PDA

View Full Version : Trucker holding it down on 6th Street?

cyclone
06-02-2006, 12:06 PM
so i get these videos emailed to me much to surpise the first one shows the #13 Gullwing out in front of the infamous yellow "CP from blythe".
the next video shows that same black and blue CP holeshotting Whitie's Placecraft. hhmm..
guess that garage built blown alcohol deal Trucker put together works pretty damn good afterall. :)
anyone know how to post video? ill email 'em to ya.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-02-2006, 12:10 PM
shaun has a website for the videos. you can use putfile.com but the site is kinda lame...
here is shaun's spot for ***boaters to upload videos;)
http://unix-scripts.com/hb/

garret
06-02-2006, 03:31 PM
so i get these videos emailed to me much to surpise the first one shows the #13 Gullwing out in front of the infamous yellow "CP from blythe".
the next video shows that same black and blue CP holeshotting Whitie's Placecraft. hhmm..
guess that garage built blown alcohol deal Trucker put together works pretty damn good afterall. :)
anyone know how to post video? ill email 'em to ya.
Did they send you a video of Trucker trying to drive from the passenger seat??
They werent drag racing either the water was so rough the needed somebody to steer, somebody to pedal, and somebody to navigate just like the offshore boats do!

Cs19
06-02-2006, 06:32 PM
When is the next trip? I wanna race these guys before they blow em up.
Fathers Day?

steelcomp
06-02-2006, 08:27 PM
Fathers Day?It's a sick addiction, isn't it...:cry:

asswoopen
06-02-2006, 09:05 PM
10-4 cs19, next trip is 4th of july........when you come down to mayflower and race whitie like I did then we'll talk about racing!!!

mrossum
06-03-2006, 07:34 AM
if you guys were as fast as me, you wouldn't have to worry about racin everyone all the time. 40 mph is about all we have, and that seems to be pretty DAMN fast when you are on the tube. just my .02 :cool:

Dogballs
06-03-2006, 08:01 AM
Fathers Day?
:argue:

Cs19
06-03-2006, 08:15 AM
10-4 cs19, next trip is 4th of july........when you come down to mayflower and race whitie like I did then we'll talk about racing!!!
10-4 Trucker,when you guys hit the real race track then we will talk about racing.Running Whitie at the 6th Street is not racing.Going rounds while racing jets,flatties and hydros at the race track is racing.
Looking forward to running you and the "Yellow CP from Blythe" this summer,even if i have go back to that shit hole 6th street.

steelcomp
06-03-2006, 09:01 AM
Hey CS...FYI...racing was racing long before there were any race tracks, lights, or clocks.

Cs19
06-03-2006, 09:33 AM
True, but there idea of racing is...well different than mine.

Cs19
06-03-2006, 09:38 AM
I love racing on the river as much as the next guy but there is a class for this stuff. Its beyond me why everyone doesnt bring their boats to the races for the measly $75.
Its frustrating when you race guys at the riv and then by the time you get home the stories have been twisted so bad its ridiculous.
There are no fish stories at the race track,it gets handled.

lilrick
06-03-2006, 09:47 AM
.....And my idea of racing is goin' round in a circle. I beat a boat that Is much faster than mine, by outdriving him!

Bense468
06-03-2006, 10:15 AM
:rolleyes:

49er
06-03-2006, 10:35 AM
Shit 75$ can buy 10 gallons of race gas,a bag of ice, and a 30-pack
I"ll take that over the drags any day. 6th street is just some old school
street racing. you don't like it then stay up at losser lakes :yuk:

steelcomp
06-03-2006, 11:40 AM
I love racing on the river as much as the next guy but there is a class for this stuff. Its beyond me why everyone doesnt bring their boats to the races for the measly $75.
Its frustrating when you race guys at the riv and then by the time you get home the stories have been twisted so bad its ridiculous.
There are no fish stories at the race track,it gets handled.
Its frustrating when you race guys at the riv and then by the time you get home the stories have been twisted so bad its ridiculous.That's not important.
I come from an older school where we handled the "fish stories" ourselves, and didn't need a "sanctioning body" to back up our wins.
You can't force a guy to race you at the track, but you can chase him down on the street (or river in this case) and once you find him, if he chickens out, especially after talking trash, well, that's worse than racing and losing.
Cruising around and looking for races is half the fun. You're cruisin along and see a guy, and you only know what you see and hear. You have to decide. Can you take him? Only one way to find out. Some times you havta' filp a bitch and chase for a while, and if you're not sure, you keep checkin it out for a while. He knows you're there, too. Finally, you pull up, go side by side, and check things out a little closer. 'Course, you know that by now, you're stuck, and there's no backing out. There's a language, and you just threw down the challange. You look eachother in the eye and acknowledge...but you gotta watch where you're going. Heart's pounding a little faster now. Next light, or you just start to slow for a start...either way... and then...go for it. It dosen't take long to figure out who's who, either. Next light it's either smiles and thumbs up, or you try again. Either that, or the loser pulls up and turns off early 'cause he dosen't want to have to look you in the eye again. :rolleyes:
Ahhh, the good ol' days. :D :D

QuickJet
06-03-2006, 11:59 AM
That's not important.
I come from an older school where we handled the "fish stories" ourselves, and didn't need a "sanctioning body" to back up our wins.
You can't force a guy to race you at the track, but you can chase him down on the street (or river in this case) and once you find him, if he chickens out, especially after talking trash, well, that's worse than racing and losing.
Cruising around and looking for races is half the fun. You're cruisin along and see a guy, and you only know what you see and hear. You have to decide. Can you take him? Only one way to find out. Some times you havta' filp a bitch and chase for a while, and if you're not sure, you keep checkin it out for a while. He knows you're there, too. Finally, you pull up, go side by side, and check things out a little closer. 'Course, you know that by now, you're stuck, and there's no backing out. There's a language, and you just threw down the challange. You look eachother in the eye and acknowledge...but you gotta watch where you're going. Heart's pounding a little faster now. Next light, or you just start to slow for a start...either way... and then...go for it. It dosen't take long to figure out who's who, either. Next light it's either smiles and thumbs up, or you try again. Either that, or the loser pulls up and turns off early 'cause he dosen't want to have to look you in the eye again. :rolleyes:
Now that' what it's all about!!!

sdpm
06-03-2006, 12:54 PM
I'm sure glad that you guys have a rescue boat and crew there when your racing on the river. Let me guess, your probably not going fast enough to crash and if you do nobody will get hurt! Everythings great until someone gets hurt or even worse.
PS-Chris(cs19) I know how your boat runs!! Think about it! I want to keep seeing you at the track!

asswoppen
06-03-2006, 06:59 PM
The way I see it cs19 if your gonna talk shit about river racing why is it last year you chased down danny at the avi??? If you feel the track is the place to be then stick to the track and quit talking shit to everyone that you can beat them because if I remember right the one time last year when you came down to 6th st you pussied out and ran away before you had the chance to prove yourself!!!!!! If your shit is so fast then why'd you run??? so come down to 6th st and IF you win I'll be the first to walk over and shake your hand and hand you a coors light!!!!

slowasscp
06-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Well hopefully whitey dosent call Norm Grimes and get the good tune up :argue: well i should have my junk out for the 4th http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14243&stc=1

NELSON#109
06-03-2006, 10:01 PM
ok, as any one that has met me ( if u meet me you party ) knows.... cs19, is a FAG... ,but, i willl testify under oath... he is a pile of shit. but seriousely... i stoped racing soley because he is the most bitchen jet boat driver on earth.... and further more his boat is a force to be recond with ( much like the second coming of christ!!!!! )...... no but on a somewhat seriouse (im the worst speller ever) note... he really is a chase you down and race you type a guy... sooooooooo..... i here buy challenge any and all comers to an all out pink slip race.... i call it the 1st anal... bash the king with what ever you can bring... international.... ok, anyways; so he is tryin to get more peps to the track.... well, one day we will all come togather. when we do we will call ourselves the boatformers.... anywhooooooooooe, i know how all you slow ass losers feel... ive already dealt and been dealt with by this so called "GOD" truth be told he's a sucker for stress... and if you want to see him cry... all ya gotta do is show him a picture of me flexin.... ok, i gotta go back to work (the man doesnt race)..... and btw i have been drinkin heavily, and i am gonna opporate equiptment in your nieborhood.... if the freeway is closed tonoght, thank god... one of these days ill show you punks how it's done........ btw MR. STEEL COMP... dont get smart... it's bound to make your head hurt.... "PEACE OUT" (I TURNED OVER A NEW TURD)...... NELSON#10900000000000000... I PLAYED THE LOTO & IM FEELIN UN LUCKY!!!!!!

pattymelt18
06-03-2006, 10:16 PM
thats some shiat right there

QuickJet
06-03-2006, 10:20 PM
I heard that @ the track all you do is hold a rope all day and wait and wait and wait. :cool:

steelcomp
06-03-2006, 10:54 PM
ok, as any one that has met me ( if u meet me you party ) knows.... cs19, is a FAG... ,but, i willl testify under oath... he is a pile of shit. but seriousely... i stoped racing soley because he is the most bitchen jet boat driver on earth.... and further more his boat is a force to be recond with ( much like the second coming of christ!!!!! )...... no but on a somewhat seriouse (im the worst speller ever) note... he really is a chase you down and race you type a guy... sooooooooo..... i here buy challenge any and all comers to an all out pink slip race.... i call it the 1st anal... bash the king with what ever you can bring... international.... ok, anyways; so he is tryin to get more peps to the track.... well, one day we will all come togather. when we do we will call ourselves the boatformers.... anywhooooooooooe, i know how all you slow ass losers feel... ive already dealt and been dealt with by this so called "GOD" truth be told he's a sucker for stress... and if you want to see him cry... all ya gotta do is show him a picture of me flexin.... ok, i gotta go back to work (the man doesnt race)..... and btw i have been drinkin heavily, and i am gonna opporate equiptment in your nieborhood.... if the freeway is closed tonoght, thank god... one of these days ill show you punks how it's done........ btw MR. STEEL COMP... dont get smart... it's bound to make your head hurt.... "PEACE OUT" (I TURNED OVER A NEW TURD)...... NELSON#10900000000000000... I PLAYED THE LOTO & IM FEELIN UN LUCKY!!!!!!
Man, you're FOCKD up!! You're the one who's gonna have the hurt head! I'm surprised you can even see the keyboard. :p :p You're gonna have some blood shot eyes and a rubber asshole tomorrow!
Yeeeeeeeeeeehaw! :rollside: :rollside:

bp
06-04-2006, 06:25 AM
I heard that @ the track all you do is hold a rope all day and wait and wait and wait. :cool:
um, sometimes it's less than all day.. :cool: for some guys, all they -want- to do is wait :cool:

Cs19
06-04-2006, 08:07 AM
The way I see it cs19 if your gonna talk shit about river racing why is it last year you chased down danny at the avi??? If you feel the track is the place to be then stick to the track and quit talking shit to everyone that you can beat them because if I remember right the one time last year when you came down to 6th st you pussied out and ran away before you had the chance to prove yourself!!!!!! If your shit is so fast then why'd you run??? so come down to 6th st and IF you win I'll be the first to walk over and shake your hand and hand you a coors light!!!!
I already said I love racing on the river as much as the next guy, I have nothing against it, I enjoy it as much as you guys but until you try something else you wont understand where I am coming from.
Im trying to get you and your pal with the yellow cp to the racetrack. Ive tried everything..Ill pay your entry,track down some saftey gear for you,whatever you need. You guys wont go, why is that? I think I know why.
Yes I was scared at 6th street last time. Scared of the 2 foot slop and cops everywhere,if its like that next time I wont race you then either. I have nothing to prove anyways Trucker, I know what my boat runs. The question at hand is how does your boat run and how does the yellow one run ??
Ill race you and your buddies at the river or the race track.Let me know when, hopefully its before the 4th.

steelcomp
06-04-2006, 08:27 AM
Word.

Cs19
06-04-2006, 08:29 AM
That's not important.
None of this is important either..Like Ive never done exactly what you said here..I did that EXACT same thing last weekend,guy comes by the beach in an 18cp, waves and gives it a few romps, i chase him down,etc.,etc.
Steel, we dont need a racetrack to handle it, but I think its a humbling experience for some and Id like to see a few timeslips on these boats.
Also, in some instances more than 600 ft. is needed, too many of these guys are calling the race based on who left on who, sorry thats not a race.
I have an example where I "lost" a race at the river cause this guy left on me by atleast 2 boat lenghts and he lifted about 400 ft. into the run and said he won, I took the loss and didnt say much. That same boat ended up at ming and we paired off, he didnt stand a chance.Also raced him at Firebird at the opener, he left on me HARD!! I beat him by over 1/2 second, on the river that would have been a loss if I was racing their way.

Cs19
06-04-2006, 08:35 AM
Wow your speakin spanish Nelson. If your in town call me, were taking the fishing boat out in newport harbor for another booze cruise today.
late.

steelcomp
06-04-2006, 08:38 AM
I know, I know...don't get all in a tither...thing is, if you win, you win. You know it, the other guy knows it, and that's all that matters. If a guy has to win by lying, or cheating, and if he's gonna have guys stand behind him and back him up, then fock 'em. Fock 'em all.
The race track dosen't lie, and that's why some particular guys won't show. It blows their cover.
BUT...that dosen't mean racin on the river isn't racin. That was what I was getting at. Racin dickheads will always be racin dickheads. That'll never change. :rolleyes:
None of this is important either..Like Ive never done exactly what you said here..I did that EXACT same thing last weekend,guy comes by the beach in an 18cp, waves and gives it a few romps, i chase him down,etc.,etc.
Steel, we dont need a racetrack to handle it, but I think its a humbling experience for some and Id like to see a few timeslips on these boats.
Also, in some instances more than 600 ft. is needed, too many of these guys are calling the race based on who left on who, sorry thats not a race.
I have an example where I "lost" a race at the river cause this guy left on me by atleast 2 boat lenghts and he lifted about 400 ft. into the run and said he won, I took the loss and didnt say much. That same boat ended up at ming and we paired off, he didnt stand a chance.Also raced him at Firebird at the opener, he left on me HARD!! I beat him by over 1/2 second, on the river that would have been a loss if I was racing their way.

AZKC
06-04-2006, 08:40 AM
So wheres the Video :idea: :)

Cs19
06-04-2006, 08:49 AM
The race track dosen't lie, and that's why some particular guys won't show. It blows their cover.
BUT...that dosen't mean racin on the river isn't racin.
exactly.

steelcomp
06-04-2006, 08:51 AM
BTW,,,there's a couple rules of "street" racing that can help prevent what happened to you.
Rule one: If a guy leaves early on you, and you chase him, it's a race. Your bad.
Never race a guy that leaves early. Stop the race, and demand a re-start.
Rule two: On a rolling start, never let the race start if the guy's still in front of you. Wait untill you're side by side, or forget it. Even if you're running him down big time, he's still in front, and it will always look like he's faster.
My buddy Lance and I were in his Mandella one day. We spotted a couple of chicks driving a quick looking jet, adn flipped a bitch to chase them down. Well, they saw us coming, and just before we got side by side, they jumped, and Lance chased. We were running them down big time (the Mandella's been GPS'd at 117), but just before we cought them, they turned off. All, right in front of where we were camped. My poor buddy still has the distinct honor of being beaten by two girls in a jet boat! :cry:
Never chase.

Cs19
06-04-2006, 08:59 AM
Shit 75$ can buy 10 gallons of race gas,a bag of ice, and a 30-pack
I"ll take that over the drags any day. 6th street is just some old school
street racing. you don't like it then stay up at losser lakes :yuk:
Oh please..Lost Lake is where its at, guys have been HARDCORE river racing up there since before you or I were born. You guys make 6th street out to be some hardass racing spot, gimme a break. Lost Lake is where its at if you want some action.

49er
06-04-2006, 10:07 AM
There's a couple of boats going to 6th street next weekend
i know one 18ft cp that might be a good race for ya cs19
It will be a nice and mellow weekend, no big wake, perfect for some
drag racing.Just think of it as qualifing. You beat the blue and white cp, than you can go after black foot. :cry:

FuelInMyVeins82
06-04-2006, 10:45 AM
I never heard cs say he didnt like racing at the river. I just think hes trying to say the track is a better place to do it. As a matter of fact I remember him racing quite a few people including you trucker at FBC last year. Remind me again who won that one? As for Danny lets not forget and the sh*t that was thrown up on here for that one to come about.
On a lighter note when the hell are we gona have another one of those hot boat bowling games.

NELSON#109
06-04-2006, 12:57 PM
Man, you're FOCKD up!! You're the one who's gonna have the hurt head! I'm surprised you can even see the keyboard. :p :p You're gonna have some blood shot eyes and a rubber asshole tomorrow!
Yeeeeeeeeeeehaw! :rollside: :rollside:
gotta few hours off right now, gonna go make this h-over go away.....

NELSON#109
06-04-2006, 01:01 PM
Wow your speakin spanish Nelson. If your in town call me, were taking the fishing boat out in newport harbor for another booze cruise today.
late.
i wish i was in town. ive got the afternoon off here in santa, so im gonna hit the pool for some sun and brew. booze cruise does sound like a good time... i gotta get down there again.... just found out saturday, that this helecopter job im doing in lancaster is ganna be every weekend for the whole month.... see ya 4th of july..... beat it...

Cs19
06-04-2006, 03:56 PM
There's a couple of boats going to 6th street next weekend
i know one 18ft cp that might be a good race for ya cs19
It will be a nice and mellow weekend, no big wake, perfect for some
drag racing.Just think of it as qualifing. You beat the blue and white cp, than you can go after black foot. :cry:
Sounds good to me, put up a pic of the boat so i know what to look for.

77charger
06-04-2006, 04:08 PM
thats only if a fueler runs before you or you are on the rope at the same time.then it could be an hour of waitin.esp if they are running late cause they will hold the program til they show.

49er
06-04-2006, 08:12 PM
Sounds good to me, put up a pic of the boat so i know what to look for.
It's for sale in the classifieds 18ft gullwing.(couple of pictures)
we'll be out there saturday morning

steelcomp
06-04-2006, 08:31 PM
Is this the boat??http://www.***boat.net/classifieds/images/1172_1141OzVFeR3bxwUf.jpg
http://www.***boat.net/classifieds/images/1172_1112bMqe1FB7DDXD.jpg
http://www.***boat.net/classifieds/images/1172_1102FZgXTkdsgiMr.jpg
http://www.***boat.net/classifieds/images/1172_11193JoyVrAG0IEg.jpg

49er
06-04-2006, 08:33 PM
thats the one

NELSON#109
06-04-2006, 08:33 PM
It's for sale in the classifieds 18ft gullwing.(couple of pictures)
we'll be out there saturday morning
like most cp's, thats a nice boat.... the wheel is gay as balls, and i could do w/o the djd headers; but i bet it runs good.... keep the headers & get a retarded painter & danny might buy it..... ( just f..in.. with ya ) it's a sweet boat.... just found an oportunity to jab at some friends.... but on a seriouse knote "CS 19 IS MY HERO"...... I LOVE U CHRIS..... i wanna make out w/ur boat.. it'ssooooooooooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!, go raiders>>>>>>

Cs19
06-04-2006, 08:36 PM
Nice cp!!
Im waiting on some parts, if they show I will be at 6th st. Sat. morning to race this boat after that Im off to Loser Lake, if not maybe the weekend after.

