PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite PWC move

JB in so cal
06-04-2006, 08:04 PM
Look at me; I'm standing as I drive.
Look how many 360's I can do before I puke
I can go in a straight line forever, then turn reeeeal fast in front of you.
Betch don't know where I'm gonna turn next.

No Name
06-04-2006, 08:08 PM
Betch don't know where I'm gonna turn next.
That was my favorite.......... LOL. :boxed:

TRUMP TIGHT
06-04-2006, 08:12 PM
Last time i was on one a girl on a seadoo gets in front of me and cuts the wheel.:mad: I slammed right into the side of her! It put an 18 in gash in the skie and banged up her hip. She was out with a friends family on rented jetskies! $100 per in of damage and the dad didnt get insurance! Nothing really wrong with my skie though. It was to bad she was so stupid because she was a pretty girl!!:rollside:

kcvega
06-04-2006, 08:13 PM
I was a PWC owner from 97 till this year, finally got me a boat. I was very aware of the boats around me when I was riding, but this year as a boat driver now I can say what dumbasses some of those PWC guys are. Most probably don't realize what they're doing. My favorite so far is they run in front of ya and then just stop.

Cheap Thrills
06-04-2006, 08:13 PM
My absolute favorite is when the frackin idiot puts it back on the trailer and GOES HOME ! but since you didnt list that one I'll have to go with
"Betch don't know where I'm gonna turn next."
C.T. :wink:

OCMerrill
06-04-2006, 08:21 PM
I voted...and it was a tough decision.
I prefer....
"Hey, look at my new Zero down financing, 65 mph, I have no idea what I am doing, the rules dont apply to me, I can tow in the fast lane, I'm just bitchen, and F-off because I did not even care that you had a skier in the water with a ROPE between him and your boat, all the time while it takes me about one hour to launch because I have allot of dickn around to do while you wait for me to clear the ramp....Check box :rolleyes:
but yours about cover the rest :rollside:
Me no likey......PWC's. :220v: :crossx:

kcvega
06-04-2006, 08:27 PM
I always thought they were holdin that rope for me to limbo under.

HP350SC
06-04-2006, 08:45 PM
I have one more...
I'm wide open, crouching and doing 65mph, and I'm pulling away from this Stoker! oh,maybe not

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-04-2006, 08:49 PM
C'mon....
You forgot the ole time classic.....
"Hey, look at all 4 of us JetSki pals running right up the middle of the river at about 20' apart.....at 40 MPH ....."
CJG
:argue:

RAZORSHARP
06-04-2006, 08:52 PM
How about the duck move? That's when they fall off and their pwc gets away from them and they dive head down ass up when they see a boat coming!

H20Advantage
06-04-2006, 08:53 PM
"Betcha' don't know what I'm gonna do next."
How about "Hey look at me drive back and forth in front of the launch ramp so that the big boats can't manuever around me and get on their trailer sitting in the water while everybody else has to wait".
Idiots... :mad:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
06-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Oh.....and don't forget the ole campfire favorite.....
"I know you think I'm gonna' cut you off, but I'm actually slowing down and waiting for you to pass so I can jump your wake.....Sorry to make you come off plane because you think I'm a standard JetSki FOOL"....
CJG
:skull:

YeLLowBoaT
06-04-2006, 09:01 PM
I vote for This (http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/content/offshoredrilling.wmv)

Cheap Thrills
06-04-2006, 09:03 PM
another favorite
Now you see em
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1127now_you_see_em-med.JPG
Now you don't :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1127jj-med.jpg C.T. :wink:

bchbum
06-04-2006, 09:05 PM
Hey, watch me use the complete ramp trying to back my buddies trailer in. I saw this last week at Davies , noone else was on the ramp but this 1 truck . At one point he was backing parellel to the ramp ,almost jackedknifed 2 times .After almost 1/2 hour I had to get to work & left. :cool:

ultra27jay
06-04-2006, 11:05 PM
moooooorons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argue:

H20 Toie
06-04-2006, 11:28 PM
How hard is it to turn your head and look before you turn? i just don't get it i guess. we had two morons doing a zig zag pattern in the gorge coming down from Hoover dam yesterday and neither one of them ever looked back. Too bad Fast Freddie wasn't there he could have just driven up beside them and smoked them.

Red Horse
06-05-2006, 04:38 AM
I am kinda partial to the "I just got blown off my ski cause someone nozzled up on my ass!" move. :cool:

RitcheyRch
06-05-2006, 04:40 AM
I had a few Sea-Doos from 1996 until early last year when sold them in my quest to get a boat. I also was aware of other boats and people on the water and made sure everyone that used them was the same. I know it was bad to let my 14-15 year old daughter ride them alone but she knew the rules. They polics actually stopped her near our cove and told us both that they had been watching her and she was doing an excellent job out on the water.
I was a PWC owner from 97 till this year, finally got me a boat. I was very aware of the boats around me when I was riding, but this year as a boat driver now I can say what dumbasses some of those PWC guys are. Most probably don't realize what they're doing. My favorite so far is they run in front of ya and then just stop.

91nordic29
06-05-2006, 04:49 AM
what about....
i bet if i look straight ahead and gas it, i can cross in front of you before you get to me :mad: