PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Not So Fast
06-02-2006, 06:55 PM
Miami turned up the Heat tonite, Does Shaq miss Kobe, I dont think so :D They looked very very good tonite and Jason Williams was on fire! Dont know if the Suns or Dallas can beat them. Good for Riles :) NSF

dmontzsta
06-02-2006, 07:52 PM
That is a bummer that they won, I hope they dont take it all. I want Shaq to retire his jersey in LA.

Old Texan
06-02-2006, 08:19 PM
That is a bummer that they won, I hope they dont take it all. I want Shaq to retire his jersey in LA.
In reality, he did.

SHOTKALLIN
06-02-2006, 10:26 PM
My hat is off to the big guy! I hope he wins more rings in Miami. YOU DON'T TRADE A SHAQUILE ONEAL!!! Kobe is a spoiled bitch. Why Dr. Buss chose To keep Kobe only he knows and I hope he is sick to his stomache.

Not So Fast
06-03-2006, 07:02 AM
My hat is off to the big guy! I hope he wins more rings in Miami. YOU DON'T TRADE A SHAQUILE ONEAL!!! Kobe is a spoiled bitch. Why Dr. Buss chose To keep Kobe only he knows and I hope he is sick to his stomache.
Agreed 100% :) Wade played inspite of having the flu and being in the hospital the nite before, If they play like that then the next opponent is already done i dont care who it is!! Jason Williams was like 10 of 11, and assists ?. Pretty good for a little white guy. It will be a good Finals :D NSF

dmontzsta
06-03-2006, 07:48 AM
So if you owned the Lakers and had to pick one or the other (due to salary) you would pick Shaq who has 2-3 years MAX over Kobe who has atleast 8-10 EASY years? not a hard choice when you are looking out for your future. Put some good players around Kobe and you have a championship.

Not So Fast
06-03-2006, 10:35 AM
So if you owned the Lakers and had to pick one or the other (due to salary) you would pick Shaq who has 2-3 years MAX over Kobe who has atleast 8-10 EASY years? not a hard choice when you are looking out for your future. Put some good players around Kobe and you have a championship.
I gotta admit you are a die hard Laker fan and I appreciate that because I'm a die hard Charger fan and sometimes it is hard to keep the faith. My feelings changed quite a bit after reading Phil Jackson's book about the 2004 season ? (when Detroit whipped themin the finals) I'm assuming what was said was true and it opened my eyes quite a bit about Kobe & Shaq and how frustrating it was dealing with mega ego's and all the while guys like Fisher, Shaw,Horry ect. got very little credit for thier effort, especially Fish. The way the Lakers treated Jackson, who in a lot of eyes is the greatest coach of all time was was so callous and just plain unprofessional, and done at the hands of butt wipe Kupchak and Buss, it just ruined it for me, Showtime is over but Ive got some great memories of the Magic era. I hope you find the time to read the book, it's very insightful about the inner workings of the NBA, you would enjoy it!! Or maybe not :rolleyes:
As to Kobe or Shaq, I think Dwayne Wade is every bit the player Kobe is and the Heat will most likely win the championship THIS YEAR. JMO, Peace. NSF

SHOTKALLIN
06-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Exactly I would have kept Shaq, who almost went to the finals last year and will win the championship this year. I'm sure the lakers could have had a SUPERSTAR trade for Kobe. 2-3 years max?...so what your saying is Shaq is retiring this year or next? Yeah right! HE HAS 3 MORE RINGS IN HIM EASY! It would have been easier to build around Shaq than shelfish snitch ass Kobe. Shaq is still the most dominating Player in the NBA. The Lakers will be a first round playoff team until they trade Kobe. Kobe cant share the limelight with anyone.

dossangers
06-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Where are you ever going to find a 7'1'' 320 center he was the franchise! When they got rid of Shaq i was done with the lakers! Riley is a great coach and they will WIN IT ALL! Shaq can TASTE IT! And J-Dud did a great job last night Go HEAT!!!