PDA

View Full Version : please help

fastwhitecat
09-27-2002, 10:47 AM
my husband's birthday is comming up. I would like to buy him a gps speedometer that he has been mentioning. Unfortunately I cant find anything on the internet. I am not that boat literate. I am probably looking in the wrong place or for the wrong thing. If any of you know anything please let me know.

Hustler
09-27-2002, 10:58 AM
try contacting Teague they are in Valencia, sorry I dont have the #

Horsepowerchik
09-27-2002, 11:00 AM
You could call Teague. Or I can hook you up with one. Whens his Bday?
HP Chik

Hustler
09-27-2002, 11:08 AM
Sorry HP Chik I forgot about you.
fastwhitecat,I would buy one from HP Chik first I'm sure she will hook you up on a better deal.

Screaming Pete
09-27-2002, 01:12 PM
Fastwhitecat, Big props to you for hooking up your hubby on his b-day. :)
p.s.thanks

kab
09-27-2002, 01:31 PM
horsepowerchik do you carry gps speedo's that go up to 130mph? I was on gaffrig'd web site and only say ones up to 100 mph.

Craig
09-27-2002, 01:58 PM
I know the Nordskog digital GPS will go at least to 115 :D
[ September 27, 2002, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Craig ]

24ROD
09-27-2002, 02:02 PM
Fastwhitecat, Big time props from the ROD's for knowing what your man would like. wink Teague Tel#661-295-7000 :cool:
-Carlos

DogHouse
09-27-2002, 02:04 PM
You sure that wasn't 114.6?
Sorry just being a smarta$$! :D :D :D
Hey what are you up to this Sun? I'll be out at Pleasant.
-brian

blown23vee
09-27-2002, 09:02 PM
Hey Doghouse!! I'll be at Pleasant Sunday as well...I'll keep an eye out for you - keep your eyes peeled - I'll be the 23 sundancer trying to break the mid-eighties barrier!!!
Craig, you & T up for a little hot boatin?? Might be last weekend for triple digits (temperatures, that is!!) he he he!!
P.S. Brian, I finally got to Bob's & test flew a 24' Stiletto last weekend...not a bad ride. I talked to him again today & we're trying to come up with something resembling a cool gel scheme. A graphic designer I am not!!!
later, Rick (blown23vee)

DogHouse
09-27-2002, 09:47 PM
Sounds good Rick, in the morning you can find me up in the parking lot taking some photos with the Magic crew. Stop by and say hi if you see us. Hopefully we'll be able to get down to the water by noon or so. Remind me again what your current boat looks like (sucks getting old, bad memory and all).
Cool deal on the Stiletto. That's a nice boat and will do just fine with some HP under the hatch. There's going to be a bunch of Cheetahs at the Sandbar Oct 4 in case you want to check them out.
Fastwhitecat, sorry for the detour here. I think that's really cool of you to buy boat goodies for presents. I'm still hoping my wife will get me a blower for Christmas but I better not hold my breath!
-brian

XTRM22
09-28-2002, 06:33 AM
DogHouse:
-brianHey Brian, you beat me to that post, wink and since memory doesn't serve, I checked the picture file and 114.5 is the official high number for Mltdwn12's GPS speedo, at least until Parade of Lights :D . I keep missing you by a weekend here and there, I'm looking forward to seeing your Magic in Havasu next weekend.
Big Props to FastWhiteCat for being so considerate in her shopping! I'm kinda expecting a Box anchor for Christmas this year myself wink
Chuck

Craig
09-28-2002, 06:40 AM
XTRM22:
DogHouse:
-brianHey Brian, you beat me to that post, wink and since memory doesn't serve, I checked the picture file and 114.5 is the official high number for Mltdwn12's GPS speedo, at least until Parade of Lights :D
ChuckWill both of you clowns ever forgive me for being approximate, dum bass :D
You guys have fun at the lake tomorrow, I have to work :( Oh well, it's only a month of screwed up schedule.

blown23vee
09-28-2002, 01:08 PM
DogHouse:
Sounds good Rick, in the morning you can find me up in the parking lot taking some photos with the Magic crew. Stop by and say hi if you see us. Hopefully we'll be able to get down to the water by noon or so. Remind me again what your current boat looks like (sucks getting old, bad memory and all).
Cool deal on the Stiletto. That's a nice boat and will do just fine with some HP under the hatch. There's going to be a bunch of Cheetahs at the Sandbar Oct 4 in case you want to check them out.
Fastwhitecat, sorry for the detour here. I think that's really cool of you to buy boat goodies for presents. I'm still hoping my wife will get me a blower for Christmas but I better not hold my breath!
-brian

blown23vee
09-28-2002, 01:09 PM
blown23vee:
DogHouse:
-brianSounds good...my boat - white 23' with one front to back purple stripe swoop with red & orange darts up around it. See ya there!!