PDA

View Full Version : Thank You to DCB

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-05-2006, 12:01 PM
We wanted to Thank DCB, Savage, Jokerswild and everyone else that had anything to do with this years Regatta. We had a great time. It was very hot for everyone but it was still a great time with great people.
Special Thanks to Sandbar Junkies for putting up with us all weekend and letting us stay at your place ( beautiful home) and letting us tag along with you in your boat sat. We had a blast. Love you guys.
It was also very nice to see the old faces and also to meet some new ones. Thanks everyone for making it a great weekend. :)
Taylor thanks for the extra green wrist band. :)

Charley
06-05-2006, 12:04 PM
I like DCB, they are good :D

MR HARLEY
06-05-2006, 12:05 PM
What a great 3 days!! It was great meeting all of you, and thank you to Savage, DCB, Ilmor and Jokers wild for a great time!

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-05-2006, 12:06 PM
They have been very very good to us. :) :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-05-2006, 12:07 PM
What a great 3 days!! It was great meeting all of you, and thank you to Savage, DCB, Ilmor and Jokers wild for a great time!
great times with great people. :p

MR HARLEY
06-05-2006, 12:12 PM
great times with great people. :p
Thank you :) Did you get to see the photos I shot of you and Darla and Mr. Jamie in the other DCB thread?

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-05-2006, 12:14 PM
Thank you :) Did you get to see the photos I shot of you and Darla and Mr. Jamie in the other DCB thread?
Yes thank you. I take really bad pictures when I am drinking or not. LOL!!
thank you for the pics. I forgot my camara everytime we went out. :cry:

MR HARLEY
06-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Yes thank you. I take really bad pictures when I am drinking or not. LOL!!
thank you for the pics. I forgot my camara everytime we went out. :cry:
I thought you looked great in the photos :)

Dave C
06-05-2006, 12:59 PM
yes they are yummy, they taste like chicken. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-05-2006, 01:02 PM
I thought you looked great in the photos :)
LOL!! you are sweet. Thank you. It was also great to meet you and the other half. Although we already knew you from a few years back. LOL!! :p

DCBDaytona
06-05-2006, 01:05 PM
Jeez man...Are you getting paid for all this praise? Since we're giving praise to DCB, I'll do my part.
I'd like to thank Eric Simon, Tony, Bob and the rest of the OG Eliminator crew for giving Dave the knowledge he has to make such beautiful boats. Without you guys this regatta would have never been possible. :)

Kilrtoy
06-05-2006, 01:08 PM
Jeez man...Are you getting paid for all this praise? Since we're giving praise to DCB, I'll do my part.
I'd like to thank Eric Simon, Tony, Bob and the rest of the OG Eliminator crew for giving Dave the knowledge he has to make such beautiful boats. Without you guys this regatta would have never been possible. :)
BACK IN YOUR HOLE TROLL :boxed:

MR HARLEY
06-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Jeez man...Are you getting paid for all this praise?
Yup, they sent me a Case of Kool-aide, do you want some?

XTRM22
06-05-2006, 01:28 PM
I'd like to thank my dad for having the good sense to buy boats from Dave and showing me what quality was otherwise I'd probably be ridin in a Bayliner :) :hammerhea
Chuck

Charley
06-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Dave's knowledge base?? when he did work there the boats were rigged right, when he left that slipped, it took a trainee of dave's to get that back to eliminator.... sounds to me like Dave is teaching more to eliminator than he learned... DOH!

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Dave's knowledge base?? when he did work there the boats were rigged right, when he left that slipped, it took a trainee of dave's to get that back to eliminator.... sounds to me like Dave is teaching more to eliminator than he learned... DOH!
:coffeycup :D :lightsabe :D

DCBDaytona
06-05-2006, 01:40 PM
It took you over 25 mins to respond...I expect more from you. :p

MR HARLEY
06-05-2006, 01:43 PM
It took you over 25 mins to respond...I expect more from you. :p
Are you still bitter at the prize you won at the raffle?
http://bjs.xaper.com/images/kool_aid_backpack.jpg

DCBDaytona
06-05-2006, 01:49 PM
Are you still bitter at the prize you won at the raffle?
http://bjs.xaper.com/images/kool_aid_backpack.jpg
LOL. I'll trade it for a Meguiar's bag :crossx:

MR HARLEY
06-05-2006, 01:53 PM
Ask your Mom, Great Lady BTW, I gave her an extra Meguiars bag, at the end of the raffle with some items in it. :)

DCBDaytona
06-05-2006, 01:55 PM
Even Dave agrees with my statements above. Proof is in the picture below...Dave allowed me to wear a certain hat to show his respect for what Eliminator has done for him.

