PDA

View Full Version : Paging DA-BULL

T-Bag'n
06-01-2006, 11:39 AM
I hear your knee's are shakin and your havin 2nd thoughts about all the horsepower and if your sweet ass can drive it... :220v: If you need help or a test driver let me know and the KING of CFW will be happy to give you a hand!!!!! :rolleyes:

Da-Bull
06-02-2006, 07:07 AM
I hear your knee's are shakin and your havin 2nd thoughts about all the horsepower and if your sweet ass can drive it... :220v: If you need help or a test driver let me know and the KING of CFW will be happy to give you a hand!!!!! :rolleyes:
Hey Wally,
Thanks for the offer to help...and yea the rookie nerves are making the knee's shake a little. Just don't know what to expect....this will be my first time driving a true flat with any horsepower. Jimmy has helped me a lot with the boat. If you are at CFW on father's day...It would be my pleasure to let the King of CFW drive my boat on some passes. :D

T-Bag'n
06-02-2006, 09:44 AM
I'll be at shasta for the cat attack, if you do any test passes let me know I would at least like to see it run.(overflow at camanche)....

ssmike
06-02-2006, 10:02 AM
I'll be at shasta for the cat attack, if you do any test passes let me know I would at least like to see it run.(overflow at camanche)....
Whats up Wally? You still downtown?

T-Bag'n
06-02-2006, 05:40 PM
What up?? Yep still Downtown, how's the BIG city treatin ya thought you might have made it to the river this year but I guess I see where you priorities are :rolleyes: talk to ya soon