PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts & Condolences for a fellow boaters family...

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 08:58 AM
After a phone call from Rynobelt, & talking to Bunny...looks like this tragedy to the 17 year old last weekend...was to someone we all knew. :frown: :frown: :frown: Thoughts & condolences to the Hartman Family....(neighbors of Bunny166)
A 17-year-old who died Saturday afternoon when the personal watercraft she was operating collided with a boat on the Colorado River near a spot known as Circle Beach. The victim, Andrea Hartman of Rancho Cucamonga, made a right turn in front of the boat and was struck, knocking her into the water.
Passersby pulled her out and a San Bernardino sheriff's helicopter patrolling the area responded and landed in the water.
Authorities pronounced Hartman dead at the scene.
Please, Please watch you lil ones when operating a jet ski or wave runner on the river.....

Cole Trickle
06-02-2006, 09:02 AM
Sad Sad Sad.... :cry:

atomickitn
06-02-2006, 09:05 AM
hummm ! sorry to hear this send her family our condolences

Mrs. 4-B
06-02-2006, 09:08 AM
Very sad...my daughter knew her too. They both go to CSUF.

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 09:30 AM
Very sad...my daughter knew her too. They both go to CSUF.
Im sorry hun.
Trust me, this is eating Cindy & I up.
Alex had just party'd with her Sat & earlier on Sun in Moabi. A lot of us are just trying to figure this out. Very sad. How is your daughter dealing with it?

chub
06-02-2006, 09:33 AM
May the Lord bless and keep her family.

Mrs. 4-B
06-02-2006, 09:35 AM
Im sorry hun.
Trust me, this is eating Cindy & I up.
Alex had just party'd with her Sat & earlier on Sun in Moabi. A lot of us are just trying to figure this out. Very sad. How is your daughter dealing with it?
She's doing okay. One of Jessica's friends was very close to her. Jessica was more of an aquaintance but she was telling me that the girl was very nice, sweet and popular. Jessica is out in Laughlin this weekend at a fraternity dance function so we had a little chat about seedoo safety to say the least. At least she's been around boats all her life and has heard her dad and I talk about the dangers of them. I hope they actually just hang at the pool and don't rent any!!! :220v:

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 09:42 AM
She's doing okay. One of Jessica's friends was very close to her. Jessica was more of an aquaintance but she was telling me that the girl was very nice, sweet and popular. Jessica is out in Laughlin this weekend at a fraternity dance function so we had a little chat about seedoo safety to say the least. At least she's been around boats all her life and has heard her dad and I talk about the dangers of them. I hope they actually just hang at the pool and don't rent any!!! :220v:
I know..I am sitting down with my two boys today....I know they are young, but I feel like I have to re-itterate this...or I wont be able to sleep.
As far as I know..this whole family is full of true boaters that have grown up on the river as well. Just a bad decision, that cost a life & alot of pain.

doesitfloat?
06-02-2006, 11:13 AM
I know..I am sitting down with my two boys today....I know they are young, but I feel like I have to re-itterate this...or I wont be able to sleep.
As far as I know..this whole family is full of true boaters that have grown up on the river as well. Just a bad decision, that cost a life & alot of pain.
Good job, parents. It's too late to teach them when their 16...it (especially safety) needs to be constantly mentioned to them as they're growing up so that when they are 17+, it's already second nature to them.

Ziggy
06-02-2006, 11:22 AM
I've rad about the girl a few times this past week..........It makes it so much tougher to swallow when its someone you know or know of....
Our condolences to her family.
Always remind your kids of the safety dangers.....and remember, they will learn by example, especially when young.

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 11:33 AM
:wink: :wink: :wink:

THOR
06-02-2006, 11:38 AM
My condolences.

Throttle
06-02-2006, 11:51 AM
OMG, this is sooo sad.
thoughts and prayers to the families and friends!

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2006, 11:55 AM
R.I.P. Andrea HartMAn
R.I.P. Andrea HartMAn
THE DAY WAS GOING GREAT... WE SAW YOU ON FRI AND YOU WERE HAPPY AS CAN BE AND ITS SUNDAY.. ME, MY BRO AND OUR FRIENDS WERE HAVEING A GREAT TIME AND WE GET BACK TO PULL OUR BOAT OUT OF THE WATER AND YOU FRIENDS ROLL UP AND ASKED HEY HAVE YOU SEEN ANDREA AND LANCE AND WE SAID NO.. BUT WE THOUGHT WE SAW YOU GOING BACK SO WE THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL RIGHT.. BUT NO ITS WASNT. BY THAT TIME IT HAPPEN.. THE WORLD SHOOK BUT WE DIDNT FEEL IT YET. YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND WERE RIDING ON THE SEE-DOS AND YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE A TURN AS YOU WERE DOING THAT AND BOAT HITT YOU.. YOU DIDNT FEEL ANYPAIN I PROMISE. WE GOT THE OHONE CALL AND THE FAMILY KNEES HITT THE FLOOR IN TEARS. YOU COULDNT BE DEAD WE JUST SAW YOU ON FRIDAY. WE WERE THE LAST FAMILY MEMBERS TO SEE YOU.. YOU WERE THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WHOLE FAMILY. YOUR MOM AND DAD AND BROS DROVE UP SUN NIGHT. WE ALL JUST CRIED TOGETHER... I CANT BELEAVE YOUR GONE BUT I GUESS GOD NEEDED AND GREAT DANCER.... CUZ YOU LOVED TO DANCE.. IM GLAD YOUR IN A GREAT PLACE AND I LOE YOU AND I WILL MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH.. LOVE YOU ANDREA FOREVER PART OF THE HARTMANS.
BY NICK HARTMAN
AnDreA jeAn HarTMan
jULY 20 1988- mAY 28 2006
Lifes too short to waste.
Andrea Hartman
Senior 06'
Was killed today by a boat at havasu
some drunk people driving a boat
killed an innocent little girl.
i love and miss you.
prayers please.
You will be forever missed
and in our hearts.
post this bulletin to show your support for
the family and friends that had lost
someone special.
(A Prayer For Andrea)
For Andrea
Dear God,
We know that now she's with you , as you two hang out in heaven . We dont know why you took her life , her smile from her family and friends. But help us to understand, and remember her as the ball of sunshine she was. We will remember her forever, as her face stays in our hearts. And now the stars shine a little brighter because now she is where you are. Heal the hearts of the broken and may her memory mend, because even though we cant see here, she's still with us until the end. We love her and will miss her, help us to carry on.
Prayer for Andrea and her loved ones. Pass it on .
Make sure you stop by and support her family. They need you.
ANDREA'S FAVORITE COLOR IS RED. SO IM REMEMBRANCE OF HER WEAR RED TOMORROW. I KNOW SHE WILL BE SMILILING DOWN ON ALL OF US WITH HER SMILE THAT HAS INDENTED OUR HEARTS. WE LOVE YOU!!
REPOST THIS AND SPREAD THE WORD. LETS MAKE OUR GIRL PROUD!!
People who dont know her PLEASE REPOST THIS
THIS IS KILLING ME!!!!!!! God rest her soul! Pixi xoxoxxo

Holland
06-02-2006, 11:56 AM
Andrea was one of my employees neighbors. He told me that the street is lined with flowers and the overpass at Carnelian on the 210 has a memorial for her as well...
It is a shame.

24ROD
06-02-2006, 11:59 AM
Very sad :frown: My condolenses to her family and all involved.

Holland
06-02-2006, 12:01 PM
PixP - Very nicely said...

Windy
06-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Our deepest thoughts and prayers to the Hartmans...this is tragic. :cry:

bunny 166
06-02-2006, 12:14 PM
Hi all.....Just talked to Leslie Hartman, Andrea's aunt. The family is absolutely devastated. Andrea was very very popular and the has been a huge outpouring of love and prayer in her community. There is a service tonight and it will be filled to the brim, I'm sure. Thanks to all our river neighbors who helped Randy, Leslie and their family over the holiday weekend. I don't know alot of details, and out of respect will no go into too much other than to say she was just a kid having a terrific weekend, and the driver of the boat was NOT drinking. Thanks to all for the prayers and support. It means so much to the family...
God Bless and hold your kids close....