XTRM22
06-05-2006, 01:55 PM
I still got my autographed DCB lunchbox, I'll trade you straight across, I'll even throw in a bottle of Bling's Hot Sauce.
Chuck

MR HARLEY
06-05-2006, 02:02 PM
Even Dave agrees with my statements above. Proof is in the picture below...Dave allowed me to wear a certain hat to show his respect for what Eliminator has done for him.
I see no pic, and I dont recall you haveing a hat on at the dinner :p. I got a certain photo for ya :D Compliments of Bryce :crossx:

DCBDaytona
06-05-2006, 02:34 PM
I see no pic, and I dont recall you haveing a hat on at the dinner :p. I got a certain photo for ya :D Compliments of Bryce :crossx:
:crossx: :crossx: Hmm, I wonder what pic that is?

Jrocket
06-05-2006, 08:55 PM
I think Im gonna be sick!
And to think a close frine dof mine just called and asked me about your dads boat that is for sale.Wanted me to take a look at it at the Regatta and send him back some pics....now I have to call him and tell him the bad news! LOL :)

DCBDaytona
06-06-2006, 05:53 AM
I think Im gonna be sick!
And to think a close frine dof mine just called and asked me about your dads boat that is for sale.Wanted me to take a look at it at the Regatta and send him back some pics....now I have to call him and tell him the bad news! LOL :)
LOL. It's still for sale. :cry:

Jrocket
06-06-2006, 03:32 PM
LOL. It's still for sale. :cry:
He was really interested in it but I sent him to Eliminator like you told me too! LOL
I think he talked to your Dad awhile back,then he called me asking about it.

Havasu1986
06-06-2006, 07:07 PM
I'd like to thank Eric Simon, Tony, Bob and the rest of the OG Eliminator crew for giving Dave the knowledge he has to make such beautiful boats. Without you guys this regatta would have never been possible. :)[/QUOTE]
There have been a lot of people that started at Eliminator that spun off to great careers in the boating industry. Greg Shoemaker from GS Marine and Hot Boat Mag is a prime example. Cliff Lotz started Caliber 1, then screwed it up. Which Schockwave got his molds and started his business. Thats why Bob Leach is in the Hall of Fame of the boating industry. If there was no Eliminator there would be no DCB.

Jrocket
06-06-2006, 07:50 PM
If there was no Eliminator there would be no DCB.
Very possible,but theres no way to say that for sure.
If there was no egg,would there be no chicken? :)

Charley
06-06-2006, 09:12 PM
If there was no Eliminator there would be no DCB.
I'll agree!! and without DCB, Eliminator wouldn't be on a rampage to improve the quality of their offerings and play some catch up... Eliminator has lost alot of highend boaters to DCB over the last 5 years, like it or not.... good news is that Leach and Hemmingson are driving each other to new levels so we are seeing better boats than we would have without the pissing match.... bad news... we get to pay for it ;)

Havasu1986
06-06-2006, 09:36 PM
I'll agree!! and without DCB, Eliminator wouldn't be on a rampage to improve the quality of their offerings and play some catch up... Eliminator has lost alot of highend boaters to DCB over the last 5 years, like it or not.... good news is that Leach and Hemmingson are driving each other to new levels so we are seeing better boats than we would have without the pissing match.... bad news... we get to pay for it ;)
I agree that DCB, Cobra, Schockwave and some others have stepped to the plate, but how much more can Havasu take speed wise. I bought my 1st house their in 86 when I was 26 and have seen more than my share of freinds quit going because of kids, little leauge and divorces. I have averaged at least 20 trips a year for the last 20 years. My plates say HAVASUU. Lately it hasn't been the same. I miss when Hussongs was open and every one went to Copper Canyon and the sandbar was a stop on the way to Topock.

Charley
06-06-2006, 11:54 PM
Well I agree with ya in some ways, the river is getting overcrowded but it's no more your lake than it is mine or any other kid who chooses to drive out there.... I do think some of the "crap" needs to be cleaned up out there but we were kids once too.. In fact I have been going to Parker since like 1980 and boating there since 87... I was once a younger version of my current a-hole person today, and made my fair share of mistakes so... I guess we all grow old and become our dads......my guess is in a few year some genius group of kids will say "rap will never die" like rock and roll ... oh well..life goes on, enjoy it!

