PDA

View Full Version : A Serioous Problem with my Marriage/Life to a Man anyways

Mr. Maximus
06-01-2006, 12:12 PM
After reading the Sand Bar thread I thought I could also get some help!!!
Maximus has lost 65 lbs recently, and now he is a skinny little tooth pic, and looks like a wus :mad:
My problem is this: his Penis has also lost weight, and I now have a HARD time feeling it during intercourse :cry:
I've tried to get him to eat more so he can thicken up :idea: I've thrown out all of the fruits and vegetables, and brought in cookies, cake, zingers, and anything with cream filling(We all know how much he likes cream filling)
I have also left penile enlargement brochures for him to look over, but theres no samples of Klingons so he will have nothing to do with it.
Thanks in advance for your advise, and help :p

MAXIMUS
06-01-2006, 02:27 PM
There is something just not right about this guy... :rolleyes:

lucky
06-01-2006, 02:49 PM
not true , if you rub one side of pussy the other side mossey's on over to see what is happening in the neiborhood !

lilrick
06-01-2006, 04:52 PM
anybody go by the neighborhood weight loss center lately?? Maxi is the new posterboy for the clinic!!! real shit man .I heard from a very reliable source!!!!

MAXIMUS
06-02-2006, 06:01 AM
WTF... :rolleyes:

uclahater
06-02-2006, 08:27 AM
anybody go by the neighborhood weight loss center lately?? Maxi is the new posterboy for the clinic!!! real shit man .I heard from a very reliable source!!!!
Gritch must be so proud :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 09:10 AM
Maximus has lost 65 lbs recently, and now he is a skinny little tooth pic, and looks like a wus :mad:
My problem is this: his Penis has also lost weight, and I now have a HARD time feeling it during intercourse :cry:
I've tried to get him to eat more so he can thicken up :idea: I've thrown out all of the fruits and vegetables, and brought in cookies, cake, zingers, and anything with cream filling(We all know how much he likes cream filling)
I have also left penile enlargement brochures for him to look over, but theres no samples of Klingons so he will have nothing to do with it.
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

MAXIMUS
06-02-2006, 12:32 PM
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
BEAT IT! :rolleyes:

uclahater
06-02-2006, 12:51 PM
sounds like theres not much to beat :crossx: :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 01:05 PM
Only if you ask nicely! :rollside:

Roland the Fisherman
06-02-2006, 04:19 PM
You must have your Mister on the white creamy protein diet. I prefer fish myself.
Just a thought, :idea: maybe Maxie is binge'n and purge'n. I just hate that, ruins the mood.

You Te
06-05-2006, 08:09 AM
I see a non boater is posting here.

MAXIMUS
06-05-2006, 01:42 PM
A see a non boater is posting here.
Is that "legal"? :eek:

MAXIMUS
06-05-2006, 01:42 PM
Only if you ask nicely! :rollside:
BOING! :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe

lucky
06-05-2006, 01:52 PM
ya know - I really need to call some one a fag -- today its Roland , Roland your a fag :crossx:

MAXIMUS
06-06-2006, 06:00 AM
I'm with ya on that one lucky! Roland is a fag! Infact he is a FAG! FAG ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
06-06-2006, 09:56 AM
BOING! :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Roland the Fisherman
06-06-2006, 10:52 AM
First off your all fag lovers and second, UT I have cought you in my bath tub with Guru more than once and you know I have many boats. Futhermore they have all touched water unlike Haters'! :yuk:

uclahater
06-06-2006, 11:32 AM
Fag :mad:

lucky
06-06-2006, 01:38 PM
First off your all fag lovers and second, UT I have cought you in my bath tub with Guru more than once and you know I have many boats. Futhermore they have all touched water unlike Haters'! :yuk:
the sarge's boat , and his "shienis" have a lot in common lmao