PDA

View Full Version : HOT BOAT OZARKS POKER RUN JUNE 23 & 24==ROAD TRIP ANYONE?

Chris Ayres
06-06-2006, 05:39 AM
SHOTGUN SHOWDOWN POKER RUN IN THE OZARKS JUNE 23 & 24 WILL BE FEATURED IN HOT BOAT MAGAZINE. PACK UP THE WIFE, KIDS AND GIRLFRIEND AND MAKE IT A VACATION. MORE INFO AT www.pokerrunswest.com.

SUBPRIME
06-06-2006, 08:37 AM
I wish I could make it, anyone who makes the trip will have a great time!! Nice to go to a lake where they really do cater to the boating community (seems like havasu has a lot of fighting between the boaters and city council) lots of resturants and bars on the water all with docks and you can't forget party cove!!!
one day I'll be able to afford to have the boat shipped back home for a week vacation.

Jordy
06-06-2006, 08:40 AM
PACK UP THE WIFE, KIDS AND GIRLFRIEND AND MAKE IT A VACATION.
My wife and girlfriend usually don't like to travel together. Tends to make the situation a little tense for me when they're in the same place at the same time. ;) :D

RiverToysJas
06-06-2006, 09:10 AM
My wife and girlfriend usually don't like to travel together. Tends to make the situation a little tense for me when they're in the same place at the same time. ;) :D
Get with the times Jordy, that attitude is so 19-something. :rolleyes: Today wives and girlfriends can work side-by-side, one cleans the clothes, while the other cleans the dishes, and at night all come together for the enjoyment of the man. It's a beautiful thing really. :cool:
.....that's how I picture it anyway. :idea:
RTJas :D

Jordy
06-06-2006, 09:11 AM
.....that's how I picture it anyway. :idea:
RTJas :D
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that Mrs. RTJ doesn't view it the same way though. :D :D :D