DCBDaytona
06-07-2006, 06:11 AM
Well I agree with ya in some ways, the river is getting overcrowded but it's no more your lake than it is mine or any other kid who chooses to drive out there.... I do think some of the "crap" needs to be cleaned up out there but we were kids once too.. In fact I have been going to Parker since like 1980 and boating there since 87... I was once a younger version of my current a-hole person today, and made my fair share of mistakes so... I guess we all grow old and become our dads......my guess is in a few year some genius group of kids will say "rap will never die" like rock and roll ... oh well..life goes on, enjoy it!
I'll assume that there are some other economically minded/educated people around here that realize what happening now. At this rate I think by 2008 Havasu should be back to normal capacity.

mbrown2
06-07-2006, 08:30 AM
I agree that DCB, Cobra, Schockwave and some others have stepped to the plate, but how much more can Havasu take speed wise. I bought my 1st house their in 86 when I was 26 and have seen more than my share of freinds quit going because of kids, little leauge and divorces. I have averaged at least 20 trips a year for the last 20 years. My plates say HAVASUU. Lately it hasn't been the same. I miss when Hussongs was open and every one went to Copper Canyon and the sandbar was a stop on the way to Topock.
Maybe the speeds and the size of the boats have changed, but I just made a DVD of one of our Memorial Trips in 1990...and the lake was way more packed, much bigger party then this past memorial, 10-15 Houseboats tied to together outside Copper Canyon, and CC was boat to boat....the Channel was just as packed as today and the Nautical Cove was a party and packed with boats, even without Naked Turtle, and the Tiki Terrace was around the corner....only difference was most boats in the cove, channel and around the lake were under 24-25 feet...and the speeds were way down, but the party atmosphere back then was larger then today....imo

XFactor
06-07-2006, 09:45 AM
I'll assume that there are some other economically minded/educated people around here that realize what happening now. At this rate I think by 2008 Havasu should be back to normal capacity.
Can you explain to me what's happening that would make you assume Havasu is going to be back to "normal capacity" in 2008? Are you implying it's overgrown at this time, and are you suggesting it's going to shrink? It's been a frenzy of growth for the past 5 years. Growth is still occurring today, just not at the pace it's been growing. It's not going to stop anytime soon and definitely not going to shrink.

Havasu1986
06-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Maybe the speeds and the size of the boats have changed, but I just made a DVD of one of our Memorial Trips in 1990...and the lake was way more packed, much bigger party then this past memorial, 10-15 Houseboats tied to together outside Copper Canyon, and CC was boat to boat....the Channel was just as packed as today and the Nautical Cove was a party and packed with boats, even without Naked Turtle, and the Tiki Terrace was around the corner....only difference was most boats in the cove, channel and around the lake were under 24-25 feet...and the speeds were way down, but the party atmosphere back then was larger then today....imo
Yes your right about the big weekends being a party. I'm talking about how the "off" weekends have changed.

mbrown2
06-07-2006, 10:01 AM
Yes your right about the big weekends being a party. I'm talking about how the "off" weekends have changed. Seems like no more off weekends from Memorial to Labor Day....even the weekends between Easter and Memorial have become busier....

DCBDaytona
06-07-2006, 11:53 AM
Can you explain to me what's happening that would make you assume Havasu is going to be back to "normal capacity" in 2008? Are you implying it's overgrown at this time, and are you suggesting it's going to shrink? It's been a frenzy of growth for the past 5 years. Growth is still occurring today, just not at the pace it's been growing. It's not going to stop anytime soon and definitely not going to shrink.
Where is the money in Lake Havasu coming from? How are people buying $100k+ boats, sand rails, quads, havasu houses, etc.??? 90% of the havasu houses owned are from Californians who've refinanced and pulled out seconds. Now that American commodities and interest rates are in a race with the inflation devil hard times are to come. Southern Cali homes are not selling and mortgage co's and all others in the sales business are getting hit HARD. You'd be suprised how many people are refied up to 80-90% of their homes value. The slip that's happening now in the economy is going to put many over the edge and vacation homes/toys are going to be the first to go. If I we're in the repo business now I'd be chomping at the bit waiting for the excitement.