Cs19
06-04-2006, 08:41 PM
like most cp's, thats a nice boat.... the wheel is gay as balls, and i could do w/o the djd headers; but i bet it runs good.... keep the headers & get a retarded painter & danny might buy it..... ( just f..in.. with ya ) it's a sweet boat.... just found an oportunity to jab at some friends.... but on a seriouse knote "CS 19 IS MY HERO"...... I LOVE U CHRIS..... i wanna make out w/ur boat.. it'ssooooooooooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!, go raiders>>>>>>
hey didnt you get the memo? you cant joke around on ***boat anymore.
WTF man? You talking shit bro? **** you man, what a dick, geez.
:)

sofa king smooth
06-04-2006, 08:45 PM
I don't think its going to be much of a race. My money is on Raider nation!

steelcomp
06-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Nice cp!!
Im waiting on some parts, if they show I will be at 6th st. Sat. morning to race this boat after that Im off to Loser Lake, if not maybe the weekend after.
I think my money's on CS.
Bring that CP to Big River on Father's day. It's definately a nice looking boat, buuuuutttt......
Hey Chris, aren't you going to be at Big River weekend after next??

49er
06-04-2006, 08:47 PM
kcuf the raiders

49er
06-04-2006, 08:51 PM
I think my money's on CS.
Bring that CP to Big River on Father's day. It's definately a nice looking boat.
I'm pretty sure it's going to be a lot closer than you think The raiders have a better chance making the playoffs than that daytona runing down that CP :crossx:

Cs19
06-04-2006, 08:54 PM
I thought this weekend was Fathers Day??
I dont even care, Ill go either weekend. I just wanna race the 6th street crew one way or another.Lets set something up for Fathers Day, Saturday morning at the 6th street ramp.
Go raiders.

sofa king smooth
06-04-2006, 08:55 PM
18cp with interior and carpeted floor. Probably 800 to 850 blower motor. This combo equals cs winning by a landslide.
Its all good just be safe.

steelcomp
06-04-2006, 08:56 PM
I'm pretty sure it's going to be a lot closer than you think The raiders have a better chance making the playoffs :crossx:
I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything about how close it will be, just that I think I know CS's boat pretty well, and really don't see anything that impressive about the CP. Nice boat...don't get me wrong, but I doubt it's making 1K hp. I could be wrong.
It's all good. :D

steelcomp
06-04-2006, 08:57 PM
18cp with interior and carpeted floor. Probably 800 to 850 blower motor. This combo equals cs winning by a landslide.
Reading my mind.

steelcomp
06-04-2006, 09:00 PM
I thought this weekend was Fathers Day??
I dont even care, Ill go either weekend. I just wanna race the 6th street crew one way or another.Lets set something up for Fathers Day, Saturday morning at the 6th street ramp.
Go raiders.
Father's day is the 18th. If I'm together, I'll be there. After Chris is done with that CP, I'll make it two-and-oh. :D

Cs19
06-04-2006, 09:00 PM
shhh! :)
ya know, in reality this isnt going to be a selling point for the CP thats for sale when he get sawed the fugg off by a single carb pump gas combo.

sofa king smooth
06-04-2006, 09:01 PM
I wonder if it has a shamoo! :rolleyes:

Cs19
06-04-2006, 09:01 PM
http://www.***boat.net/classifieds/images/1172_1112bMqe1FB7DDXD.jpg
the carpet is dirty.

steelcomp
06-04-2006, 09:03 PM
shhh! :)
ya know, in reality this isnt going to be a selling point for the CP thats for sale when he get sawed the fugg off by a single carb pump gas combo.
ouch.

steelcomp
06-04-2006, 09:05 PM
Sure is a big ass gas pedal.

Cs19
06-04-2006, 09:06 PM
I'm pretty sure it's going to be a lot closer than you think The raiders have a better chance making the playoffs than that daytona runing down that CP :crossx:
LOL. :)

sofa king smooth
06-04-2006, 09:08 PM
That cp has the same chance as your 49ers making the playoffs! :)

49er
06-04-2006, 09:09 PM
Talk your sht we'll be there this weekend,and after he saws you off you can come back and suck all your skcid you fckn fag :yuk:

Cs19
06-04-2006, 09:11 PM
woah, he didnt like the 49er comment i guess.
dude were just havin some fun, chill out, its all good.

49er
06-04-2006, 09:12 PM
just add up the super bowls fool!!!

steelcomp
06-04-2006, 09:13 PM
That wasn't nice. :cry:
I hope you know football better than you know boats, if you think that CP can beat CS's Daytona.

49er
06-04-2006, 09:13 PM
don't worry i'm having lots of fun

49er
06-04-2006, 09:16 PM
i also heard that trucker might make the trip down saturday also

RCB19
06-04-2006, 09:16 PM
:rolleyes:

49er
06-04-2006, 09:17 PM
That wasn't nice. :cry:
I hope you know football better than you know boats, if you think that CP can beat CS's Daytona.
look i'm just saying it's going to be a lot closer than you think

Cs19
06-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Cool, its all in fun its just the internet ya know.
Im out, go Raiders.

steelcomp
06-04-2006, 09:20 PM
look i'm just saying it's going to be a lot closer than you thinkOK...so now you're backpedaling???

Cs19
06-04-2006, 09:20 PM
RCB,it looks like we might hit the riv this weekend, you down?

49er
06-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Don't get me wrong i've seen both boats run and i'll give props where props are due, that daytona runs good, i'm just saying it would make for some good racing

49er
06-04-2006, 09:25 PM
BACK PEDDLEING!!! don't worry i'll back up any sht i talk.Is all for fun right??

steelcomp
06-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Don't get me wrong i've seen both boats run and i'll give props where props are due, that daytona runs good, i'm just saying it would make for some good racing
Depends on your idea of "good", but I'll give ya that. It's all good...and just for fun. I think my boat is a closer race for the CP. Maybe not...it's a little heavier. Same power. We'll see.

49er
06-04-2006, 09:31 PM
Depends on your idea of "good", but I'll give ya that. It's all good...and just for fun. I think my boat is a closer race for the CP. Maybe not...it's a little heavier. Same power. We'll see.
sounds good the more the merrier

garret
06-04-2006, 09:43 PM
CS wont go to Sixth street! It is to rough for him up there! He cant hang out long enough for good water! It is hard for him to go somewhere where people dont think he is gods gift like he does!! I know my shit box wont run against his but at least I am not a DICK!!!!!

49er
06-04-2006, 09:46 PM
What up garret I like the way you think. you rolling out this weekend??

garret
06-04-2006, 09:48 PM
No I am going to help Brad this weekend! We are going to the real race track!

steelcomp
06-04-2006, 10:04 PM
CS wont go to Sixth street! It is to rough for him up there! He cant hang out long enough for good water! It is hard for him to go somewhere where people dont think he is gods gift like he does!! I know my shit box wont run against his but at least I am not a DICK!!!!!
After a post like that, I'm thinkin you are! :rolleyes:

FILUCKY
06-05-2006, 06:08 AM
Thanks for this funny as hell thread! But i'm just wondering why we never hear about Nelson109 sawing anyone off with that baddass Ford! :) Keep us posted. :argue:

Blow-n-Time
06-05-2006, 07:32 AM
So is everbody going to be at bigriver on fathersday or what!

49er
06-05-2006, 07:50 AM
RCB,it looks like we might hit the riv this weekend, you down?
I just got of the phone with trucker,he said he will be there this weekend to had you your ass. It might be better for your big fat ego to get sawed off
in front of only a couple of us then embarrass you in front of your (BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN) fan club at losser lakes :p

Cs19
06-05-2006, 08:15 AM
Ok then its on. Saturday morning at the Mayflower launch ramp no excuses, you guys better be there!!!!
Full 1/4 mile from a dead stop, I wont even spray NOS.
See you Saturday morning.
Chris.

Cs19
06-05-2006, 08:20 AM
Just so everyone knows...
This will be me against whoever they bring out. This Trucker guy he keeps mentioning has a blown injected 18 cp on alcohol..The other boat is in the pics we saw earlier in the thread.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-05-2006, 09:02 AM
WHere are these damn videos?????? THis went from a video thread to a benchracing thread:confused: :rolleyes:

slowasscp
06-05-2006, 09:02 AM
Well guys if cs is wanting 2 race from a deadstop i think he has this in the bag you will need to race him from a roll. Even though im a six streeter that boat of his runs F in hard :argue:

Cs19
06-05-2006, 09:21 AM
Last I checked drag races were done from a dead stop ???
Trucker, Ill race you anyway you want, you pick the roll speed and Ill pair up.

49er
06-05-2006, 09:22 AM
Well guys if cs is wanting 2 race from a deadstop i think he has this in the bag you will need to race him from a roll. Even though im a six streeter that boat of his runs F in hard :argue:
Ya cs's boat boat is set up for the track, this is river racing and we make the rules.So when he pull's up next to us he had better get ready to hammer down.because were not racing against the lights.

adnoh
06-05-2006, 10:39 AM
i wonder if we could contact the guy with the red and white boat to come out.
i wonder if everyone would still show up

RCB19
06-05-2006, 10:46 AM
i wonder if we could contact the guy with the red and white boat to come out.
i wonder if everyone would still show up
That would be Sofa Kings boat. I don't thing you want a piece of that one either.

Dogballs
06-05-2006, 10:49 AM
CS make sure you get this action on video and post it up so we can read all the lame excuses. :)

49er
06-05-2006, 11:24 AM
That would be Sofa Kings boat. I don't thing you want a piece of that one either.
hmmmm, not scared of that one either.If we all want to get our friends boats, than I'm sure we can bring out the (black earl smith),and see how many lame excuses we get than.

Cas
06-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Ya cs's boat boat is set up for the track, this is river racing and we make the rules.So when he pull's up next to us he had better get ready to hammer down.because were not racing against the lights.
so is it a "make up the rules as you go" thing?
Seems to me, without lights or another way to start the race, the person that hammers first has the advantage.

HBjet
06-05-2006, 12:03 PM
I've seen that 18CP at Free Board last year in May. On the trailer mostly. Never saw it do anything impressive on the water. The only impressive 18 CP I saw on the water laying down passes was NELSON. CS and I have paired up for fun many times with the old motor and I would say this blown 18 would have been a good race for me in my Liberty. CS will saw this guy off, no doubt in my mind.
Make sure we get videos. Yeah, videos. One of CS in the front, and then one of this CP trailing behind. They don't make wide angle lenses wide enough to cover both boats! :rollside:
HBjet

Cs19
06-05-2006, 12:08 PM
49er..Quit yer yappin already.The stage is set and your not even involved.Go polish your beach chair cause thats all you'll be racing on Saturday morning.
Im showing up by myself to race your crew on your turf under your rules (a move none of your crew would ever make with the exception of shaun) So pipe down and we will see you Saturday.
There is nothing else to discuss here, just make sure they show up.
Chris.

Cs19
06-05-2006, 12:13 PM
Make sure you guys let me know if they cant make it Sat... Im going WAY out of my way to do this. I dont want to trailer out to that armpit Mayflower for nothing.
Thanks.

Dogballs
06-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Make sure you guys let me know if they cant make it Sat... Im going WAY out of my way to do this. I dont want to trailer out to that armpit Mayflower for nothing.
Thanks.
:mad:

NautiTwins
06-05-2006, 12:53 PM
I have only read through one page of this and I have to say that CS is a bad a$$ mofo. Pulling all the way to the river just to shut some people up.
You guys should sell tickets to this event. Kind of like King of the mountain!

flat broke
06-05-2006, 01:01 PM
All I can say is someone please get some video. We've been watching these threads for what seems like years now and I for one am ready to see Chris lay the smack down. Of course I can already hear the excuses poping up.
"of course he beat me, he has a race boat"
"he should have beat me, he has more $$ in his rig"
"he left first on everyone he lined up against"
and last but not least.
"he may have beat me, but c'mon, his boat is a race boat and I'm just runnin a lake boat with a bow light"
Most important of all, keep it safe out there. Big egos, big motors, and no safety crews can lead to some nasty results.
Chris

Bense468
06-05-2006, 01:03 PM
So 5 pages deep and I'm still trying to find out who's the pitcher and who's the catcher.

adnoh
06-05-2006, 01:07 PM
did cs 19 nutt yet
he should yhave with that many people on there knees

Bense468
06-05-2006, 01:13 PM
All you fags better bring a sack lunch cause its gonna be a long day. I'm bringing out some muscle.
http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/50/sanger2iw.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/6892/sanger27gp.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/627/sanger42jj.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/3130/sanger39hd.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

adnoh
06-05-2006, 01:14 PM
BLACK AND GREEN
ITS LIKE A BAD DREAM :skull:
FOR CS19 :cry: :cry:

Dogballs
06-05-2006, 01:16 PM
did cs 19 nutt yet
he should yhave with that many people on there knees
At least he is not on all fours!

adnoh
06-05-2006, 01:17 PM
DOES THAT MEAN YOU ARE :cry:

pattymelt18
06-05-2006, 01:24 PM
this is great shit if i didnt have to work on this pile of a house that i just bought i would love to go street race, drag race, basically with all this he said she said might just end up in a knock down drag out brawl on the launch ramp! haha

Dogballs
06-05-2006, 01:51 PM
DOES THAT MEAN YOU ARE :cry:
;)

49er
06-05-2006, 02:35 PM
I've seen that 18CP at Free Board last year in May. On the trailer mostly. Never saw it do anything impressive on the water. The only impressive 18 CP I saw on the water laying down passes was NELSON. CS and I have paired up for fun many times with the old motor and I would say this blown 18 would have been a good race for me in my Liberty. CS will saw this guy off, no doubt in my mind.
Make sure we get videos. Yeah, videos. One of CS in the front, and then one of this CP trailing behind. They don't make wide angle lenses wide enough to cover both boats! :rollside:
HBjet
I tell you what mouth, you bring that pill of crap liberty out and I will hand you your azz fat boy.talk your talk, walk your walk.I heard your boat ran 95 on the gps,if I mine only went that slow I would sink it.

sofa king smooth
06-05-2006, 02:46 PM
49er is your boat the blue cp that the pics were posted of? If not what boat is yours,you sure have alot of shitty things to say. If people say your gona get sawed off then prove them wrong don't start callin people names makes you sound like an ahole.

49er
06-05-2006, 02:48 PM
49er..Quit yer yappin already.The stage is set and your not even involved.Go polish your beach chair cause thats all you'll be racing on Saturday morning.
Im showing up by myself to race your crew on your turf under your rules (a move none of your crew would ever make with the exception of shaun) So pipe down and we will see you Saturday.
There is nothing else to discuss here, just make sure they show up.
Chris.
O don't worry we'll be there,and as far as polishing on my beach chair you and your star wars collecting new kids on the block listening fan club can polish
my kcid i'll be watching in my day cruzer. and trust me i'll be the last one you get to stop yappin :argue:

cyclone
06-05-2006, 02:53 PM
you guys got it all wrong. forget drag racing with engines. paddle boat racing is really where its at.
and if any of you homos step to me i'll drag my hoopty out to the river and smoke any of you with my custom billet paddle. take that bitches! lol :crossx:

49er
06-05-2006, 03:00 PM
49er is your boat the blue cp that the pics were posted of? If not what boat is yours,you sure have alot of shitty things to say. If people say your gona get sawed off then prove them wrong don't start callin people names makes you sound like an ahole.
the blue cp is my friends he uses my log-in to talk sht-too.
you guys are taking this to heart, I thought this was just in good old street race sht talking fun.don't take it so seriously, after it's all over cruz over and drink a beer. As far as my boats concerned i've got a big ass heavy ultra with a little blown motor nothing special, and i never once said my boat was as fast as any of those boats. I just like talking sht :argue:

÷קmᮆښ×÷
06-05-2006, 03:06 PM
hmmmm, not scared of that one either.If we all want to get our friends boats, than I'm sure we can bring out the (black earl smith),and see how many lame excuses we get than.
the one that sits on the beach and burps the throttle on his way back to the trailer cause his balls arnt bigg enough to stay in it??? is that the one yur talkin about???

Bense468
06-05-2006, 03:09 PM
I would like to see Chris' boat run with the new motor. That boat scoots...no doubt.

HBjet
06-05-2006, 03:14 PM
I tell you what mouth, you bring that pill of crap liberty out and I will hand you your azz fat boy.talk your talk, walk your walk.I heard your boat ran 95 on the gps,if I mine only went that slow I would sink it.
Since when did MPH win a race at the river?
Its clear you really have no idea what you are talking about.
HBjet

hairysituation
06-05-2006, 03:28 PM
you guys got it all wrong. forget drag racing with engines. paddle boat racing is really where its at.
and if any of you homos step to me i'll drag my hoopty out to the river and smoke any of you with my custom billet paddle. take that bitches! lol :crossx:
I have been waiting for a paddle race. My custom billet paddle has been gun drilled and the edges profiled for maximum performance.

rivertard
06-05-2006, 03:29 PM
GUYS, GUYS, Theres allways someone faster.Save this racing for fathers day weekend.CS make them come to you at BIG RIVER.(rivertard).I like the ramp thing. :rollside:

hairysituation
06-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Don't make me rent another weak ass blown motor and come shut u all up.

Cs19
06-05-2006, 03:34 PM
the blue cp is my friends he uses my log-in to talk sht-too.
you guys are taking this to heart, I thought this was just in good old street race sht talking fun.don't take it so seriously, after it's all over cruz over and drink a beer. As far as my boats concerned i've got a big ass heavy ultra with a little blown motor nothing special, and i never once said my boat was as fast as any of those boats
Taking it to heart huh? I got completly motherfockered through PMs,text messages and phone calls last week over an old ass GPS joke that had been beaten to death last summer BY YOUR FRIENDS.I bring it up once as a joke and everyone starts crying. 6th street a little sensitive this year?
What is wrong with you 49er? You take a shot at HBjet like that and dont expect us (his bros) to take it personal???Your taking things a little far with comments like that.Your pretty much taking the fun out it, dont fock this up, your not even involved.
You can keep your beer, Ill go elsewhere and have one, you dont seem like good people to me.
CS

49er
06-05-2006, 03:49 PM
Taking it to heart huh? I got completly motherfockered last week over an old ass GPS joke that had been beaten to death last summer BY YOUR FRIENDS.I bring it up once as a joke and everyone starts crying. 6th street a little sensitive this year?
What is wrong with you 49er? You take a shot at HBjet like that and dont expect us (his bros) to take it personal???Your taking things a little far with comments like that.Your pretty much taking the fun out it, dont fock this up, your not even involved.
You can keep your beer, Ill go elsewhere and have one, you dont seem like good people to me.
CS
look here i'm not the one that took the shot at your (BRO) that was the owner of the blue cp .thats there deal. just pipe down papa smurf
don't worry we'll be there

cyclone
06-05-2006, 03:51 PM
maybe this thread needs to be shit canned.
don't......make............me............say...... .....................it....................
CANT WE ALL JUST GIT ALONG??? :rollside:
the sad thing here is that if we were all drunk at the arroweed lounge everyone would be friends. this computer crap sure does tend to screw all of that up.
we need CBBB to make everyone friendly again.
ah well someday my boat will run again and i'll see ya'll on the water. hopefully you guys are all still friends by then.

