PDA

View Full Version : Boat Show

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Yes everybody we are getting close to that time of year and I cant wait its like christmas for us boat owners. Looks like Im going to be in town friday the 27 if anyone wants to meet up and go to dinner or have some drinks and Im gonna go to the show on saturday the 28th if anyone will be around it would be nice to meet some people from the boards.
Also I had one more question I was looking for a nice hotel kinda close anyone got any ideas like a Embassy suites??? Thanks Rob

77charger
01-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Plan on going also.Might have to bring the camera too :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
01-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Yes everybody we are getting close to that time of year and I cant wait its like christmas for us boat owners. Looks like Im going to be in town friday the 27 if anyone wants to meet up and go to dinner or have some drinks and Im gonna go to the show on saturday the 28th if anyone will be around it would be nice to meet some people from the boards.
Also I had one more question I was looking for a nice hotel kinda close anyone got any ideas like a Embassy suites??? Thanks Rob
Who are you again????? I think I kinda of remember talking to you before. Missed you hun nice to see you around. :) :)

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2006, 09:23 PM
Who are you again????? I think I kinda of remember talking to you before. Missed you hun nice to see you around. :) :)
Your name sounds familiar to you got a pic hahah :)

shadow
01-03-2006, 09:27 PM
Rob,i think we will be in town that weekend for the show also.Talk to you
more as it gets closer and we will hook up for lunch,beers or something.

Kilrtoy
01-03-2006, 09:35 PM
I'll be at the booth all the ***boatERS hang at,
DCB
OFCOURSE

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2006, 09:38 PM
DCB
OFCOURSE
Oh you mean dont come back

shadow
DCB
OFCOURSE
swinging by whose sack? :D

Eliminator 4 Life
Rob,i think we will be in town that weekend for the show also.Talk to you
more as it gets closer and we will hook up for lunch,beers or something.
Big D sounds good to me Ill get the root beer and rum was it??

Kilrtoy
01-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Oh you mean dont come back
That only applies to outsiders....

Kilrtoy
01-03-2006, 09:42 PM
swinging by whose sack? :D
My Wifes...

Mrs.Racer277
01-03-2006, 09:42 PM
Your name sounds familiar to you got a pic hahah :)
I might just post those pics. hehehe :) :)

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2006, 09:43 PM
That only applies to outsiders....
thats okay we welcome everyone over at Eliminator we dont hate

shadow
01-03-2006, 09:44 PM
My Wifes...
Just messin with ya Kilr,We'll look for the cheerleader section.

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2006, 09:47 PM
Just messin with ya Kilr,We'll look for the cheerleader section.
off topic but you seen any problems with rhe rack and pinions in the 05 f150s

shadow
01-03-2006, 09:50 PM
off topic but you seen any problems with rhe rack and pinions in the 05 f150s
Haven't heard of anything in particular,I do mainly all engine repair.I can check with our brake and front end dept,or i can run your vin to see if anything is noted.

Kilrtoy
01-03-2006, 09:51 PM
begging now...... :rolleyes:
Its ok, I will always have a seat for you in the WORLDS BEST....

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2006, 09:52 PM
begging now...... :rolleyes:
Its ok, I will always have a seat for you in the WORLDS BEST....
worlds best was a spin off a Eliminator its okay Miguel we still love cheerleaders haha :p

Kilrtoy
01-03-2006, 09:53 PM
worlds best was a spin off a Eliminator its okay Miguel we still love cheerleaders haha :p
That is why it is now called the worlds best

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Haven't heard of anything in particular,I do mainly all engine repair.I can check with our brake and front end dept,or i can run your vin to see if anything is noted.
Yea they replaced the universal steering joint but when you turn the wheels left right right left there is a noise coming from the R&P and you can feel in in there when you put your hand on it when the truck is on the rack. Also had a problem withthe truck would keep dieing when you go to start it they replaced 3 injectors but still had the same problem eventually they replaced the throttle body so far so good

Kilrtoy
01-03-2006, 09:55 PM
Yea they replaced the universal steering joint but when you turn the wheels left right right left there is a noise coming from the R&P and you can feel in in there when you put your hand on it when the truck is on the rack. Also had a problem withthe truck would keep dieing when you go to start it they replaced 3 injectors but still had the same problem eventually they replaced the throttle body so far so good
Hi-jacking your own thread has got to be an all time low.... :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2006, 09:55 PM
when I build my new 30 Ill take you for a ride Miguel so you can ride in a real boat and droll like I did that one day in yours when you had to kick me out :)

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Hi-jacking your own thread has got to be an all time low.... :idea:
Come on Miguel I asked for a embassy suites and you havent told me where one is yet close to the convention center

shadow
01-03-2006, 09:58 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/15021616dcb_cheerleader.jpg

Kilrtoy
01-03-2006, 09:58 PM
when I build my new 30 Ill take you for a ride Miguel so you can ride in a real boat and droll like I did that one day in yours when you had to kick me out :)
I would enjoy that...
Actually I was crawling all over a really nice canopied 26 daytona,(looking at it for someone else, dont get the wrong idea) the other day, with this big azz blower motor, very nice boat....

