PDA

View Full Version : Wanted!!!wanted!!!wanted!!!

Cole Sanger
06-01-2006, 07:31 AM
My buddy is looking for a boat. He really wants to get a deck boat. Doesn't need to do 100. He likes the Advantage Party Cat. He wants atleast a 7.4L. I don't think he wants to spend more than $50,000. It doesn't have to be new, but probably newer than 1996. He also wants it to be over 25 feet, preferably 26+. He also likes the boats that have a mid cabin open bow, but it must have a lot of room. Seems like those boats are three small sections (cockpit,closed mid cabin,open bow). He also wants it to have a small head of some kind, like a portapotty for the wife. He was looking at the Tritoons for a little while also. He likes to tow the kids, and they like to wakeboard, but he doesn't want a wakeboard boat. Definately wants turn key, no projects. He sold his boat and delivers it on Saturday, so he will be looking for a boat to buy right after that. Oh, he is in Arizona, but traveling to get a boat is really not that big of a deal for him. Every boat he or I have ever bought have been out of state.
So, whats out there?
Please no cuddy cabins or boats under 25 feet. Thanks.

Chestah Cheetah
06-01-2006, 07:36 AM
I know he's looking at deckboats or pontoons (two very different boats) so it sounds like he may be pretty open. Show him this - he may be into it.
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111597

Cole Sanger
06-01-2006, 08:02 AM
Actually, I personally was looking at that for a while and I showed it to him at that time. We both really need atleast an open bow of some type. I went with a full open bow. He is open to the mid cabin open bow also. Closed bow's just don't work for either of us right now. I still can't believe you haven't sold that boat yet. Really nice, and really nice price from what I can tell. Thanks

cola
06-01-2006, 08:37 AM
I know where there is one of these for sale. Essex Alandra
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1268118_1859_1.JPG

Chestah Cheetah
06-01-2006, 08:37 AM
We both really need atleast an open bow of some type.
I've got a Sawzall :rollside:

ULTRA28
06-01-2006, 04:01 PM
My buddy is looking for a boat. He really wants to get a deck boat. Doesn't need to do 100. He likes the Advantage Party Cat. He wants atleast a 7.4L. I don't think he wants to spend more than $50,000. It doesn't have to be new, but probably newer than 1996. He also wants it to be over 25 feet, preferably 26+. He also likes the boats that have a mid cabin open bow, but it must have a lot of room. Seems like those boats are three small sections (cockpit,closed mid cabin,open bow). He also wants it to have a small head of some kind, like a portapotty for the wife. He was looking at the Tritoons for a little while also. He likes to tow the kids, and they like to wakeboard, but he doesn't want a wakeboard boat. Definately wants turn key, no projects. He sold his boat and delivers it on Saturday, so he will be looking for a boat to buy right after that. Oh, he is in Arizona, but traveling to get a boat is really not that big of a deal for him. Every boat he or I have ever bought have been out of state.
So, whats out there?
I know there is a really super clean Advantage 28 in Yuma for sale right now. This thing is like brand new. The guy selling it is named Scott. I think he has it in the Arizona trader right now for $38,000. It's worth checking out. I'll try to find his number, but I'm pretty sure it's in the Arizona trader.

Jyruiz
06-01-2006, 05:59 PM
I know where there is one of these for sale. Essex Alandra
Where is that place in the pic?

Cole Sanger
06-01-2006, 05:59 PM
Is it a dark maroon or red on the side? That is my buddies first choice. He didn't want to call the guy until he sold his boat. I think he will be giving the guy a call next week if all goes well with the sale of his boat Saturday. He is interested in other possiblilities though, just in case.

cola
06-01-2006, 07:11 PM
Where is that place in the pic?
Disneyland on Lake Havasu. :cool:

DM57
06-01-2006, 09:07 PM
CS, I have an Eliminator 236 Eagle, Cuddy Open Bow for sale. It's true length is 23 feet 6 inches. It is a true 236 that does not include the swim steps. It has the same bottom as the Eliminator 25 Eagle without the integrated swim step. This boat is turn key, super clean and has an extended warranty for the motor and drive until July 2008. See photos in the Spam section or if someone can post them. Search "Eliminator 236" and you will find the pics. Not exactly what your looking for, (not a deckboat) but it is a cuddy.

Cole Sanger
06-02-2006, 07:02 AM
Sorry, but he just sold his boat that was 23 feet. It just wasn't big enough for him. Thanks.

Cole Sanger
06-02-2006, 10:10 AM
Yep, that's the one my buddy wants.

thom
06-03-2006, 04:03 AM
no head, but mine might be up for sale by the end of the month or sooner.. under 50 with fairly low hours let me know if interested

Cole Sanger
06-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Can you send some pictures? Also, some more info like engine size, your location, approx price, etc.?