atomickitn
06-02-2006, 12:17 PM
R.I.P. Andrea HartMAn
R.I.P. Andrea HartMAn
THE DAY WAS GOING GREAT... WE SAW YOU ON FRI AND YOU WERE HAPPY AS CAN BE AND ITS SUNDAY.. ME, MY BRO AND OUR FRIENDS WERE HAVEING A GREAT TIME AND WE GET BACK TO PULL OUR BOAT OUT OF THE WATER AND YOU FRIENDS ROLL UP AND ASKED HEY HAVE YOU SEEN ANDREA AND LANCE AND WE SAID NO.. BUT WE THOUGHT WE SAW YOU GOING BACK SO WE THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL RIGHT.. BUT NO ITS WASNT. BY THAT TIME IT HAPPEN.. THE WORLD SHOOK BUT WE DIDNT FEEL IT YET. YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND WERE RIDING ON THE SEE-DOS AND YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE A TURN AS YOU WERE DOING THAT AND BOAT HITT YOU.. YOU DIDNT FEEL ANYPAIN I PROMISE. WE GOT THE OHONE CALL AND THE FAMILY KNEES HITT THE FLOOR IN TEARS. YOU COULDNT BE DEAD WE JUST SAW YOU ON FRIDAY. WE WERE THE LAST FAMILY MEMBERS TO SEE YOU.. YOU WERE THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WHOLE FAMILY. YOUR MOM AND DAD AND BROS DROVE UP SUN NIGHT. WE ALL JUST CRIED TOGETHER... I CANT BELEAVE YOUR GONE BUT I GUESS GOD NEEDED AND GREAT DANCER.... CUZ YOU LOVED TO DANCE.. IM GLAD YOUR IN A GREAT PLACE AND I LOE YOU AND I WILL MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH.. LOVE YOU ANDREA FOREVER PART OF THE HARTMANS.
BY NICK HARTMAN
AnDreA jeAn HarTMan
jULY 20 1988- mAY 28 2006
Lifes too short to waste.
Andrea Hartman
Senior 06'
Was killed today by a boat at havasu
some drunk people driving a boat
killed an innocent little girl.
i love and miss you.
prayers please.
You will be forever missed
and in our hearts.
post this bulletin to show your support for
the family and friends that had lost
someone special.
(A Prayer For Andrea)
For Andrea
Dear God,
We know that now she's with you , as you two hang out in heaven . We dont know why you took her life , her smile from her family and friends. But help us to understand, and remember her as the ball of sunshine she was. We will remember her forever, as her face stays in our hearts. And now the stars shine a little brighter because now she is where you are. Heal the hearts of the broken and may her memory mend, because even though we cant see here, she's still with us until the end. We love her and will miss her, help us to carry on.
Prayer for Andrea and her loved ones. Pass it on .
Make sure you stop by and support her family. They need you.
ANDREA'S FAVORITE COLOR IS RED. SO IM REMEMBRANCE OF HER WEAR RED TOMORROW. I KNOW SHE WILL BE SMILILING DOWN ON ALL OF US WITH HER SMILE THAT HAS INDENTED OUR HEARTS. WE LOVE YOU!!
REPOST THIS AND SPREAD THE WORD. LETS MAKE OUR GIRL PROUD!!
People who dont know her PLEASE REPOST THIS
ok:( :cry:
THIS IS KILLING ME!!!!!!! God rest her soul! Pixi xoxoxxo
:cry: :(

rodnjen
06-02-2006, 12:30 PM
Best wishes to the family and all who were lucky enough to know her. We, as parents, just can't imagine.

OGShocker
06-02-2006, 01:00 PM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to her friends and family.

CHEETAH24
06-02-2006, 03:06 PM
God bless her family and friends..and if the boat driver wasn't drinking then god bless him also for having to live with this for the rest of his life.

little rowe boat
06-02-2006, 04:39 PM
This is very sad. 17 yrs old is way to young. Our thoughts and prayers to the family and friend. May the Lord bless you and comfort all of you during this very difficult time. Amen.

ahhell
06-02-2006, 04:45 PM
I cant imagine the pain....our thoughts and prayers with the family
A friend is the cop that pulled her form the water....not an easy thing to do

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-02-2006, 04:47 PM
:frown:
From parents to parents......Our prayers to the family.....
I could not imagine the grief....
CJG

purrfecttremor
06-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Our prayers go out to the family.