PDA

View Full Version : Donations needed & appreciated

pixilatedpussy
06-05-2006, 11:29 AM
Donations needed & appreciated...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those of you know...Piper is comming for a short visit...then he is back to war. A few of us thought we would put togeter a large "CARE PAKAGE" for him to take back to enjoy with his other 12 comrades.
Drop off sites will include: The Racer277's (Bakersfield or Chueys in Castaic)
Hootersleds (Corona)
Pixilated's work (Laguna Hills)
Pixilated's home (Foothill Ranch)
Anything you can think of would be appreciated. Toiletries...ie...shampoo, deoderant, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss....deck of cards, small travel board games, licorice, beef jerkey, magazines, & anything you can come up with!
Feel free to pm me or Mrs Racer...as the Hoots have been having computer probs lately.
We will present our friend with this gift to take back with him this Fri & Sat June 9th & 10th.
Thankyou everyone willing to help...& of course Thankyou Piper for doing what you do!!!!
Also: Any & all notes to the guys will be cool too!

NOTALENT
06-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Nudie mags and pictures of the HB women are encouraged!!! :crossx:
Piper told me to say it......honest... :p
oh...and I will see you all saturday... :crossx: (sober) :cry:

OGShocker
06-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Nudie mags and pictures of the HB women are encouraged!!! :crossx:
Piper told me to say it......honest... :p
oh...and I will see you all saturday... :crossx: (sober) :cry:
NT is the DD for Saturday Night!! Woooo Hoooo! :rollside: :)

NOTALENT
06-05-2006, 12:46 PM
NT is the DD for Saturday Night!! Woooo Hoooo! :rollside: :)
Haha...No problem. Since I will be sober I will step up to the plate.....I heard after the slippin slide were busting out the baby oil for the women... :crossx: or maybe that thought just slipped my mind... :D

NOTALENT
06-05-2006, 04:52 PM
bump.

JB in so cal
06-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Seriously. What would be THE #1, 2, 3 etc items the boys would like?

NOTALENT
06-05-2006, 07:24 PM
If you want you can pm me, where are the Hootersleds located? And it would probably be Wednesday.
Thanks
Rio
The Hoots are in Corona of the 91 and Main st exit.

pixilatedpussy
06-05-2006, 07:55 PM
If you want you can pm me, where are the Hootersleds located? And it would probably be Wednesday.
Thanks
Rio
You got mail cutie! Check your pm's! Thanks again!
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

lakewake
06-05-2006, 07:55 PM
Hey Pix, I understand that long distance calling cards are like gold so the troops can use the satellite phones to call home. Do you know if any calling cards work or is it a special card? I bake a mean chocolate chip cookie but calling cards would probably be easier for him to carry back. Let me know if you have any info and I will check around on the web for info.
P.S. is Piper family,friend?

pixilatedpussy
06-05-2006, 08:06 PM
Hey Pix, I understand that long distance calling cards are like gold so the troops can use the satellite phones to call home. Do you know if any calling cards work or is it a special card? I bake a mean chocolate chip cookie but calling cards would probably be easier for him to carry back. Let me know if you have any info and I will check around on the web for info.
P.S. is Piper family,friend?
Hey hunny.....I have heard the same thing, but not sure which is better???? Hmm..... PM OG Shocker & see if he knows. We are sending him with some big boxes & actually OG said he would pay to send them so Piper doesnt have to carry them to LAX. Anything you can send will get put to use!!! Batteries are also a great donation. Thanks! :boxed
Piper is just a good friend :rollside: :

Jrocket
06-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Can you find out more on exactly what is needed or desired.Im all up for kicking in some stuff,but dont want to drop off 10 tons of toilet paper when they rather have a crate of Hustler's instead...if ya know what I mean. :)

pixilatedpussy
06-05-2006, 08:36 PM
Can you find out more on exactly what is needed or desired.Im all up for kicking in some stuff,but dont want to drop off 10 tons of toilet paper when they rather have a crate of Hustler's instead...if ya know what I mean. :)
ROTF!!!! You are so funny! I will Pm OG. Unfortunately Piper didnt want anything, but to see his friends & enjoy our company ( He is sooooooo sweet) so he is not being very helpful. :rollside: But I will post an updat e tomorrow.
Like I said before.........ANYTHING is needed & helps....whatever is doubled up...WILL GET USED!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Thanks again.........I am truly amazed by the PM's I have recieved!!!

Jrocket
06-05-2006, 08:39 PM
So we need to get whatever it is dropped off by this Saturday? I'll do my best.

pixilatedpussy
06-05-2006, 08:40 PM
So we need to get whatever it is dropped off by this Saturday? I'll do my best.
Yeah....I am leaving my house by 12 Sat to drive it to Chino Hills. If you can send something....even a calling card...you are free to send it to my hm or wk. :cool:

Jrocket
06-05-2006, 09:05 PM
Check into the calling card thing more,see what card works best.I'll try to think of something to come up with...
Drop off at the Hooters place in Corona or Chino Hills Saturday?

OGShocker
06-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Check into the calling card thing more,see what card works best.I'll try to think of something to come up with...
Drop off at the Hooters place in Corona or Chino Hills Saturday?
You are more than welcome to come by the party! PM me with your email address and we'll zing you an E-vite..

