PDA

View Full Version : Suns suck

All IN
06-03-2006, 10:39 PM
As usual the Suns choked in the playoffs. How many championship banners do the Suns have hanging??
SUNS SUCK

Throttle
06-03-2006, 10:42 PM
mmmmmmm?

Hardly Satisfied
06-03-2006, 11:38 PM
2 MVP'S no ring , What's up with that

dmontzsta
06-04-2006, 06:46 AM
I dont know about suck, they did make it to the Western Conference Finals and came back being down 1-3 against the Lakers. The suns have serious firepower and when Amare and Tim Thomas come back, they are going to be ever more tough, they might take it all next year, if they get on the same page.

AZJD
06-04-2006, 07:37 AM
As usual the Suns choked in the playoffs. How many championship banners do the Suns have hanging??
SUNS SUCK
Lick My Nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They still got further than both your LA teams! Wait til next year, and it will be even worse for the Lakers, they will have to contend with Amare....................

dmontzsta
06-04-2006, 07:59 AM
Lick My Nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They still got further than both your LA teams! Wait til next year, and it will be even worse for the Lakers, they will have to contend with Amare....................
With all due respect, who knows what the chemistry will be like for them. Also, the Lakers might make big moves, it is premature to speculate on next year now. Remember, the Lakers scubs took phoenix to game 7.

AZJD
06-04-2006, 08:05 AM
With all due respect, who knows what the chemistry will be like for them. Also, the Lakers might make big moves, it is premature to speculate on next year now. Remember, the Lakers scubs took phoenix to game 7.
Very true....we will just have to wait and see..............

AZJD
06-04-2006, 08:06 AM
I was thinking of becoming a Knicks fan anyways.....lololololololol hahahahaha

No Name
06-05-2006, 02:40 PM
If the Suns do suck…..then would it be safe to say your LA teams BLOW?
Actually they’re all good teams, you would have to be to get to the playoffs.
Overpaid bastards. :)

Magic34
06-05-2006, 02:46 PM
I like that Shaq and the Heat are in the finals. The Lakers made a choice on which guy they wanted, and I think many agree that you take the younger player that will last longer. However, an argument was made that they picked the better player at the time that made more impact.
Well, the Heat are in the Finals and Shaq is playing some damn good ball.
Heat win in 6. :argue:

Jyruiz
06-05-2006, 03:19 PM
I like that Shaq and the Heat are in the finals. The Lakers made a choice on which guy they wanted, and I think many agree that you take the younger player that will last longer. However, an argument was made that they picked the better player at the time that made more impact.
Well, the Heat are in the Finals and Shaq is playing some damn good ball.
Heat win in 6. :argue:
Shaq is playing goog ball, but his numbers are down from his previous championship years. Also, Shaq has a way better supporting cast, to get them thru when he sits on the bench with foul trouble or with his phantom injuries. He better be able to run like the Shaq of old for this series, Dallas is younger, quicker and faster.

Jyruiz
06-05-2006, 03:23 PM
Forgot to mention the Suns. The Suns did a pretty damn good job getting to the WCF with out there best post player and best post defender. The Suns are only going to get deeper when there starting C and PF come back next year. All the Suns have to do is play defense, cause when they play a team that can score at will, they usually loose.

Magic34
06-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Shaq is playing goog ball, but his numbers are down from his previous championship years. Also, Shaq has a way better supporting cast, to get them thru when he sits on the bench with foul trouble or with his phantom injuries. He better be able to run like the Shaq of old for this series, Dallas is younger, quicker and faster.
Nahhh, all he needs to do is stand in the middle of the lane and yell, "Arhhhhhh!!!"

460 jus getn it
06-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Easy there suns haters. They lost what can i say. They had a good run, next season its on. There going to have some good fire power when Kurt Thomas and Amare come back. Not to mention they will re-sign Tim Thomas, ya they will be in good shape..............