PDA

View Full Version : Going Down To Take My Permit Test....

Robin Boyer
06-04-2006, 07:16 PM
So on Tuesday Morning I am going down to take my Permit Test... I did the Drivers ed easily and I remember it being fairly easy.. I believe alot of driving is paying attention and common sense... I hope its that way on the written test on Tuesday.. Tomarrow I am going down to the Safest way Driving school and going to Schedule my Driving Appoinments with the School.... The deal is there they pick you up 3 times and each is time is 2 hours driving around the city I guess...
Shall be interesting Fella's!

Tom Brown
06-04-2006, 07:20 PM
Good luck, RB. :cool:
Pay particular attention when they are demonstrating the proper technique for shooting while driving. Don't use your legs to steer while shooting, it's not safe. ..... keep one hand on the wheel at all times.
The life you save may be your own.

shadow
06-04-2006, 07:23 PM
shhhisssssssssss!you are supposed to 18 to hang around here,Getting your drivers license late huh? ;) Good luck!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Ummmmm.......
I can see by your profile that your 16......?Correct?..... :idea:
Your profile also let's know that one of your interests is.....ummmm....sex! :rolleyes:
Birthday:
January 10, 1990
Biography:
I love to fish and Sail on the ocean, by and and lakes.. I do alot of camping in the mountains, and enjoy catching trout to Tuna!
Interests:
Fishing, Boating, Dirt Biking, And SEX!
N/A
Your Boat:
Brand new Honda 20hp on a Little Fishing Boat, My Gregor!
I would highly recommend getting a few MILES under your belt before you attempt both at the same time....:idea:
Good luck.........with the driving that is!....
CJG
:rolleyes:

phebus
06-04-2006, 07:34 PM
Cool dude!! Maybe the week after, you can start shaving :rollside:

vmjtc3
06-04-2006, 08:04 PM
i'm only 17 :D
times 3 :rolleyes:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-04-2006, 08:22 PM
shhhisssssssssss!you are supposed to 18 to hang around here,Getting your drivers license late huh? ;) Good luck!
I thought it was drinking age to be on hot boat?:)

Robin Boyer
06-04-2006, 08:28 PM
Cool dude!! Maybe the week after, you can start shaving :rollside:
I have been shaving since 6th Grade.... That might have been way before you started shaving haha
Check it out! http://www.myspace.com/8948889

TRUMP TIGHT
06-04-2006, 08:45 PM
Uh...he has a my space account.:rolleyes:

Robin Boyer
06-04-2006, 09:16 PM
Uh...he has a my space account.:rolleyes:
To be Honest Sir, I think every Teenager has one right now, I dont know if you chuckled or if you have one to lol. But there cool to have and stuff....

TRUMP TIGHT
06-04-2006, 09:20 PM
To be Honest Sir, I think every Teenager has one right now, I dont know if you chuckled or if you have one to lol. But there cool to have and stuff....
Sir? Im 21 son!LOL! Comunication is good as long as you get human interaction every once and a while. Unlike some people on this website!;)

Robin Boyer
06-04-2006, 09:24 PM
[QUOTE=SHAKEN Not Stirred]Ummmmm.......
I can see by your profile that your 16......?Correct?..... :idea:
[QUOTE=
I am, I like bein on the water alot and stuff.. My grandpa had a 22ft Striper 210 and we would allways fish So cal ocean with it being a cuddy it was really nice and had some size to it.. It had a 150 Jhonson two stroke oil Injection... Loud motor it was... We allways launched out of San Diego or Ocean side... Caught tuna and yellow tail and all kinds of bass!
Good times on the water I have had and more to come!

Robin Boyer
06-04-2006, 09:26 PM
Sir? Im 21 son!LOL! Comunication is good as long as you get human interaction every once and a while. Unlike some people on this website!;)
LOL thsts cool bro, Were are you from? hmmm :)

TRUMP TIGHT
06-04-2006, 09:31 PM
LOL thsts cool bro, Were are you from? hmmm :)
SoCal!!!!!!!!

Robin Boyer
06-04-2006, 09:40 PM
Thats tight, I was living down ny L.A for like 5 years, Just recently got to the Bay area... Probally after a few I will move back though... To expensive out here I think.....

TRUMP TIGHT
06-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Thats tight, I was living down ny L.A for like 5 years, Just recently got to the Bay area... Probally after a few I will move back though... To expensive out here I think.....
Get a boat and get to AZ and you can still live it up SoCal style!!:cool:

Robin Boyer
06-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Good line of work for me to do out there? I would be so down to get out there and stat my life out there.. I think the only that is going to happen is if I start thinking right now about a career.... So any suggestions there? Now we are getting serious haha.

TRUMP TIGHT
06-04-2006, 09:59 PM
Good line of work for me to do out there? I would be so down to get out there and stat my life out there.. I think the only that is going to happen is if I start thinking right now about a career.... So any suggestions there? Now we are getting serious haha.
Figure out what you like then figure out what you might want to do then work towards that and in 10yrs when you change your mind start over!:D I have 6 yrs in at my job but something needs to change. Oh, and i didnt mean move to AZ then your teeth would start falling out!!LOL!!:p

MudPumper
06-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Good luck with that test....
http://myspace-765.vo.llnwd.net/00720/56/79/720869765_l.jpg

TRUMP TIGHT
06-04-2006, 10:27 PM
Robin Boyer,Whats a Good line of work for me to do out there?
The answer is quite obvious in fact this career is just made for a young guy with your qualifications. i.e., likes fish, tuna and Bbass. You can be a GYNECOLOGIST ! There's damn sure a bunch of smelly old broads layin around down here justa beggin for your services. I bet if you git down here right now you"d be booked up til Big River froze over. lol
good luck,
Rio
LMAO!

YeLLowBoaT
06-04-2006, 10:44 PM
Have you read the book??? Its not what you should say, but what the book says that matters... And posting pics of yourself doing somthing illegal online is just stupid.

Robin Boyer
06-04-2006, 10:47 PM
Have you read the book??? Its not what you should say, but what the book says that matters... And posting pics of yourself doing somthing illegal online is just stupid.
I see nothing Illegal at all in any of my Pictures... Who said I drank that good ass Myers rum? No one at all sir.. That was just a pic I took before I got my Hair Cut, why doesnt somone post a different pic instead of a party picture ya know?

Nord
06-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Kid seems nice enough to me????
Like none of you guys drank before 21???
Old C@cksuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol......... :cool:
By the way newby, I wouldn't be afraid of anyone on here.........its the internet, it isn't real! :p

Jordy
06-05-2006, 04:15 PM
There is an especially rabid guy that lives in AZ that's soo mean that he even scares me and I ain't scared of nuttin.
Who are you talking about??? Sounds like a good guy to know at any rate. :D :D :D

Nord
06-05-2006, 04:31 PM
Who are you talking about??? Sounds like a good guy to know at any rate. :D :D :D
:cool:

YeLLowBoaT
06-05-2006, 05:24 PM
Like none of you guys drank before 21???
I am not saying I didn't, I am saying posting a pic online with a bottle of booze when your under age is not very smart.

Big Warlock
06-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Rio:
I met Gary and agree he is a good guy. Do I need to look at his app again? :)
Glad you weren't talking about me bro. I thought that comment about someone in Az. might be me. But it was "someone else" starting an altercation at the ramp on Sunday while I was trying to load my boat! Pontoon POS!!!!! :yuk: