PDA

View Full Version : KMC wheels hookup??

Eliminator 4 Life
06-05-2006, 12:39 PM
I was just wondering who has the hook ups on KMC wheels on here. Thanks Rob

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-05-2006, 12:47 PM
I was just wondering who has the hook ups on KMC wheels on here. Thanks Rob
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Frenchie :D I'm sure he can spank them out for you real quick. :) :p

INSman
06-05-2006, 12:49 PM
I do, let me know what you need Rob.

riverracerx
06-05-2006, 01:20 PM
Put those F150 rims on it. :) :p

STV_Keith
06-05-2006, 01:22 PM
I used http://www.tomzwheels.com/

Totally IncapASSitated
06-05-2006, 01:28 PM
Are you able to hook up other's as well? I'm looking for some 8-lug (17's or 18's) for my Ram 2500.
By the way, I think my buddy is building your block wall out in Havasu...Another Block Co. -- Jason?? So let me know if I need to harass him for anything!!!!

INSman
06-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Are you able to hook up other's as well? I'm looking for some 8-lug (17's or 18's) for my Ram 2500.
By the way, I think my buddy is building your block wall out in Havasu...Another Block Co. -- Jason??
Yup, Jason is a great guy and I highly recommend him to anyone needing a wall to be built.
I do have a KMC wheel connection, I just don't want to use him as a "Shopping/Grinding" tool to get somebody else's price down. Let me know exactly what you want, and I will get you the best price I can, less shipping.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-05-2006, 02:37 PM
Im looking for 20x9 Hoss in black I have talked to several tire shops they told me Aug and I wanted to know if this was true. Thanks

INSman
06-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Im looking for 20x9 Hoss in black I have talked to several tire shops they told me Aug and I wanted to know if this was true. Thanks
Is that all you wanted to know, or you wanted to buy them and needed a firm price if available ?

Eliminator 4 Life
06-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Is that all you wanted to know, or you wanted to buy them and needed a firm price if available ?
I want to buy them :)

Jrocket
06-05-2006, 08:35 PM
I got 5 bucks says you dont go through with it!

INSman
06-05-2006, 08:39 PM
Just left a message for my contact in Missouri and I should hear back from him no later than tomorrow. This guy got me (4) Toyo AT's for my truck last year that I originally bought from him that were on the slow boat from China deal and a 90 day wait, at my doorstep in (3) days !! :rollside:
My truck has KMC's as well
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2294imgp1202.jpg

Eliminator 4 Life
06-05-2006, 08:59 PM
I got 5 bucks says you dont go through with it!
5 bucks you tight azz that wont buy shiet :crossx:
Mail the check to 10795 san sevaine ave in Mira Loma :p

Eliminator 4 Life
06-05-2006, 09:03 PM
Just left a message for my contact in Missouri and I should hear back from him no later than tomorrow. This guy got me (4) Toyo AT's for my truck last year that I originally bought from him that were on the slow boat from China deal and a 90 day wait, at my doorstep in (3) days !! :rollside:
My truck has KMC's as well
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2294imgp1202.jpg
Wheels and tires look good :)

Jrocket
06-05-2006, 09:10 PM
5 bucks you tight azz that wont buy shiet :crossx:
Mail the check to 10795 san sevaine ave in Mira Loma :p
Looks whos talk'n tight azz...asking for a hook up here on some cheap wheels to start with! You get these wheels through Insman and I'll send Delaminator 5 bucks in your name! :) LMAO

Eliminator 4 Life
06-05-2006, 09:14 PM
Looks whos talk'n tight azz...asking for a hook up here on some cheap wheels to start with! You get these wheels through Insman and I'll send Delaminator 5 bucks in your name! :) LMAO
well big baller if I had your money I would burn my money and all my shiet haha..
Just curious what rims should I buy??? And I know they are cheap I was just trying to give a fellow HB member some business you should try it and come down and buy a Eliminator from me :yuk: :rollside:

Jrocket
06-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Just push'n your buttons Rob,those wheels look good.Orangepicker has them on his red F250 and they look good.
I just thought a guy of your stature would be rolling on some 1000 spoke wires or what ever the fock they call those gay wheels...LOL
You gonna be at the bridge 2 bridge run this year?

Eliminator 4 Life
06-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Just push'n your buttons Rob,those wheels look good.Orangepicker has them on his red F250 and they look good.
I just thought a guy of your stature would be rolling on some 1000 spoke wires or what ever the fock they call those gay wheels...LOL
You gonna be at the bridge 2 bridge run this year?
Only if you are going and you let me buy you a few beers :)
J he has the black ones?? Can you get any pics of his truck??

Jrocket
06-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Ive got a room booked for the friday-Monday for the event.Not sure my boat will be done but maybe.
He has the chrome ones but now that I think about it,therers a new GMS down at the dealer with Black ones on a pewter colored truck.I will be headed down to the Mercedes dealer this week,so i'll stop by GMC and snap a few pics for you.They have a satin finish if I remember correctly.

djunkie
06-06-2006, 02:17 AM
Get some triple gold plated Daytons for that Dodge Rob. You'll be big pimpin for sure. LOL!!! :rollside: :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2006, 05:55 AM
Get some triple gold plated Daytons for that Dodge Rob. You'll be big pimpin for sure. LOL!!! :rollside: :rollside:
I figured you would chime in any minute Im really suprised you didnt post a pic to fawker :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2006, 05:57 AM
Ive got a room booked for the friday-Monday for the event.Not sure my boat will be done but maybe.
He has the chrome ones but now that I think about it,therers a new GMS down at the dealer with Black ones on a pewter colored truck.I will be headed down to the Mercedes dealer this week,so i'll stop by GMC and snap a few pics for you.They have a satin finish if I remember correctly.
Sweet I look forward to meeting you and seeing your boat.
I want to buy them but everyone is saying Aug I just really wanted to see who has pull and see if this was really true if so I guess Ill be waiting.

NOTALENT
06-06-2006, 06:11 AM
Rob isnt no baller....last time he was down I could have swore he was towing a GAYLINER!!!! :crossx:
Those are some sick rims Rob...should look great on the truck.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2006, 06:54 AM
Rob isnt no baller....last time he was down I could have swore he was towing a GAYLINER!!!! :crossx:
Those are some sick rims Rob...should look great on the truck.
Thanks B and if I ever have to go down to a bayliner I just wont own a boat :) Oh and atleast I got something to tow haha :)

NOTALENT
06-06-2006, 07:46 AM
Thanks B and if I ever have to go down to a bayliner I just wont own a boat :) Oh and atleast I got something to tow haha :)
No prob...oh and SCREW YOU!!! But you can take the bills that come with it.... :p

LOWRIVER2
06-06-2006, 08:13 AM
INSman,
I have the same rims as you. I damaged one of the rear center caps and I could'nt get the same ones (like your caps) from KMC. They sent me those new XD caps and I'm not into labels. I'll buy two rear center caps if you can get them. I have 18's 8lug on my truck.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2006, 08:16 AM
No prob...oh and SCREW YOU!!! But you can take the bills that come with it.... :p
hmm gas insurance and storage that aint much :)

NOTALENT
06-06-2006, 08:20 AM
hmm gas insurance and storage that aint much :)
ok...well I had that plus payment... :crossx: Its cool...im sure the one I get for next summer will have a bigger payment... :cry:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2006, 12:34 PM
WHERE ARE MY RIMS :cry: :cry:

Eliminator 4 Life
08-17-2006, 09:07 PM
Well my rims finally came in. I hope to have the truck lifted and done soon..