It just kind of appeared so I had no choice but to use it.

Essex29
05-31-2006, 06:56 AM
I've noticed in the past couple of months that the I. Q. of the newer participants of this forum has taken a nosedive. WTF ? Are we recruiting from the ranks of the dumbest human beings that are capable of turning on a computer. Above is a perfect example of someone not being able to put 10 words togather that make sense.
In another thread, I was an advocate of the exit exam. That was for high school students that had to go out and face the world and try to survive. F*ck the exit exam! Let's institute an INTRANCE EXAM so we don't have to deal with posts from tards that can't express themselves when their not on their meds. In the very least, isn't software available so that when a mentally challenged person posts some gibberish (as above) a flashing "icon" appears, flashing "TARD ALERT-TARD ALERT" so we won't waste time trying to decipher the %(*#^%).
Rio> advocating a higher standard for HB members.
Hey Genius, isn't it Entrance Exam????? :220v: :)

topless
05-31-2006, 06:58 AM
Rio was just warning us of the TARD Alert. LMAO

Ziggy
05-31-2006, 07:00 AM
Oh and by the way HolyMoly, it's Conjunction Junction whats YOUR function.............Jeeez get your preschool chit straight before you post it.
How did the jingle go for the "verb"???? :D :D

topless
05-31-2006, 07:06 AM
"TARD ALERT-TARD ALERT" so we won't waste time trying to decipher the %(*#^%).
Rio> advocating a higher standard for HB members.Hmmmm makes sense now.

topless
05-31-2006, 07:09 AM
How did the jingle go for the "verb"???? :D :DI don't remember BUT....Take B thats a ba and an O X ox put em all together and that spells BOX, thats a box B O X box Thats a box BOX box............. you know the rest

HM
05-31-2006, 07:16 AM
LOL...I just saw that. Atleast it was spelled right, so I think I passed the intrance exam. :D

Tom Brown
05-31-2006, 07:16 AM
I don't like boating on the ocean because, in sloppy conditions, my stomach gets a little heavey.

topless
05-31-2006, 07:18 AM
I don't like boating on the ocean because, in sloppy conditions, my stomach gets a little heavey.Seems your bowels do also.

HM
05-31-2006, 07:18 AM
Hmmmm makes sense now.
Perhaps he wanted "to gather" 10 words to form a sentence that made sence? or maybe he wanted to make cents? or make since?

Ziggy
05-31-2006, 07:21 AM
I don't like boating on the ocean because, in sloppy conditions, my stomach gets a little heavey.For me its because I can't swim all the way back to dry land......I've watch deadliest catch before, its scary stuff the ocean and all............and there are sharks :p

topless
05-31-2006, 07:21 AM
Perhaps he wanted "to gather" 10 words to form a sentence that made sence? or maybe he wanted to make cents? or make since?Or perhaps he was trying to show how smart he be.

Jordy
05-31-2006, 07:39 AM
The minute I pushed submit this message I just knew I was going to get caught in the crossfire.Self inflicted pain I give.
Yet you did it anyway. That's what makes this place a fockin' blast!!!! :D :D :D
Mama always said stupid is as stupid does... :D

topless
05-31-2006, 05:14 PM
BWAAAAA, in Toplessnesses case (did I git that rite?) it's intrance exam....NEXT ! Jordy, my mom used to say the same thing about stupid, about that time I'd get the heck knocked outta me! LOL
Rio
You all do realize that that post was a spoof on dumb I hope. Iffin ya'll wan, we kin slide into AAVA an git phat ho. word bitch?BWAAAA back at ya. Define Intrance for us dummies. I know enter means to come in so Entrance would be correct.

Nord
05-31-2006, 06:11 PM
This is the thread I've been searching for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cool:

H20 Toie
05-31-2006, 11:43 PM
whoi cares'

topless
06-01-2006, 04:59 AM
Guess my post weren't very clear. Intrance= in a daze=goofy chick=TOPLESS!
"Iffin ya'll wan, we kin slide into AAVA an git phat ho. word bitch?" =Nothing to do with Topless. Do a search for either AAVA or AAVE. Basically, it equal African American Vernacular English which is basically street slang, hard to understand, ya no lik sum o da ritten ya cee roun hear!
RioI guess you need to inform Websters so it can be added to the dictionary. Or better yet, make your own. By the way, can you define togather while you're at it? ..........(thinking out loud....WHAT A DICK)