PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone find my digital camera?

ShowSumSkin
06-01-2006, 09:29 PM
This weekend in Havasu I lost my digital camera somewhere and the last place I remember having it was on the beach when we were all hanging out a Moabi on Sat. Did anyone see it after I left? Its a small silver Nikon. I've been pulling my hair out trying to remember where I left it, someone help me, please. :cry: :cry:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-02-2006, 06:28 AM
This weekend in Havasu I lost my digital camera somewhere and the last place I remember having it was on the beach when we were all hanging out a Moabi on Sat. Did anyone see it after I left? Its a small silver Nikon. I've been pulling my hair out trying to remember where I left it, someone help me, please. :cry: :cry:
Well maybe if you guys didnt get so fawked up you would know where it was at. Sorry you lost your camera I havent seen it over here :)

Havasu Luvr
06-02-2006, 06:40 AM
GF, it was sunday and I just talked to Daniel, he says he remembers seeing it on the patio table sunday night during the BBQ. It has to be at my place (somewhere?). Did you take it to the jacuzzi with Amy? You guys just got up and left? maybe you took it there for some more pics???
:rolleyes:
Either way I'll look again.

Havasu Luvr
06-02-2006, 06:41 AM
Well maybe if you guys didnt get so fawked up you would know where it was at.
Funny, I said the same thing when they were looking for it....
:p

Vegas_Mike
06-11-2006, 04:46 AM
You know how we does it Big Baller, Vegas Style. Let us know if you find it or whatever. So when is the next trip??

CMATT21
06-11-2006, 06:02 AM
Yes, Thanks

JetBoatRich
06-11-2006, 06:08 AM
we did not see it :rolleyes: of course we were not there :rolleyes:
Sorry about the camera, hopefully it turns up and you can post some of the pictures :cool: