PDA

View Full Version : Place diverter bushings

Nubbs
05-31-2006, 08:53 AM
Hey all,
I need to replace the bushings in my place diverter nozzle as it's getting a little sloppy. Anybody know where to get them? I tried looking at McMaster, but I wasn't able to find them.
Nubbs

FASTRAT
05-31-2006, 10:12 AM
Hey all,
I need to replace the bushings in my place diverter nozzle as it's getting a little sloppy. Anybody know where to get them? I tried looking at McMaster, but I wasn't able to find them.
Nubbs
if ur talking about the little white bushings that go on the end where the pin goes thru?...Rex has them
fastrat

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-31-2006, 10:45 AM
tom at jetboat performance has them, and so does duane at hi-tech performance

Oldsquirt
05-31-2006, 11:15 AM
You can get all your replacement parts directly from Place, as well. Their service is excellent. Place Diverter (http://www.placediverter.com)

Nubbs
05-31-2006, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the info. I called Place. They told me it would be $40 for O-rings and bushings. What all comes in the kit? I thought that was kind of high for some small plastic bushings and O-rings. Maybe I misunderstood what is in the kit. :confused:

centerhill condor
05-31-2006, 12:29 PM
you're paying for "hope" that it will fix what ails you! the plastic parts are made 1000 per hour for pennies. surely, its a good luck or "karma" fee! not just a mark up.

FASTRAT
05-31-2006, 12:51 PM
you're paying for "hope" that it will fix what ails you! the plastic parts are made 1000 per hour for pennies. surely, its a good luck or "karma" fee! not just a mark up.
i definately agree...if they didnt have the little lip on the end...u could make ur own out of plastic tubing!
fastrat

lilrick
05-31-2006, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the info. I called Place. They told me it would be $40 for O-rings and bushings. What all comes in the kit? I thought that was kind of high for some small plastic bushings and O-rings. Maybe I misunderstood what is in the kit. :confused:
how many do you need?? I have a couple around here somewhere.

FASTRAT
05-31-2006, 03:07 PM
how many do you need?? I have a couple around here somewhere.
Nubbs...
there ya go & he's rite around the corner from u!...thats a "help" out a fellow boater!...WTG Rick
fastrat

lilrick
05-31-2006, 04:11 PM
I got two new ones in my hand. send me a pm with your #and I'll call yuh!

Oldsquirt
05-31-2006, 05:21 PM
I don't know for sure what is in the "kit", but suspect it is all six bushings, the steering nozzle o-ring and the diverter nozzle o-ring. With bushings being about $2 each, the steering o-ring $15 and the nozzle o-ring $18, that $40 sounds just about right. :) I know all the parts can be bought separately as well.

4604me
05-31-2006, 05:32 PM
try CP. 8 bucks for two, know the size

Nubbs
06-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the info and offers. I'll take my nozzle apart this weekend and see what bushings/orings I need.
Thanks
Nubbs