PDA

View Full Version : THis company has all the stainless hardware..

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-02-2006, 11:06 AM
I just got an order from this company and they have excellent customer service. They have almost everything for stainless hardware. Super fast shipping too!! I paid $20 for 2nd day air and it arrived at 11am today. The good this is that you can buy any ammount of hardware. There is no minimum buy! CHeck out the stainless (allen head) studs. These are good for wedges etc.
http://www.boltdepot.com/product.aspx?cc=13&cs=88&cm=6&cd=1213
The web address is boltdepot.com

Taylorman
06-02-2006, 12:01 PM
I ordered some off size allen heads the other day from them. I love ordering stuff online cause i hate driving around to pick stuff up. Click click click and the ups man shows up in my office. I get two or three ups deliveries a week at my office. My assistant asked me the other day if my boat flies yet.

FASTRAT
06-02-2006, 12:46 PM
I just got an order from this company and they have excellent customer service. They have almost everything for stainless hardware. Super fast shipping too!! I paid $20 for 2nd day air and it arrived at 11am today. The good this is that you can buy any ammount of hardware. There is no minimum buy! CHeck out the stainless (allen head) studs. These are good for wedges etc.
http://www.boltdepot.com/product.aspx?cc=13&cs=88&cm=6&cd=1213
The web address is boltdepot.com
Michael...
i get the same thing from the local TruValue down the street lol :)...they have tons of ss stuff & i dont have to wait for UPS etc :)
fastrat

FASTRAT
06-02-2006, 12:51 PM
My assistant asked me the other day if my boat flies yet.
Taylor...
it prob would if u put wings on it!!! LMAO :) :)
fastrat

jamessampica
06-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Micheal i'm still waiting for the info on the people that did your interior in your boat.
JIM S

1968Droptop
06-02-2006, 04:05 PM
I ordered some off size allen heads the other day from them. I love ordering stuff online cause i hate driving around to pick stuff up. Click click click and the ups man shows up in my office. I get two or three ups deliveries a week at my office. My assistant asked me the other day if my boat flies yet.
Couldn't agree more. I live in a small town, if town doesn't have it, the computer does !!!!!!
I spent 1.5 years off work having back surgery (don't go that route !!!). That gave me way too much time to spend on the comp. UPS guy was at the house 3-4 times a week bring parts for my Droptop. Got to know the guy very well :rollside:.
396_WAYS_TO_SPIT: Are those SS allen heads studs the chit or what. I used them on my boat as well. LOVE the clean look, and being a softer material they work great with wedges.

inwo
06-02-2006, 04:41 PM
If you order wrong you can just send em back. No hassle. Refund comes thru right away.
Very friendly website.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-03-2006, 07:40 AM
Michael...
i get the same thing from the local TruValue down the street lol :)...they have tons of ss stuff & i dont have to wait for UPS etc :)
fastrat
I go there too but they are exspensive and dont have everything. This place has it all including hard to find lengths:)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-03-2006, 08:56 AM
Micheal i'm still waiting for the info on the people that did your interior in your boat.
JIM S
Sorry jim, I have been pulling 16hr days. I work and then come home to finish my boat. Ill try to stop by thier shop tonight.

jamessampica
06-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Sorry jim, I have been pulling 16hr days. I work and then come home to finish my boat. Ill try to stop by thier shop tonight.
I just thought you might have forgot about it.Are you going out to the lake Sunday with us?
JIM S

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-03-2006, 07:10 PM
I just thought you might have forgot about it.Are you going out to the lake Sunday with us?
JIM S
Next weekend. My boat is flipped and I am doing the bottom. Il have her done by friday:D It will be interesting to see her run again. New pump,bottom,interior,and lots of BLING:D

jamessampica
06-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Next weekend. My boat is flipped and I am doing the bottom. Il have her done by friday:D It will be interesting to see her run again. New pump,bottom,interior,and lots of BLING:D
If you need any help just ask!!! :) What do you and Dan have the same idea's or what.Hope it work's out for ya. :) :idea:
JIM S
P.S. Yes on the next weekend dealio!!!!!!