PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks

Redneck
05-30-2006, 07:43 PM
Big thanks to OG for letting us party it up at his house this weekend your dinner was great. Gotta plan another road trip soon. Bobby and Windy thank you so much for making the weekend a great and for heather's bday present. You guys are on top of birthdays only 7 months early. Thanks to Rhett and Gina from Dana boats for hanging with us on Monday and letting us ride on your guys boat. Im ready to buy a Dana now what a fast smooth ride. Thanks Woody for being by boat biatch on Saturday just next time try not to use your teeth so much. Thanks to everyone else for making it a great weekend we had a blast.
Kenny and Heather

atomickitn
05-30-2006, 07:52 PM
aaaaahhhhhh!..........ok! :) :rollside:

OGShocker
05-31-2006, 01:01 PM
Sorry, I just saw this. Kenny, THANK YOU for driving me to Vegas and Parker. F'ed up reason to go to sin city, but since neither one of us gambles I can't think of another reason to go...:D
A big thank you goes out to the ladies! As much as I tried to kill the kitchen,,, it sure looked good the next morning.
Thank you Dia, Karl and Woody for supplying steaks! I would have said meat,(as in the three types consumed) but I thought better of it. :rolleyes:
The biggest thanks of all goes out to Sean for NOT doing the woo woo dance in our shower.. :D :D :D :notam:
See y'all on the 10th!!!

Redneck
05-31-2006, 01:12 PM
Sorry, I just saw this. Kenny, THANK YOU for driving me to Vegas and Parker. F'ed up reason to go to sin city, but since neither one of us gambles I can't think of another reason to go...:D
A big thank you goes out to the ladies! As much as I tried to kill the kitchen,,, it sure looked good the next morning.
Thank you Dia, Karl and Woody for supplying steaks! I would have said meat,(as in the three types consumed) but I thought better of it. :rolleyes:
The biggest thanks of all goes out to Sean for NOT doing the woo woo dance in our shower.. :D :D :D :notam:
See y'all on the 10th!!!
was good times just sucks we spent so much money at the bunny ranch

OGShocker
05-31-2006, 01:27 PM
was good times just sucks we spent so much money at the bunny ranch
I laughed my ass off to find you waiting in the bar for me to finish...LMAO :crossx:

WYRD
05-31-2006, 01:28 PM
See y'all on the 10th!!!
I did the Woo Woo dance in Dia's shower last weekend...................ooopppss was that out loud :idea: :crossx: :p

OGShocker
05-31-2006, 01:30 PM
I did the Woo Woo dance in Dia's shower last weekend...................ooopppss was that out loud :idea: :crossx: :p
Dinner, tomorrow at the Market Broiler? Or Sisely's(sp)

WYRD
05-31-2006, 01:32 PM
Italian sounds good where is sisely's?

Redneck
05-31-2006, 01:47 PM
I laughed my ass off to find you waiting in the bar for me to finish...LMAO :crossx:
mark i think you forgot you ran into the back with one and before i could grab my beer from the bar you were coming out done i hadnt even picked dinner out yet lol

OGShocker
05-31-2006, 02:41 PM
Italian sounds good where is sisely's?
Victoria Gardens. Great food and NICE Martinis!

WYRD
05-31-2006, 02:44 PM
Victoria Gardens. Great food and NICE Martinis!
7:45 SHARP (by sharp I mean give or take 15 min) :idea: :p

Mrs.Racer277
05-31-2006, 02:46 PM
See y'all on the 10th!!!
LMAO I did see him eye balling your spa. :rollside:
Thank you for the awesome dinner. YUMMY as always. Just have Denise call Windy or I when she can not find anything in her kitchen. :)
Can not wait until the 10th.
XXOO

Mrs.Racer277
05-31-2006, 02:47 PM
OMG I love Market Broiler!! :220v: :cry:

Mrs.Racer277
05-31-2006, 02:51 PM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yes you did :p

Windy
05-31-2006, 04:55 PM
Just have Denise call Windy or I when she can not find anything in her kitchen. :)
Can not wait until the 10th.
XXOO
Seriously....I think we rearranged the whole kitchen.
Thanks for having us Mark...good times...and good peeps.
And thanks to my Hunny for another great weekend at the river...he is my silk {LOL}. :p