PDA

View Full Version : Waxing Frenzy Sucks !!

Dribble
06-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Well I dont really know if it sucks or not because I can't get them to send me my order or even respond to my telephone calls or emails.
Everyone said that this stuff is the shiat, so on Monday (May 22) I went online to Hammerhead Boatworks and ordered some wax and some vinyl protectant. I received an online receipt and an order number. The shipping was going to be about four days.
On Monday May 29 (seven days), I had not received my order, so I sent them an email asking if it had been shipped. No response.
This morning, I called their number and left a message asking about my order. Again , no response.
Note to business: When you take someone's money and don't send the product, they get concerned. When you dont return their calls or emails THEY GET PISSED AND START THREADS LIKE THIS ON ***boat ONLINE.

little rowe boat
06-02-2006, 04:26 PM
I love the stuff, I don't know where I am going to purchase it once I run out.

AZKC
06-02-2006, 04:28 PM
I have an order into RiverJunk :220v: getting the same treatment :yuk:

Kachina26
06-02-2006, 06:30 PM
I think Warlock25 still has some, he was a distributor (might still be). pm him to find out for sure, his customer service can't be beat and the product ain't bad neither:D

phebus
06-02-2006, 06:54 PM
You should pull this thread. If Hammerhead Boatworks sucks, that's one thing, but Waxing Frenzy is a good product sold by one of the best people on the boards- John Bravata. Not fair criticizing a product for a vendors lack of service.

Rev. Williams
06-02-2006, 07:54 PM
You should pull this thread. If Hammerhead Boatworks sucks, that's one thing, but Waxing Frenzy is a good product sold by one of the best people on the boards- John Bravata. Not fair criticizing a product for a vendors lack of service.
If he does I'll post the same thread.... because I have the EXACT same problem with them, down to the same order day!
And the real kicker is that I had called them 10 times at least and they NEVER answer calls, and NEVER return calls. So I ordered it online and have NOTHING !!!
And as for this NOT having anything to do with Waxing Frenzy??? Kinda looks like they are one in the same.
http://hammerheadboatworks.com/cgi-bin/image/templates/webheading2082105.jpg
http://hammerheadboatworks.com/waxing_frenzy_.html

phebus
06-02-2006, 08:20 PM
Very nice. So, you'll throw a board member that has a lot of respect under the bus, because your having a problem with a vendor, and not the product itself. Very stand-up of you :rolleyes:

djunkie
06-02-2006, 08:25 PM
Very nice. So, you'll throw a board member that has a lot of respect under the bus, because your having a problem with a vendor, and not the product itself. Very stand-up of you :rolleyes:
I thought I heard that John sold his detailing business. Hell I could be wrong though.

phebus
06-02-2006, 08:30 PM
John did sell the detailing business, but I'm not sure or not if he is still a dealer or not for the Waxing Frenzy line.

djunkie
06-02-2006, 08:30 PM
John did sell the detailing business, but I'm not sure or not if he is still a dealer or not for the Waxing Frenzy line.
10-4 Thanks.

Riverrun4you
06-03-2006, 12:38 AM
If you live in San Diego you can buy it at Hipp Marine right off the 163 FWY.... :rollside:

Dribble
06-03-2006, 06:49 AM
I have no intention of pulling this thread. This company claims to be the manufacturer of the product. I don't care who on the boards is a dealer. In fact, maybe he can light a fire under their unresponsive asses.

Mrs.Racer277
06-03-2006, 07:18 AM
If he does I'll post the same thread.... because I have the EXACT same problem with them, down to the same order day!
And the real kicker is that I had called them 10 times at least and they NEVER answer calls, and NEVER return calls. So I ordered it online and have NOTHING !!!
And as for this NOT having anything to do with Waxing Frenzy??? Kinda looks like they are one in the same.
http://hammerheadboatworks.com/cgi-bin/image/templates/webheading2082105.jpg
http://hammerheadboatworks.com/waxing_frenzy_.html
I told you I would get it from John (Warlock25). Sheesh
I am sorry you guys are having problems. I love the products. But I have never had to order them. Warlock25 is the hook up. :)

phebus
06-03-2006, 07:19 AM
I have no intention of pulling this thread. This company claims to be the manufacturer of the product. I don't care who on the boards is a dealer. In fact, maybe he can light a fire under their unresponsive asses.
Well, then with friends like you, who needs enemies :crossx:

XFactor
06-03-2006, 07:38 AM
Who picked the distribution :confused:

