PDA

View Full Version : Donald

Kim Hanson
05-30-2006, 08:20 PM
I have to work in the AM , so feel free to get some shots in okay..........( . )( . )............I will see you in the PM......bring something better than that " B " shit okay......... :idea:

dmontzsta
05-30-2006, 08:26 PM
I have to work in the AM , so feel free to get some shots in okay..........( . )( . )............I will see you in the PM......bring something better than that " B " shit okay......... :idea:
Thats okay, I am done for the night and have a shit load of work to do tomorrow, then a soccer game to coach, so tomorrow night is slammed as well, I will see you around friend.
:)

Kim Hanson
05-30-2006, 08:35 PM
Thats okay, I am done for the night and have a shit load of work to do tomorrow, then a soccer game to coach, so tomorrow night is slammed as well, I will see you around friend.
TaTa and I hope the bed bugs bite
:p ...........( . )( . ).............friend !

Kim Hanson
05-30-2006, 08:51 PM
Are you two going to hug now??????
Kiss my fiberglass arse boitch................( . )( . ).............
:p

HOSS
05-31-2006, 03:38 AM
YOU GOT `EM ON THE RUN HANSON! He`s going underground! Get a shovel,,we`ll bury him. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
05-31-2006, 06:07 PM
YOU GOT `EM ON THE RUN HANSON! He`s going underground! Get a shovel,,we`ll bury him. :crossx:
Hell with that, I got Chop Shop 9.0 now and loaded for homo ! Where is he? Moved away
:p ...........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
05-31-2006, 06:55 PM
Donald, come out , come out where ever you are! Its time for som fun .........( . )( . )........and not that homo shit you know about :p

HOSS
06-01-2006, 06:11 AM
cactus jack is ready to talk smack! :crossx:

godfather
06-01-2006, 06:39 AM
Where is that rectum warrior :crossx: :crossx:

lucky
06-01-2006, 06:47 AM
donald trying to get "shots off " is like a retard , trying to make a basket at 20feet - with a marble --

dmontzsta
06-01-2006, 03:22 PM
donald trying to get "shots off " is like a retard , trying to make a basket at 20feet - with a marble --
Look who it is...lucky the sack chewer! :) Finally someone with some ammo.

Kim Hanson
06-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Look who it is...lucky the sack chewer! :) Finally someone with some ammo.
Yo tulip thrower, I be here! Just doing some yard work waiting for you to come up with something and you talk HOMO to Lucky! The way I see your brown nosing, you won't have to tan that dome of yours, it will be just stained..shiat brown.........( . )( . )............Go do some gardening in the planter box for christ sake, it is probably sick of being polished..........
:idea:

dmontzsta
06-01-2006, 08:23 PM
Yo tulip thrower, I be here! Just doing some yard work waiting for you to come up with something and you talk HOMO to Lucky! The way I see your brown nosing, you won't have to tan that dome of yours, it will be just stained..shiat brown.........( . )( . )............Go do some gardening in the planter box for christ sake, it is probably sick of being polished..........
:idea:
Well, it looks like your new saying for the month is "BROWN NOSING". Congrats tweeker, you have learned something new this month. Normal people learn something new everyday, but since you are a little slow, you learn something new every month.
:crossx:

HOSS
06-02-2006, 09:08 AM
Kim, what would you use in dmonzsta`s flower pot? Cypress, mulch, pine bark, gravel, pine straw, cobblestones? I`d go with the pine bark myself.

Kim Hanson
06-02-2006, 04:04 PM
Well, it looks like your new saying for the month is "BROWN NOSING". Congrats tweeker, you have learned something new this month. Normal people learn something new everyday, but since you are a little slow, you learn something new every month.
I know one thing and that is for sure you are a nut dragger, who's nut you tugging on this week? Have you starting planting yet, panzies are right for it.........( . )( . )................

