PDA

View Full Version : HTM 4-sale

HTM Lady
11-20-2002, 01:58 PM
2000 ss-24 HTM for sale. Blown 598 big block pontiac. Perfect inside and out. Only serious inquiries please.

Powerquestboy
11-20-2002, 02:22 PM
I have a friend that might be interested. Do you have any pics, more details and a price.

ZSARGO
11-20-2002, 03:24 PM
WRONG BOAT. SORRY.
[ November 20, 2002, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: ZSARGO ]

HTM Lady
11-20-2002, 03:56 PM
I posted incorrectly it is a 2001.

Fufu Queen
11-20-2002, 06:13 PM
Is this Chucks boat?

HTM Lady
11-21-2002, 12:32 PM
Fufu Queen:
Is this Chucks boat?Yes

Hustler
11-21-2002, 05:51 PM
Is the boat local or up north? I knew someone that was interested in it but he was told it was up north some where stored outside with no cover on it. If that is not the case I will let him know.

cindyluwho
11-21-2002, 07:06 PM
You shouldnt believe everything you hear!! It most certainly has been stored inside, in addition with a cover, and is in excellent condition. This baby has been taken good care of.
It is accessable with a advance notice......I come to So Cal regularly.

HTM Lady
11-22-2002, 09:27 AM
Hustler:
Is the boat local or up north? I knew someone that was interested in it but he was told it was up north some where stored outside with no cover on it. If that is not the case I will let him know.Hustler,
To set the confusion straight. Cindyluwho is Chucks wife. She has the boat up north not far and is willing to bring it down no problem. It is covered and totally protected. She has asked me to help her sale it. Either one of us can be contacted and are working together to sale the boat. Please if you have someone interested have them call one of us. The boat has been treated with kit gloves and is still in perfect condition.

budman
12-07-2002, 03:23 PM
HOW FAST?HOW MUCH?

cindyluwho
12-09-2002, 08:02 AM
130 mph +, $85000. Email one of us directly if you want to talk about it. Thanks.I have some pictures, just dont know how to post them.

Well Done
12-12-2002, 09:10 PM
Steve.......Your boat looks great. Man, that thing sure is big. Wyatt gave me a tour around your boat describing the damage. You'll be pleased to know that I had no idea the boat even had a problem. Wyatt was about to buff and do some of the final touches. He did say that it has taken a little longer than what he promissed you. Looks like a fine piece of workmanship to me. You got a thumbs up vote from me.

HTM Lady
12-13-2002, 07:34 AM
Well Done:
Steve.......Your boat looks great. Man, that thing sure is big. Wyatt gave me a tour around your boat describing the damage. You'll be pleased to know that I had no idea the boat even had a problem. Wyatt was about to buff and do some of the final touches. He did say that it has taken a little longer than what he promissed you. Looks like a fine piece of workmanship to me. You got a thumbs up vote from me.I believe you have posted your reply in the wrong location. Please check out were you need to be. Someone is not getting your message. Thanks

PlayTime
12-15-2002, 10:46 PM
I just want to see a pic.

steve@kps
12-16-2002, 07:44 AM
thanks WELL DONE.
I chose Wyatt, because i believe he's the best! Yes, he did an excellent job. We weren't in a hurry to get the repairs done. So that was no big deal to us.
PICS ARE ON THE FORUM GRAPHICS DEPOT..
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO GET THEM TO POST.
I CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT MY AVATAR. :mad:

cindyluwho
12-16-2002, 11:08 AM
Playtime, if you get me your email I will send you a picture of my HTM-SS-24 for sale. If you are answering this Steve fellow, then its a wrong post!!! Let me know which one your looking for!!!
Cindy

snwbrdercharlie
12-18-2002, 09:23 PM
Hi this is charlie the son of chuck wiseman and i really wish that this didn't have to happen to him if anyone has any questions about it just talk to me ok bye.

BoatFloating
12-18-2002, 09:40 PM
Boy, this spam is taking a weird turn. Who is Wyatt and how did two guys get lost in same thread???? Then this post above mine???????? Huh!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ December 18, 2002, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: BoatFloating ]

cindyluwho
12-18-2002, 10:09 PM
Boatfloating, it IS getting a little confusing! The other guys up there are talking about another HTM, (I think) and somehow got onto this one. My son Charlie is Chucks (MrPumps) son, who was the owner of this boat that HTM Lady and I are working on getting sold. The kids have had a difficult time this last year with the accident of January, and we ALL wish it hadnt happened. I am selling the boat as it is too much boat for us, and it is quite simply going to put my kids thru college. (or at least get them started). Sorry about all the confusion.
Cindy

steve@kps
12-19-2002, 07:19 AM
Cindy, sorry for interferring in your post. wink
good luck selling your HTM.

cindyluwho
12-19-2002, 05:30 PM
No problem Steve....keeps me on my toes!!

cindyluwho
12-19-2002, 07:39 PM
Hi Rd
yes I did, I emailed you back to confirm. Did you get that one? They are great and thank you so much. I would tell you what I'm going to do with them but Charlie gets on here and its a surprise..............!!!!
Thanks again!!!
Cindy

BoatFloating
12-19-2002, 09:02 PM
cindyluwho:
Boatfloating, it IS getting a little confusing! The other guys up there are talking about another HTM, (I think) and somehow got onto this one. My son Charlie is Chucks (MrPumps) son, who was the owner of this boat that HTM Lady and I are working on getting sold. The kids have had a difficult time this last year with the accident of January, and we ALL wish it hadnt happened. I am selling the boat as it is too much boat for us, and it is quite simply going to put my kids thru college. (or at least get them started). Sorry about all the confusion.
Cindy Cindy, no problem. I know this time of year doesn't make it any easier. I do wish you and the kids the best. I'm sure the faster you move the boat, the faster things can move on. I have a buddy selling a HTM so I'm trying to help him but I'll keep my open for you guys too. All the best.....

Havasu Hangin'
12-19-2002, 10:27 PM
Hey guys...here's a pic of Chuck's HTM:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Stern_Drives/chucks_HTM.JPG
If you guys remember, he was very proud of it, and took exceptional care of it. I'll try to get some specs...

cindyluwho
12-19-2002, 10:30 PM
Thank you, guys.
Cindy