PDA

View Full Version : Love Those DCB Guys

BoatFloating
06-05-2006, 09:25 AM
Framer1 thank you and your crew for the tools Saturday. It's always fun loosing steering in a canyon at 80mph. I won't tell Dave or Charley you were at the family picnic instead the regetta.... It will be our little secret... :)

THREADED INC.
06-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Like stealth mode.

framer1
06-05-2006, 04:14 PM
Framer1 thank you and your crew for the tools Saturday. It's always fun loosing steering in a canyon at 80mph. I won't tell Dave or Charley you were at the family picnic instead the regetta.... It will be our little secret... :)
Thanks, I lend you tools and what do I get for it....You fink on me :rollside: Next year it will be the regatta for sure. My buddy wanted to take his boat up to the dam, otherwise I would have been kool-aid'in it :cool: I did have a good time though.

BoatFloating
06-05-2006, 06:07 PM
Thanks, I lend you tools and what do I get for it....You fink on me :rollside: Next year it will be the regatta for sure. My buddy wanted to take his boat up to the dam, otherwise I would have been kool-aid'in it :cool: I did have a good time though.
Ya but you used to own a Carrera at one time too right???? :)

framer1
06-05-2006, 06:35 PM
Ya but you used to own a Carrera at one time too right???? :)
That is true.... I have to admit it was trouble free. A friend of mine owns it now and it's still trouble free. Must be an aberration of sorts :rollside: I admit I always had fun at the Carrera regatta too, I hope that doesn't get me in trouble.

BoatFloating
06-05-2006, 06:46 PM
That is true.... I have to admit it was trouble free. A friend of mine owns it now and it's still trouble free. Must be an aberration of sorts :rollside: I admit I always had fun at the Carrera regatta too, I hope that doesn't get me in trouble.
As long as Charley doesn't read this thread then you're all right...;) But since in says DCB on the thread it's only a matter of time..... :rollside:

phebus
06-05-2006, 07:31 PM
Carrera regattas, that's funny :rollside: They must have stopped when you got rid of your boat. Had one last year for the first time in a while, and guess what........don't see one this year :mad:

Jrocket
06-05-2006, 08:43 PM
CHARLEY!!!!!!!!!!

TOBTEK
06-05-2006, 09:28 PM
So let me understand this........ you need tools=call at DCB guy, need props=call a DCB guy. Hmmmmm seems to be a pattern here! DCB guys have extra parts & Rocky is a full fledged MOOCH :rollside:
OH, and I know you will sleep better tonight knowing I orderd TWO new box anchors with 100 feet of rope on each. You will still need to park it for me though :p

BoatFloating
06-06-2006, 07:47 AM
So let me understand this........ you need tools=call at DCB guy, need props=call a DCB guy. Hmmmmm seems to be a pattern here! DCB guys have extra parts & Rocky is a full fledged MOOCH :rollside:
OH, and I know you will sleep better tonight knowing I orderd TWO new box anchors with 100 feet of rope on each. You will still need to park it for me though :p
Now that's funny...... You DCB guys need only 2 things tools and a tow rope. The tools are for other people to fix minor problems the rope is for boats with Ilmors.... Sorry Charley it was too tempting...... :)

DrewDown
06-06-2006, 07:01 PM
Your shit goes 80???

Kilrtoy
06-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Your shit goes 80???
would that be 80 hops per minute

Charley
06-06-2006, 09:13 PM
LMAO!

BoatFloating
06-07-2006, 07:16 AM
Your shit goes 80???
I take it your new boat might be a DCB. Yes my boat does 80 with out a hair dryer you had to stick on your old boat to see 80 not behind your truck....
would that be 80 hops per minute.
I did the math of the cost of my boat to do 80mphs
29' with stereo = $1,325 per MPH
26' with boom box = $2,000 per MPH
So mine must hop because it's so heavy with all the cash I have in it that I saved. Yours runs fast because you only put 3 gallons of gas in it at a time....
LMAO!
Did I say Ilmor turnkey power????? is that why your laughing..... You should of painted them yellow for lemons.....;)

Dave C
06-07-2006, 07:23 AM
oh snap!! LOL

mbrown2
06-07-2006, 08:25 AM
Did I say Ilmor turnkey power????? is that why your laughing..... You should of painted them yellow for lemons.....;)
OUCH...:)

OutCole'd
06-07-2006, 08:34 AM
IDid I say Ilmor turnkey power????? is that why your laughing..... You should of painted them yellow for lemons.....;)
That's gonna leave a mark......

TOBTEK
06-07-2006, 09:10 AM
I take it your new boat might be a DCB. Yes my boat does 80 with out a hair dryer you had to stick on your old boat to see 80 not behind your truck....
I did the math of the cost of my boat to do 80mphs
29' with stereo = $1,325 per MPH
26' with boom box = $2,000 per MPH
So mine must hop because it's so heavy with all the cash I have in it that I saved. Yours runs fast because you only put 3 gallons of gas in it at a time....
hmmmmmmmm, MAYBE its just me. BUT id rather spend the little extra money not to DICK with the SET-UP for 2 years ALL the weekends with the frustration of it not working correctly and running around from where you had it rigged, to whom ever RE-MADE the motor brackets, ECT,ECT...... how do you put a price tag on that? I'll take the TEAM TURN KEY :D DCB and just be done with it. The money one saves is most offten spent in making it right it seems :cool:

T-Bag'n
06-07-2006, 10:23 AM
Off topic but are still coming up to shasta next weekend?? What day are you arriving and will you be bringing any of the "Sauce" with you or can I place an order.

TOBTEK
06-07-2006, 11:49 AM
Off topic but are still coming up to shasta next weekend?? What day are you arriving and will you be bringing any of the "Sauce" with you or can I place an order.
YES, we are leaving this Sat morning EARLY. Sorry but I turned all the rights over to patrick/rolen20's for the HotSauce distro.... his # is 602-312-4550 or www.boatbling.net I dont think I even have enough for myself :cry:
PS: ROCKY is still a homo!

Havasu Cig
06-07-2006, 12:04 PM
hmmmmmmmm, MAYBE its just me. BUT id rather spend the little extra money not to DICK with the SET-UP for 2 years ALL the weekends with the frustration of it not working correctly and running around from where you had it rigged, to whom ever RE-MADE the motor brackets, ECT,ECT...... how do you put a price tag on that? I'll take the TEAM TURN KEY :D DCB and just be done with it. The money one saves is most offten spent in making it right it seems :cool:
Lets see, My first DCB almost sank (and almost took Daves finger off when he was reaching in the bilge with the motor running to figure out where the water was coming from). My second DCB was alergic to water and broke every time it got wet, and my last DCB would not plane until I spent a couple thousand dollars out of my own pocket to change gear ratio's so I could drop prop sizes. Not exactly turn key IMO. :mad: :cool:

T-Bag'n
06-07-2006, 12:41 PM
YES, we are leaving this Sat morning EARLY. Sorry but I turned all the rights over to patrick/rolen20's for the HotSauce distro.... his # is 602-312-4550 or www.boatbling.net I dont think I even have enough for myself :cry:
PS: ROCKY is still a homo!
Were heading up thursday morning and should be on the water around noon...I look forward to meeting you and what the hell maybe even have a cocktail or two or three :cool:

unleashed
06-07-2006, 01:03 PM
Now that was funny!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

unleashed
06-07-2006, 01:04 PM
Lets see, My first DCB almost sank (and almost took Daves finger off when he was reaching in the bilge with the motor running to figure out where the water was coming from). My second DCB was alergic to water and broke every time it got wet, and my last DCB would not plane until I spent a couple thousand dollars out of my own pocket to change gear ratio's so I could drop prop sizes. Not exactly turn key IMO. :mad: :cool:
Thats a triple OUCH!!!!!
Deano

phebus
06-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Now you got him hopping mad :rollside:

Jrocket
06-07-2006, 01:29 PM
I feel bad for ya,you have problems with everything you own.

Havasu Cig
06-07-2006, 04:01 PM
I feel bad for ya,you have problems with everything you own.
Not true at all. The only boats I have had problems with have been the DCB's I have owned. The only vehicle I have had a problem with was our Excursion that had the 6.0 the first years it came out. Fortunately there is a lemon law for vehicles that took care of that. The last 3 boats I have owned have been great, and the current tow vehicle which is a Chevy has also been great.

framer1
06-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Ever hear of the saying sour grapes :cool: That had to be the only DCB that ever had a problem :) That's just bad Karma.... It must be something you did in an eariler life.

TOBTEK
06-07-2006, 05:32 PM
come on Chris..... just admit it was a Blobsdale motor issue with the I/O, and you had the props on the wrong engines with the twin........ come on now :rollside: DCB's dont have issues..... :)

boxscore
06-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Ever hear of the saying sour grapes :cool: That had to be the only DCB that ever had a problem :) That's just bad Karma.... It must be something you did in an eariler life.
Really sour there. Note to self: When Chris is throwing the dice, play the Don't Come.

TOBTEK
06-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Really sour there. Note to self: When Chris is throwing the dice, play the Don't Come.
HEY.... where were you last weekend??? was looking all through the islander for you. You didnt miss anything at the dinner, unless you were at unionJacks table....... flippin cheater!

GN2RVR
06-07-2006, 05:40 PM
What was up with the Excursion. my ex is fine but my 04 350 6.0 has had alot of problems lately. from running like shi.... to stalling while towing the 36 daytona. real nice when 18,000 # wont stop or turn cause it shut off. How far do I go before enough is enough

boxscore
06-07-2006, 06:12 PM
HEY.... where were you last weekend??? was looking all through the islander for you. You didnt miss anything at the dinner, unless you were at unionJacks table....... flippin cheater!
Pardzee, It hasn't been the greatest summer yet. I had a lil conflict with the schedule RE: Regatta. Leaving tommorrow for my second trip of the year. I'll be on the water tommorrow night, ALL DAY Friday, and ALL DAY Saturday. I got some making up to do. You gonna be around?

TOBTEK
06-07-2006, 06:15 PM
Pardzee, It hasn't been the greatest summer yet. I had a lil conflict with the schedule RE: Regatta. Leaving tommorrow for my second trip of the year. I'll be on the water tommorrow night, ALL DAY Friday, and ALL DAY Saturday. I got some making up to do. You gonna be around?
no havasu this weekend, we are leaving for Shasta Sat morning till the 18th :)

Kilrtoy
06-07-2006, 06:49 PM
come on Chris..... just admit it was a Blobsdale motor issue with the I/O, and you had the props on the wrong engines with the twin........ come on now :rollside: DCB's dont have issues..... :)
Is this true he put his props on backwards

boxscore
06-07-2006, 09:59 PM
wow...

Charley
06-08-2006, 06:53 AM
no havasu this weekend, we are leaving for Shasta Sat morning till the 18th :)
Ahh my old stomping grounds!!! have fun up there man it is a beautiful lake!! see if you can find the campsite "arbuckle flats" that is the site my family and I stayed at least (4) 2 week trips at when I was growing up!
PS, that $120 would buy you alotta block ICE :D

TOBTEK
06-08-2006, 08:43 AM
Ahh my old stomping grounds!!! have fun up there man it is a beautiful lake!! see if you can find the campsite "arbuckle flats" that is the site my family and I stayed at least (4) 2 week trips at when I was growing up!
PS, that $120 would buy you alotta block ICE :D
that $120.00 has turned into $240.00 with interest now :)

Charley
06-08-2006, 11:17 AM
that $120.00 has turned into $240.00 with interest now :)
I am now having an official lapse of memory about the whole thing, I hope you got some $hit in writing cause you have a better chance of getting Havasu cig to buy a dcb than of me giving you $240 :D :D :D

Havasu Cig
06-08-2006, 11:25 AM
I hope you are kidding!!
The issues I had with Blosdale he took care of. The gear ratio problem on the same boat was not a Blosdale issue but was a DCB issue. Dave solution was to lower my X dimension with a spacer which would have killed my performance. I payed out of my pocket to have the gear ratio changed and buy a new labbed prop instead. It kind of sucks when you take delivery of the boat at Havasu and the thing won't plane. Tony (who delivered the boat) actually went and told dave who was at the nautical that weekend how screwed up the set-up was.
The O/B boat never had a problem with props, so I am not really sure what you are talking about there. The props on that boat were actually very nice, and the boat accelerated and planned very well. It was many other issues I had with the boat that was a problem. When the riggers are telling you to have Dave take the boat back because it was a lemon I think that is saying something. Sounds like you are getting some bad info from someone.
I won't even go into the problems on the first DCB (Eliminator) I bought because it was before most of you, including Charley, even knew who DCB was.

