PDA

View Full Version : Boat Bling at Pomona This Weekend

roln 20s
06-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Hello to all,
Just wanted to let you all know Boat Bling will be at the Pomona Boat Show this Weekend- June 8-11. SAVE shipping and just pick up from the show. We may have a few FREE tickets available for customers that need to pick up some SAUCE products- let me know if you are interested.
Look forward to meeting you all. Please stop by and introduce yourself.
Thanks,
Patrick
patrick@boatbling.net

al cole'holic
06-05-2006, 10:12 PM
...if it ain't 150 out this weekend in Pomona I may ride there :)

ultra27jay
06-06-2006, 12:12 AM
hey patrick the stuff works great. i will see u at the show this weekend to pick up some more, i like to have it on the shelf in my havi garage.....thanks again...

Eliminator 4 Life
06-06-2006, 06:01 AM
...if it ain't 150 out this weekend in Pomona I may ride there :)
Dont buy anything I got what you need right here...
http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=116579

lalhc
06-06-2006, 06:03 AM
Are you going to have that "C-Note" special going on?

River918
06-06-2006, 06:09 AM
DAMN!....I placed my order on Sunday,,,,,,,Day late $28.00 short.... :)

scarabrick2
06-06-2006, 06:15 AM
Patrick,
I need some HOT sauce and interior cleaner for this weekend. Don't you have someone out here in Vegas? does Dan carry your sauce? I'll be more than happy to pick it up. I'm going to lake powell this weekend so let me know if anybody needs anyhting upi there and I'll deliver it.
Rick
scarabrick over at lasvegas***boat also.

MrsSigEpMock
06-06-2006, 07:36 AM
Patrick,
does Dan carry your sauce? Rick
:idea:

Jordy
06-06-2006, 07:41 AM
Hey Patrick, I need some more sauce before you skip out of town. I'm getting low and I'm addicted to the stuff now damn you!!! :mad: :crossx: :D
Where are you going to be later???

roln 20s
06-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Hey Patrick, I need some more sauce before you skip out of town. I'm getting low and I'm addicted to the stuff now damn you!!! :mad: :crossx: :D
Where are you going to be later???
Hey buddy-- give me a call on Wednesday and we can meet up. I'm headin out after 5 sometime.
Thanks,
Patrick

roln 20s
06-06-2006, 10:44 PM
Are you going to have that "C-Note" special going on?
Yes I will :) Look forward to meeting you!

roln 20s
06-06-2006, 10:45 PM
Patrick,
I need some HOT sauce and interior cleaner for this weekend. Don't you have someone out here in Vegas? does Dan carry your sauce? I'll be more than happy to pick it up. I'm going to lake powell this weekend so let me know if anybody needs anyhting upi there and I'll deliver it.
Rick
scarabrick over at lasvegas***boat also.
Gotcha covered--its being shipped to your hotel in Page--let me know if you have any issues.
I usually have some product in Boulder City, however he sold out within a day. I'm working on adding more dealers up in this area. I know we will be talking soon :) Enjoy Powell.
Thanks,
Patrick

scarabrick2
06-07-2006, 05:51 AM
Thanks for the product help.
FYI your summer special is so hot I ordered 2 of them. $60.00 for 2 hot sauce, 1 transom sauce and 1 vinyl sauce. plus FREE shipping to your door or Hotel you can't beat it.
Thanks for your help
RICK

lalhc
06-07-2006, 06:20 AM
Thanks Patrick - do you still have any tickets left? I only need one.

THOR
06-07-2006, 06:30 AM
Pat,
check your f'n pm.

Mrs. casean
06-07-2006, 07:15 AM
Sean picked up your Summer Special over Memorial Weekend in Havi, You have a great product! We love it! We'll stop by and say hi this weekend!

Rev. Williams
06-07-2006, 07:57 AM
I'll be out there Saturday AM. I'm hoping to get in and out of there before the crowds hit.
Does anyone know when the gates open??

Mrs. casean
06-07-2006, 08:04 AM
I'll be out there Saturday AM. I'm hoping to get in and out of there before the crowds hit.
Does anyone know when the gates open??
10 am :)

WYRD
06-07-2006, 10:22 AM
I need a bottle of all three Patrick let me know how much. Thanks
WYRD

Todd969
06-07-2006, 10:24 AM
I need a bottle of all three Patrick let me know how much. Thanks
WYRD
Gonna be here this weekend?

WYRD
06-07-2006, 10:33 AM
Gonna be here this weekend?
No Next weekend for fathers day. Going to Pipers party this weekend, plus I have got to get some things done around the house as well.

That Guy
06-07-2006, 01:14 PM
Patrick: The Hot Sauce is great. We love it and are getting ready to buy some more. Have you had anyone with any problems with the transom sauce? It works great but I haven't been able to get it to spray out of the bottle. Switched nozzles, etc. I finally just took the lid off and sort of squirted it out of the top of the bottle. Thought you might have some quick tips....but all the products are great. :)

phebus
06-07-2006, 01:15 PM
I have the same problem. I ended up thinning it out with a little water so I could spray it.

