PDA

View Full Version : Beware Man Eating Fish in Havasu!

fourspeednup
06-05-2006, 01:00 PM
So I'm swimming back to the boat after doing a little cliff jumping in the cove just south of the pump station on the cali side and get this sharp pain in my left nipple WTF!!! :mad:
No BS...I look down and there was this little 4" green fish circling me LOL :D :D
Focker bit my nipple and actually drew blood with his little needle teeth. I didn't know there were pirahnas in the Colorado River :crossx:

Todd969
06-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Nice cover up............. Tell the truth, it was really Patrick that bit you :220v:

Jyruiz
06-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Your damn nipples must look like worms. :)

fourspeednup
06-05-2006, 01:04 PM
Nice cover up............. Tell the truth, it was really Patrick that bit you :220v:
Honestly I thought someone was messing with me and gave me one hell of a titty twister haha :D
Spun around in the water and nobody was there except for Nemo LOL
Felt like I was in that opening scene from Jaws :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-05-2006, 01:05 PM
So I'm swimming back to the boat after doing a little cliff jumping in the cove just south of the pump station on the cali side and get this sharp pain in my left nipple WTF!!! :mad:
No BS...I look down and there was this little 4" green fish circling me LOL :D :D
Focker bit my nipple and actually drew blood with his little needle teeth. I didn't know there were pirahnas in the Colorado River :crossx:
ROTFLMAO!! When I read this I couldn't stop laughing. :p :p

HocusPocus
06-05-2006, 01:06 PM
thats what you get for using fishing flys as nipple rings :)

2Driver
06-05-2006, 01:06 PM
Yep, The blue gill and sunfish do that all the time out at Barlett Lake. A friend was with us one time standing up to his shoulders in the water cooling off. All of a sudden he starting screaming like he was being attacked by a great white. Whamo - another nipple mistaken for a worm.
It's actully fun to take new people out there and wait for it happen. :D

clownpuncher
06-05-2006, 01:12 PM
Too funny. The same thing happened to my buddy. And the girls were getting their toe-rings bitten too.

riverracerx
06-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Don't eat crackers in the water either or you will never make it out of the frenzy alive!

fourspeednup
06-05-2006, 01:22 PM
ROTFLMAO!! When I read this I couldn't stop laughing. :p :p
Hey baby heard you were out there...wish I woulda known. I shot out there late Sat night and just hung for the day. New job so my weekends are shot but I needed some CO river sand under the flip flops or I was gonna go nuts LOL :)
2Driver: Pretty sure it was a bluegill, you woulda thought a Great White had taken off my leg by the way I screamed like a 9 yr old girl :cry:

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Hey baby heard you were out there...wish I woulda known. I shot out there late Sat night and just hung for the day. New job so my weekends are shot but I needed some CO river sand under the flip flops or I was gonna go nuts LOL :)
2Driver: Pretty sure it was a bluegill, you woulda thought a Great White had taken off my leg by the way I screamed like a 9 yr old girl :cry:
Hi Honey. Yes we were out thurs. fri, sat. home sunday. Sorry we missed you. Maybe we can throw some back next time. Minus the nipple eating fish. LOL!! :p :p

Dan Lorenze
06-05-2006, 01:27 PM
A few years ago I was swimming around Copper Cyn. I got bit real bad, I have a mole on my left side and the damn thing nearly took it off, it scared the crap out of me. I bled real good for a while, shorts were bloody. It also happened a couple of years ago but not as bad.. I really need to get that thing cut off. I now run a band-aid over the mole everytime I go to the zoo.. Just to know that others have been bit makes my healing all the better... haha

fourspeednup
06-05-2006, 01:28 PM
Hi Honey. Yes we were out thurs. fri, sat. home sunday. Sorry we missed you. Maybe we can throw some back next time. Minus the nipple eating fish. LOL!! :p :p
Sounds good to me...hey at least it attacked my nipple and didn't mistake something else that better resembles an oversized worm ;) :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-05-2006, 01:29 PM
Sounds good to me...hey at least it attacked my nipple and didn't mistake something else that better resembles an oversized worm ;) :D :D
LMAO!! :rollside:

Todd969
06-05-2006, 01:30 PM
I only have one other thing to say to you............. 16/17 will get you 20!!!!

ThongMagnet
06-05-2006, 01:34 PM
I see a new market for pasties. "Pasties for Men" :idea:

fourspeednup
06-05-2006, 01:34 PM
I only have one other thing to say to you............. 16/17 will get you 20!!!!
Adrress those types of responses to my lawyer. I keep him on retainer for these.....ummm.....situations :crossx: :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
06-05-2006, 01:43 PM
I need to get me a bucket of nipples and go fish'n :D
ROTFLMAO!!! :D :D

BigDoug
06-05-2006, 02:52 PM
Your lucky, it could've been a fresh water shark that got ya !! :)
This is a true story: one of my black friends came out with us to havasu and wouldn't get in the water............................................. .we told him there is fresh water sharks out there so be careful !!
He didn't catch on till the end of the day why we swam in the water and didn't get ate that he could do the same. :)

barbigrl
06-05-2006, 03:01 PM
OMG.....only you Zach!!!! :) :)

meaniam
06-05-2006, 03:22 PM
i can't wait till the "BLOW FISH MIGRATION" :D
rotflmao
nice one