Havasu Cig
06-08-2006, 11:33 AM
Don't believe in Karma, I have seen some people do some bad things that never came back on them so like I said I don't buy into that theory of life.
The only issues I have are people coming on here saying that DCB's are the best things since sliced bread when it is not true. They build a very nice boat, but so do a lot of other companies. If you come on here and say something good about Eliminator the DCB crew will jump all over you, and from what I have seen Eliminator is building some very nice stuff. The most recent comment I can think of was that it took a former DCB rigger to get Eliminator back in the game. Say something like that about DCB and you better watch out. Just telling my side of the story so people can weigh it all out. :cool:

Havasu Cig
06-08-2006, 11:36 AM
What was up with the Excursion. my ex is fine but my 04 350 6.0 has had alot of problems lately. from running like shi.... to stalling while towing the 36 daytona. real nice when 18,000 # wont stop or turn cause it shut off. How far do I go before enough is enough
Sounds like the same thing our's was doing. The worst was losing power in the fast line on the I-5. We used a lawyer out of O.C. to take care of our situation. Let me know if you need the info. My Fords with 7.3's were good trucks BTW.

Havasu Cig
06-08-2006, 11:47 AM
I guess I should have read the whole thread to figure out what Tobtek was talking about. That being said this did happen once and instead of blocking the ramp I idled the boat over to the Nautical from the Marina and switched them. It's kind of Funny that the only person that would know about this would be Dave (because he was there), so I have to assume that Dave relayed this info to Charley who PM'd it to the rest of you. Putting the props on the wrong side when you take them off everynite does not seem as bad as DCB hooking my steering up backwards though does it? I will leave it at that though and won't go into personal stuff about some of you on here. :cool:

DCBDaytona
06-08-2006, 11:59 AM
I guess I should have read the whole thread to figure out what Tobtek was talking about. That being said this did happen once and instead of blocking the ramp I idled the boat over to the Nautical from the Marina and switched them. It's kind of Funny that the only person that would know about this would be Dave (because he was there), so I have to assume that Dave relayed this info to Charley who PM'd it to the rest of you. I will leave it at that though and won't go into personal stuff about some of you on here. :cool:
Cig...We sure seem to have similar opinions about the crap that happens on these forums. Tony, you and I definately need to have beer together someday. :crossx:

Havasu Cig
06-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Sounds good, we just need to get Tony away from Eliminator long enough to do it. :cool:

XTRM22
06-08-2006, 12:12 PM
Don't believe in Karma, I have seen some people do some bad things that never came back on them so like I said I don't buy into that theory of life.
The only issues I have are people coming on here saying that DCB's are the best things since sliced bread when it is not true. They build a very nice boat, but so do a lot of other companies. If you come on here and say something good about Eliminator the DCB crew will jump all over you, and from what I have seen Eliminator is building some very nice stuff. The most recent comment I can think of was that it took a former DCB rigger to get Eliminator back in the game. Say something like that about DCB and you better watch out. Just telling my side of the story so people can weigh it all out. :cool:
Now you know I'm like the last person who's going to argue with you, on this subject ( cause I like hanging out and drinking on your Bennington), but you probably should have walked away from DCB after your first 26 Mach, I know the motor issues made it a huge disapointment. I think your frustration level there carried on to your second 26 and the issues you and Dave had over bringing in an outside motor. Dave and Charley had some of the same issues when Charley used the Pedo motors in his 29 but they were able to communicate well enough to find middle ground where both were happy with the outcome. Nobody is perfect, but I have more hours on my 22' then you had on your 2 26's combined with no problems (other then a few that I cause myself). I've never had to tighten a screw or fix a wire that vibrated loose, yeah I know 330 hp isn't enough hp to vibrate, or 65 moh isn't fast enough to create those issues, but look at how I drive, I've been accused of being clear crazy in some of the poker runs. I know you had no real probs with the cig, but I also remember a few hiccups with it. You knew DCB before alot of this koolade cult, and maybe a little before me but not by much. I had to pipe up after watching this for a while where it comes to DCB we'll have to agree to disagree, and I'm such a big man about I'll still let you buy me a beer :) you know the brand :rollside:
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/flyingDCB.6f6.jpg (http://www.theimagehosting.com)
CHuck