Havasu_Dreamin
06-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Have you had anyone with any problems with the transom sauce? It works great but I haven't been able to get it to spray out of the bottle. Switched nozzles, etc. I finally just took the lid off and sort of squirted it out of the top of the bottle. Thought you might have some quick tips....but all the products are great. :)
I ran into the same problem. If you have not already tried it, open up the sprayer all the way and it will come out of the nozzle in a tight stream as opposed to a traditional spray. I brought this same issue up to Patrick a few weeks ago and he is looking at using a different sprayer that is larger and can handle a liquid with the consistency of the Transom Sauce.

phebus
06-07-2006, 01:36 PM
It's like pinching your nose shut, and trying to blow out snot :rollside:

OutCole'd
06-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Rick, you have a way with words my friend.......

phebus
06-07-2006, 01:41 PM
Rick, you have a way with words my friend.......
Pure poetry :rollside:

Havasu1986
06-07-2006, 01:54 PM
I have the same problem. I ended up thinning it out with a little water so I could spray it.
Me to. phebus talked to Mel Wright the other day. Were planning a Havi trip.

That Guy
06-07-2006, 02:12 PM
LMAO.... :crossx:

phebus
06-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Me to. phebus talked to Mel Wright the other day. Were planning a Havi trip.
Looking forward to seeeing you out there again, and Mel also. We will be living there full time in about a month, so there won't be any excuses. :rollside:

roln 20s
06-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the product help.
FYI your summer special is so hot I ordered 2 of them. $60.00 for 2 hot sauce, 1 transom sauce and 1 vinyl sauce. plus FREE shipping to your door or Hotel you can't beat it.
Thanks for your help
RICK
You are very welcome Rick--give me a call and let me know how the delivery worked when you get back.
Pat,
check your f'n pm.
I did, I'll resend your response :)
WhosYoRiverDaddy- $38 for any three plus shipping-- any four quarts on your door for $60.
sbark1- glad everything is good- look forward to your next order. Let me know anything else I can do for you. Thanks again for the support.
lalhc Thanks Patrick - do you still have any tickets left? I only need one.
SURE DO- give me a call on my cell at 602-312-4550 and I'll put some in WILL CALL for you. Thanks again look forward to seeing you.
TRANSOM SAUCE--yep, we are looking to get a bigger sprayer for the transom sauce. Currently, I tilt the bottle a little bit at an angle and its works good once you get it going.
Thanks again for everyone's support and see you at the show :)
Patrick
patrick@boatbling.net

OGShocker
06-08-2006, 09:42 PM
I did, I'll resend your response :)
WhosYoRiverDaddy- $38 for any three plus shipping-- any four quarts on your door for $60.
sbark1- glad everything is good- look forward to your next order. Let me know anything else I can do for you. Thanks again for the support.
lalhc Thanks Patrick - do you still have any tickets left? I only need one.
SURE DO- give me a call on my cell at 602-312-4550 and I'll put some in WILL CALL for you. Thanks again look forward to seeing you.
TRANSOM SAUCE--yep, we are looking to get a bigger sprayer for the transom sauce. Currently, I tilt the bottle a little bit at an angle and its works good once you get it going.
Thanks again for everyone's support and see you at the show :)
Patrick
patrick@boatbling.net
Check your email for an EVITE in the morning.

DILLIGAF
06-08-2006, 09:43 PM
Tim aka Midlifeadvantage is going to pick me up a couple of the $100. summer special packages at the show.
What exactly comes in those again?
Thanks

Havasu_Dreamin
06-08-2006, 10:16 PM
Tim aka Midlifeadvantage is going to pick me up a couple of the $100. summer special packages at the show.
What exactly comes in those again?
Thanks
C-Note special includes: Two gallons of Hot sauce to refill the 1 quart of Hot Sauce that is inculded. It also includes Two quarts of Vinyl Sauce and 1 quart of Transom Sauce.

DILLIGAF
06-09-2006, 07:21 AM
C-Note special includes: Two gallons of Hot sauce to refill the 1 quart of Hot Sauce that is inculded. It also includes Two quarts of Vinyl Sauce and 1 quart of Transom Sauce.
Thanks...That is a good deal

Brian Hatch
06-09-2006, 08:20 AM
:rollside: American Outdoors will be in Pomoma also selling our coolers. Stop by and say hi. Have never meet some of you guys just read what you have to say.
Always good about the coolers, so thanks...
Brian

phebus
06-09-2006, 09:03 AM
:rollside: American Outdoors will be in Pomoma also selling our coolers. Stop by and say hi. Have never meet some of you guys just read what you have to say.
Always good about the coolers, so thanks...
Brian
Brian, nice to see you posting. Your products are awesome. :)