Dribble
06-03-2006, 08:50 AM
Well, then with friends like you, who needs enemies :crossx:
I don't claim to be friends with all 8,599 board members. In fact, I think I've met and/or boated with a grand total of four members. I don't choose my friends based upon them being a poster on the same internet forum.
I'm sure he's a swell guy but he's apparently mixed up with a flakey company.
I will say that if they lived up to their mission statement, this thread would have never been started.
Our mission (simply put):
Products:
To provide customers with the highest quality products available to aid in the care and maintenance of their investment. Home
Knowledge:
While excellent products are most of the battle, knowledge is the rest. We offer customer support through our site, by phone, e-mail, or on-site demonstrations
To deliver products that do what we claim and arrive when we promise.

phebus
06-03-2006, 08:55 AM
I don't claim to be friends with all 8,599 board members. In fact, I think I've met and/or boated with a grand total of four members. I don't choose my friends based upon them being a poster on the same internet forum.
I guess that's where we differ. I consider everyone here as friends, until they prove otherwise. I'm done with this.

Jordy
06-03-2006, 09:48 AM
I don't claim to be friends with all 8,599 board members.
There are actually 14,731 members as of right now. Granted a few thousand of them are fake v-driver screen names. :D :D :D

scarabrick2
06-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Should of ordered some BOAT BLING this stuff works better in myt opinion.
www.boatbling.net i think

riverroyal
06-03-2006, 12:09 PM
Should of ordered some BOAT BLING this stuff works better in myt opinion.
www.boatbling.net i think
and patrick(roln20s) will hand deliever if needed.Waxing frenzy is off my "must try" list.See how powerful bad publicity can be :rollside:

Dribble
06-03-2006, 03:14 PM
I guess that's where we differ. I consider everyone here as friends, until they prove otherwise. I'm done with this.
Does this mean we're not friends anymore ?? :)

Kachina26
06-03-2006, 04:35 PM
I spoke to John and Michele about this today, and they too have problems with getting the product like they used to. It seems that the company changed the way they deliver or whatever. As a result, John carries the product, but doesn't really sell it like he used to. If you need it, he's the man. Don't worry folks, you aren't dragging his name through the mud or affecting his livelyhood. He just carries it to take care of friends. Btw, John, thanx for getting me the interior cleaner :D:D:D

Mohave Vice
06-03-2006, 05:27 PM
and patrick(roln20s) will hand deliever if needed.Waxing frenzy is off my "must try" list.See how powerful bad publicity can be :rollside:
Very happy with Patrick and his products. His customer service is second to none. Give him a try!!!!

Rev. Williams
06-05-2006, 09:03 AM
I told you I would get it from John (Warlock25). Sheesh
I am sorry you guys are having problems. I love the products. But I have never had to order them. Warlock25 is the hook up. :)
Sorry Dia,
I kept forgetting to ask you to get it, and just figured it would be easier to order it online. BOY WAS I WRONG !!! Now it's been 2 full weeks and I still have nothing.

Magic34
06-05-2006, 09:19 AM
Hey now...... I have some high quality detailing products too. :rollside: You can use them both on your boat and truck, and even over dirt (cleans, polishes, and protects in 1 step). :cool: We started the waterless car wash industry.
I am the mfg and have been doing it for 15 years. We have our own lab and 2 different shipping facilities. 1 in Vegas for west orders and the other in Indiana for east orders.
Contact me if you would like more info, or if you would like to order online:
www.driwashracing.com
Click "Buy Dri Wash" and type in Magic34 as the promo code at the top and click shop. There is a 20% discount associated for HB members with the promo code. All of my products are not listed there, just a few of the best for boaters.

roln 20s
06-05-2006, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the good words everyone--we ship within 24 hours and I do absolutely guarantee your complete satisfacation. Also, we will be at the Pomona Boat Show this weekend-- we'll have all products available.
Thanks,
Patrick
cell 602-312-4550

Mohave Vice
06-05-2006, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the good words everyone--we ship within 24 hours and I do absolutely guarantee your complete satisfacation. Also, we will be at the Pomona Boat Show this weekend-- we'll have all products available.
Thanks,
Patrick
cell 602-312-4550
Will see you there!
Steve

TOBTEK
06-05-2006, 06:45 PM
Hey now...... I have some high quality detailing products too. :rollside: You can use them both on your boat and truck, and even over dirt (cleans, polishes, and protects in 1 step). :cool: We started the waterless car wash industry.
I am the mfg and have been doing it for 15 years. We have our own lab and 2 different shipping facilities. 1 in Vegas for west orders and the other in Indiana for east orders.
Contact me if you would like more info, or if you would like to order online:
www.driwashracing.com
Click "Buy Dri Wash" and type in Magic34 as the promo code at the top and click shop. There is a 20% discount associated for HB members with the promo code. All of my products are not listed there, just a few of the best for boaters.
MIKE..... Your sales guy at the regetta saw me cleaning when I pulled up onto the beach and wanted to detail the front of the boat with your goodies, I spared him in the 115 degree heat, and told him I was involved with another company. ON second thought..... I should have let him bust a nut. :) nice guy though....

riverroyal
06-05-2006, 06:48 PM
MIKE..... Your sales guy at the regetta saw me cleaning when I pulled up onto the beach and wanted to detail the front of the boat with your goodies, I spared him in the 115 degree heat, and told him I was involved with another company. ON second thought..... I should have let him bust a nut. :) nice guy though....
whats the next project?

Magic34
06-05-2006, 07:24 PM
He is a super nice guy, and he is out there every day in Havasu busting his a$$. I didn't send too much out for the DCB regatta. I knew this was your guys turf and didn't want to impose more than we already were. Just trying to show some respect. :rollside: Hope you had a good time and successful weekend. :cool:
He has no idea about this site, so please dont call me by my screen name and make me look like a dork. :rollside:

Rev. Williams
06-05-2006, 08:29 PM
Thanks,
Patrick
cell 602-312-4550
Hey Patrick,
I"ll see you this weekend then...
Now if I could just get a return call from the Dickhead --- I mean the Hammerhead people I'd cancel my order with them. Thats a great way to do business, get the cash and never send anything and never call back.... What a plan!! :mad: :mad:

TOBTEK
06-05-2006, 08:58 PM
REV...... I like your old Avatar WAY BETTER! where did she go?
How about me winning a bottle of HotSauce at the party Sat night.... The dude in controll of the mike, Hmmmmm ?? Ended up giving it to an old "secret Sauce" customer :p Suprised UnionJack didnt end up with it :crossx:

JB in so cal
06-05-2006, 09:00 PM
REV...... I like your old Avatar WAY BETTER! where did she go?
How about me winning a bottle of HotSauce at the party Sat night.... The dude in controll of the mike, Hmmmmm ?? Ended up giving it to an old "secret Sauce" customer :p Suprised UnionJack didnt end up with it :crossx:
sounds fixed :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

roln 20s
06-05-2006, 09:56 PM
Hey Patrick,
I"ll see you this weekend then...
Now if I could just get a return call from the Dickhead --- I mean the Hammerhead people I'd cancel my order with them. Thats a great way to do business, get the cash and never send anything and never call back.... What a plan!! :mad: :mad:
Sounds great- send me an email with your name and phone number and I'll put you two FREE tickets in WILL CALL--patrick@boatbling.net and let me know you are Rev W from ***boat.
Thanks,
Patrick

frenzy
06-06-2006, 03:37 AM
We apologize for the shipping problems and are working diligently to rectify them. We made a huge mistake in the distributor that we chose to handle our orders. We worked very hard to build an excellent reputation, both in product and customer service, and it has been dragged through the mud because of shipping delays and back orders.
We have just terminated our contract with the distributor and are going back to handling ourselves until we can find a reputable distributor who can take care of our customers and provide the service that they (you) deserve.
We have had to spend a lot of time on the road lately (which is why we have not been in the office) and were unaware that this had been going on.
We would ask that you please hang in there with us as we work to regain our reputation.
In the meantime, you can feel confident going to John and Michele, our website, or Doller Offshore Marine. We are working diligently to get more retailers to carry our products to save on shipping and allow our customers to pick up their Frenzy products close to home.
We appreciate your comments about our products and we are certain you will be saying the same about our service once again.
Thank you,
Kim Amos, President
Hammerhead Cleaning Frenzy!

frenzy
06-06-2006, 05:48 AM
In Transit -
Re-Scheduled
Resched. Delivery: 06/08/2006
Shipped to: GRANADA HILLS, CA, US
Service Type: GROUND
Jerry, your order shipped in 6 business days. I'm not sure why it was rescheduled for delivery on the 8th, but that is what is on the UPS tracking site.
It was once our policy to ship within 24 hours of receipt of order. As we make the transition away from our so-called "distributor", we inform customers when they place an internet order that they should allow 5-7 business days. As you can see, we were in that time frame.
I e-mailed you your tracking number so that you can follow the tracking process.
Thank you,
Kim Amos

voodoomedman
06-06-2006, 06:22 AM
I'm not sure why it was rescheduled for delivery on the 8th, but that is what is on the UPS tracking site.
PM me the tracking # and I will tell you why

voodoomedman
06-06-2006, 06:34 AM
You must be the only UPS employee in history that has ever said that. :D :D
Hey now!!!!
Yeah the regular 1-800 # is a little rough.