PDA

View Full Version : Homework Question: For the Ladies...

probablecause
06-02-2006, 10:19 AM
I have a homework assignment that requires “outside” answers. What better place then to ask here…
How does your Husband “Slay the Dragon” for you?

probablecause
06-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Come on ladies. All of you talk about "til death do us part" but none of you want to answer this. What makes him the dragon slayer of your castle?

uvindex
06-04-2006, 05:32 PM
I have a homework assignment that requires “outside” answers. What better place then to ask here…
How does your Husband “Slay the Dragon” for you?Maybe if you asked in "plain English" rather than "cryptic phrases" you would see some replies from the ladies. :) Just sayin... (of course, maybe everybody but me knows what "slay the dragon" means). Anyway, good luck with your poll.

Kilrtoy
06-04-2006, 05:36 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
ooops did I type that wrong
i'll corecrt it now
CENTS CENTS CENTS

probablecause
06-05-2006, 07:45 AM
Maybe if you asked in "plain English" rather than "cryptic phrases" you would see some replies from the ladies. :) Just sayin... (of course, maybe everybody but me knows what "slay the dragon" means). Anyway, good luck with your poll.
That is how it was presented to me. I tried to get more specific but no luck. Miguel has figured it out and that is one way (from a guys point of view). Need the ladies to have some input here.

ittybitycowgrl
06-05-2006, 07:49 AM
How does your Husband “Slay the Dragon” for you?
Is this a Lorena Bobbit term?
Didn't she slay his dragon? haha

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-05-2006, 07:54 AM
Maybe I am getting old or something but what does slay the dragon mean?? :rollside:

probablecause
06-05-2006, 08:11 AM
I guess it is a metaphor for the home is the castle, the wife (or significant other) is the princess of the castle and the husband is the prince. Dragons could be equated to “fears” or basic necessities. It is a very subjective question.