PDA

View Full Version : COTTONWOOD ELECTRIC (Beware!!)

sdpm
06-01-2006, 11:14 AM
Beware of Cottonwood Electric Cart Service in El Cajon. Had a problem with my battery charger for my EZGO cart. Took it to them last week to check out. Guy takes it to the back and brings it right back out and says it works fine? He plugs it into a cart in their showroom and it would not work? 2 guys mess with it for awhile and tell me that it is in the cord and they would put some new ends on and it would be no big deal and it would be done a little later. I left them a business card and my cell #. my wife calls them on friday and they tell her that it is done and cost is $159.00!! She calls me and I tell her no way! I get back in town on tues. and call them and they say it needed all this stuff and a complete new cord? I tell them nobody authorized the repair? They tell me they did it anyways! I tell them that I want my charger back. A gal in the office tells me that nothing had been done on it and it was only an estimate for repairs. I get down there and ask for my charger and a guy tells me that it is almost done. I said what is almost done? He says they are taking the parts off? I told him that I was told that nothing was done to it? He shuts up. They hand it back to me in pieces and some missing parts.
Called another place up in No. Ca. and he walks me through it and I replace a 10 cent connector. Works fine! Just beware!!! :mad: :mad:

Go Ciggie
06-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Beware of Cottonwood Electric Cart Service in El Cajon.
Called another place up in No. Ca. and he walks me through it and I replace a 10 cent connector. Works fine! Just beware!!! :mad: :mad:
What is the name of the company that helped ya out...good deeds should not go unnoticed.
Thank you for the heads up