Havasu Cig
06-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Where is the money in Lake Havasu coming from? How are people buying $100k+ boats, sand rails, quads, havasu houses, etc.??? 90% of the havasu houses owned are from Californians who've refinanced and pulled out seconds. Now that American commodities and interest rates are in a race with the inflation devil hard times are to come. Southern Cali homes are not selling and mortgage co's and all others in the sales business are getting hit HARD. You'd be suprised how many people are refied up to 80-90% of their homes value. The slip that's happening now in the economy is going to put many over the edge and vacation homes/toys are going to be the first to go. If I we're in the repo business now I'd be chomping at the bit waiting for the excitement.
Yep, I have been saying it was coming for a couple years now. All I hear is "don't be a hater". I am not a hater but have just made observations such as yourself. 5-6 years ago having a 100k boat and a house out there was a big deal, now it is the norm. Like you said most of the money has come from equity pulled from California houses. Not something I would do, but everybody has to make their own choices.

DCBDaytona
06-07-2006, 01:01 PM
Yep, I have been saying it was coming for a couple years now. All I hear is "don't be a hater". I am not a hater but have just made observations such as yourself. 5-6 years ago having a 100k boat and a house out there was a big deal, now it is the norm. Like you said most of the money has come from equity pulled from California houses. Not something I would do, but everybody has to make their own choices.
I'm glad to see that there's another bright individual amongst the HB crowd. I just hope some people are smarter than I think they are. :cry:

XFactor
06-07-2006, 01:02 PM
And 5-6 years ago a house that sold for 200k is worth 500k in Havasu. During the real estate boom that occurred over the last 10 years, you would be a fool to not refi your property and invest in others. Simple math. If one asset grows at the rate of 15% annually, wouldn't you want 2 or 3 or more growing at that same rate? I do agree with you on boats. Those that pulled a second out on appreciating assets to purchase a depreciating asset were foolish. If you could afford the luxury of a 100k or 200k boat based on income, great. If you had to mortgage something to do it, sorry, you lose.
But what do I know, I have no boat :cry: , just property :D

DCBDaytona
06-07-2006, 01:08 PM
And 5-6 years ago a house that sold for 200k is worth 500k in Havasu. During the real estate boom that occurred over the last 10 years, you would be a fool to not refi your property and invest in others. Simple math. If one asset grows at the rate of 15% annually, wouldn't you want 2 or 3 or more growing at that same rate? I do agree with you on boats. Those that pulled a second out on appreciating assets to purchase a depreciating asset were foolish. If you could afford the luxury of a 100k or 200k boat based on income, great. If you had to mortgage something to do it, sorry, you lose.
But what do I know, I have no boat :cry: , just property :D
Do you think Havasu property is appreciating today? Do you believe they are even selling? People are trying to get out in a hurry and nothing is selling like it was 6 months ago. The building that is occurring now is money from 6-12 months ago, it's not current.
Leveraging one house against another is like margining with stocks. When all is going well it's fine and dandy...But when the market turns, WATCH OUT.

Havasu Cig
06-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Do you think Havasu property is appreciating today? Do you believe they are even selling? People are trying to get out in a hurry and nothing is selling like it was 6 months ago. The building that is occurring now is money from 6-12 months ago, it's not current.
Leveraging one house against another is like margining with stocks. When all is going well it's fine and dandy...But when the market turns, WATCH OUT.
Exactly, you still have to pay for the houses you have purchased as an investment. If you can hang on through the down cycle that is starting now that's great, if not you are going to have to unload it and hope you can at least break even. For some of the people that bought recently that is going to be tough.
We bought at the right time out there, and our house still costs us about 20k a year. I am not selling, and really did not even buy it as an investment so I don't care. A lot of people though are using their primary homes to make these purchases though and their equity is tapped out. On top of that they are doing interest only loans so their debt is not decreasing and there will come a time when the interest rate hikes will catch up with them. This is definitely one area where stocks (as long as they are not bought on margin) have an advatage over investment homes / condos etc...

XFactor
06-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Exactly, you still have to pay for the houses you have purchased as an investment. If you can hang on through the down cycle that is starting now that's great, if not you are going to have to unload it and hope you can at least break even. For some of the people that bought recently that is going to be tough.
We bought at the right time out there, and our house still costs us about 20k a year. I am not selling, and really did not even buy it as an investment so I don't care. A lot of people though are using their primary homes to make these purchases though and their equity is tapped out. On top of that they are doing interest only loans so their debt is not decreasing and there will come a time when the interest rate hikes will catch up with them. This is definitely one area where stocks (as long as they are not bought on margin) have an advatage over investment homes / condos etc...
I guess I was one of the really rare lucky ones that made it work for me. Oh and somehow a few friends and few other people I know had the same luck. It must have been a secret and we were the only ones that knew about it. :)

Charley
06-07-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm glad to see that there's another bright individual amongst the HB crowd. I just hope some people are smarter than I think they are. :cry:
now are you implying something about me skinny? :cool:

DCBDaytona
06-07-2006, 02:03 PM
now are you implying something about me skinny? :cool:
No Shorty. But take it as you wish. :p

Charley
06-07-2006, 02:06 PM
No Shorty. But take it as you wish. :p
you are narrower than I am short..... and thats pretty fockin Narrow!! :D :D

XFactor
06-07-2006, 02:07 PM
Appreciating? Depends on what segment of the market you're in. Selling? Absolutely. I bought a piece of dirt 4 months ago. I didn't do anything to it and I've had 2 offeres to buy it. Both over 20% more than I paid for it. By the way, it hasn't even been put on the market. You say nothing is selling. That's not true. It's just not selling like it has in the past. Certain segments of the market are still very active. I'm getting ready to start construction on a new home in Havasu. The builder, Bridgewater Homes is still very busy. He's still selling ALOT of new homes today.
Leveraging one against another is not a foolish move when the market was as active as it was. Let me know if you need too see numbers for it to make sense. :boxed:

DCBDaytona
06-07-2006, 02:08 PM
I'll tell ya again...I read the manual for a 21 Daytona and per the guidelines I had to cut weight. :cry:

MR HARLEY
06-07-2006, 02:08 PM
:D

DCBDaytona
06-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Appreciating? Depends on what segment of the market you're in. Selling? Absolutely. I bought a piece of dirt 4 months ago. I didn't do anything to it and I've had 2 offeres to buy it. Both over 20% more than I paid for it. By the way, it hasn't even been put on the market. You say nothing is selling. That's not true. It's just not selling like it has in the past. Certain segments of the market are still very active. I'm getting ready to start construction on a new home in Havasu. The builder, Bridgewater Homes is still very busy. He's still selling ALOT of new homes today.
Leveraging one against another is not a foolish move when the market was as active as it was. Let me know if you need too see numbers for it to make sense. :boxed:
As I said before...Wait for what's to come in the next 6 months.

DCBDaytona
06-07-2006, 02:13 PM
:D
What are you smiling at? :cry:

MR HARLEY
06-07-2006, 02:18 PM
What are you smiling at? :cry:
At you, Mr. The Sky is falling :p<------ Im only messing with ya
As I said before...Wait for what's to come in the next 6 months
How do you know what can happen in the next 6 months, Have you been drinking kool-aide again :rollside:

DCBDaytona
06-07-2006, 02:20 PM
At you, Mr. The Sky is falling :p<------ Im only messing with ya
How do you know what can happen in the next 6 months, Have you been drinking kool-aide again :rollside:
I know you're screwing with me...Wanna race?

MR HARLEY
06-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Sure :D

Jrocket
06-07-2006, 02:29 PM
Uh,I do.

DCBDaytona
06-07-2006, 02:30 PM
Sure :D
Springs to Topock. What's the F-29 run in this heat? Low 70's?

DCBDaytona
06-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Uh,I do.
I'll race you 0-80. How long will it take that drive to get on plane?

MR HARLEY
06-07-2006, 02:35 PM
Im down, if you ever decide to come out again :D
Ran a whopping 74 last weekend in the heat.

Jrocket
06-07-2006, 02:37 PM
I'll race you 0-80. How long will it take that drive to get on plane?
I'll take that bet,its going to be for some serious cash though....cause Im gonna grenade a drive doing it.These #6's aint cheap to fix.

Jrocket
06-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Can I get some of this one?

DCBDaytona
06-07-2006, 02:41 PM
74...Interesting. In comparison to the twin OB's there is a huge difference. Possibly the heat? I think with 6 people and full on gas we ran 90 last weekend.

DCBDaytona
06-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Can I get some of this one?
HELL NO. When is you're ride gonna be done? Sounds like a bitchen setup you're gonna have! any pics?

