PDA

View Full Version : Attention Jordy

3 daytona`s
06-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Although,been politically corrected occasionally (CONSTANTLY) :) by you I feel the one to ask.I`ve been out here for 9 months,from the Midwest I realize every area may be different.Either sitting on the dock or in a boat it really amazes me that a simple wave would not be appropriate,where else could you be that happiness --friends-family and I constantly run into people that look at us and the" What Ever Look "I know there are some feelings between people but a simple wave or at least motion. Your opinion ------Life is quite good if you are on the river :confused:

Tom Brown
06-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Hi 3d. How's it going? :)

3 daytona`s
06-02-2006, 05:09 PM
T.B. You`re the BEST things are going well after going to SCHOOL !! :rollside:

Tom Brown
06-02-2006, 05:12 PM
You know, 3d.... I enjoy the past as much as anyone but I don't see any point in re-living it. I'd rather live the future..... but all in good time. :cool:
Have a great weekend, my friend. :)

3 daytona`s
06-02-2006, 05:12 PM
T.B. what did people do 100 years ago before computers? Make 15 kids? yikes

Tom Brown
06-02-2006, 05:14 PM
We'd have to ask Michael Landon about that but he's not around anymore.

3 daytona`s
06-02-2006, 05:34 PM
Mr.B Question I also want to live in the Future and was confused by statement. Did you mean the past friendly- the future can`t be a little friendly? Must know--RULES LOL If you don`t know the rules who do I ask?? :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
06-02-2006, 06:50 PM
Sorry, 3d. I don't know the rules. It's just as well for everyone that I don't. :D
I was trying to suggest that there's no point dwelling on the past. It's all ahead of us. :cool:
Oh yeah... rules... ask ShockwaveBob. He knows everything. He is a descendant of Nostradamus.