PDA

View Full Version : Were To Look at Performance Boats?

Robin Boyer
06-04-2006, 09:33 PM
I am amazed to see how many slick Performance Boats on the site that you all have.. I am not all famaliar with the main branches of brands of boats now days ya know? I only know Fountain i think....
Thank you for the Sugggestions!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-04-2006, 09:43 PM
I am amazed to see how many slick Performance Boats on the site that you all have.. I am not all famaliar with the main branches of brands of boats now days ya know? I only know Fountain i think....
Thank you for the Sugggestions!
Delete this thread and ask-what are the best perfomance boats. You will get a lot more bites!

Kilrtoy
06-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Ok
what do you want to do?
where do you boat?
how fast do you want to go?
and big is your check book?
after that we can help you

TRUMP TIGHT
06-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Ok
what do you want to do?
where do you boat?
how fast do you want to go?
and big is your check book?
after that we can help you
He doesnt have a license so he couldnt even pull it if he got one!

Robin Boyer
06-04-2006, 09:49 PM
He doesnt have a license so he couldnt even pull it if he got one!
Na your right, I just wanted to look at them online buy typing the company's name on google and then from there enjoy my time for now hah. Bakc to the point, I my idea of a good bvoat for me is somethen under 30ft and would be nice if it had a cabby so i could crash on it or just have longer then a day trip ya know... umm speed i dont need anything faster then 60 really I mean man thats fast enough seriously.
I want to be able to launch and tow it and fish out of it and pimp the ladys with! aha, I mean you guys have some impressive machines that would get any lady in your boat! No joke almost!

TRUMP TIGHT
06-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Try eliminator,shockwave,ultra,dcb,htm,hallet,howard,c arrera,warlock,lavet craft, advatage and when i think of some more i'll get back to you. That should keep you dizzy for a week or so.LOL!

voodoomedman
06-05-2006, 05:22 AM
Try eliminator,shockwave,ultra,dcb,htm,hallet,howard,c arrera,warlock,lavet craft, advatage and when i think of some more i'll get back to you. That should keep you dizzy for a week or so.LOL!
No way. He said he wants to fish out of it. I love fishing but there is no way there are going to be any stinky fish guts on my boat..............

Eliminator 4 Life
06-05-2006, 06:22 AM
What part of the bay are you from??
Try this
www.semperspeedandmarine.com

Robin Boyer
06-05-2006, 06:22 AM
No way. He said he wants to fish out of it. I love fishing but there is no way there are going to be any stinky fish guts on my boat..............
Funny Sig you have Voodoo!

robsformula
06-05-2006, 06:54 AM
Got a 30' formula for sale. Runs great low hours and is very clean. I am ready to up grade to a 353 formula.

Robin Boyer
06-05-2006, 09:17 AM
Got a 30' formula for sale. Runs great low hours and is very clean. I am ready to up grade to a 353 formula.
I would think a 30 Formula would be big enough for anyone haha, What are you asken for like 25 or alot more? Also I am checken out that site Elimintor.

Robin Boyer
06-05-2006, 09:20 AM
Try this
I am located in Walnut Creek actually. I am not sure how far Turlock is but sounds famaliar... Anyways whats your palce for boating Eliminator?

robsformula
06-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Robin Boyer, asking between 60 and 65k. Boat is in great shape looks and runs great

buzzaro
06-05-2006, 03:38 PM
Try this
Saw a pretty nice Eliminator "ticket for sure" at Lake Shasta over memorial day weekend with their logo on the side.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-05-2006, 03:42 PM
Saw a pretty nice Eliminator "ticket for sure" at Lake Shasta over memorial day weekend with their logo on the side.
Yea thats my buddy sick azz boat he has 28 daytona w/ twin 525's

Eliminator 4 Life
06-05-2006, 03:43 PM
I am located in Walnut Creek actually. I am not sure how far Turlock is but sounds famaliar... Anyways whats your palce for boating Eliminator?
Are you asking about where do I go boating?

TRUMP TIGHT
06-05-2006, 09:29 PM
All the "BLING BLING" boats always smell like tuna!!:D