BIGAMIST
06-05-2006, 03:53 PM
I thought Randy slimmed down a little bit :confused: :D

Bense468
06-05-2006, 03:56 PM
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/9483/tampax7dl.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

cheesseypoof
06-05-2006, 04:10 PM
now i got a real fast cat. meow meow

garret
06-05-2006, 04:25 PM
"he may have beat me, but c'mon, his boat is a race boat and I'm just runnin a lake boat with a bow light"
Most important of all, keep it safe out there. Big egos, big motors, and no safety crews can lead to some nasty results.
Chris
None those guys would make that excuse up! The only person to do that is CS pump polisher HBjet

bp
06-05-2006, 05:07 PM
this is great stuff... never have seen this much yappin at the track :cool:
all i can say is: niners are gonna kickazz this year. hope the raiders win a game too. :p
cs, don't beat 'em up too bad, let 'em think they almost had a chance, mebbe they'll come back for more :idea: ...

HBjet
06-05-2006, 05:18 PM
The only person to do that is CS pump polisher HBjet
Ok mister teak swimstep!

garret
06-05-2006, 05:24 PM
Ok mister teak swimstep!
They are my teak swim steps so leave them alone!If you teak them you can talk shit about them until then leave my steps out of it!!!

TRG
06-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Im trying to get out of my "Honeydoo's" this weekend,...we'll see!
Todd

asswoopen
06-05-2006, 07:45 PM
HBjet
Hey Randy if your gonna talk @#it about my boat then you better have something that can run with it, You running your mouth when you have no idea how it runs, Yeah it sat on the trailer last year but that gave me that much more time to get my @#it together this for this year!!! I've never once talked @#it about you or your boat and now your running your mouth about me and my boat??? I already said that if cs beats me I will be the first to walk up and shake his hand and give him a coors light so instead of attacking me you need to put your energy towards your boat!!!!

÷קmᮆښ×÷
06-05-2006, 07:48 PM
Hey Randy if your gonna talk @#it about my boat then you better have something that can run with it, You running your mouth when you have no idea how it runs, Yeah it sat on the trailer last year but that gave me that much more time to get my @#it together this for this year!!! I've never once talked @#it about you or your boat and now your running your mouth about me and my boat??? I already said that if cs beats me I will be the first to walk up and shake his hand and give him a coors light so instead of attacking me you need to put your energy towards your boat!!!!
trucker ill run that slow ass thing of yours.. as long as you supply the alcohol (not for drinking)

asswoopen
06-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Taking it to heart huh? I got completly motherfockered through PMs,text messages and phone calls last week over an old ass GPS joke that had been beaten to death last summer BY YOUR FRIENDS.I bring it up once as a joke and everyone starts crying. 6th street a little sensitive this year?
CS
Come on now CS this is Trucker talkin, we always end up talkin to much @#it and get each other too wound up, You should know better I did the same thing last year and my boat didn't even run.....so don't take it personal, you talked @#it that my motor was going to blow up in the driveway again, I didn't take it personal cause it's just @#it talkin!!! So come hang out and have a good time that's all I ask!!! Were all just going to have a good time so lets keep it that way!!! You said you wanted to come race me let's get it done, nothing's gonna happen don't worry!!!
PS My buddy with the texas said for you to call all your friends that think they are fast, tell them to come down.....the texas will be there waiting to do some river racing!!!

asswoopen
06-05-2006, 07:57 PM
trucker ill run that slow ass thing of yours.. as long as you supply the alcohol (not for drinking)
If you can't afford your own fuel then you have no business racing anyways!!!

TRG
06-05-2006, 08:06 PM
What the hell you puttin fuel in anyways Shawn?
Sorry,...had to let that one fly!
Todd

cheesseypoof
06-05-2006, 08:13 PM
yo blackfoot

asswoopen
06-05-2006, 08:31 PM
shaun has a website for the videos. you can use putfile.com but the site is kinda lame...
here is shaun's spot for ***boaters to upload videos;)
http://unix-scripts.com/hb/
The videos are here, check them out????

49er
06-05-2006, 08:50 PM
what up truker

TRG
06-05-2006, 08:53 PM
All except for that big ol' trucker rubber neck i'd say that you are haulin' the bacon,...i've seen whitey's boat run, and for trucker to run with him....damn that is sure some feet!!! and to the both of these guys trucker and chris, im sure it will be a good race! trucker sure has done some homework since the bout between ol' HB and him!
If i were a bettin man?....i'd put my money on the "OL' BLACKFOOT"
anyone wanna take the action???
I've got a fresh "BEANER" that says trucker takes ol' CS!
Your only the fastest for so long!
Todd

asswoopen
06-05-2006, 08:56 PM
did you check that shit out 49er

HBjet
06-05-2006, 09:51 PM
First of all, who the hell am I talking too?
The boat I was talking about is this one
http://www.***boat.net/classifieds/images/1172_11193JoyVrAG0IEg.jpg
and as far as I knew, this isn't Trucker's boat, Truckers is the black with blues 18 CP... am I wrong?
Now, as for talking shit, where did I talk shit? I saw this CP shown above on the trailer mostly, and when it was on the water, I never saw it do anything impressive. So, its not shit talk, its a fact. As for my opinion of CS beating that boat, that's my opinion. As for my boat being a closer match for this CP, again, my opinion. Not talking shit since I have trailered more CP's on the river then I anyone else I know who doesn't have a CP or tunnel. Yeah, my boat runs 95+ all day long, but that's because I beat 95+ percent of everything on the river. I don't cry when I lose, I don't talk shit on people. It is what it is.
If you want to say the video comment I made was shit talking, then someone certainly can't take the heat can you... this whole thread is shit talking and its ok as long as its the 6th street crew is doing the shit talking... Right?
HBjet

Cs19
06-05-2006, 09:57 PM
this whole thread is shit talking and its ok as long as its the 6th street crew is doing the shit talking... Right?
HBjet
bingo.

Cs19
06-05-2006, 10:02 PM
You said you wanted to come race me let's get it done
Sounds good. I will see you at the ramp Saturday morning around 9 or 10 AM. We are racing there in front of camp, not 50 miles up river at the sandbar. I dont have time for that, Im coming to race whoever and then Im off to hook up with some friends up river.Im not sure if anyone else wants to come play or not but Im down.
Your boat looks fast in the video, it will be a good race.
Blown injected alcohol vs. naturally aspirated single carb pump gas.
Place your bets

RCB19
06-05-2006, 10:20 PM
this whole thread is shit
HBjet
:argue: :hammerhea :boxingguy :cry: :rolleyes: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-06-2006, 12:20 AM
Damn them boats are running some serious hardware!!!!!! The first video it looks like the placecraft almost lost it. Funny thing is that he didnt have a vest on:eek:

49er
06-06-2006, 06:39 AM
now i got a real fast cat. meow meow
KITTY NOOOOOOOOO THOSE ARE MY CHEESSEY POOFS

TRG
06-06-2006, 06:49 AM
Damn them boats are running some serious hardware!!!!!! The first video it looks like the placecraft almost lost it. Funny thing is that he didnt have a vest on:eek:
You got that right! just slowed it waaaay down and it looks like the assend got bucked in the air and whitie goosed the gas and flew the nose!...Or he just plaine hit a roller! lol
ive never seen him wear a jacket either!
Todd

Bense468
06-06-2006, 09:09 AM
When the shit gets serious the ski vest comes out and the cigar goes away.
Thats a good video Trucker but it sounded a lot better in person.

cyclone
06-06-2006, 09:15 AM
Kinda looks like he was poppin' a wheelie.

Bense468
06-06-2006, 09:17 AM
It was windy that day You can see in the picture a roller from a sea-do or something right when he was shutting down. Nose was coming down during shut down, then roller kicked it back up. He slapped the gas, and set her back down nice though.
http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/9067/whitey16gv.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Bense468
06-06-2006, 09:28 AM
http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/4753/truckerwhitey8zu.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

HBjet
06-06-2006, 09:37 AM
Nothing like racing into a blind corner with no lifevest!!! :crossx:

adnoh
06-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Oh please..Lost Lake is where its at, guys have been HARDCORE river racing up there since before you or I were born. You guys make 6th street out to be some hardass racing spot, gimme a break. Lost Lake is where its at if you want some action.
sounds to me , you think nothing from sixth st is worth a dam.
what are you going to do when a couple of black boats and a yellow boat shows up to give you a little.

HBjet
06-06-2006, 09:44 AM
what are you going to do when a couple of black boats and a yellow boat shows up to give you a little.
Think they are going for the "Killer Bee" look? :)

adnoh
06-06-2006, 09:46 AM
Sounds good. I will see you at the ramp Saturday morning around 9 or 10 AM. We are racing there in front of camp, not 50 miles up river at the sandbar. I dont have time for that, Im coming to race whoever and then Im off to hook up with some friends up river.Im not sure if anyone else wants to come play or not but Im down.
Your boat looks fast in the video, it will be a good race.
Blown injected alcohol vs. naturally aspirated single carb pump gas.
Place your bets
who has more money out you cs or trucker
hey cs sounds to me like your game plan is all wrong you should hang out longer then 5min. in hopes for a blow up thats your best chance.

HBjet
06-06-2006, 09:46 AM
I know it doesn't look like it there, but there is plenty of shut down space. That corner is a lot wider then you think. Most of the runs go up
Remember, I've been there a few time... I know the what the corner is like... Still a blind corner when your in the boat. I think running up river there is the best for the driver, but not for the people watching since they only see the start.