Jrocket
06-05-2006, 09:13 PM
You are more than welcome to come by the party! PM me with your email address and we'll zing you an E-vite..
Thanks for the invite but Im just trying to figure out how I can get a package together and get it to him before times up is all.
Being a trophy husband has me pretty busy...That ones for you HH...LOL

pixilatedpussy
06-06-2006, 09:05 AM
Thanks for the invite but Im just trying to figure out how I can get a package together and get it to him before times up is all.
Being a trophy husband has me pretty busy...That ones for you HH...LOL
LOL! :220v:

pixilatedpussy
06-06-2006, 09:43 AM
I just talked to Nan, & she is wanting to help also!
What a sweetheart! It really tells alot about her character! Thanks Nan! xoxoxo :p

pixilatedpussy
06-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Thanks again to Lakewake! Holy crap that is alot of useful items! You rock! :p
Nan....thank you for the call today and the goodies you are sending to my house! You, my dear, are a godsent angel! :rollside:
Foothill Ranch elementary 4th grade class ( my son's) letters made me cry! :cry: :)
More to be dropped off later ................

Jrocket
06-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Any word on what calling cards are the best to use?
Ive been trying to think of stuff they might need and I cant seem to come up with anything good.

pixilatedpussy
06-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Any word on what calling cards are the best to use?
Ive been trying to think of stuff they might need and I cant seem to come up with anything good.
Nope...let me try & pm OG.
BBL

OGShocker
06-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Nope...let me try & pm OG.
BBL
That azzhole can't help you... Try Redneck or MandMVG

pixilatedpussy
06-07-2006, 03:53 PM
That azzhole can't help you... Try Redneck or MandMVG
Thanks alot! :rolleyes:
Ok....trying the next two .........BBL!

OGShocker
06-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Thanks alot! :rolleyes:
Ok....trying the next two .........BBL!
Well??? WTH??? :mad: :crossx: :D

pixilatedpussy
06-07-2006, 04:10 PM
Well??? WTH??? :mad: :crossx: :D
:yuk: :yuk: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
06-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Thank you soooo much Gery...aka...CatalinaSkiRacer....you also rock! :p These donations are getting better by the day! :rollside:
God Bless our Troops!

catalinaskiracer
06-08-2006, 11:10 AM
It was my pleasure to help out! It was the least I could do especially after the donation you guys made for my cousins fund raiser in Havi! You are the one's that ROCK! Let me know if there is anything else I can help out with! Take care and hope to see you at Catalina!
Gery

pixilatedpussy
06-08-2006, 11:17 AM
It was my pleasure to help out! It was the least I could do especially after the donation you guys made for my cousins fund raiser in Havi! You are the one's that ROCK! Let me know if there is anything else I can help out with! Take care and hope to see you at Catalina!
Gery
Thanks hun. :p I hope to take the kiddies to the race, maybe if we come home from the river sat...we will head to LB on Sun. :p I will keep you posted about the helicopter.

pixilatedpussy
06-08-2006, 11:19 AM
Thank you Eddy Family & Pickard Family (in Foothill Ranch/ Lake Forest) for your donations. :p

NeedlesNut
06-08-2006, 11:20 AM
my brother is in Iraq also. Says the water is nasty tasting... I send alot of the individual packets of crystal lite so they can add to the water. He says it covers the nasty taste. Just a suggestion.

pixilatedpussy
06-08-2006, 11:57 AM
my brother is in Iraq also. Says the water is nasty tasting... I send alot of the individual packets of crystal lite so they can add to the water. He says it covers the nasty taste. Just a suggestion.
Great idea!

OGShocker
06-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Gery
Gery,
I told MarkC about our house, Saturday. You are MORE than welcome! Send me your email addy again....please!
Mark

lakewake
06-08-2006, 12:09 PM
Hey Pixi, I don't know why I didn't think to check with AAFES ,Army Air Force Exchange Service, for the pre paid calling cards for the troops. I used to work for them many moons ago in Europe. Anyway, the link below is to the page that has the calling card purchases that can be made if you are not military. The cards can be sent directly to the enlisted member. Not going to help if someone wanted it before your get together this weekend. They are very reasonable..550 unit card is $39.00 with $.37 shipping. You have to have the enlisted members name and unit address of coarse to ship.
https://thor.aafes.com/scs/default.aspx

pixilatedpussy
06-08-2006, 03:12 PM
Hey Pixi, I don't know why I didn't think to check with AAFES ,Army Air Force Exchange Service, for the pre paid calling cards for the troops. I used to work for them many moons ago in Europe. Anyway, the link below is to the page that has the calling card purchases that can be made if you are not military. The cards can be sent directly to the enlisted member. Not going to help if someone wanted it before your get together this weekend. They are very reasonable..550 unit card is $39.00 with $.37 shipping. You have to have the enlisted members name and unit address of coarse to ship.
https://thor.aafes.com/scs/default.aspx
Awesome!!! thankyou!
Thanks again for your enormous donation!!!! :rollside:

lakewake
06-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Awesome!!! thankyou!
Thanks again for your enormous donation!!!! :rollside:
It was my pleasure. :)

pixilatedpussy
06-09-2006, 10:27 AM
Last Day to help out our friend! :rollside:

lakewake
06-09-2006, 12:19 PM
Bump

Debbolas
06-09-2006, 01:13 PM
Scream and I would love to send him some Beef and Turkey Jerky:D

Racer277
06-09-2006, 11:23 PM
Met Piper tonight at Chuy's.
A true American Bad Ass. :crossx:
We had a blast!
See ya all tomorrow.
This is for you FM, it was great to meet you guys!

Vegas_Mike
06-11-2006, 04:37 AM
If there is anything ShowSumSkin and I could do from Vegas let us know!!!