Ziggy
06-05-2006, 04:35 PM
and nobody was there except for Nemo LOLROTFLMAO!! When I read this I couldn't stop laughing. :p :p
The NEMO reference had me rolling on the floor.....
Those little buggers have gotten me a couple times, including the nipple on my back........talk about painful, OUCH!
But I got my payback a few hours later....Wife and I were relaxing in the boat watching all the fishies swimming around our boat, suddenly WHAM a big ass fish swallows the one that bit my nipple.... :p Ah yes, the circle of life :D :D

shadow
06-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Honestly I thought someone was messing with me and gave me one hell of a titty twister haha :D
Spun around in the water and nobody was there except for Nemo LOL
Felt like I was in that opening scene from Jaws :p
Same thing happened to me in the channel.I spun around ready smack whoever gave me a titty twister and noone was within 5ft of me.
Nemo drew blood from me as well. :crossx:

OCMerrill
06-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Moles, Nips, suit strings will bring them in for a taste. Thing is once they get a taste they keep trying. Little F'ers.
If your not on guard they can cause you to jump and spill your beer right quick :cry:
Nipple worms - Hmmmmmmmm :idea: Could work but you would have to eat 3" fish once caught. :rollside:
One time a friend of mine got struck, he reached in real quick and cought it. We were all shocked and he spent the rest of the afternoon trying to get another and couldn't.

hoolign
06-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Did you get his screenname??

Ziggy
06-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Moles, Nips, suit strings will bring them in for a taste. Thing is once they get a taste they keep trying. Little F'ers.
If your not on guard they can cause you to jump and spill your beer right quick :cry:
Nipple worms - Hmmmmmmmm :idea: Could work but you would have to eat 3" fish once caught. :rollside:
One time a friend of mine got struck, he reached in real quick and cought it. We were all shocked and he spent the rest of the afternoon trying to get another and couldn't.
I think their favorite is a flap of skin hanging, like from a cut or scrape....Fuggers torn a big flap of skin right off me.....Carnivores I tell ya :cry:

hoolign
06-05-2006, 05:01 PM
I think their favorite is a flap of skin hanging, like from a cut or scrape....Fuggers torn a big flap of skin right off me.....Carnivores I tell ya :cry:
Your curtains got torn?? :rollside:

98 Vector 21
06-05-2006, 05:01 PM
The City planted them in the lake to cut down on the boaters....

ultra27jay
06-06-2006, 09:47 AM
a couple of years ago it happened to me also. i was right outside the main marina floating in the water checking the prop, and all the sudden this little 4 inch fish was attacking my nips. it scared the sht out of me, i did not know what the hell was going on. i have never exited the water that fast in my life. everone on the boat was like freaking out they did not know what was going on. then when i look down at the water the little f----er was swimming around the drive taunting me...... :argue:

Ziggy
06-06-2006, 09:49 AM
Your curtains got torn?? :rollside:
LOL...Yeah, I've torn up some meat curtains over the decades :p

RiverToysJas
06-06-2006, 09:56 AM
I need to get me a bucket of nipples and go fish'n :D
Perhaps artificial bait would work....
http://eathu.com.cn/old/P%20-%20F/Steel%20Nipples%20and%20coupling.jpg
RTJas :p

schlepy
06-06-2006, 10:01 AM
the fish was only hungry and probably just saw your little worm hanging and decided to go in for a little snack.. I bet it was still hungry......

OCMerrill
06-06-2006, 10:49 AM
Perhaps artificial bait would work....
http://eathu.com.cn/old/P%20-%20F/Steel%20Nipples%20and%20coupling.jpg
RTJas :p
Cold and hard. Hot if left in the sun.

AZJD
06-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Should have been wearing a Team turnkey shirtZach............ :)

a catered life
06-06-2006, 11:41 AM
Your lucky, it could've been a fresh water shark that got ya !! :)
This is a true story: one of my black friends came out with us to havasu and wouldn't get in the water............................................. .we told him there is fresh water sharks out there so be careful !!
He didn't catch on till the end of the day why we swam in the water and didn't get ate that he could do the same. :)
i guess us brothers fall for everything cause when i was first taken to the river my friends told me to wear the long style swim shorts cause the fish like to go up the short ones...so since i only had the regular shorts i sat my ass on the beach for about 2 hours with only my feet in the water...the only reason i finally got in was because my friends couldnt stop laughing at me and i realized they were pucking with me:cry:

fourspeednup
06-06-2006, 11:46 AM
Should have been wearing a Team turnkey shirtZach............ :)
I'm wearing neon pasties next time,,,,gonna catch that F-er and make a fish taco :crossx: :D

Todd969
06-06-2006, 01:32 PM
I'm wearing neon pasties next time,,,,gonna catch that F-er and make a fish taco :crossx: :D
Dana says she's buying them for you. You know you are welcome to hang with us on the Toon any Sunday.

OutCole'd
06-06-2006, 01:34 PM
i guess us brothers fall for everything cause when i was first taken to the river my friends told me to wear the long style swim shorts cause the fish like to go up the short ones...so since i only had the regular shorts i sat my ass on the beach for about 2 hours with only my feet in the water...the only reason i finally got in was because my friends couldnt stop laughing at me and i realized they were pucking with me:cry:
Good friends..... :) :)

ultra27jay
06-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Here Fisshie Fisshie Here Fisshie Fisshie Fisshie...........................