PDA

View Full Version : No-Wake Zone - Topock Gorge

shueman
05-31-2006, 06:50 AM
Just curious if they put up the bouys and made the Gorge / Devils Elbow 5mph this past holiday week-end. Anyone make a pass through the area....??

Havasu Luvr
05-31-2006, 07:05 AM
We ran to Topock Marina sunday morning for breakfast....NOTHING....still open run.. Also the island side of the channel was open to drinking... just towards Thompson Bay had new signs stating no alcohol. Again alot of hipe from peeps who dont get the story straight and make more drama. :rolleyes: :cool: :rollside:

Redneck
05-31-2006, 07:09 AM
was open on monday too plus the channel was open both ways

shueman
05-31-2006, 07:09 AM
We ran to Topock Marina sunday morning for breakfast....NOTHING....still open run.. Also the island side of the channel was open to drinking... just towards Thompson Bay had new signs stating no alcohol. Again alot of hipe from peeps who dont get the story straight and make more drama. :rolleyes: :cool: :rollside:
Tnks.... :cool:
Yep, no alcohol in front the city park area now....just like Rotary.

Havasu Luvr
05-31-2006, 07:15 AM
Tnks.... :cool:
Yep, no alcohol in front the city park area now....just like Rotary.
Yeah, it's always been like that but now they are enforcing the odinance
Kenny. what happen saturday. I heard you were a few minutes late waking up...and I do mean just a few minutes late
:rolleyes: That suck...closing the gate right in front of you :mad:

Redneck
05-31-2006, 08:47 AM
[QUOTE=Havasu Luvr]Yeah, it's always been like that but now they are enforcing the odinance
Kenny. what happen saturday. I heard you were a few minutes late waking up...and I do mean just a few minutes late
:rolleyes: That suck...closing the gate right in front of you :mad:[/QUOTE
lol yep but we managed to get on the water when you coming over to have a beer since you live so far away focker

Havasu Luvr
05-31-2006, 09:17 AM
when you coming over to have a beer since you live so far away focker
The next time you have a big gathering and it's NOT on a friday that I will be out of town ! ! ! When's your next trip out?

Robert1050
06-06-2006, 09:12 PM
As of 06 04 06, Devil's Elbow was still not bouyed off, but the 'Speed Alley' area certainly is. Also, as posted elsewhere, No PWC in Speed Alley either.
Robert

shueman
06-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Good info....thanks :cool:
As of 06 04 06, Devil's Elbow was still not bouyed off, but the 'Speed Alley' area certainly is. Also, as posted elsewhere, No PWC in Speed Alley either.
Robert

YODA
06-08-2006, 06:11 AM
Where on the river is speed alley??

SHOTKALLIN
06-08-2006, 06:57 AM
Where on the river is speed alley??
I thought YODA KNEW EVERYTHING???

SHOTKALLIN
06-08-2006, 06:58 AM
i think its north of the sand bar???