Kim Hanson
06-02-2006, 04:05 PM
Kim, what would you use in dmonzsta`s flower pot? Cypress, mulch, pine bark, gravel, pine straw, cobblestones? I`d go with the pine bark myself.
Pine Bark, then when it goes up in flames he can have a weiner roast as well.........( . )( . ).............
:p

Kim Hanson
06-02-2006, 05:43 PM
I found this and thought of brown nosing ( DONALD )............( . )( . ).........
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72airbag_copy.jpg

uclahater
06-02-2006, 06:09 PM
I found this and thought of brown nosing ( DONALD )............( . )( . ).........
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72airbag_copy.jpg
LMFAO :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

dmontzsta
06-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Of course the airbag for Kim is a transexual with breast implants and the airbag for Donald is MrsHanson...ewww, nevermind that I dont want dieseases. :)

Forkin' Crazy
06-02-2006, 07:53 PM
LMAO!!! Nice air bag Kimmy. :cool:

Boy Named Sue
06-02-2006, 07:56 PM
they come up with something fresh and new.
And yet so gay. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
06-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Of course the airbag for Kim is a transexual with breast implants and the airbag for Donald is MrsHanson...ewww, nevermind that I dont want dieseases. :)
Marcy never came from a ZOO Donald, got something else............( . )( . ).........I heard you like arse farts, is that where the hair went? The wifey has blasters I heard, hook it up to the car, I would say good for another 5mph............ :idea: :p

Boy Named Sue
06-02-2006, 09:00 PM
Marcy never came from a ZOO Donald, got something else............( . )( . ).........I heard you like arse farts, is that where the hair went? The wifey has blasters I heard, hook it up to the car, I would say good for another 5mph............ :idea: :p
Kim, while your grammar has improved, you still make no sense.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

Kim Hanson
06-02-2006, 09:01 PM
LMAO!!! Nice air bag Kimmy. :cool:
I would go for the option of the pillows............( . )( . )......... :p

Kim Hanson
06-02-2006, 09:03 PM
Kim, while your grammar has improved, you still make no sense.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
Am I suppose to make sense, I thought I was here for entertainment...........( . )( . )....... :p

Boy Named Sue
06-02-2006, 09:07 PM
Am I suppose to make sense, I thought I was here for entertainment...........( . )( . )....... :p
My bad! :p

Kim Hanson
06-02-2006, 09:15 PM
My bad! :p
All is forgiven..........( . )( . ).......... :p

Kim Hanson
06-02-2006, 09:18 PM
Now where is planter box boy, we need to talk :p ..........( . )( . )............

dmontzsta
06-03-2006, 05:36 AM
I would go for the option of the pillows............( . )( . )......... :p
You like your face in the pillows? like the song goes "Ass up face down".

Kim Hanson
06-03-2006, 01:26 PM
You like your face in the pillows? like the song goes "Ass up face down".
I know how you do it , like they do it on the Discovery Channel :p Goonie Goo Goo style :D :D I didn't know she was that hairy :crossx: ............( . )( . )..........
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72110697.jpg

dmontzsta
06-03-2006, 01:58 PM
I know how you do it , like they do it on the Discovery Channel :p Goonie Goo Goo style :D :D I didn't know she was that hairy :crossx: ............( . )( . )..........
Thats me and my boy Maxi, nice!

Boy Named Sue
06-03-2006, 02:13 PM
I think I hurt myself laughing too hard. Goonie Goo Goo! :cry:
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

Kim Hanson
06-03-2006, 03:13 PM
Thats me and my boy Maxi, nice!
Maxi wouldn't let his teeth get that bad, those are made for pole scraping and coconut breaking! I would say from the WalMart Tribe, they have some freaky things in there :p ........( . )( . )...............It's like the Discovery Channel in your neighborhood , now we know where you shop. :rolleyes: :p

Kim Hanson
06-03-2006, 04:45 PM
Donald unstaple those ears from your head and come have some fun dickhead........( . )( . )........... :idea: Im sure the hell am bored and ready to rock and roll with your arse........ :idea: Come get some of this brown noser!

Kim Hanson
06-04-2006, 06:08 PM
Donald, are you ignoring me ? I want to see this kick my arse all over the forum please...........( . )( . )...........I asked nice you skinhead, brown nosing wannabe, v-driver planter box boy :p
They want you out of here, you talk " HOMO " not nice at all........to us straight guys :yuk: Now bring the shit or stay away please........ :idea:

dmontzsta
06-04-2006, 06:22 PM
Kim, you are an old worn out hooker. No matter what you are told you still come back with the same old shit, it is boring me. Go away and come back when you can come with some originality and not the same stuff in every post.
BTW: 1989 called and said they want their hair cut back. :)

Kim Hanson
06-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Kim, you are an old worn out hooker. No matter what you are told you still come back with the same old shit, it is boring me. Go away and come back when you can come with some originality and not the same stuff in every post.
BTW: 1989 called and said they want their hair cut back. :)
Kojak came back to me in my dreams and said to stop this wannabe skinhead from disgracing all the normal skin heads ( I really didn't know there was any normal ones ).......( . )( . )............ :p

rrrr
06-04-2006, 06:48 PM
LMFAO!!!!!
You fags. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2006, 06:56 PM
I think if you don't have a boat that is workable, it gets used as a planter box..........( . )( . ).......Start planting skinhead, Kojak just turned over in his grave , he said you should have stayed of the street for the tulip throwing it mushed up the 1 cell............. :p

Kim Hanson
06-04-2006, 06:58 PM
LMFAO!!!!!
You fags. :crossx:
He is a " HOMO "............( . )( . ).........that thinks " Planet of the Apes is Normal Life in Cali "................ :p

Kim Hanson
06-04-2006, 07:25 PM
Donald, I heard taking too much of the scalp focks up the brainum! So it looks like you have alot of space to fill in the cranium.............( . )( . ).l............ :idea:

Kim Hanson
06-04-2006, 07:30 PM
Donald you suck at this shiat, stick to learning how to shave you partner :idea: He will thank you for it , okay maybe you will........( . )( . )..............Kojak said to " FOCK OFF WANNABE SKINHEAD ".............. :p

dmontzsta
06-04-2006, 07:46 PM
I would rather be a skinhead, than a drunken crackhead who is mistaken for a woman.
When is the last time you had your boat out? I heard they cant stay running long enough anways. My boat will be done this summer and will stay running. Maybe you shouldnt work on them while you are tweaking, then they would run. :rollside:

Kim Hanson
06-05-2006, 05:44 PM
I would rather be a skinhead, than a drunken crackhead who is mistaken for a woman.
When is the last time you had your boat out? I heard they cant stay running long enough anways. My boat will be done this summer and will stay running. Maybe you shouldnt work on them while you are tweaking, then they would run. :rollside:
Well whoopity do, I would rather look somewhat like a girl than an AIDS victim brah
:idea: Last October I had them both out, this is Canada where the water is still really cold water head :rolleyes: I will take them out soon as I don't need a wetsuit to put the boat in the water and not come out looking like the purple dinasour :idea: They run allways, but I am really hard on boats! Not like you pussy, I do all the work on the v-drive those things are hotrods :rolleyes: car engines are easy to work on, try a V8 Rude Donald :p Just looking at that would fock you up, it has one big 4" exhaust hole though. I can see you thinking, naaaaa forget about that, what was I thinking :p ..........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
06-06-2006, 08:37 PM
I thought you wanted some of this shit Donald, where is the game ? :rolleyes: I don't want to say lets wresle, you might come out with those tights on and do a Richard Simmons shit on me :p .......( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
06-08-2006, 02:30 PM
I found a ricer boat for ya now.......( . )( . ).........Hear the fart tubes (http://videos.streetfire.net/recentvideos/1/004b048a-80a1-4ebf-8a93-7a461ab43e36.htm) :p

Kim Hanson
06-08-2006, 02:32 PM
You can even ski behind it , the piece of crap ricer boat (http://videos.streetfire.net/recentvideos/1/baa68072-e9c1-4de5-b94d-b17f55643775.htm) :p ........( . )( . )............

O.B eddie
06-08-2006, 02:42 PM
DMONSTA, kimmie is one uhhgglly ass woman or transvestite or crak HO, or male impersonator, tweeker, or animal or something but what ever it is it is not pleasant on the eyes.. Hee Haww for non reproducing. :yuk:

Kim Hanson
06-08-2006, 02:49 PM
DMONSTA, kimmie is one uhhgglly ass woman or transvestite or crak HO, or male impersonator, tweeker, or animal or something but what ever it is it is not pleasant on the eyes.. Hee Haww for non reproducing. :yuk:
Hee Haww for morons like you to slap around when it's raining, take Donald out and do it ike they do it on the Discovery Channel.........( . )( . ).......surf board freak.... :idea:

dmontzsta
06-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Look who it is, glad to see you back. :)

Kim Hanson
06-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Look who it is, glad to see you back. :)
Don't be gettin all mushy and shit in here HOMO .........( . )( . )......... :yuk:

O.B eddie
06-10-2006, 06:57 AM
Hee Haww for morons like you to slap around when it's raining, take Donald out and do it ike they do it on the Discovery Channel.........( . )( . ).......surf board freak.... :idea:
UHHHHHHHH REWIND 6 months ago same old tired worn out Lame Game, "Kimmie the cranker ho" get back to the corner and blow! You drunk illiterate, and please use the sponge or put the rubber on him we dont want you getting pregnant and reproducing!! Hee Haww for birth control and the people that must use it..

Kim Hanson
06-10-2006, 03:05 PM
UHHHHHHHH REWIND 6 months ago same old tired worn out Lame Game, "Kimmie the cranker ho" get back to the corner and blow! You drunk illiterate, and please use the sponge or put the rubber on him we dont want you getting pregnant and reproducing!! Hee Haww for birth control and the people that must use it..
Eddie go bite Donalds arse, he said it was good to see your backside back! I just see another gutter troll trying to be HEE HAWW stupid, some birth control don't work I see! The Post Man was way to fast pulling out on your sorry ass stupid existence in this world. Get back to the gutter queen, whino's miss you already I bet :idea: .......( . )( . ).........
What is a sponge? I thought that was your arse for HOMO BOY'S :yuk: .

O.B eddie
06-11-2006, 12:00 PM
Come on kimmie you can do better than that, try again. :idea:

Kim Hanson
06-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Come on kimmie you can do better than that, try again. :idea:
Why, I find you extremely boring and a waste of my time! I try to stay away from people that say Hee Haww and don't know shit! Okay, you do know shit! Now go find some and have fun with it, thank god for borders :crossx: .......( . )( . )......

dmontzsta
06-11-2006, 02:28 PM
Why, I find you extremely boring and a waste of my time! .
That is exactly how I feel about you, except I would say you are confused as well.

Kim Hanson
06-11-2006, 04:25 PM
That is exactly how I feel about you, except I would say you are confused as well.
Whatever, you sound like a bitch though! Did you bring in help Donald
:rolleyes: Eddie isn't help brah..........( . )( . )............. :220v:

Kim Hanson
06-12-2006, 11:32 AM
No , offence to you..but I was told to make you leave this part! Is it working, hell ya.............( . )( . )...........later Ari an Nation :)

dmontzsta
06-12-2006, 11:40 AM
No , offence to you..but I was told to make you leave this part! Is it working, hell ya.............( . )( . )...........later Ari an Nation :)
Are you talking to yourself again?

Kim Hanson
06-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Are you talking to yourself again?
Na, I knew you would talk back sooner or later :p ..........( . )( . )............What's up in the Ar ian Nation Clan ? Don't tell me hair cuts, man those freak me out :p