HBjet
06-06-2006, 09:49 AM
in hopes for a blow up thats your best chance.
Already laying down the excuses huh? :)
All joking aside, why can't CS show up, who ever wants to race him be ready when he gets there or close to it. Drop them in the water and make some passes. Is it really going to be any harder then that?
HBjet

adnoh
06-06-2006, 09:52 AM
Already laying down the excuses huh? :)
All joking aside, why can't CS show up, who ever wants to race him be ready when he gets there or close to it. Drop them in the water and make some passes. Is it really going to be any harder then that?
HBjet
can you read what excuses

HBjet
06-06-2006, 10:05 AM
can you read what excuses
Sorry, forgot. Only the 6th street crew can BS on the boards... :boxingguy

adnoh
06-06-2006, 10:22 AM
knahh it isnt any fun if you dont kick the sht talk back and forth a little.
it just has to make sense.
i was just helping out your buddy cs a little when he started in first with excuses, blown against nat aspirated. i dont have a lot of time. etc.
the difference between river racing and the track sometimes it takes a couple races with the same boat to make it clear who the winner is.
if you were there and saw whitey and trucker you would understand

dmontzsta
06-06-2006, 10:23 AM
Nothing like racing into a blind corner with no lifevest!!! :crossx:
lol. :) When you are drunk you dont feel it anyways. :)

HBjet
06-06-2006, 10:39 AM
i was just helping out your buddy cs a little when he started in first with excuses, blown against nat aspirated. i dont have a lot of time. etc.
the difference between river racing and the track sometimes it takes a couple races with the same boat to make it clear who the winner is.
10-4
I think when river racing it shouldn't be decided with one run, unless it was a complete blow out. I think if one guy wants to run with a rolling start and the other wants to start at a squat. Then they should run both ways. Not just one or the other. I think if you can dominate with both starting options, your the clear winner. If you can only win from a rolling start, you may be the faster boat, but not always the quickest. Its like me running this blown 21' daytona. On the rolling start, it was close but I was passed and lost. From a squat, forget it, that daytona had a lot of ground to cover before he was going to catch me. There was no surprise of the out come for the both of us, it was just fun.
I think river racing from a squat though paints a clearer picture of who has the quickest boat because you need to get a good set and know your boat, and how to handle it, as well as having the power to beat the other guy. On a rolling start, you just need to mash the gas and hold on. Not much to do there, it just comes down to who has more power, better hardware setup, and hull advantage.
HBjet

adnoh
06-06-2006, 10:53 AM
too hard to sqaut on the river, no rope no lights, roll up and go it will get obvious who has got and who dont

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-06-2006, 11:02 AM
10-4
I think when river racing it shouldn't be decided with one run, unless it was a complete blow out. I think if one guy wants to run with a rolling start and the other wants to start at a squat. Then they should run both ways. Not just one or the other. I think if you can dominate with both starting options, your the clear winner. If you can only win from a rolling start, you may be the faster boat, but not always the quickest. Its like me running this blown 21' daytona. On the rolling start, it was close but I was passed and lost. From a squat, forget it, that daytona had a lot of ground to cover before he was going to catch me. There was no surprise of the out come for the both of us, it was just fun.
I think river racing from a squat though paints a clearer picture of who has the quickest boat because you need to get a good set and know your boat, and how to handle it, as well as having the power to beat the other guy. On a rolling start, you just need to mash the gas and hold on. Not much to do there, it just comes down to who has more power, better hardware setup, and hull advantage.
HBjet
Geez, nice drawn out thread....
Randy,
Isn't it kind of difficult to race from a dead stop? Doesn't the river current slowly turn the boats while floating? At Ming or IHBA races doesn't the clock count down from 5 or 10 seconds, leaving the driver the choice to creep out or just hit it?
Whatever you do guys, be safe and keep it friendly. :messedup:

HBjet
06-06-2006, 11:06 AM
too hard to sqaut on the river, no rope no lights, roll up and go it will get obvious who has got and who dont
Are you kidding me? Whats so hard about facign up river, at an idle, side by side. You don't need lights. You go on 3. You can call it or the other guy can. You can run it that way 2 times each taking a turn calling it and see what the outcome is. I think when you don't want to get beat on the start, you opt for the rolling start so it doesn't hurt so bad if you do happen to lose. I just think it takes more driver skill and knowledge of your setup to run from a squat and win. I also think you have a more equal start from a squat, even if one person has a slight jump then at a rolling start.
hbJET

HBjet
06-06-2006, 11:09 AM
Isn't it kind of difficult to race from a dead stop? Doesn't the river current slowly turn the boats while floating?
Not for a jet, but I can see where it would be for a v-drive that idle's at 20mph :) If you were out of gear (v-drive) or had the reverse bucket closed on the jet while floating, yeah, the river would turn your boat.
HBjet

cyclone
06-06-2006, 11:20 AM
Are you kidding me? Whats so hard about facign up river, at an idle, side by side. You don't need lights. You go on 3. You can call it or the other guy can. You can run it that way 2 times each taking a turn calling it and see what the outcome is. I think when you don't want to get beat on the start, you opt for the rolling start so it doesn't hurt so bad if you do happen to lose. I just think it takes more driver skill and knowledge of your setup to run from a squat and win. I also think you have a more equal start from a squat, even if one person has a slight jump then at a rolling start.
hbJET
Randy is right. running from a squat when pointing up river is easy. the boat will stay straight if you're idling.
and starting from a squat is hard as hell if your boat doesn't hook up or you have a ton of hp. Getting out the hole quick and taking a set is difficult and takes a better driver to do it right than to just go from a roll and mash the gas.

adnoh
06-06-2006, 11:31 AM
hbJET
the same thing can be said for a guy that does run any mph he is going to want the scaut advantage, if he has it.
the fact is the river has always been roll up and go and should probably stay that way.
on the river in current if you are rolling you know your boat is in the right direction and your not fighting current the chance of the boats smackin in to each other is reduced and of course were all about saftey first

cyclone
06-06-2006, 11:41 AM
smackin into each other? don't squat 10 feet away from the other boat if you're concerned the guy you're racing can't drive his boat straight. if safety was a real concern then no one would be racing on the river anyway.
the bottom line is rolling starts are easy. it takes a better driver to holeshot his boat from a dead stop. you've got to react quickly and pedal the boat just right to get out as quick as possible and set the boat correctly.
in short river races the best driver and best hardware setup usually wins, not the guy with the most horsepower.
there's a reason Randy's boat earned the nicname "lie detector" and that's because the only time it ever went 100 mph was behind his truck and yet he beat nearly ever "100 mph" boat he ever raced. bottom line is that his hardware was set up perfect for holeshots and he drove his boat better than anyone else could.

Taylorman
06-06-2006, 11:49 AM
Hey Randy, you not itching to turn the century mark yet?

sofa king smooth
06-06-2006, 12:30 PM
If someone can't hold there boat straight in the current either up or down they have no business driving it any where near a 100mph.
Since when do river races only start from a roll,never heard of this before.
Check out the video river rats 2,all the cfw races are from a squat.

HBjet
06-06-2006, 12:35 PM
the fact is the river has always been roll up and go and should probably stay that way.
Maybe where you started boating. I grew up at Lost Lake, where I saw my first river races. The races never started with someone rolling up on another guy and then they hit it. If you wanted to race, you headed down river and waited for someone to race. Once you found that someone, you paired up, and rolled it over and hit it. Maybe not always at a dead stop, but certainly not already running on plain (25-30mph?) and then hitting it. At least all the races I have ever seen there.
It all comes down to preference and I think if you want to do a rolling start and the guy your racing wants to start at a squat. I think its fare to race both ways. Do you agree?

HBjet
06-06-2006, 12:40 PM
in short river races the best driver and best hardware setup usually wins, not the guy with the most horsepower.
Amen!

HBjet
06-06-2006, 12:43 PM
Hey Randy, you not itching to turn the century mark yet?
It would be nice, but I was very happy with my setup. I think it was better telling people it doesn't go 100mph and to see there reaction then to actually go 100mph.
Though, it will never happen for me with that boat as I have sold it already. I should have the new boat soon and I will start getting it ready for the motor and such. I will miss the Liberty, but its gone to a new owner who will get a lot of use out of it...
HBjet

÷קmᮆښ×÷
06-06-2006, 02:19 PM
If you can't afford your own fuel then you have no business racing anyways!!!
trust me i can afford it but if you want to play with the big dogs you gota pay...
What the hell you puttin fuel in anyways Shawn?
Sorry,...had to let that one fly!
Todd
thats ok Todd let em fly... i have a little secret in my garage.. ill bring it out to play when the time is right.....

Dogballs
06-06-2006, 02:55 PM
It would be nice, but I was very happy with my setup. I think it was better telling people it doesn't go 100mph and to see there reaction then to actually go 100mph.
Though, it will never happen for me with that boat as I have sold it already. I should have the new boat soon and I will start getting it ready for the motor and such. I will miss the Liberty, but its gone to a new owner who will get a lot of use out of it...
HBjet
HB,
When will you be back in business? Did you get the 19? I should have my sleeper back on the water by July and looking forward to some fun.
DB

TRG
06-06-2006, 05:34 PM
thats ok Todd let em fly... i have a little secret in my garage.. ill bring it out to play when the time is right.....[/QUOTE]
Cool,...you can break it in when we pair up! lol
:rollside:

÷קmᮆښ×÷
06-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Cool,...you can break it in when we pair up! lol.:rollside:.
sure no problem you coming out here to line up???

TRG
06-06-2006, 06:47 PM
SURE!...strait line, 1/8th mile, like a true river race??? im down! :crossx:
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Cs19
06-06-2006, 06:48 PM
I never made a single excuse. Only stated facts.
No time...Im coming to race and when we have a clear winner,I leave and I wont leave until its handled. Im tired of racing guys over and over and over only to come home and see twisted stories on the net, not happening this time,there will be a clear winner.After we race Im off to Big River to see some friends.
Blown vs. N/A..Is that an excuse? NO just stating a fact and letting those who are only reading for entertainment know whats up.Even if i get my ass handed to me I wouldnt use that as an excuse, not my style . I can handle losing a race, shit i get my ass kicked everytime I go to the race track, Im used to it and I can handle it.However in reality i should be spraying a healthy nitrous shot to make it a fair race, hes running blown alcohol,I dont have anywhere near that kind of HP. I dont even care It will be fun.
As far as pairing up, whatever he wants to do, Im game..But then we go my way, slow idle with the bucket open and we will see where we are at from there.
Ive seen my share of races at the river, the normal pairing was always from a slow roll, roughly 2200 RPM (in a jet).
Im amped out for this.. :220v: I cant wait.
Lets hear it from the guys who have river raced a bunch in the past, how do you pair up?

garret
06-06-2006, 06:53 PM
I would prefer to go from a squat at an idle and go for an 1/8 mile. Racing that way takes skill!

poncho-pwr
06-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Around here it's usually from about a 2000rpm roll unless a whacker wants to race you and then the whacker powered boat wants to leave from about a 50-60mph roll :rolleyes:.