TOBTEK
06-08-2006, 12:28 PM
I hope you are kidding!!
The issues I had with Blosdale he took care of. The gear ratio problem on the same boat was not a Blosdale issue but was a DCB issue. Dave solution was to lower my X dimension with a spacer which would have killed my performance. I payed out of my pocket to have the gear ratio changed and buy a new labbed prop instead. It kind of sucks when you take delivery of the boat at Havasu and the thing won't plane. Tony (who delivered the boat) actually went and told dave who was at the nautical that weekend how screwed up the set-up was.
The O/B boat never had a problem with props, so I am not really sure what you are talking about there. The props on that boat were actually very nice, and the boat accelerated and planned very well. It was many other issues I had with the boat that was a problem. When the riggers are telling you to have Dave take the boat back because it was a lemon I think that is saying something. Sounds like you are getting some bad info from someone.
I won't even go into the problems on the first DCB (Eliminator) I bought because it was before most of you, including Charley, even knew who DCB was.
NO NOT AT ALL....... EVERYONE SAYS ITS YOUR FAULT COMPLETLY.

TOBTEK
06-08-2006, 12:30 PM
i Would Hope You Know Im Only Yanking Your Chain! What Happend With You And The Guys In Elcajon Is Between You And Them.... Period! Again, Im Only Playing With You...... Peace And Love Only From Tobtek!

BoatFloating
06-08-2006, 12:48 PM
Now you know I'm like the last person who's going to argue with you, on this subject ( cause I like hanging out and drinking on your Bennington), but you probably should have walked away from DCB after your first 26 Mach, I know the motor issues made it a huge disapointment. I think your frustration level there carried on to your second 26 and the issues you and Dave had over bringing in an outside motor. Dave and Charley had some of the same issues when Charley used the Pedo motors in his 29 but they were able to communicate well enough to find middle ground where both were happy with the outcome. Nobody is perfect, but I have more hours on my 22' then you had on your 2 26's combined with no problems (other then a few that I cause myself). I've never had to tighten a screw or fix a wire that vibrated loose, yeah I know 330 hp isn't enough hp to vibrate, or 65 moh isn't fast enough to create those issues, but look at how I drive, I've been accused of being clear crazy in some of the poker runs. I know you had no real probs with the cig, but I also remember a few hiccups with it. You knew DCB before alot of this koolade cult, and maybe a little before me but not by much. I had to pipe up after watching this for a while where it comes to DCB we'll have to agree to disagree, and I'm such a big man about I'll still let you buy me a beer :) you know the brand :rollside:
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/flyingDCB.6f6.jpg (http://www.theimagehosting.com)
CHuck
Chuck you are such a Homer....;) It's all fun and games until a DCB guy gets a hair out of place.....
Toby, what took you so long to put your boat on the market?????

Havasu Cig
06-08-2006, 12:50 PM
CHuck
Your right Chuck, but I payed Dave 103k in cash before the boat was even finished. Walking away was not an option. My options were to have Dave build another boat or spend years in court over the issue.
As far as an outside builder, there was no compromise. The Teague motor was going to cost 30k and the Blosdale motor cost 21k. The difference was 9k, but I was told by Dave to bad I am not taking the money off the price of the boat. He charged me the extra 9k in his words to install the Blosdale motor in the boat. The sad part about that deal was not the additional money for the Teague motor, but it came down to Blosdale being less than a mile from our Havasu house for maintenance. Dave was upset because he was not going to get the mark up on the Teague if I went with Blosdale so he just added it onto the cost of the boat. But again, I was screwed because I had already payed cash for the boat.
BTW, The only problem the Cig ever had was a broken drive which Merc replaced under warranty. Can't really ask much more from a boat that was run hard in the ocean for three years.
All this being said, DCB builds a good boat, and Dave really seems to have changed some of his ways. I have heard nothing but good stuff about their service recently (except for the white open bow 29), and the last time I talked to Dave everything was cool.
I know you have had good luck with your boat, and maybe in the end there is a good lesson to be learned in going with stock power. I have reccomended DCB's to people that have pm'd me on this site. I just tell them my side of the story and let them make up there own mind. It just gets hard to listen to only the positive side of things when you have personally, and know others that have personally, had problems.
Hopefully I can make it out to the river soon to buy you that beer. :cool:
BTW, Remember what it was like before the drama on the internet? Times have changed... :) :cool:

