PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Regatta 2006

raff
06-03-2006, 03:29 AM
Who is going and where is everyone staying? Sara and I will be there 6/16-6/23 staying the week at Black Meadow Landing.
RAFF & DMVQUEEN. BML

Redneck
06-03-2006, 04:08 AM
were going to be there on thursday thru sunday staying at queens bay with submakr. should be lots of fun

DEMOMAN
06-03-2006, 05:00 AM
We'll be at the London Bridge Resort 6-16 - 6-19

shockwavebd
06-03-2006, 06:56 AM
I'll be there.......... :crossx:

voodoomedman
06-03-2006, 09:49 AM
Coming up late Thursday night through Sunday and I will be staying at my house.

shippingguy
06-03-2006, 12:31 PM
We will be there staying at London Bridge from Thursday thru Monday.

catman-do
06-03-2006, 01:23 PM
We will be there Wed night through Sunday. Staying at the Islander. I did forget to send in the paper though.

KineticoH20
06-03-2006, 01:24 PM
Coming up late Thursday night through Sunday and I will be staying at my house.
I think everyone at Ultra should forget the regatta, work over time to finish my boat...............but then again im a selfish prick :cool: you guys have a great time :)

ULTRA28
06-03-2006, 01:57 PM
I think everyone at Ultra should forget the regatta, work over time to finish my boat...............but then again im a selfish prick :cool: you guys have a great time :)
The factory will still be running. So it won't slow down any boats in process. You should still come out to the regatta. There will be plenty of boats to ride in.

Redneck
06-03-2006, 03:43 PM
The factory will still be running. So it won't slow down any boats in process. You should still come out to the regatta. There will be plenty of boats to ride in.
John you buying all the drinks

voodoomedman
06-03-2006, 07:30 PM
Come on out anyways. I'm sure there are plenty of boats to ride in. They will finish your boat in due time and have it done well. Don't worry.

raff
06-03-2006, 08:31 PM
So what did you order? When will it be done?
You should still come out and have some fun..

KineticoH20
06-03-2006, 08:56 PM
So what did you order? When will it be done?
You should still come out and have some fun..
24 Stealth! JW said the end of the month or beginning of July. It looks like they sold my trade since it's not on the website anymore (im glad for them) but I would feel strange showing up at the regatta with a wife and 2 kids and no boat, especially since I don't know alot of you personally yet.

ultra27jay
06-03-2006, 09:01 PM
i will be rolling in late thursday night and i also will be staying at my house.

voodoomedman
06-03-2006, 09:25 PM
24 Stealth! JW said the end of the month or beginning of July. It looks like they sold my trade since it's not on the website anymore (im glad for them) but I would feel strange showing up at the regatta with a wife and 2 kids and no boat, especially since I don't know alot of you personally yet.
Your not going to get to know us if you don't come out to play. If not we'll see you next year. But hey I'm sure there will be plenty of boats and if not you can always rent one and throw some Ultra stickers on it.

raff
06-04-2006, 09:15 PM
Only two more weeks :)
RAFF & DMVQUEEN. BML
Redneck queens bay
DEMOMAN London Bridge Resort
shockwavebd
voodoomedman my house
shippingguy London Bridge Resort
catman-do Islander
ultra27jay my house

Johnwithjm
06-05-2006, 09:29 AM
I will be there late Thursday night

sigepmock
06-05-2006, 09:45 AM
I will be there late Thursday night
Count the Mock family in.
We'll be there Thursday night through Monday, staying at our place. Hopefully cruising the pontoon with Ultra stickers :crossx:
Chris

shadow
06-05-2006, 11:08 AM
We are already here,We will just wait for all of you to show up. :)

voodoomedman
06-05-2006, 12:11 PM
We are already here,We will just wait for all of you to show up. :)
Show off???????? :yuk:

slink
06-05-2006, 12:27 PM
I'll be there.......... :crossx:
In your SW :220v:
If you start now you could probably rub/buff out the Shockwave name and have Ultra painted on that bad boy :) :p so you can fit in

98 Vector 21
06-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Well be there boat bichen for Dan....

sigepmock
06-05-2006, 06:31 PM
If you start now you could probably rub/buff out the Shockwave name and have Ultra painted on that bad boy :) :p so you can fit in
I've got some extra Ultra stickers if you want..... :rollside:

raff
06-06-2006, 08:39 AM
TTT :)

ULTRA28
06-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Anybody going to be on the water Friday? Some of us are going for a morning run to Havasu Springs.

JB in so cal
06-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Who is going and where is everyone staying? Sara and I will be there 6/16-6/23 staying the week at Black Meadow Landing.
RAFF & DMVQUEEN. BML
Have a cold one for us. We won't be out again until the 23rd. Have fun!

voodoomedman
06-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Anybody going to be on the water Friday? Some of us are going for a morning run to Havasu Springs.
I was planning on going at some point in the day. Let me know the details if you don't mind putting up with me. Look at it this way, putting up with me you get to enjoy the company of my beautiful wife and child.
Seriously though, breakfast at the Springs is always good.

dicudmore
06-12-2006, 06:34 PM
I'm in for this if I can get a crew rounded up for the day and get myself the day off (I THINK I have the day off already??)
Who needs a ride for the day friday??

shadow
06-12-2006, 06:34 PM
John,We will most likely be on the water Fri am.What time are you thinking?
Probablly see you there. :)

Schubyd
06-12-2006, 06:42 PM
Too far to drive from Virginia to play with you guys. Maybe one year the wife And I may fly out to see how it is done on the west side.

voodoomedman
06-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Too far to drive from Virginia to play with you guys. Maybe one year the wife And I may fly out to see how it is done on the west side.
So fly out! There will be plenty of Ultra's to ride on, there will also be a pontoon with a bunch of Ultra stickers. Hell there will even be an Ultra salesman with a Shockwave. :D

Schubyd
06-12-2006, 07:02 PM
Got a 21 ft Stealth. The only reason we don't come out is plans are already made for that weekend. Ten year anniversary.

raff
06-12-2006, 07:04 PM
we will miss the AM. won't be on the water till 2 or 3. see you all there.

ultra27jay
06-12-2006, 08:19 PM
give us a tiime so we can be ready.....im in.

shippingguy
06-12-2006, 08:23 PM
I'm in for this if I can get a crew rounded up for the day and get myself the day off (I THINK I have the day off already??)
Who needs a ride for the day friday??
Might have to take you up on that offer since we are now boatless! Well for roughly 6 weeks or so, right John????

dicudmore
06-12-2006, 09:00 PM
Might have to take you up on that offer since we are now boatless! Well for roughly 6 weeks or so, right John????
:idea: sounds like somebody has some explaining to do here...
if I don't get the day off I'll give ya the info on my storage unit and you guys can just take it and use it :cool:

shippingguy
06-12-2006, 09:05 PM
:idea: sounds like somebody has some explaining to do here...
if I don't get the day off I'll give ya the info on my storage unit and you guys can just take it and use it :cool:
That is very nice of you, but I could not do that. We will be fine and most likely be riding with John and Leah in the 26 deck. I am also towing up another 27 as well for the regatta. If you do get the day off we will definitely hook up. If you need help launching etc. please let me know and I will help out with anything you need. Yeah the new owner is coming in from South Carolina and taking delivery Saturday at the regatta. Back to the drawing board for the new one!! I will keep you updated! Pretty excited!! :)

dicudmore
06-12-2006, 09:12 PM
That is very nice of you, but I could not do that. We will be fine and most likely be riding with John and Leah in the 26 deck. I am also towing up another 27 as well for the regatta. If you do get the day off we will definitely hook up. If you need help launching etc. please let me know and I will help out with anything you need. Yeah the new owner is coming in from South Carolina and taking delivery Saturday at the regatta. Back to the drawing board for the new one!! I will keep you updated! Pretty excited!! :)
You're more than welcome to it if you wind up needing/wanting a ride, thats just payback :cool:
Congrats on the new build :D

shippingguy
06-12-2006, 09:15 PM
You're more than welcome to it if you wind up needing/wanting a ride, thats just payback :cool:
Congrats on the new build :D
Thanks again. Hopefully we will get it in time for a few trips before the season is over. I will get in touch with you Thursday and see what is up.

