PDA

View Full Version : Paging Team K-5

Wildchild80
05-31-2006, 10:07 PM
Seems like guru, has turned to food to beat his depression. looks like its working.
http://www.static-films.net/eg/e107_plugins/coppermine_menu/albums/userpics/10001/tonydoughnuts.jpg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-31-2006, 10:40 PM
You really should match the skin color of his head to the body. Its just a little too freaky like that! :(

Wildchild80
06-01-2006, 04:47 AM
You really should match the skin color of his head to the body. Its just a little too freaky like that! :(
HE never takes his shirt off in the sun (with reason)

Wildchild80
06-01-2006, 04:30 PM
this needs to be back on top

WannabeRacing
06-01-2006, 04:32 PM
Mmmmmmn, O.K.

lilrick
06-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Lmao!!!!!

Wildchild80
06-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Come on Guru you are slower with the come backs than you are when you are driving K 5. They make donuts everyday you don't have to eat them all now!!!

Jetboatguru
06-02-2006, 09:12 PM
Wow,
I go away for a couple days and "team rollover" has a field day with my pictures! I was thinking I could get Skippy to handle my light work for me. I have seen many people try to weasel out of races but to order your driver to slow roll over in turn 2 so you don't have to race me takes the cake. I see how it is in team Rankin.
Hey congrats on your championship last year. OOOPS you finished 2nd SORRY. We were too busy accepting our championship trophy in Vegas while you were sniffing Ty's exhaust. As it stands Mrs Rankin, we are tied 1 apiece. Hell, I won with out even firing her up. You guys are gonna have to do better than the donut thing. That is played out more than Gordy's comb-over. We still need to set the time and place to finish this race. Rankin isnt getting any younger and he already needs a bookmark to find his mouth. Maybe in Burley he will shed his cane and his team can lift him into the new K boat to make an honorary lap? Whatdya say Gramps?

Wildchild80
06-03-2006, 05:15 AM
Wow,
I go away for a couple days and "team rollover" has a field day with my pictures! I was thinking I could get Skippy to handle my light work for me. I have seen many people try to weasel out of races but to order your driver to slow roll over in turn 2 so you don't have to race me takes the cake. I see how it is in team Rankin.
Hey congrats on your championship last year. OOOPS you finished 2nd SORRY. We were too busy accepting our championship trophy in Vegas while you were sniffing Ty's exhaust. As it stands Mrs Rankin, we are tied 1 apiece. Hell, I won with out even firing her up. You guys are gonna have to do better than the donut thing. That is played out more than Gordy's comb-over. We still need to set the time and place to finish this race. Rankin isnt getting any younger and he already needs a bookmark to find his mouth. Maybe in Burley he will shed his cane and his team can lift him into the new K boat to make an honorary lap? Whatdya say Gramps?
All this crap coming from a guy that finised only 2 out of 8 races without a roll-over. I am not ashamed to finish 2nd to anyone in the SSRA including you OH WAIT I FORGOT YOU HAVE NEVER BEAT US. HAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
It's preetty simple to me MOTOR MOUTH bring your canoe and your wallet and I will continue to deepen your public humiliation

Roaddogg 4040
06-03-2006, 07:47 AM
Tihis just can't get any better that this!!! :argue: :) :) :)
Sure glad I don't race boats with these guys. I would be mince meat...
Steve

Jetboatguru
06-03-2006, 08:54 AM
um,
Excuse Me Mrs Rankin But Check Your Stats From San Diego Last Year. I Seem To Remember Whooping Your Ass In Sundays A Main! I Finished Second To Skippy Who Also Whooped Your Ass.
Its Called Age Dave, Accept It And Deal With The Fact That The First Thing To Go Is Your Mind And Memory. The Reason This Post Is In All Caps Is Because I Figure Your Eye Sight Is Bad By Now. Selective Memory (when You Get Beat) Is A Different Story.
I Also Remember Whooping You Ass In Burley In The Main On Staurday Night! I Waved At Nish Each Lap As He Was Sitting On The Inside Of The Track With Yet Another Blown Up Motor. I Finished Second To Ty In That Race.( You Can Relate To That!!!) So There Are Two Races Last Year That You Got Clubbed Like A Baby Seal By A Rookie!! Bwaahhaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaa a

Wildchild80
06-03-2006, 10:01 PM
um,
Excuse Me Mrs Rankin But Check Your Stats From San Diego Last Year. I Seem To Remember Whooping Your Ass In Sundays A Main! I Finished Second To Skippy Who Also Whooped Your Ass.
Its Called Age Dave, Accept It And Deal With The Fact That The First Thing To Go Is Your Mind And Memory. The Reason This Post Is In All Caps Is Because I Figure Your Eye Sight Is Bad By Now. Selective Memory (when You Get Beat) Is A Different Story.
I Also Remember Whooping You Ass In Burley In The Main On Staurday Night! I Waved At Nish Each Lap As He Was Sitting On The Inside Of The Track With Yet Another Blown Up Motor. I Finished Second To Ty In That Race.( You Can Relate To That!!!) So There Are Two Races Last Year That You Got Clubbed Like A Baby Seal By A Rookie!! Bwaahhaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaa a
Lucky Breaks on both counts and you were not driving that SLUG K Boat of yours you were driving a Super Stock. Last year you only suked part of the time. Now that you don't drive a SS boat you pretty much suck all the time

Jetboatguru
06-04-2006, 11:31 AM
Lucky Breaks on both counts and you were not driving that SLUG K Boat of yours you were driving a Super Stock. Last year you only suked part of the time. Now that you don't drive a SS boat you pretty much suck all the time
Wow,
so you went from "You never beat us at all" to "lucky breaks on both counts"
That there is some nice back peddling Mr Rankin. Your SS boat runs great with arguably the best driver but, even that that is not enough to win this deal. You won th first heat fair and square. But then you could not answer the call for the 2nd heat thus giving you one loss and tying the score. The "rubber match" will decide it and should be a good race. Where and When?