PDA

View Full Version : sat the 7th

blown23vee
09-05-2002, 09:33 PM
Hey! Anyone going to hang at pleasant Saturday??
Chuck, are you out there?? I need another v to
hang with the cats, man!! B-rad, you in?? Might
just be v's though...heard all the cats are out
of fuel pumps!! Sorry, guys. Hey Donnie...with
the fuel pump out, think of all the dough you'll
save on props!!!

XTRM22
09-06-2002, 06:29 AM
Hey Rick, Long time no see. I'm runnin over to Havasu Sat. to hang with some friends and wrench on my motorhome a little. Should be back at Havasu for 4 days the 20th of Sept,I heard B-rad talkin about maybe being there at Pleasant sat. though. I'm trying to round up some of the Phoenix guys from this board to hit Canyon next Sat. morning, you interested. I'll be there either way, and maybe Donnie. Hows that Sleek running with the intercooler and bigger pulley? I'll bet it's becoming a wild ride. :D eek! :D
Chuck

blown23vee
09-06-2002, 06:51 PM
Hey, Chuck!! long time...and yes, a wild ride it has become! Really need a different hull!! It's gettin a little scary. No can do on the 14th, I've gotta work. Thx though. Talk to ya soon...

Donnie
09-09-2002, 06:35 PM
Hey Rick,
Saving money is an illusion..thats why I have half a dozen props :rolleyes:
How fast is the boat now?
How scary is the boat now?
Donnie

pleasantcat
09-09-2002, 06:58 PM
i'll try to show for the fun.
hey donnie, any of those props a 30p without custom bottom finishing?
:rolleyes:

pleasantcat
09-09-2002, 07:01 PM
hey blower boy, so now that your all " chilled out " will ya wait for me on the way to hummbug :D ya know i cant run as fast as you.. im only a lil ol bbc and one carb wink

Donnie
09-09-2002, 07:19 PM
pleasantcat:
i'll try to show for the fun.
hey donnie, any of those props a 30p without custom bottom finishing?
:rolleyes: You freaking guys are killing me eek!
The one on my boat now is a 30 finished the right way(by Gibbs)your welcome to try it if you want.

pleasantcat
09-09-2002, 09:25 PM
donnie, thanks man :D i wasnt trying to bring up bad memories, i just didnt know if they were all..... well..... custom.
if the weather clears i will go on saturday. if your there i'll be sure to bring the goodies and give it a whirl....hmmmmm maybe crank off a hi 90's pass??????
[ September 09, 2002, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: pleasantcat ]

pleasantcat
09-09-2002, 09:29 PM
time for bed, g'nite all...

pleasantcat
09-10-2002, 07:55 PM
blower boy, did the tweeker girl give you my message? i know your off running around but it's time to work at work. you should try to be more like me :D well, ok bad example.... dillons 11am. be there or be ... well a scary fast lil vee boat...

blown23vee
09-12-2002, 09:15 PM
Hey, Donnie!! Yea, a touch faster & a tad scarier...might have had a faster pass first time out if I hadn't f**cked up the boost with the wrong pully. Went up one stage, but the cooler restriction took me back to right where I was. Waiting for UPS to drop off the next pulley...should be here any time. I'm running Don Baca's 26 bravo too, It handles real well. Oh, by the way...have to agree with you on the saving money thing...all an illusion!!! (no such animal)
Hey Pleasantcat...three words - ha...ha...ha, funny guy. (two more words, & it ain't your birthday!!) Just kidding...I will make that 11:00 before you know it!!!
later...

blown23vee
09-12-2002, 09:15 PM
Tweeker girl???