PDA

View Full Version : Speedalley?

STVBOY
06-04-2006, 08:28 PM
Heard a bad roomer that it was bouyed off to 5mph and no pwc allowed.Can anyone confirm this or any more details on it? If so that sucks!

ATLAS
06-04-2006, 09:24 PM
it is all true but it does not stop me i will stilll run in there

Cdi= Chikz dig it
06-04-2006, 09:51 PM
The info you heard is correct, however the "TRUE" speed alley is what is being closed to PWC's and wakes. The original speed alley, which very few people use, is along the AZ shore line, in the weeds. It stretches from the "NO SKI BOUYS" to Castle rock.... This does not effect your trip up river at all.... The speed alley, which most people refer to,, is the main drag up to the sand bar.. This is still ballz to the wallz !!!!!!! Have fun, and boat safe....FYI the boat crash that just happened, it happened in this area...So be careful

Towndrunk
06-05-2006, 06:42 AM
I'm sure glad I've never been there, now I won't miss it. phuckin cops. :crossx:

Not So Fast
06-06-2006, 07:40 AM
I'm sure glad I've never been there, now I won't miss it. phuckin cops. :crossx:
Easy big boy, it's AZ Game & Fish that did this. But for your info, if many more collisions happen like Saturdays south of the sandbar you can bet your butt there will be restrictions placed there. Way too many boats going way too fast in a narrow part of the river, sad but true, hate to see it! :frown: peace, NSF

Towndrunk
06-06-2006, 08:35 AM
Easy big boy, it's AZ Game & Fish that did this. But for your info, if many more collisions happen like Saturdays south of the sandbar you can bet your butt there will be restrictions placed there. Way too many boats going way too fast in a narrow part of the river, sad but true, hate to see it! :frown: peace, NSF
Cops, fish cops. All the same. Never met one ON duty that I needed. Got that power trip going on.

You Te
06-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Cops, fish cops. All the same. Never met one ON duty that I needed. Got that power trip going on.
Fags their all fags.

Towndrunk
06-07-2006, 06:50 PM
Not all of them. I saw a bytch cop once that was just a lesbian.

Wicky
06-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Hey, lets slow down the 57 Freeway the 5 the 10 the 210 etc to 5mph during all hours of the day. Someone dies almost daily on every one of them!!!! That's basically what your saying NSF!!!

Towndrunk
06-08-2006, 04:20 PM
You know those cops are the ones that break the speed limit laws the most.
Gotta get to them friggin donuts.

Kilrtoy
06-13-2006, 01:06 AM
Its all their fault :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
06-13-2006, 01:06 AM
You know those cops are the ones that break the speed limit laws the most.
Gotta get to them friggin donuts.
whenever you step out of the stone age, its BAGELS
:cool:

Wicky
06-13-2006, 04:43 AM
That sounds good right now. Don't forget the lox and cream cheese!!

Towndrunk
06-13-2006, 05:13 AM
Damn jewish cops. :p

Forkin' Crazy
06-13-2006, 06:17 AM
LMAO!!!! :crossx: