PDA

View Full Version : Remember when gas was only $3/gallon

2Driver
06-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, supreme leader of the world's fourth-largest oil exporter, said on Sunday that if the United States makes a "wrong move" toward Iran, energy flows in the region would be endangered.
Iranian officials have previously ruled out using oil as a weapon in their nation's nuclear standoff with the West, but Khamenei's comments suggested Iran could disrupt supplies if pushed.
His remarks, which are likely to upset wary oil markets, come days before EU foreign policy chief Javier Solana is to deliver a package of incentives developed by six world powers to persuade Iran to abandon plans to make nuclear fuel.
"If you (the United States) make a wrong move regarding Iran, definitely the energy flow in this region will be seriously endangered," Khamenei, who has the last word in all matters of state, said in a speech about the dispute.

RitcheyRch
06-04-2006, 07:00 PM
Figures. We should have taken that country over a long time ago. Can we all say "liquid glass"
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, supreme leader of the world's fourth-largest oil exporter, said on Sunday that if the United States makes a "wrong move" toward Iran, energy flows in the region would be endangered.
Iranian officials have previously ruled out using oil as a weapon in their nation's nuclear standoff with the West, but Khamenei's comments suggested Iran could disrupt supplies if pushed.
His remarks, which are likely to upset wary oil markets, come days before EU foreign policy chief Javier Solana is to deliver a package of incentives developed by six world powers to persuade Iran to abandon plans to make nuclear fuel.
"If you (the United States) make a wrong move regarding Iran, definitely the energy flow in this region will be seriously endangered," Khamenei, who has the last word in all matters of state, said in a speech about the dispute.

kcvega
06-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Good thing them mofos don't make beer.

GRUNION
06-04-2006, 08:22 PM
Time to drop some more bombs :rollside:

RitcheyRch
06-05-2006, 04:23 AM
Exactly and take over the darn country.
Time to drop some more bombs :rollside:

YeLLowBoaT
06-05-2006, 04:33 AM
I say let Iran have thier bomb.... maybe we will get lucky and they will actaully use it. If they do Israel will wipe them off the planet. Prob solved.
The middle east has been fighting since man 1st became civilized. Nothing is going to stop that any time soon.

RitcheyRch
06-05-2006, 04:47 AM
Agree and might be the only answer to this situation.
I say let Iran have thier bomb.... maybe we will get lucky and they will actaully use it. If they do Israel will wipe them off the planet. Prob solved.
The middle east has been fighting since man 1st became civilized. Nothing is going to stop that any time soon.

Liberator TJ1984
06-05-2006, 06:42 AM
Since they want one so bad...
Why don't we just give them one of ours ??? I'm sure the Government has one thats just old and made with outdated technology somewhere :cool:
Maybe ship it to them via " Air Mail " for free.. :crossx: :skull: :crossx:

MagicMtnDan
06-05-2006, 07:03 AM
"maybe we will get lucky and they will actually use it."
Oh really? Who exactly will "get lucky" when Iran uses a nuke?
How many nukes will it take to ruin Israel's day?
Iran could be the first country to have a nuke in the hands of a man who doesn't care about life. Iran cannot be allowed to have nukes.

YeLLowBoaT
06-05-2006, 07:25 AM
"maybe we will get lucky and they will actually use it."
Oh really? Who exactly will "get lucky" when Iran uses a nuke?
How many nukes will it take to ruin Israel's day?
Iran could be the first country to have a nuke in the hands of a man who doesn't care about life. Iran cannot be allowed to have nukes.
I guess you missed the sarcasm. Iran will not be the 1st country to not care for life.... I do beleave that some 1 will do somthing b4 Iran has a functioning weapon. The sad part is it is releativly ez to build a nuke, It just takes Alot of industry to do so. Any major University has all of the info needed to build one. Its just putting that info in to pratice that is alittle more challenging( read as: Building the industry need to build a bomb.)

ROZ
06-05-2006, 09:09 AM
The middle east has been fighting since man 1st became civilized.
First mistake is saying that man in the middle ease was ever civilized :D

No Name
06-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Since they want one so bad...
Why don't we just give them one of ours ??? I'm sure the Government has one thats just old and made with outdated technology somewhere :cool:
Maybe ship it to them via " Air Mail " for free.. :crossx: :skull: :crossx:
The whole thing sucks, but that $hit right there is funny.
If the $hit hit’s the fan over there and our oil supply gets much worse, then all these big bad gas guzzler boats we all love so much won’t be worth ?ick. But I’m sure we will have more than just that to be worried about if or should I say when it happens.
What A World………. :mad:

dmontzsta
06-05-2006, 02:20 PM
We take over Iraq and the gas prices go up, we take over Iran and they go up again, the oil industry is just making a KILLING, some of their houses and cars are insane too.

2Driver
06-05-2006, 03:25 PM
If the $hit hit’s the fan over there and our oil supply gets much worse, then all these big bad gas guzzler boats we all love so much won’t be worth ?ick.
What A World………. :mad:
the bastards just mention a threat and oil prices jumped today and the Dow slips. Glad my boat is cashed out and not tied to a home loan. However, it's putting anxiety on my house hunting trip in Parker on the 16th I can tell you.