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2006, 10:01 PM
I would enjoy that...
Actually I was crawling all over a really nice canopied 26 daytona,(looking at it for someone else, dont get the wrong idea) the other day, with this big azz blower motor, very nice boat....
Miguel its good to see you are being so nice to other boat builders this year is this a new years resultion :)

Kilrtoy
01-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Miguel its good to see you are being so nice to other boat builders this year is this a new years resultion :)
Hey I never said I did not like Elim..................

Rod-64
01-03-2006, 10:04 PM
Any money off coupons this year???
Need to scrape all the cash together I can for the $7 brewskis. :D
Or do what we did last time and hoof it to the parking garage where the cooler is. :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2006, 10:11 PM
Or do what we did last time and hoof it to the parking garage where the cooler is. :crossx:
Well I took a second out on the house to buy all my friends beer but cooler in the parking garage sounds like a plan haha

djunkie
01-03-2006, 10:11 PM
Who would want to go to dinner with you????? :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2006, 10:12 PM
Who would want to go to dinner with you????? :crossx:
fawkin tight azz long shoremen :argue:

djunkie
DCB
OFCOURSE
Ya only cause the beer booth is right by it. :rollside:

djunkie
fawkin tight azz long shoremen :argue:
You were waitin for my smart ass remark weren't you? :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2006, 10:15 PM
You were waitin for my smart ass remark weren't you? :rollside:
always am Happy new year Dave am I gonna se u at the show or are u gonna be working like a pu$$y

djunkie
01-03-2006, 10:17 PM
always am Happy new year Dave am I gonna se u at the show or are u gonna be working like a pu$$y
Hey I don't work as much as all of you think I do. 4 days a week doesn't seem like a lot to me.
I will be making an appearance at the show. Let me know whats your plan and we can try and get together.

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2006, 10:18 PM
Hey I don't work as much as all of you think I do. 4 days a week doesn't seem like a lot to me.
I will be making an appearance at the show. Let me know whats your plan and we can try and get together.
I will be at the show on the 28 th of Jan and I look forward to drinking a few beers with you :)

djunkie
01-03-2006, 10:20 PM
I will be at the show on the 28 th of Jan and I look forward to drinking a few beers with you :)
I'll mark it on the calender

Eliminator 4 Life
01-03-2006, 10:20 PM
I'll mark it on the calender
K sounds good Im out goodnight

Jetboatguru
01-03-2006, 10:36 PM
I would enjoy that...
Thanks again for doing that Miguel!

Brooski
01-03-2006, 10:49 PM
Can you say, "Buy a Chevy!!" :cool: :cry: :skull: :argue:

Bolt On's
01-03-2006, 10:59 PM
Is the Boat Show this month???? Allready????

Kilrtoy
01-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Ya only cause the beer booth is right by it. :rollside:
And there is a beer booth behind bayliner and no-one is hanging out there, Hell Howard is always nextto DCB and noone is hanging there :p :cool: :boxed:

Kilrtoy
01-03-2006, 11:26 PM
Thanks again for doing that Miguel!
No problem, Did he like all the pics and what is happening now...

Kilrtoy
01-03-2006, 11:41 PM
That was so last year shadow, Charley has some new and improve billet Skirts for us this year....Dont know if jeffy will make it this year, He has been MIA lately....

djunkie
01-04-2006, 03:04 AM
And there is a beer booth behind bayliner and no-one is hanging out there, Hell Howard is always nextto DCB and noone is hanging there :p :cool: :boxed:
I'm sure I'll see you taking a peek at the Howard booth though. Dreaming of what you should have bought. If you were white of course. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

Hardly Satisfied
01-04-2006, 03:12 AM
going on saturday the 28th look foward to meeting everyone

JB in so cal
01-04-2006, 07:48 AM
Rod,
just got my new Powerboat and there's a 2 for 1 coupon inside; valid any day of the show.
Seems like the 28th is the big day to go, seeing as there's a certain football game the following weekend...

Eliminator 4 Life
01-04-2006, 08:18 AM
Can you say, "Buy a Chevy!!" :cool: :cry: :skull: :argue:
Sounds good but I was kinda pissed at them since I just lemon lawed my duramax :mad:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-04-2006, 08:19 AM
Is the Boat Show this month???? Allready????
Yes it is hard to believe already its here :)

GHT
01-04-2006, 08:38 AM
Now this picture is some funny sh1t...

Dave C
01-04-2006, 08:42 AM
WOW you said something nice. I can't f-ing believe it...... I'm marking this day down on my calendar.
just for that I will admit that I saw a very nice F29 the other day that I wouldn't mind owning. Clean!..... :D
I would enjoy that...

Jordy
01-04-2006, 08:42 AM
That was so last year shadow, Charley has some new and improve billet Skirts for us this year....Dont know if jeffy will make it this year, He has been MIA lately....
I hear his shoes may have been filled:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/23newdcbcheerleader.jpg
:D :D :D

Dave C
01-04-2006, 08:44 AM
LMAO... I hear that guy wears a pink tutu...
I hear his shoes may have been filled:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/23newdcbcheerleader.jpg

ChumpChange
01-04-2006, 09:15 AM
Try being a 23 year old walking into their shop in Mira Loma and looking at six figure boats. No respect at all.

pixilatedpussy
01-04-2006, 09:20 AM
We're going sweetie & the Hoots are havng the after party! :p

Eliminator 4 Life
01-04-2006, 10:03 AM
Try being a 23 year old walking into their shop in Mira Loma and looking at six figure boats. No respect at all.
CC sounds like you walked in with an attitude already like Im 23 I want a boat :) Ill sell you one

DCBDaytona
01-04-2006, 11:12 AM
E4L- I assume you know Mike Morales? Is he still around there?

Eliminator 4 Life
01-04-2006, 11:13 AM
E4L- I assume you know Mike Morales? Is he still around there?
Names not ringing a bell but then again I dont work at the factory so he might be there I just dont know him

OnlyMoney
01-04-2006, 11:50 AM
We are staying at the Westin Bonaventure (http://www.bonaventurehotel.com) again. It's close, $139/night and a great hotel.

Eliminator 4 Life
01-04-2006, 11:56 AM
We are staying at the Westin Bonaventure (http://www.bonaventurehotel.com) again. It's close, $139/night and a great hotel.
I dont want to styay down town LA I did last year and it sucked nothing to do but thanks

Newcastle
01-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Isn't that the one with the spinning tower up top? I remember going there with my Dad when i was a kid...drinking 7-ups and watching the world spin...too funny. Nice hotel

OnlyMoney
01-04-2006, 12:13 PM
I dont want to styay down town LA I did last year and it sucked nothing to do but thanks
That's ok. I'm a DCB owner anyway. :argue: :D
By the way, nice new siggy. :rollside: :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-04-2006, 12:15 PM
That's ok. I'm a DCB owner anyway. :argue: :D
By the way, nice new siggy. :rollside: :rollside:
That is okay we can still drink and look at boats thanks I had to put that there since Miguel said it haha. I just didnt like downtown I was out walking around at like 11 at night looking for some beer :cool:

GHT
01-04-2006, 12:20 PM
We're going... Be hangin' out in the Bayliner demo... They have one, don't they??? :rolleyes:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-04-2006, 12:22 PM
We're going... Be hangin' out in the Bayliner demo... They have one, don't they??? :rolleyes:
Oh yea they do they have free Mochas there for all the metro sexualsand they dropped the b and chaged it to a G have a good time haha

Charley
01-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Too funny.... I owned an eliminator for 9 years and when I started looking for another boat about 5 years ago I naturally went to Mira Loma..... completely IGNORED... thats when I went to go meet with a guy named JT at a newer company called DCB .... I was helped from the moment I walked in the door and Ironically enough ended up buying a Used Eliminator from them, which I kept for 2 weeks and traded up into a new Mach 26.... by the way Dave gave me 100% of the purchase price on the daytona towards the good guy price on the mach instead of trying to hose me for a fee or percentage on dealing with my bad choice.... thats when I knew I had found a company that deserved my loyalty ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
01-04-2006, 12:28 PM
Too funny.... I owned an eliminator for 9 years and when I started looking for another boat about 5 years ago I naturally went to Mira Loma..... completely IGNORED... thats when I went to go meet with a guy named JT at a newer company called DCB .... I was helped from the moment I walked in the door and Ironically enough ended up buying a Used Eliminator from them, which I kept for 2 weeks and traded up into a new Mach 26.... by the way Dave gave me 100% of the purchase price on the daytona towards the good guy price on the mach instead of trying to hose me for a fee or percentage on dealing with my bad choice.... thats when I knew I had found a company that deserved my loyalty ;)
Oh Charley you thread jacker great story though thanks for sharing :p

Kilrtoy
01-04-2006, 01:12 PM
WOW, So are we...
it must be a DCB thing

Kilrtoy
01-04-2006, 01:14 PM
That is okay we can still drink and look at boats thanks I had to put that there since Miguel said it haha. I just didnt like downtown I was out walking around at like 11 at night looking for some beer :cool:
There is nothing within a 15 mile radius give or take a mile...
rampart to the north,
ELA to the east,
South Central to the south and this includes USC,
Crenshaw.... Pico /Union to the west....
Watch where you go around there...

Kilrtoy
01-04-2006, 01:15 PM
That brought a tear to my eye

Charley
01-04-2006, 01:46 PM
Oh Charley you thread jacker great story though thanks for sharing :p
Im married i do alotta jackin

JackieV
01-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Rob, does this mean that you will be meeting us for a second and then running out the door to catch the Knott's Berry Farm Buffet again???
I hope not. lol :)

Eliminator 4 Life
01-04-2006, 05:56 PM
Rob, does this mean that you will be meeting us for a second and then running out the door to catch the Knott's Berry Farm Buffet again???
I hope not. lol :)
Aww fawk I knew once I saw you post here that was coming. Im satying the night its my truck and there is no senior citizens this time hahah :)

Jrocket
01-04-2006, 06:04 PM
They cant afford not too,with what they're sell'n.

Eliminator 4 Life
01-04-2006, 10:21 PM
They cant afford not too,with what they're sell'n.
Jrocket how you been buddy :)

Eliminator 4 Life
01-05-2006, 12:13 PM
Guess Ill just bring my sleeping bag and find a park bench :)

Jrocket
01-05-2006, 05:09 PM
Jrocket how you been buddy :)
Cant complain,how about you? What days will you be at the show,I'll try and make it down there.

acatitude
01-05-2006, 07:03 PM
e4l will be there on the 28th, and will probably walk by the dcb crib to see the real HOWARD boats.............but ill wear my eliminator hat, my Peto t-shirt and everyone should be happy..... then we will see if we cant get some of these fast socal boys to come up to shasta for the cat attack...,,,

Kilrtoy
01-05-2006, 07:10 PM
e4l will be there on the 28th, and will probably walk by the dcb crib to see the real HOWARD boats,,
Is there an UN-REAL Howard boats
:rolleyes:

acatitude
01-05-2006, 07:13 PM

Eliminator 4 Life
01-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Is there an UN-REAL Howard boats
:rolleyes:
thats funny Miguel all you gout out of what blowncarrera said was unreal howards if you read the whole sentence he is callin you out with your so cal boat and inviting you to a nor cal function :)

Eliminator 4 Life
01-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Cant complain,how about you? What days will you be at the show,I'll try and make it down there.
I will be there sat the 28th hope to finally meet you and dink a beer with you

Eliminator 4 Life
01-05-2006, 09:23 PM
e4l will be there on the 28th, and will probably walk by the dcb crib to see the real HOWARD boats.............but ill wear my eliminator hat, my Peto t-shirt and everyone should be happy..... then we will see if we cant get some of these fast socal boys to come up to shasta for the cat attack...,,,
I will also be there on Sat I will be head to toe in no other but Eliminator gear :p

Kilrtoy
01-05-2006, 09:38 PM
thats funny Miguel all you gout out of what blowncarrera said was unreal howards if you read the whole sentence he is callin you out with your so cal boat and inviting you to a nor cal function :)
Actually what you failed to realize is the fact he put REAL infront of Howard
and yes there will be some of the world's best up there this year, but that is only on a need to know basis

Eliminator 4 Life
01-05-2006, 09:40 PM
Actually what you failed to realize is the fact he put REAL infront of Howard
and yes there will be some of the world's best up there this year, but that is only on a need to know basis
Well you better get your a$$ in that white duramax of yours and start driving :yuk:

djunkie
01-05-2006, 09:42 PM
Blah blah blah...... DCB Sucks!!!!!!!! :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks Dave looks like you better get the 28th off of this month

Kilrtoy
01-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Well that sure killed your mission with the other half....
Shane said it was the best he had ever had, thinking back I recall someone else saying that too and its was not RS or K26, so who was left ROB....

Eliminator 4 Life
01-05-2006, 09:56 PM
Shane said it was the best he had ever had, thinking back I recall someone else saying that too and its was not RS or K26, so who was left ROB....
Are you trying to incriminate (sp) me :220v:

djunkie
01-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Thanks Dave looks like you better get the 28th off of this month
Ya I think I can get that day off. :D

djunkie
01-05-2006, 10:11 PM
She knows they suck too. She just hasn't told you cause she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Ya I think I can get that day off. :D
sweet we will all be there like one big hot boat reunion :)

Kilrtoy
01-05-2006, 10:16 PM
She knows they suck too. She just hasn't told you cause she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. :crossx:
Your done now, she chose it.......
:yuk:

djunkie
01-05-2006, 10:16 PM
sweet we will all be there like one big hot boat reunion :)
Ya it should be a good time. I can't wait to see who's new boats are gonna be at the show. I like to climb all over them and stick boogers under the seat like I did in Miquel's boat. :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
01-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Your done now, she chose it.......
:yuk:
Well I give her credit. She does have good taste in boats. To bad she didn't know how to choose the right man :jawdrop: .......LOL!!!!!! J/K :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
01-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Ya it should be a good time. I can't wait to see who's new boats are gonna be at the show. I like to climb all over them and stick boogers under the seat like I did in Miquel's boat. :crossx: :crossx:
HAHAHAHAHHA that is some good shit right there :cry: :cry:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-06-2006, 03:33 PM
Miguel no comment :p

djunkie
01-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Miguel no comment :p
Shit stirrer. :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-06-2006, 03:45 PM
Shit stirrer. :crossx:
I was bored and I just wanted to bring it to his attention :)

Kilrtoy
01-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Yeah, but they disinfected my boat right away. I asked why they were doing that and they said a HOWARD owner just walked by and left a stench......
They even said he smelt like the docks of San Pedro...
You know the havent showered in 4 days smell

Kilrtoy
01-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Well I give her credit. She does have good taste in boats. To bad she didn't know how to choose the right man :jawdrop: .......LOL!!!!!! J/K :D :D
I choose her from the many hopefuls and make her retest every year.... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

acatitude
01-06-2006, 05:56 PM
STENCH???? stench he says, ive heard a lot of people say that howard exhaust is stenchy smellin back there. :) :) look forward to seeing ya all on the 28th ill have a peto shirt and elim hat. say hello and we will have a silver bullet and tell more lies lol or ill jst wear my stenchy howard t-shirt. it smells ok in the front

djunkie
01-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Yeah, but they disinfected my boat right away. I asked why they were doing that and they said a HOWARD owner just walked by and left a stench......
They even said he smelt like the docks of San Pedro...
You know the havent showered in 4 days smell
Ahh yes, that stenchy smell of the docks. Gotta love the smell of diesel exhaust. :rollside:

Kilrtoy
01-06-2006, 10:19 PM
Ahh yes, that stenchy smell of the docks. Gotta love the smell of diesel exhaust. :rollside:
and rotten P***Y smell..... :rollside:

djunkie
01-06-2006, 10:20 PM
and rotten P***Y smell..... :rollside:
Sounds like you've had your head where it shouldn't be. :yuk:

Kilrtoy
01-06-2006, 10:52 PM
Sounds like you've had your head where it shouldn't be. :yuk:
Never the head, but been there done that,MANY LIGHT YEARS AGO

djunkie
01-07-2006, 02:37 AM
Never the head, but been there done that,MANY LIGHT YEARS AGO
:jawdrop: :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-07-2006, 08:13 AM
STENCH???? stench he says, ive heard a lot of people say that howard exhaust is stenchy smellin back there. :) :) look forward to seeing ya all on the 28th ill have a peto shirt and elim hat. say hello and we will have a silver bullet and tell more lies lol or ill jst wear my stenchy howard t-shirt. it smells ok in the front
Let me guessit will have dead bugs on the front of it :)

acatitude
01-08-2006, 10:32 PM
Dead Crunched Bugs mmmmmmmmmmm :)

Eliminator 4 Life
01-08-2006, 10:33 PM
Dead Crunched Bugs mmmmmmmmmmm :)
Are the bugs eliminated :)

Excessive Force
01-08-2006, 10:56 PM
what are the dates and times? anyone know? the convention center website is down.

Eliminator 4 Life
01-09-2006, 09:09 AM
what are the dates and times? anyone know? the convention center website is down.
I see you live in Norcal are you going to the Pleasanton Boat show?? It is the same time as the LA I think it starts on the 27th of January :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-10-2006, 07:47 AM
I guess no one knows any close nice hotels. All you guys are from LA and no one knows a hotel :)