PDA

View Full Version : Adrenaline Powerboat Dealer

BlackedoutF250
06-05-2006, 12:14 PM
Well Guys Just wanted to let you know looks like I will be the West Coast dealer for Adrenaline Powerboats, were going to call the Shop Unique Performance Marine, and we will be located in Orange, Ca. Im looking to have a 30 footer out here in August for some shows and events. Then well have about 4 boats here for the LA boat show in January so I definetly urge you guys to come check us out. And I thank all of you for your help in the last few weeks as far as advice. You can still check us out currently at www.sicklifts.com. In the next month or so Ill get a new website up and also a ton more info for everyone to check out. Once again this post is more to thank all of you for your help and kind of let you know the progress.
Thanks John
Sick Lifts
www.sicklifts.com

Big Warlock
06-05-2006, 12:22 PM
Awesome Karl! Nice to see you back posting again! :crossx:

BlackedoutF250
06-05-2006, 12:35 PM
Karl??? my name is John

Jordy
06-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Awesome Karl! Nice to see you back posting again! :crossx:
Now that's funny right there!!! :D :D :D

BlackedoutF250
06-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Also Guys,
If you have any events that you would like the boat to attend please inform me and Id be more than happy to bring it out for an appearance. The boat should be here close to August so any events after august just let me know and Ill get it there. Were going to work with Adrenaline to do our best to creat a comfortable feel and a friendly relationship with our customers. And to do this we would like to meet all of our potential customers needs, most important of which is actually seeing the most amazing boat out there.
Thanks John