MR HARLEY
06-07-2006, 02:54 PM
74...Interesting. In comparison to the twin OB's there is a huge difference. Possibly the heat? I think with 6 people and full on gas we ran 90 last weekend.
Very very interesting, I even propped down, very huge difference with twins, should have gone that route, got scurred
Thats what conclusion I have come to, the heat. I have talked with a bunch of people regarding this, even your Father. Had the motor looked at twice by Ilmor and tested, everything is right on their tests.
Oh yeah by the way Ill race you inbetween the months of January to March

Jrocket
06-07-2006, 03:01 PM
HELL NO. When is you're ride gonna be done? Sounds like a bitchen setup you're gonna have! any pics?
Im not sure,it might be done now.The wifes been bust'n my hump to get the laundry done so I cant check out the latest on my boat,then theres the dishes...I tell ya,this trophy husband crap aint all its cracked up to be.I might have to get a job and get away from this house husband junk. :)

DCBDaytona
06-07-2006, 03:04 PM
Very very interesting, I even propped down, very huge difference with twins, should have gone that route, got scurred
Thats what conclusion I have come to, the heat. I have talked with a bunch of people regarding this, even your Father. Had the motor looked at twice by Ilmor and tested, everything is right on their tests.
Oh yeah by the way Ill race you inbetween the months of January to March
Alright, next Winter is a go :rollside:
The heat definately hurts the power...Hmm.

MR HARLEY
06-07-2006, 03:07 PM
The heat definately hurts the power...Hmm.
Hmm.........I think its the driver :rollside:

blown dough
06-07-2006, 03:09 PM
I'll be out again, whats up sugar??????????/

MR HARLEY
06-07-2006, 03:27 PM
I'll be out again, whats up sugar??????????/
Aww the the Eloquent Mrs. blown dough, how are you, great meeting and seeing you and the family out there at the regatta, and what a beautiful boat you have.
Hope to see you all real soon :)

Havasu Cig
06-07-2006, 05:16 PM
I guess I was one of the really rare lucky ones that made it work for me. Oh and somehow a few friends and few other people I know had the same luck. It must have been a secret and we were the only ones that knew about it. :)
I don't know what you mean by "made it work". For a lot of people they were able to buy in using their primary homes as leverage, now they just need to be able to hang on. If you have the income from another source besides home equity it will work, but a lot of people used the money from their primary houses to buy other houses with 0 down interest only (or worse) loans. As rates rise and they have to refi a lot will find they can't keep up with the increase in payments.
A lot of these people also think the market will just keep going up and they have nothing to worry about. My father made a lot of money as a developer but also got hammered in 89-90 when the market crashed. He was forced to unload some stuff and some of the other stuff he had to hang onto for several years before the market came back.
The market is slowing and inflation is on the rise. The feds will raise rates to slow inflation like they already have. For the people that are extended to the max, which I know more than a few, this will create problems. If they are barely making their payments now they are going to be in real trouble as they have to refi at higher rates. For those that are in this situation that have recently bought with 0 down no interest loans they are going to be upside down in the houses which creates even more of a problem. Like DCBDaytona said, it's like buying stocks on margins. When the stock market crashed after 9/11 there were a lot of deals on stuff out there from guys who had to make their margin calls. Everything cycles and you have to able to ride it out.

TOBTEK
06-07-2006, 05:41 PM
I'M YOUR HUCKELBERRY! :)
YOU TELL ME when and where Jr. bring your checkbook.

andy01
06-07-2006, 07:19 PM
I'M YOUR HUCKELBERRY! :)
YOU TELL ME when and where Jr. bring your checkbook.
I'll take a piece of you with your 26'........... :) just don't throw that 2 feet of rope that you carry at me when I go by..................
Andy

TOBTEK
06-07-2006, 09:01 PM
I'll take a piece of you with your 26'........... :) just don't throw that 2 feet of rope that you carry at me when I go by..................
Andy
tell ya what..... you save the rope. I can use to pull you back to the ramp, when yours breaks again :rollside: Hey fly boy.... PM me your phone number will ya, kinda fried my phone this last weekend :mad:

andy01
06-08-2006, 06:22 AM
tell ya what..... you save the rope. I can use to pull you back to the ramp, when yours breaks again :rollside: Hey fly boy.... PM me your phone number will ya, kinda fried my phone this last weekend :mad:
Up yours, remember you have the same power. Be careful where you throw rocks............ :) I wouldn't race ya anyway, I want to sell it not put hours on it. Might have a niterested party, so until that deal does something the boat sits.
Andy