Magic34
06-12-2006, 09:27 PM
I'm in for a run on Friday to the Springs. :cool:

shadow
06-13-2006, 06:01 AM
Very cool mike!Whats next?Now find a buyer for mine,but i will be needing it till the end of the season. :)

ULTRA28
06-13-2006, 06:06 AM
I'm in for a run on Friday to the Springs. :cool:
I knew you would be. It was originally your idea. I hope you don't mind a few extra people for our lunch run. :)

ULTRA28
06-13-2006, 06:10 AM
Six weeks? Uh huh, that's going to happen. Actually with you being married to wonder girl Holly, I bet she just might make it happen. First thing she'd need to do is make sure all the boats in front of you are delivered though.

GOT TINT?
06-13-2006, 07:01 AM
hey jw, wish we could go out this year we have had a ton of fun at the regatta's but especially last year at the gokart track. Chris said you still wanted the windows tinted on your dodge, if you are taking it to havi this weekend let me know and i will swing by today or tomorrow and get them done for you, and if i have some time we can throw your logo in the bottom corner also. Let me know Tyler.

catman-do
06-13-2006, 07:17 AM
John- We are in for Friday. Let me know when and where to meet...

shippingguy
06-13-2006, 07:17 AM
Six weeks? Uh huh, that's going to happen. Actually with you being married to wonder girl Holly, I bet she just might make it happen. First thing she'd need to do is make sure all the boats in front of you are delivered though.
Ok, ok six and a half then :rollside:

shippingguy
06-13-2006, 07:20 AM
Very cool mike!Whats next?Now find a buyer for mine,but i will be needing it till the end of the season. :)
Thanks. Another 27 for sure. If yours sells what's next then?

MrsSigEpMock
06-13-2006, 07:56 AM
Got a 21 ft Stealth. The only reason we don't come out is plans are already made for that weekend. Ten year anniversary.
Congrats. Next year???

MrsSigEpMock
06-13-2006, 07:58 AM
Yeah! Big tips for Holly if so! :rollside:

Magic34
06-13-2006, 07:59 AM
I knew you would be. It was originally your idea. I hope you don't mind a few extra people for our lunch run. :)
The more the better!!!!! :crossx:

shockwavebd
06-13-2006, 07:59 AM
Why yes ..............yes I am..............I think it will stick out no matter what... :crossx:

MrsSigEpMock
06-13-2006, 08:04 AM
In case any of you are interested....
We water tested the toon Sun eve and saw some very impressive numbers = an estimated 25MPH @ 5000!!! a new record??? :crossx: We need to dial in the prop. but have a good idea where to start now. We'll be taking orders this weekend if you want yours by next year's regatta! :p
We will be at the Parker DMV on Friday, Rhino stuff. See you all Friday Evening!!!

sigepmock
06-13-2006, 09:07 AM
Hey Dan just sent you PM, we can move our plans around and join you for the breakfast run on Friday morning if you still need a crew???? We'd love to get a ride in one of those fancy 27 Shadow's.
Chris

Magic34
06-13-2006, 09:10 AM
join you for the breakfast run on Friday morning
Chris
Breakfast at 11:30???
A few of us plan on heading that way from the channel probably around 10:45-11 AM or so.

sigepmock
06-13-2006, 09:16 AM
A few of us plan on heading that way from the channel probably around 10:45-11 AM or so.
I'll try reading the whole post next time... :boxingguy :D If Dan get's the day off and has room for we'd love to join you guys and that gives me enough time to get to the DMV first thing and get the Rhino signed off. The guy wouldn't pass me last time because I didn't have a license plate light.....that close.....
Anyway hopefully we get a chance to see you all. I know I owe more than one of you lunch :D
Chris

Mrs. Ultra 28
06-13-2006, 09:30 AM
Hey, I justed wanted to let everyone know that it's getting down to the wire for registration. I'm trying to do a final head count for the dinner / raffle saturday night. I was told that they will only sell an additional 50 dinners for last minute registrations Friday night. So if you want to sign up or add additional dinners, print the form on line & fax it to me today. 619.443.1100.
or call me & I will do it over the phone with you.
Thanks! I'm SOOOO looking forward to this weekend.

ULTRA28
06-13-2006, 09:41 AM
OK, so we're all meeting around 10:00 to 10:30 in the channel. Then head down from there.

DEMOMAN
06-13-2006, 09:44 AM
A morning run sounds goods. We'll see you guys on Friday.

sigepmock
06-13-2006, 10:31 AM
OK, so we're all meeting around 10:00 to 10:30 in the channel. Then head down from there.
Game on!!!! and if Dan doesn't get the day off we'll leave Thursday night in the pontoon and you'll still beat us there :cry: :)

MrsSigEpMock
06-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Game on!!!! and if Dan doesn't get the day off we'll leave Thursday night in the pontoon and you'll still beat us there :cry: :)
We may have to late register too on Sat Morn, if we don't make it back in time Fri night!!! :cry: :rollside:

raff
06-14-2006, 11:21 AM
One more day of work then we are out of here :)
Will be on the water by 3 on Friday. See you all there.
Mark Out

sigepmock
06-14-2006, 11:32 AM
Looks like we'll be joining you guys as Dan's boat bitches, should be fun.

Redneck
06-14-2006, 02:20 PM
Hey, I justed wanted to let everyone know that it's getting down to the wire for registration. I'm trying to do a final head count for the dinner / raffle saturday night. I was told that they will only sell an additional 50 dinners for last minute registrations Friday night. So if you want to sign up or add additional dinners, print the form on line & fax it to me today. 619.443.1100.
or call me & I will do it over the phone with you.
Thanks! I'm SOOOO looking forward to this weekend.
bout time the boss got on board welccome to the party now you have to keep John in line see you this weekend
kenny

voodoomedman
06-14-2006, 02:31 PM
bout time the boss got on board welccome to the party now you have to keep John in line see you this weekend
kenny
Yeah I'd love to see a Rock the Boat episode where John is yelling at Leah to get the freak off of ***boat and work on accounting. :D

shockwavebd
06-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Yeah I'd love to see a Rock the Boat episode where John is yelling at Leah to get the freak off of ***boat and work on accounting. :D
Yea like that's gonna happen............................ :)

dicudmore
06-14-2006, 09:48 PM
sounds like a deal to me :cool:

Kilrtoy
06-15-2006, 10:24 AM
DAMN THAT IS EARLY...
Cant wait to see all the sick boats and gels :rollside:

Bense468
06-15-2006, 10:53 AM
I will be rolling out tomorrow around noon. Staying at our place.

Johnwithjm
06-15-2006, 11:25 AM
We are leaving here in Corona in about 30 minutes. See you all there :)

raff
06-15-2006, 12:42 PM
Loking good for the weekend:
Tonight
Clear
Lo: 75°
Clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph in the evening becoming light.
Friday
Sunny
Hi: 104°
Sunny. Highs around 104. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
Friday Night
Clear
Lo: 75°
Clear. Lows in the mid 70s. Northwest wind around 10 mph in the evening becoming light.
Saturday
Sunny
Hi: 109°
Sunny. Highs around 109. Light wind.
Saturday Night
Clear
Lo: 79°
Clear. Lows in the upper 70s.
Sunday
Sunny
Hi: 109°
Sunny. Highs around 109.
Sunday Night
Clear
Lo: 81°
Clear. Lows in the lower 80s.
Monday
Sunny
Hi: 105°
Sunny. Highs around 105.
Monday Night
Clear
Lo: 80°
Clear. Lows around 80.
Off to wash the truck and pick up a few things. Pack it all up to night and take off at first lite. How late are you all going to be on the water on Friday?

ULTRA28
06-15-2006, 01:05 PM
We plan on leaving our boats in the water at the docks, so we'll be on the water all day. I've got two boats to deliver in the afternoon, but we should be hanging out until about an hour before the party Friday night.
I can't wait to get out of here. One more boat to water test and detail and I'm gone.

OGShocker
06-15-2006, 01:08 PM
We plan on leaving our boats in the water at the docks, so we'll be on the water all day. I've got two boats to deliver in the afternoon, but we should be hanging out until about an hour before the party Friday night.
I can't wait to get out of here. One more boat to water test and detail and I'm gone.
Have a great weekend John! See you out there!

raff
06-16-2006, 04:39 AM
I'm out of here. See you all when we get back on the 23rd. :)
I'll be a little late but I will post some pix. :boxed: