PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rhino freaks.

djunkie
06-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Look who's leading on this ride. LOL!!!!!!!!! Here we go......... :crossx: :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14296&stc=1

Mrs. casean
06-05-2006, 03:20 PM
That looks awesome!!! The Golf carts are always fun! We've done some good dirt climbing w/ our old one... it was sooo fun! Now who's showin off around here :D

Magic34
06-05-2006, 03:22 PM
What happened, the cart pitch you out????? You should probably get some Rhino seats installed and use a belt system like those. :crossx: :rollside:

BoatFloating
06-05-2006, 03:28 PM
I'd say the the person who took the pic in front of you or the Rhino behind had to tow you back up the hill.... :idea: :)

sigepmock
06-05-2006, 05:04 PM
That's not a trail.....that's the walking path behind the Lake Arrowhead Assisted living condo complex.....I guess the old golf cart fit right in with all the old fogies. :crossx: :crossx:
Chris

djunkie
06-05-2006, 09:23 PM
What happened, the cart pitch you out????? You should probably get some Rhino seats installed and use a belt system like those. :crossx: :rollside:
F-that. If that things going over I'm bailing. :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
06-05-2006, 09:24 PM
I'd say the the person who took the pic in front of you or the Rhino behind had to tow you back up the hill.... :idea: :)
I'm working on getting the video from my buddy then I'll show you.... LOL!!!!!!! Actually the only thing that got pulled out was my buddies quad. Thats why we were stopped.

djunkie
06-05-2006, 09:25 PM
That's not a trail.....that's the walking path behind the Lake Arrowhead Assisted living condo complex.....I guess the old golf cart fit right in with all the old fogies. :crossx: :crossx:
Chris
Do you ever go up there? Theres some bad ass trails for these things.

djunkie
06-05-2006, 09:28 PM
Heres a couple more for you guys.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14312&stc=1
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14313&stc=1
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14314&stc=1
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14315&stc=1

Magic34
06-05-2006, 11:31 PM
F-that. If that things going over I'm bailing. :crossx: :crossx:
Good call, be sure to bail uphill!

djunkie
06-06-2006, 02:19 AM
Good call, be sure to bail uphill!
Luckily I'm not as crazy as I used to be. Spending lots of time in the hospital for doing stupid shit will slow a person down for sure. This thing is mostly for carrying the beer. But it will go through some crazy stuff in the process.. :rollside:

sigepmock
06-06-2006, 07:26 AM
Do you ever go up there? Theres some bad ass trails for these things.
Just messing with you. Yeah we used to do a lot of Dual sport rides on the bikes up there in the summer, only place it's cool enough to ride. Rides the fires roads and trails then head into town for lunch and then back out again. There are definately some nice trails and definately some means trails. If we didn't keep the Rhino in Havasu I'd definately take it up there for a few rides.
Chris

djunkie
06-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Just messing with you. Yeah we used to do a lot of Dual sport rides on the bikes up there in the summer, only place it's cool enough to ride. Rides the fires roads and trails then head into town for lunch and then back out again. There are definately some nice trails and definately some means trails. If we didn't keep the Rhino in Havasu I'd definately take it up there for a few rides.
Chris
Ya that was my first time back in those trails. We had a good time. It's nice making the cruise down to that pond and taking a dip and having a few beers.

ADDICTED
06-06-2006, 11:42 AM
Ya that was my first time back in those trails. We had a good time. It's nice making the cruise down to that pond and taking a dip and having a few beers.
So how do you get to the take off spot. I would love to do some trail driving on the rhino and G-cart. Is this all open public land to play on?
Looks like a lot of fun!!

djunkie
06-06-2006, 11:59 AM
So how do you get to the take off spot. I would love to do some trail driving on the rhino and G-cart. Is this all open public land to play on?
Looks like a lot of fun!!
I'm not exactly sure. Its out behind my buddies parents cabin. Its the first time I've been there. It is public. There was a lot of other riders out there.

TOBTEK
06-06-2006, 12:01 PM
RHINO's get dirty?????? :)

djunkie
06-06-2006, 12:02 PM
RHINO's get dirty?????? :)
Ya I figured there would be no way in hell you'd even get close to that place with your trailer queen. :crossx:

Kilrtoy
06-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Looks like a fun trip

TOBTEK
06-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Ya I figured there would be no way in hell you'd even get close to that place with your trailer queen. :crossx:
I tell ya though....... had a blast rippin over to javiers house this weekend with it. Got some strange looks as we were BUMP'in on by.... :)

djunkie
06-08-2006, 09:28 PM
you looking for your golf ball again ??? that's a pretty wicked slice you got there chiefy !!!! :p
Actually I just overshot the green. I've got some range on my drives. :crossx: