PDA

View Full Version : Lake Havasu Channel Busy For Labor Day

ETicketChris
09-08-2001, 12:12 PM
We went through the channel saturday about 4:00 and was it busy. What made it even more difficult was our 28ft cat was turning some heads and had a hard time going 5mph with the prop that was on it. We were constantly taking it out of gear to avoid hitting other boats. Did anyone see us struggling out there? Did anybody else have some close calls this weekend?

HavasuBarney
09-10-2001, 05:49 PM
OK EticketChris, I'm gonna be in Havasu this next weekend, you gonna be there,. I wanna see this bad boy run.
My friends have a big Warlock, they will be with me and are also VERY interested in what you have going.
The channel is not normally as bad as Labor Day was, but does get busy.

BADAXE
09-10-2001, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by ETicketChris:
We went through the channel saturday about 4:00 and was it busy.
It wasn't that busy. Everyone knew you were on the lake so they went to the channel to hide from you. It's nothing personal, it's just that your shamless plugs are getting boring.
What made it even more difficult was our 28ft cat was turning some heads and had a hard time going 5mph with the prop that was on it. We were constantly taking it out of gear to avoid hitting other boats. Did anyone see us struggling out there? Did anybody else have some close calls this weekend?
I think we should boycot company's like this that try to advertise for free. Well thats if you consider advertising to be him telling us that his boat is almost undrivable in the channel and if you buy one you will have near collisions and have to fry your outdrive by shifting in and out of gear all the time. Ya, now that I think about it it's not advertising, it's just dumb.
I got to be honest, I don't think I would buy a boat from a guy who posted this message. Is it me?
[This message has been edited by BADAXE (edited September 10, 2001).]

HavasuBarney
09-10-2001, 08:56 PM
Well considering my warm acceptance here, I think all the big mouths should get a chance to put up. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif Or
Badaxe,
I'm glad you brought it up, cause I was heading the same place, just in my gentle tactful way. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
But if the boat is that bad ass, time to put up! ETicketChris, this is your cue......
Badaxe, you think DCB started like this? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

***boat
09-11-2001, 01:44 PM
BADAXE: your instincts are correct. I just ran some traces and it appears that ETicketChris and TysonDawg are one and the same person. Shamless indeed!
ETicketChris: your antics have earned you a OneWayTicket out of the Forums.
HavasuBarney: http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

ULTRA28
09-11-2001, 01:58 PM
Thank you Hot Boat, I had a feeling this was the case back when I first read these posts, but didn't want to make an issue out of it because of the fact that people might have thought I had a problem with a competitor. It was too much of a coincidence the postings of Tyson Dawg and E-ticket chris coming so close together and baiting people for the sales pitch along with the way Tyson Dawg kept slamming DCB. Just a shady way to start a business.
E-ticket chris, try taking out an add in the magazines like the rest of us do.

shiznit
09-11-2001, 03:54 PM
E-ticket sent me some photos of their boat and some prices that I asked for. In my opinion I thought it was the biggest piece of garbage that I had ever seen in a newer cat. The interior looked like it was pulled from an 80's boat and the deck was tatally flat with no arch at all. It looked like a hunk of crap. That is why nobody saw it in the channel because it was just another piece of shit boat. I predict that this boat builder won't be able to sell more than four or five before doing some serious changes to this trash.Or go bankrupt. Just my opinion though. Maybe someone that likes other shitty boats (HTM) might like this one. For a good laugh ask him to e-mail you some pics.