TRG
06-06-2006, 07:03 PM
No time...Im coming to race and when we have a clear winner,I leave and I wont leave until its handled. Im tired of racing guys over and over and over only to come home and see twisted stories on the net, not happening this time,there will be a clear winner.After we race Im off to Big River to see some friends.
Blown vs. N/A..Is that an excuse? NO just stating a fact and letting those who are only reading for entertainment know whats up.Even if i get my ass handed to me I wouldnt use that as an excuse, not my style . I can handle losing a race, shit i get my ass kicked everytime I go to the race track, Im used to it and I can handle it.However in reality i should be spraying a healthy nitrous shot to make it a fair race, hes running blown alcohol,I dont have anywhere near that kind of HP. I dont even care It will be fun.
As far as pairing up, whatever he wants to do, Im game..But then we go my way, slow idle with the bucket open and we will see where we are at from there.
Ive seen my share of races at the river, the normal pairing was always from a slow roll, roughly 2200 RPM (in a jet).
Lets hear it from the guys who have river raced a bunch in the past, how do you pair up?
I like to rock the slow roll as well,...but im also down with the dead stop, bucket open idle!
Actually i dont even care if im cruising up river @30MPH (aprox.) and whack it! Im game! its all about the rush anyway...right?
Todd

Red Rocket
06-06-2006, 07:31 PM
Back in the late 80's and early 90's when we raced alot at lost lake most of the people who had never raced at the track would want to roll about 30 mph at the start. Guys that did race went from a very slow roll just barely on a plane. There were some pretty heavy hitters back then, if you didn't have a low 8 second boat you got used up pretty regularly.

RCB19
06-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Squat, roll, whatever it may be, I'll run it. Don't really care cuz my shiot doesn't run very hard anyway. :cool:

cyclone
06-06-2006, 09:17 PM
the last time i ran lost lake that's how everyone ran. slow idle upriver and then hit it. basically amounts to squating since you arent on plane.
have fun this weekend guys and get lots of video so there's no confusion as to who the big dog in Blythe is that day.

TRG
06-07-2006, 06:33 AM
Squat, roll, whatever it may be, I'll run it. Don't really care cuz my shiot doesn't run very hard anyway. :cool:
RIGHT!!! keep tellin yourself your shit dont run hard!!! keep on keepin on!

ezail
06-07-2006, 06:58 AM
hey 49er where is cheesseypoof

ezail
06-07-2006, 07:08 AM
#13 is gonna get waxed

49er
06-07-2006, 07:48 AM
I heard cheessey poofs might have his boat put back together for the weekend

Dogballs
06-07-2006, 07:59 AM
RCB's keepin a low profile, I like that! Let the sleeper do the talkin! :cool:

RCB19
06-07-2006, 10:06 AM
RIGHT!!! keep tellin yourself your shit dont run hard!!! keep on keepin on!
I try and try every day but it's getting tougher by the minute.

RCB19
06-07-2006, 10:12 AM
RCB's keepin a low profile, I like that! Let the sleeper do the talkin! :cool:
Lowwwww Prooooo.
Hey Balls when did you move to the thriving city of Ludlow? That must be your mansion that is being built at the top of the hill. I think your next move will be to run for mayor and then to elect to put in an insane bar or something so all us river travelers will have a place to stop and have a coldie.
Question is what would you name it??? Hmm? :idea:

Dogballs
06-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Lowwwww Prooooo.
Hey Balls when did you move to the thriving city of Ludlow? That must be your mansion that is being built at the top of the hill. I think your next move will be to run for mayor and then to elect to put in an insane bar or something so all us river travelers will have a place to stop and have a coldie.
Question is what would you name it??? Hmm? :idea:
RCB,
In order to fund the CP project I had to move to Ludlow. The night life is a little mellow but I am only 1.5 hours to the river and I was able to pick up a fixer upper for cheap. Stop by for Keystone next time your going out.
Balls

ezail
06-07-2006, 06:45 PM
hey hairysituation , whatchu got on my cheesseypoofs

Cs19
06-07-2006, 07:24 PM
So whats up? Is the 6th street spanking party going down or not?

asswoopen
06-07-2006, 08:57 PM
So whats up? Is the 6th street spanking party going down or not?
It's on like donkey kong!!! Be leavin Friday night!!!

asswoopen
06-07-2006, 09:01 PM
trust me i can afford it but if you want to play with the big dogs you gota pay...
thats ok Todd let em fly... i have a little secret in my garage.. ill bring it out to play when the time is right.....
I call bullshit, funtz said that it's all a rumor.....if it's true bring it out!! Last year at the fbc you had a 90mph boat and it was a tunnel, I hope you stepped up the motor this year, I'll be waiting!!

ezail
06-08-2006, 04:04 PM
#13....... whata turd !!!!

77charger
06-08-2006, 06:31 PM
sounds like a 6th st turd squad to me.LOL.All them bad blown 500 inch plus turds who talk about all the beer they drink vs runnin them boats.Aha or lost lakes is where you will find a boat worth runnin.
I wont mind running any of the 6th st squad.Just hope you aint scared of a lil black flattie with a olds 470 inch motor all aspirated the oiling problem is fixed if it turns 9400 rpm :rollside: or a 4 seat hondo that runs a lil 15 pound bottle in the front passengers feet area and also has a ski tow that is functional. :rollside:
Both boats are at chowchilla this weekend if you want a try at it too.
77(is drinking)charger but will back it up and dont have to hide behind a fake username just bring it.

You Te
06-08-2006, 06:43 PM
sounds like a 6th st turd squad to me.LOL.All them bad blown 500 inch plus turds who talk about all the beer they drink vs runnin them boats.Aha or lost lakes is where you will find a boat worth runnin.
I wont mind running any of the 6th st squad.Just hope you aint scared of a lil black flattie with a olds 470 inch motor all aspirated the oiling problem is fixed if it turns 9400 rpm :rollside: or a 4 seat hondo that runs a lil 15 pound bottle in the front passengers feet area and also has a ski tow that is functional. :rollside:
77(is drinking)charger but will back it up and dont have to hide behind a fake username just bring it.
Are you talking about your boat or are you still swinging.

You Te
06-08-2006, 06:48 PM
Around here it's usually from about a 2000rpm roll unless a whacker wants to race you and then the whacker powered boat wants to leave from about a 50-60mph roll :rolleyes:.
Not me, I like to leave from an in gear idle.

Cs19
06-08-2006, 07:21 PM
See you at the ramp between 9 and 10 am Saturday..
Come watch Trucker and 49er get sawed the fugg off by the 418.
:crossx:

77charger
06-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Are you talking about your boat or are you still swinging.no You te my own boat got a new ride few months ago for liquid 1/4 mile.Will be leavin for chowchilla in the mornin.Hows that wacker doing so far?
My lake boat i wont even attempt to race that.

77charger
06-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Not me, I like to leave from an in gear idle.I have seen this happen it does go pretty good.

You Te
06-08-2006, 07:32 PM
no You te my own boat got a new ride few months ago for liquid 1/4 mile.Will be leavin for chowchilla in the mornin.Hows that wacker doing so far?
Good luck in Chowchilla, keep it upright. My Wacker is fine, I don't have much time for boating lately, I'm still working on the house.

Cs19
06-08-2006, 07:38 PM
Is the yellow cp from blythe going to make the show?
Id really like to get both of you scratched off my list early in the season so I can move on and race some fast guys.
LOL.

3 daytona`s
06-08-2006, 07:50 PM
CS19-- remember me? wanting 19 0r 21 Daytona I`m telling you man I`m LMAO don`t hold back tell it like it is SPANK THEM!! then go and TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS Keep me in mind on the 21 similar to yours. Hope to meet you soon. We`ll be sitting and watching this fun from the sidelines for now.. :)

3 daytona`s
06-08-2006, 07:51 PM
CS19 One more thing you may already know I love the color scheme of that Bad Boy!! Thanks :rollside:

Cs19
06-08-2006, 07:54 PM
i remember..As soon as i see the guy or hear from him i will get you his number..

junkyardhunter
06-08-2006, 08:10 PM
where did all the 6th street guys go,sure is quiet

cyclone
06-08-2006, 08:14 PM
no You te my own boat got a new ride few months ago for liquid 1/4 mile.Will be leavin for chowchilla in the mornin.Hows that wacker doing so far?
Your boss is bringing his boat to the river? :idea:

77charger
06-08-2006, 08:33 PM
Your boss is bringing his boat to the river? :idea:
he'll probably have his out there sometime this summer (the one i use to drive).And maybe out at ming sometime soon.It aint running t/e anymore though! :rollside: :rollside: The only boat with 4 seats and a ski tow runnin p/e

49er
06-09-2006, 06:08 AM
See you at the ramp between 9 and 10 am Saturday..
Come watch Trucker and 49er get sawed the fugg off by the 418.
:crossx:
hey cs, i hope 418 are the numbers on side of your race boat, because we know thats not the cubic inch of the motor.more like 618 if thats the case, but anyways who cares. I got suckered into this race anyways,but who cares about that. lets just get it done and have fun doing it, see ya saturday AM.

Cs19
06-09-2006, 07:21 AM
418 boat lenghts on you by the 1/8 mile.
It will be a good race,dont throw the towel just yet. My boat isnt that fast right now..BUT, if I get beat tomorrow it will be fast when i return for the re-match..
Tell Trucker to have Garrett put that special tune up on that piece of work cp cause Im not cutting him any slack.
:mad: :mad:

Cs19
06-09-2006, 07:25 AM
hey cs, i hope 418 are the numbers on side of your race boat, because we know thats not the cubic inch of the motor.more like 618 if thats the case, but anyways who cares. I got suckered into this race anyways,but who cares about that. lets just get it done and have fun doing it, see ya saturday AM.
Its a 565 with one carb, no blower or squeeze on 91 octane..You have a ton more motor than i do, check out that supercharger!!!!! :) If you like I can run the bottle to make it fair.
Its called hard work 9er, Ive busted my ass on my boat, have YOU ever changed a loader or a shoe one time on that cp? I bet NOT.
How do you like your crow? Cause your about to eat some.
haha
CS

Dogballs
06-09-2006, 07:31 AM
CS,
When your done spankin these 909ers I will come out and put some extra hurt on um with my 19' CP with the family ski package. :rollside:
Balls

49er
06-09-2006, 08:02 AM
Its a 565 with one carb, no blower or squeeze on 91 octane..You have a ton more motor than i do, check out that supercharger!!!!! :) If you like I can run the bottle to make it fair.
Its called hard work 9er, Ive busted my ass on my boat, have YOU ever changed a loader or a shoe one time on that cp? I bet NOT.
How do you like your crow? Cause your about to eat some.
haha
CS
I built my boat from an empty hull, so you have no idea what your talking about.the loader has been in and out of this boat many times, i don't need to run and ask someone to do it for me or which way to turn the wrench like you do.I was trying to be cool about everything, but i guess its true what everyone says ( you are a quere ).i guess now i will have to take the throttle stop off and hand you yours.

cyclone
06-09-2006, 08:23 AM
he'll probably have his out there sometime this summer (the one i use to drive).And maybe out at ming sometime soon.It aint running t/e anymore though! :rollside: :rollside: The only boat with 4 seats and a ski tow runnin p/e
it'll be cool to see it on the river. lemme know when it hits the water i want to watch it run. :)

Cas
06-09-2006, 09:00 AM
ok, I am so done reading about how this guy is gonna kick ass on that guy and that guy is gonna get sawed off by whozits and this guy is gonna get spanked by whatchamacallit.
I'm here to tell ya that I'm bring my real light weight layup down to humble all of you wannabe's!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/flyin-t/skeleton.jpg
shaken in yer boots now, I bet!

LOWRIVER2
06-09-2006, 09:05 AM
Have fun Chris,
Damn, hundred years ago and we'd be talking about a gun fight, now it's just about expensive motors/LOL.
You gonna be around LL on the 4th? I'm gonna be in the vicinity again. C ya at the sand bar.

49er
06-09-2006, 09:08 AM
CS,
When your done spankin these 909ers I will come out and put some extra hurt on um with my 19' CP with the family ski package. :rollside:
Balls
whats up with the 909er hit, seems like thats the only comment you fags from the OC can come up with don't put your parents money where your mouth is. save your moneny for the back street boys concert :yuk:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-09-2006, 09:10 AM
Like I said before, THIS THREAD SUCKS WITHOUT PICTURES:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-09-2006, 09:11 AM
So your back into the game again? I hope to see you at the world finals this year;)

adnoh
06-09-2006, 10:17 AM
CS,
Balls
909 ers just might have a race for you
19 ft cp threw transom bimini top uppp

HBjet
06-09-2006, 11:21 AM
whats up with the 909er hit, seems like thats the only comment you fags from the OC can come up with don't put your parents money where your mouth is. save your moneny for the back street boys concert :yuk:
Again, the only shit talking allowed on this thread is from the 6th street crew.

RiverRacer
06-09-2006, 12:12 PM
[QUOTE=49er]whats up with the 909er hit, seems like thats the only comment you fags from the OC can come up with don't put your parents money where your mouth is. save your moneny for the back street boys concert :
At least no one's mentioned 951. I just got back from LL Wednesday. Spent 3 days there and the weekend at BR. Saw a couple Flatties that turned for the beach when I came by at BR, and went down to Aha Quin twice looking for action while at LL. Saw some fish and ducks, but no boats. I'll come spectate tomorrow with my cooler. RR

ezail
06-09-2006, 12:14 PM
damn straight hb ,better show some respect when ur dealn with 909.them boys are no joke .

49er
06-09-2006, 12:17 PM
[QUOTE=49er]whats up with the 909er hit, seems like thats the only comment you fags from the OC can come up with don't put your parents money where your mouth is. save your moneny for the back street boys concert :
At least no one's mentioned 951. I just got back from LL Wednesday. Spent 3 days there and the weekend at BR. Saw a couple Flatties that turned for the beach when I came by at BR, and went down to Aha Quin twice looking for action while at LL. Saw some fish and ducks, but no boats. I'll come spectate tomorrow with my cooler. RR
we are former 909ers now residing in the 951.

49er
06-09-2006, 12:20 PM
ezail, what you got on my drink.my neck, my back, i'm suing for a 150,000 dollars but i'll settle for a 40 and a jaw breaker.

49er
06-09-2006, 12:24 PM
hey RR why don't you bring the CP down and play alittle this weekend.looks like a good lookin boat.

ezail
06-09-2006, 12:24 PM
fuggin a right doggy . time to stir the pot

49er
06-09-2006, 12:26 PM
smokey over here takin a shiot.but i won't tell no one else. :confused:

LGCDEVIL
06-09-2006, 12:27 PM
I've been quietly reading this thread for the last few days. It's all good with me if you guys want to bash each other. But then 49er went too far. Oh no you did not bring the B.S.B's into this!!! Gloves are off, and it's on. See you worms on Saturday.
BTW,
Anybody got a 1400-1600 hp big block taking up space that I can borrow for a couple days????? :D

49er
06-09-2006, 12:28 PM
its friday, you aint got no job. you aint got shiot to do.

LGCDEVIL
06-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Not really.

49er
06-09-2006, 12:45 PM
sorry devil didn't meen no disrespect, I didn't know you belonged to the fan club. If you want I think Cs19 can hook you up with some ricky martain ,or new kids on the block tickets :p

ezail
06-09-2006, 12:50 PM
im gonna need some fo ply toilet paper.its gettin dirty

LGCDEVIL
06-09-2006, 01:00 PM
sorry devil didn't meen no disrespect, I didn't know you belonged to the fan club. If you want I think Cs19 can hook you up with some ricky martain ,or new kids on the block tickets :p
The New Kids are in town? Nevermind. They don't hold a candle to the BOYS.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2930BSB-thumb.jpg

ezail
06-09-2006, 01:10 PM
hey adnoh u believe this chit

adnoh
06-09-2006, 01:32 PM
hey adnoh u believe this chit
you ahhdda show that cs19 what a single carb is all about

cyclone
06-09-2006, 01:42 PM
you guys had better bring something quicker than 9 or 10 second boats to race CS. Hate to break this to you but the holeshot on his boat is a monster. I have a feeling he is going to saw you guys off unless you bring out the black Texas Tunnel with the blown alky deal and he has the nuts to stand on the gas for more than 400 feet. otherwise its going to be an "all cs" show on saturday.
not talking smack, just a dose of reality. but hey maybe i'm wrong. Maybe those 8 second passes he made off the bottle in phoenix were a fluke? good luck fellas. :)

460 jus getn it
06-09-2006, 02:27 PM
you guys had better bring something quicker than 9 or 10 second boats to race CS. Hate to break this to you but the holeshot on his boat is a monster. I have a feeling he is going to saw you guys off unless you bring out the black Texas Tunnel with the blown alky deal and he has the nuts to stand on the gas for more than 400 feet. otherwise its going to be an "all cs" show on saturday.
not talking smack, just a dose of reality. but hey maybe i'm wrong. Maybe those 8 second passes he made off the bottle in phoenix were a fluke? good luck fellas. :)
First time i have posted in here, but i couldnt agree more........................
Better bring your A Game.............................................. ....................

adnoh
06-09-2006, 03:29 PM
are you the guy that last summer got broke off by the yellow boat with his mom riding passenger
and that after your boat the week before coming off the track running 9 05

adnoh
06-09-2006, 03:36 PM
doesnt your buddy with the red cp single carb run in the eights
last year didnt the yellow cp wax the red cp
doesnt the red cp hand it to cs19

hairysituation
06-09-2006, 04:09 PM
Trucker I got some :crossx: CH3NO2 :crossx: to make it a hairysituation :220v:

Cs19
06-09-2006, 04:24 PM
doesnt your buddy with the red cp single carb run in the eights
last year didnt the yellow cp wax the red cp
doesnt the red cp hand it to cs19
youve been given false information adonah, shaun knows what really happened that day when he raced the red boat, he can claim the win all he wants but the red boat wasnt running for sh*t that day and he knows that. Im sure the red boat will be back for a little rematch.
if the red boat shows up on the bottle we are all in big trouble.

Cs19
06-09-2006, 04:29 PM
I built my boat from an empty hull, so you have no idea what your talking about.the loader has been in and out of this boat many times, i don't need to run and ask someone to do it for me or which way to turn the wrench like you do.I was trying to be cool about everything, but i guess its true what everyone says ( you are a quere ).i guess now i will have to take the throttle stop off and hand you yours.
if you only knew what your buddies had to say about you all week. :p
im attempting to keep it cool here,only TRYING to have a little fun but you keep getting butthurt over nothing (the loader comment)
reeeelllaaaxxxxx 49er.

Cs19
06-09-2006, 04:37 PM
5483 views..Nice!!