PDA

View Full Version : Help, I need a VW.

KACHINA KEN
06-05-2006, 05:21 PM
I just talked to Ziggy about a TDI and he is going to check out a few places for me but I need a hookup pretty quick here. Any other folks sell Vee Dahhhb here? Im looking for a blue metallic TDI with leather and man transmission. Thanks, Ken.

OCMerrill
06-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Last year for them in US. In '07 VW and all others now have to provide emissions reduced low sulfur units and currently there is no offering.
On the other hand MBZ is waiting for 07 to hit the market with one that can only run on low sulfur. Not in the same $$ category obviously.
Much better than a hybrid IMHO.
But, none of this helps. Did you try a dealer search from their webpage?

KACHINA KEN
06-05-2006, 05:46 PM
Last year for them in US. In '07 VW and all others now have to provide emissions reduced low sulfur units and currently there is no offering.
On the other hand MBZ is waiting for 07 to hit the market with one that can only run on low sulfur. Not in the same $$ category obviously.
Much better than a hybrid IMHO.
But, none of this helps. Did you try a dealer search from their webpage?
found a few on ebay but all real high mileage.

Magic34
06-05-2006, 06:31 PM
Ken,
PM Beetlejuice on RRX. He sells a few VWs. :)

Jordy
06-05-2006, 06:48 PM
A Jetta??? Do you want one with the rainbow sticker on it already or are you going to put one on yourself??? :D :D :D

KACHINA KEN
06-05-2006, 07:52 PM
A Jetta??? Do you want one with the rainbow sticker on it already or are you going to put one on yourself??? :D :D :D
I am a Fountain Hills resident now, every trip into town is at least 15 bucks in the truck, it needs a rest with 60k in 2 yrs, TDI's get 45mpg and haul ass. If that makes me gay at least I'll be gay and not broke from giving money to the towelheads. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Jordy
06-05-2006, 07:55 PM
I am a Fountain Hills resident now
Wow, I guess I missed that memo... :idea: :D
Oh, and I thought you had to be like 80 to live in Fountain Hills??? Then you hit 90 and move to Sun City. :D :D :D

KACHINA KEN
06-05-2006, 07:58 PM
Wow, I guess I missed that memo... :idea: :D
Oh, and I thought you had to be like 80 to live in Fountain Hills??? Then you hit 90 and move to Sun City. :D :D :D
Wait til you see the new pad man, I have a wash right accross the street that is 2 blocks from the Salt River. suhweet.
Now back on topic,
SOMEONE HELP ME FIND MY VEEEE DAAAHHHB PLEASE!!!

KACHINA KEN
06-05-2006, 08:04 PM
One of the best golf courses I've ever played, WeKoPa, is right in your neighborhood.
Well when you get back this way we'll go get after it, thats one of the perks out there, good courses that aren't too busy.

phebus
06-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Well when you get back this way we'll go get after it, thats one of the perks out there, good courses that aren't too busy.
If people only realized, "It's a dry heat" :rollside:

BadKachina
06-05-2006, 08:11 PM
I am a Fountain Hills resident now, every trip into town is at least 15 bucks in the truck, it needs a rest with 60k in 2 yrs, TDI's get 45mpg and haul ass. If that makes me gay at least I'll be gay and not broke from giving money to the towelheads. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
You yuppie bastard..........

KACHINA KEN
06-05-2006, 08:15 PM
You yuppie bastard..........
Heavily tattooed yuppies??? whats the world coming too. At least my GF hasn't talked me into a pink polo yet :p

Jordy
06-05-2006, 08:16 PM
At least my GF hasn't talked me into a pink polo yet :p
I heard she didn't have to as you already had a closet full of them. :D :D :D

KACHINA KEN
06-05-2006, 08:23 PM
I heard she didn't have to as you already had a closet full of them. :D :D :D
No her store is full of them, I only have black polos for work.

KACHINA KEN
06-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Ken,
PM Beetlejuice on RRX. He sells a few VWs. :)
I sent out a page and Jeff Murray gave me his #, i'll call in the AM once we are done with load in.

AZJD
06-06-2006, 05:52 AM
At least my GF hasn't talked me into a pink polo yet :p
Ouch, she talked me into one, and I paid for it! :)

Racer277
06-06-2006, 05:56 AM
One of my buddies just got a TDI wagon (for his wife...).
Says it's better than advertised. Fast as hell and 45mpg around town.
Wonders why they don't sell them all over the place.
Good luck. He did get his off ebay.

KACHINA KEN
06-06-2006, 11:58 AM
Ouch, she talked me into one, and I paid for it! :)
You bought one, I thought you got the blue one?