XTRM22
06-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Chuck you are such a Homer....;) It's all fun and games until a DCB guy gets a hair out of place.....
Who you callin a Homer.....Homer!!
We can't all have that Elvis head of hair like you and Dave.
come to think about it, I saw a recent picture of myself and I do kinda look like Homer.........Dohoooooooo
Chuck

mbrown2
06-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Toby, what took you so long to put your boat on the market?????
On another DCB for sale note....I find it hilarious that there is an F29 for sale in the trader right now....259K for 29 with Illmor's and it says "New Baby Forces Sale".....Now I can see a guy of modest means dumping a potato chip to decorate the babies room....but if you can afford a 250K boat, it must be an expensive baby to force you to sell a quarter mil boat...maybe change to deck, but force you to sell it.....LOL:)

DCBDaytona
06-08-2006, 01:11 PM
On another DCB for sale note....I find it hilarious that there is an F29 for sale in the trader right now....259K for 29 with Illmor's and it says "New Baby Forces Sale".....Now I can see a guy of modest means dumping a potato chip to decorate the babies room....but if you can afford a 250K boat, it must be an expensive baby to force you to sell a quarter mil boat...maybe change to deck, but force you to sell it.....LOL:)
LOL. I didnt know this one was for sale already!! :cool:

BoatFloating
06-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Who you callin a Homer.....Homer!!
We can't all have that Elvis head of hair like you and Dave.
come to think about it, I saw a recent picture of myself and I do kinda look like Homer.........Dohoooooooo
Chuck
Chuck you are the OG DCB guy as Chris Rock would say "Keeping It Real" Hell you were in my boat and we made it to and back from Topock in no time remember and it didn't say DCB in billet on the side... Bling Bling.....
Uh the new baby would be a F32....... Come on now.... :rollside:

XTRM22
06-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Chuck you are the OG DCB guy as Chris Rock would say "Keeping It Real" Hell you were in my boat and we made it to and back from Topock in no time remember and it didn't say DCB in billet on the side... Bling Bling.....
:
Yup and I've defended your AfterCarerraShock to alot of people, I was impressed with how it rode and handled. Thanks for not bringing up how I left my wallet and shoes in my boat and sponged off you in the bar, and had to get drunk enouhg to stand running barefooted across those hot freaking docks! that was very un-DCB like.
Chuck

BoatFloating
06-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Yup and I've defended your AfterCarerraShock to alot of people, I was impressed with how it rode and handled. Thanks for not bringing up how I left my wallet and shoes in my boat and sponged off you in the bar, and had to get drunk enouhg to stand running barefooted across those hot freaking docks! that was very un-DCB like.
Chuck
You broke the DCB rule of no black socks and shoes and riding in a CarreraShock.... :rollside: That was a fun day.... How cool was my wife.... "I don't want to go you guys go ahead and go to the bar"

framer1
06-08-2006, 05:30 PM
I have never said anything bad about any boat.... That is the reason i'm sticking up for DCB. Believe me there are a lot of boats out there I would own and be proud of. I do believe your story about DCB, you have always seem to be a straight shooter.

Charley
06-08-2006, 05:48 PM
so I have to assume that Dave relayed this info to Charley who PM'd it to the rest of you.
Never heard this story before Chris, nor have I relayed it, maybe you shouldn't ASS-U-ME

unleashed
06-08-2006, 07:18 PM
You said Force to many times in that paragraph! LOL
Deano

Kilrtoy
06-08-2006, 07:53 PM
this is true, I checked the trader and cant find it is it not on line

TOBTEK
06-08-2006, 08:30 PM
this is true, I checked the trader and cant find it is it not on line
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/9/1/84440391.htm
HERE YA GO TURBO.......

INSman
06-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Those are some funny looking Herrings and that boat looks a bit too much like Pegged for my taste :rollside:

Kilrtoy
06-08-2006, 08:48 PM
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/9/1/84440391.htm
HERE YA GO TURBO.......
thanks black sock 10, you coming out this weekend

TOBTEK
06-08-2006, 10:11 PM
thanks black sock 10, you coming out this weekend
NEGITIVE B/S 8,,,,,, family trip to Shasta starting Sat. Not back in havasu till July 13...... B/S 10 out

Kilrtoy
06-08-2006, 11:36 PM
NEGITIVE B/S 8,,,,,, family trip to Shasta starting Sat. Not back in havasu till July 13...... B/S 10 out
copy, have fun